Year of the Swing Ch. 03: Jon & Pam

Story Info
We experiance are first hard swap.
2.6k words
4.46
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third entry to my 'Year of the Swing' series. Please read *Year of the Swing - Ch01 Stacy*, and *Year of the Swing - Ch02 Tammy* or our backstory. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it.

__________________

After chatting for a week with Jon and Pam, we'd decided to finally meet at a restaurant mid-way between our homes. We arrived early, eager as could be, and requested a table for four. Catherine and I ordered our drinks and didn't have to wait long for our new friends to walk through the main doors. I stood to greet them and offered to push in Pam's chair. Our table was small and square; I sat across from Jon, with Pam to my right. They were a young couple with one child, but had actually been married for a few years longer than us. We ordered our food, and after some small talk, our conversation began getting more sexually charged. We exchanged flirtatious innuendos and the occasional touch under the table. Jon seemed quite shy, whereas Pam had a much more confident personality. I've always found strong women extremely attractive; that is one of the many reasons why I fell in love with Catherine.

Halfway through the meal, Pam rested her hand on my leg. It was visible to Cat, and she watched as Pam worked her way to my inner thigh as our conversation progressed. She could also see that I was enjoying the other woman's touch. She took that as a green light to do the same to Jon, and we smiled at each other. I was surprised how much that turned me on. Pam slowly began tracing the outline of my cock with her hand as it strained against my pants.

The young waitress came over and asked if we needed anything. I saw her glance at Pam's hand in my lap and watched as she connected all the dots: Pam, after all, wasn't the woman I had arrived with. We all agreed that it was time to leave. The waitress blushed when I requested the check. I paid the bill, and Jon and Pam agreed to follow us to our home. In the car, Catherine shared that she had felt Jon's cock get hard in her hand, the same way that Pam had felt mine. We had already shared plenty of pictures over the past week, so I knew Jon had a comparable penis to mine. Cat told me how wet she was and how eager she was to get them home.

We arrived about thirty minutes after leaving the restaurant and welcomed them in. I took their coats and hung them in the front room closet. As I turned from closing the door, I found Cat with one of her hands on Jon's chest and the other on the bulge in his pants. Pam and I locked eyes, and she walked towards me. I stepped forward to meet her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I used my other hand to cradle her head and began kissing her deeply. I felt her passion build and meld with my own as we probed each other's mouths with our tongues. Catherine led Jon to our bed, and Pam and I followed. After entering the room, both women gently pushed us men onto the bed, removed their tops, and slowly lowered themselves to their knees. They began unleashing our cocks and quickly took them into their mouths. Jon and I looked at each other and shared a look that said, 'We are the luckiest men alive.'

Both women were as skilled at blowjobs as they were enthusiastic. Catherine had taken Jon down her throat and was letting her tongue lap at his balls as she allowed him to slowly pump his cock into her throat. Pam was taking her time, using her tongue around my swollen glans, then sliding down to the base of my shaft, taking almost all of me into her mouth before repeating the process. She was using her hand to cradle and massage my balls. Jon and I were releasing various groans and words of encouragement into the room as we enjoyed each other's wives. The thrill of watching Jon's cock disappear into Cat's mouth was only exceeded by the pleasure Pam was giving me in front of her husband. The intensity multiplied when our wives would make eye contact with us while enjoying their work.

I could see Jon showing signs of getting close, and so could Cat. I took that as a sign to shift our current positions. I reached for the back of Pam's head and firmly grabbed her hair. Her eyes closed and she moaned in appreciation of the forcefulness I used as I pulled her mouth to mine. I could taste the saltiness of my precum on her tongue as we kissed passionately. We all took a break to remove whatever clothing remained on us, and to my surprise, Jon and Catherine left for the guest bedroom, leaving Pam and me to ourselves. Pam would later tell me that she'd requested Jon take Catherine to the other room so that she could have me as her own.

With just the two of us, the pace slowed. I took some time to appreciate the woman before me. My hands explored her soft, feminine curves while I kissed the side of her neck. We both crawled on top of the bed as our hands roamed freely and our mouths and tongue joined passionately.

I rolled Pam onto her back with her head cradled in my arm. I kissed my way down to her breast while my free hand slid down past her belly. I began rolling and sucking her engorged nipples in my mouth, and my fingers slid their way between her incredibly wet and meaty vulva. I massaged the entrance to her opening with the pad of my finger while circling her swollen clit with my thumb. Pam arched her back and began to moan from my touch. I gradually increased my pace, letting her impending orgasm build until it crested, and she let out a soft, throaty moan. I felt her muscles relax, and we stared into each other's eyes. She smiled, and we kissed again.

I slipped my arm out from under her so I could position myself on top. I let my hard cock rest on the lips of her pussy, sliding against her extremely sensitive clit. When I could see that the sensitivity was subsiding, I kissed my way down her body. I arranged myself so her legs were resting on my shoulders, then enjoyed the musky aroma of arousal emanating from her. I gently kissed the soft, thick petals of her labia and ran my tongue along them. She had an almost sweet taste that I found irresistible. I didn't want to rush and shorten our enjoyment. Her soft moans informed me she was in no hurry either. I slowly made my way to her opening and lapped at the nectar flowing from it.

I dragged my tongue up her slit and glided over her clitoris. The very tip of my tongue massaged the hood of her button. Her legs closed around my head as she reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. I took turns going from her opening to her clitoris, wanting to stimulate her whole pussy, not just one zone. The force of her legs and hands increased, and she moved closer and closer to release. She forcefully grabbed my hair and began grinding herself against my mouth, her legs like a vice around me as I quickened my pace. She issued forth one loud, long moan, and her whole body stiffened as I found my mouth flooded with more than your average amount of juices. She hadn't informed me she was a squirter, but I enjoyed the surprise. The flow came in spurts; the first couple were very strong, and splashed against me. The last few squirts were much weaker. I did my best to keep up, but couldn't take in all the streams. Some flowed from my mouth. Her body went limp and slowly stopped quivering.

