Year One: January

Story Info
Katie punish for drinking. Lizzy figure out her feelings.
20.1k words
3
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers

January 10th, 2026. Bitter headquarters. Mid afternoon.

I was sitting in a conference room with the heads of each department of the Bitter website. My CEO Kimberly King was explaining to me how she could remove all bots by creating a subscription plan called Bitter Green. I was listening very intensely.

"And through this Subscription plan we can get rid of all bots by verification of real users." Explained Kimberly.

Kimberly was a young thirtyfive year old African American woman. She was about 5'5. She had large breasts and a round ass. She had long black hair that was natural. She always had her hair in a ponytail. She had glasses on as well. She was dressed in her business woman attire.

"This all sounds good but won't all the celebrities with red check marks get mad that their status doesn't matter anymore?" I asked.

"That's the genuineness of this plan. We just change the red check mark to another color like purple and those celebrities can still feel superior." Replied Kimberly.

I thought about it for a moment. I looked around the room to see everyone in the room getting behind this plan.

"Ok let's go for it." I Replied.

"Really?" Asked Kimberly. She seemed surprised

"Yes. I am all in. We need to get away from the Advertising model. I don't like our website being reliant on companies like Wisney and Rainforest." I said.

Kimberly seemed extremely excited. "Thank you sir. I promise you won't regret this." Answered Kimberly with Excitement.

I chuckled at seeing her get as happy as she was.

"If you ever need anything let me know." I said to Her.

Kimberly froze for a second. All the heads of the Departments of Bitter started exiting the Conference room. They left one by one until only Kimberly and I were left in the room. Kimberly was just standing there quietly.

"Is there something else Ms.King?" I asked curiously.

"Do you mean anything?" She asked.

"Of course what is it?" I asked her.

She coughs before answering me. She seemed nervous. "I know about your home situation." She said. I looked at with wide eyes.

"What about it?" I asked. I was nervous. I felt a bottomless pit in my stomach. I gulped.

"I am bi-sexual have been my entire life. When it comes to relationships I prefer to be with a man but I do enjoy sex with women as well and For once I would like to feel like a powerful black woman by Dominating three white girls." Kimberly explained.

I sighed with relief. I then looked at her hard for a second. "Ok. I will give you permission to Dominate my slave girls." I responded.

Kimberly sighed with joy. She took a heavy breath. "Thank you sir."

"You're welcome." I replied. "When do you want to do this?" I asked her.

"On January 15th." Replied Kimberly.

"Martin Luther King Jr day?" I asked.

"Yes sir." Replied Kimberly.

"Talk about making a statement." I said to her.

A few hours later I had left Bitter Headquarters and returned to my four story blue brick mansion. There were eleven rooms and six bathrooms. The first floor is where the living room, Dining room and kitchen were. The garage was attached to the Kitchen. On the second floor was where my home built movie theater was. I had four large theater rooms with big screens. I also had two full rooms of old Arcades games as well.

The third floor is where my twelve foot deep swimming pool was at. In the same room off in the corner sat a hot tub that could fit six people. Across the hall was a steam room. The fourth floor was the living area. It's where all the bedrooms are. There are a total of six bedrooms. The master bedroom where I slept was obviously the biggest. Well you can say there are really five floors if you count the Attric. Most people don't count the attric. That is where I built the sex Dungeon.

I step through the front door of my mansion to find lizzy standing there with a glass of Whiskey in her hand. She had a big smile on her face. She was nude like always. The law states that individuals in servitude must be nude at all times.

"Good Evening Master. I hope you had a great day." said Lizzy. She handed me a glass of Whiskey. I took a sip. Lizzy then quickly got behind me and started massaging my shoulders. I felt relaxed. She then walked me to my armchair which was in the middle of the living room. Next to the armchair was a loveseat, That was where Christy was. She was sitting there reading a book. She looked up at lizzy who was helping me into my armchair. Christy gives Lizzy a nasty look. She the returns to her book.

I looked around to not see Katie anywhere. I sighed. I looked at lizzy. "Where is Katie?" I asked.

Lizzy seemed almost afraid to tell me where Katie was. She looked down and turned her eyes towards the left. She is trying to think of an answer. Christy sighed loudly.

"For God Sake just tell him! She is in the dining room getting drunk. She has been drinking since you left this morning." Said Christy in an angry tone.

I sighed. "She has been getting drunk almost everyday since her enslavement. I got to do something about it." I said.

"Only time she does not drink is when she cooks in the kitchen." Said Christy.