I used the bedding to wipe myself off, then slid my body up hers. I kissed her neck while she recovered. She pressed against my chest and pushed me onto my back. Taking control, she mounted me and laid her body weight on me. Lifting herself with one arm, she used the other to guide my cock into her dripping sex. "I need you inside of me," she said. She lowered herself down and my cock slid into her unbelievably wet tunnel.

She closed her eyes and came down very slowly, taking time to enjoy each inch. As my head slid past her cervix, she opened her eyes and said, "You're reaching some new areas here!"

I smiled and grabbed onto her hips as she bottomed out on me, her back wall resting on the tip of my head.

She put both of her hands on my chest and started rocking back and forth. I pressed up into her, making sure she had all that I could offer. I watched as she continued her slow grinding. She had her head back, and seemed to be in her own world -- like she was using my cock as a toy and doing with it as she pleased. I enjoyed the sound of an almost continuous moan emanating from her.

Her pace started to quicken, and the pressure on my shaft started to mount. I slid one hand behind her and firmly grabbed her ass, while the other slid to her breast and began massaging it. I gently kneaded her breast, and I would pinch and roll her nipple periodically. Her moans got louder as I switched to her other breast and repeated the process. She began bucking like a woman possessed, lost in the feeling building inside her. Her muscles contracted, and she shouted as her orgasm took over her body. Another flood of liquid coated me, and I held her hips tightly. She collapsed on me, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly until she stopped quivering.

I cradled her head with my hand, and we rolled until I was positioned on top of her. I placed my arms on either side of her and pushed myself up. Her eyes dreamily looked into mine and she said "I l-" but she stopped herself there. The tenderness of the way she tried to say it conveyed her feelings, and I understood how she felt in the moment. I had found that, over the years, even the shallowest of trysts could evoke those feelings in me during the encounter. I suppose making each other feel so good while at your most vulnerable is bound to stir up all sorts of emotions. We would later discuss the moment, and my suspicion would be confirmed.

I slowly slid myself in and out of her. I knew she had to be sensitive, so I was careful to not overstimulate her. I started to increase my thrusts in both frequency and force. She responded by saying, "I need you to fuck me hard!" Without delay, I slammed my cock into her, then rhythmically thrusted in and out. I stopped briefly to place her legs over my shoulders, then leaned forward as I forcefully thrust into her again. She shouted out in pleasure as I rammed my cock in deeper than I was able to before. Her fists grabbed the sheets as I took her for my own. Pam was almost squealing, occasionally shouting words of encouragement. The emotions of the night were bringing out an animalistic need in us. I felt beads of sweat running down my back.

Fatigue was starting to set in when I heard something behind me. I realized that Cat and Jon had finished their session and were in the doorway, watching me slamming into Jon's wife over and over again. The thought of the two of them watching me pummeling Pam drove me to continue with a renewed vigor. I could feel Pam's grip on my shaft intensifying. The combination of the added pressure and my audience forced me to lose control. I heard Pam scream as I slammed myself forward one last time. Our bodies slapped hard against each other and I began cumming into her as she pulsated around me. She reached down with both hands and grabbed my ass, holding me inside her as we came together. Our spouses watched as I had one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had. The waves of pleasure didn't seem to end as I pumped stream after stream of cum into her. I could feel my cock rubbing against the entrance of her womb with each spasm. She was gushing more of her cum on me, which was mixing with the overflow of semen leaking around my cock and down her ass.

I eventually rolled off of Pam, and we both lay panting on the bed. We were covered in a mix of each other's fluids, and I caught Jon staring at my cum flowing from Pam's well-used vagina. Jon walked over to her and Catherine to me. Cat bent down and kissed me as she lay next to me.

Pam and Jon asked if they could use our shower, and we said, "Of course." They left to get cleaned up. I could see a thin film on Catherine's chest, and I inferred that Jon had unloaded himself on her ample breasts. My cock began to swell as I pictured Jon showering my wife with thick ropes of cum.

Cat noticed my arousal; she reached down and took me in her hands. She firmly squeezed the base of my slick cock and stroked up to the end. A glob of semen flowed from the tip, and she picked it up and licked it off her fingers. She kissed me, and I could taste myself on her tongue.

Jon and Pam entered the room after their shower. Cat told them it was our turn to clean up and that they could make themselves at home. She took my hand, and I walked on wobbly legs to the shower.

I would love to say we had another event in the shower, but we were both tired at that point, and we just enjoyed what little energy we had left washing each other. It took me a little while to wash Catherine's hair, as Jon had "missed" a couple of times and left a few thick globs behind. After the mess Pam and I made, I figured cleaning a little of his cum out of Cat's hair was more than a fair trade.

After Catherine and I had dried each other off, we hung up our towels and walked into the bedroom. Pam and Jon had already gotten dressed and pulled the comforter over the mess Pam and I had made, and were cuddling on the bed. We all talked as they watched us get dressed, and we decided that we would need to set up another date soon. I told them we would call them once we had a chance to check our schedule to find a date that would work for everyone. We all went to the dining room, and I offered them drinks. They declined and said they needed to get back to relieve the babysitter before it got too late. We exchanged some rather long kisses before they left.

Catherine and I recounted the night's events with each other while we changed all the linens on both beds. Cat teased me about the condition of our bed, and I made a mental note to use a towel during the next session. After we finished, we cuddled in bed for a while, then drifted off to sleep.