"Really that is interesting." I replied. Christy looked back down at her book. I looked at Lizzy.

"Tell me the truth. Did she do her chores today or did you do it for her?" I asked.

Lizzy sighed. "I am sorry master. I should know better than trying to deceive you. I did them. Katie hasn't done any chores since our enslavement."

Lizzy looks down towards the floor. I could tell she felt ashamed. I gently grabbed her hand to comfort her. I then pull her close to me and make her look down at me. Our eyes make contact. A warm feeling came over me as we looked each other in the eyes.

"You're a good girl and an extremely good sister. I appreciate that about you. But don't ever lower yourself by lying to me on her behalf. You're better than that." I said.

"Yes master." Responded Lizzy. I wanted to take her at that moment. But I had to have some self control. I had to deal with Katie.

"Oh. Lizzy and Christy. I will have company on the 15th. A woman will come here for dinner. After that dinner she will sexually dominate all three of you." I Explained.

"Yes master." Answered Christy. I looked at Lizzy who I realized had not responded. Lizzy looked down almost heartbroken.

"This woman important to you?" Asked Lizzy.

"Yes but only in a professional manner. She is the CEO of Bitter. I do like to keep my employees happy. It's not a romantic thing at all." I explained.

Lizzy seemed relieved. A big smile returned to her face. "Yes sir master." Replied Lizzy.

I couldn't help but smile with Joy at her being relieved. "Dinner will be really in an hour. We are having mac & cheese with cut up hotdogs." Replied Lizzy.

"Oh ok" I replied. Really mac & cheese with cut up hotdogs? That is a kids meal I thought to myself. It would do for that night but I need to get a cook. Luckily I already had one. I got up from the armchair to go find Katie.

Katie was in the dining room sitting at a large table that could fit twenty people. She was at the far end of the table. She was Drinking on Louis XIII Cognac. She was Drinking it from a paper cup.

I sighed before walking up towards her. Katie looked at me with very drunk eyes. She lifted her paper cup up in a mocking tone before returning to sip on it.

"Well if it isn't my master coming to grace me with his presents. "Said Katie in a mocking tone.

"I see you're drinking again." I replied.

"Yeah, what's life if it isn't a party." Replied Katie.

I looked down in second hand embarrassment. I felt bad for her. She had this drinking problem long before her enslavement to me ever began.

"Look Katie, how would you like it if I made you my full time cook?" I said to her.

Katie froze. She just looked at me for a second. "Are you being serious?" she asked.

"Yeah. I am being serious and I don't mean cooking mac cheese with cut up hotdogs either. I want real food. I want you to cook with passion. Let your imagination run wild." I answered her.

A big smile appeared on Katie's face. I personally have never seen her smile like this before. "Ok. Yeah" she mumbled with Joy.

"Hang on, there are some conditions." I said. Katie's smile faded as I said it.

"I will let you be my personal chef as long as you agree to stop drinking. I can't control what you do after your enslavement but I can while you're serving me." I said.

Katie looks down in a very serious tone. She looks at me with very sad eyes. "I don't know if I can." Said Katie.

I compassionately grabbed her hand. "I will help you. I will get rid of all the Alcohol in my house. I don't drink that much anyways." I said.

Katie nodded her head in approval. "Ok Master, I will do it." She answered.

I nodded my head in approval. "You begin Monday." I said.

"Monday Master?" Asked Katie.

"Yes, monday because you're spending tonight and sunday in the sex Dungeon as punishment for not doing your chores." I Replied.

Katie sighed. She took a deep breath. "My apologies Master. I should have done them." Replied Katie.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologies to lizzy. She has been covering for you for over a week. She is trying to be a good little sister for you." I said.

Katie looked down. She was ashamed of herself. I get up to walk away. Katie looks around the room with tears coming down her face.

"Master!" Yelled Katie. I stopped and turned to face her. "Please don't hurt Lizzy." Replied Katie.

I stood there Silent. I was not sure how to respond. "I wasn't planning on hurting her at all." I said.

"I am not talking about physically. I mean emotionally. " Replied Katie.

I stood there silently not saying a word. I just turned around and left the room. Many things were going through my head. What was this thing between Me and lizzy? Was it wrong? I just had no idea how to feel about it.

I went back into the living room and sat back down in my armchair. Christy was still on the love seat reading her book. I grabbed the remote to my 85 inch tv. It was laying on top of my armchair. I turned the tv on. It was on Fox news. They were interviewing The President.

"Mr. President, can you explain your tax plan because it is extremely weird and Unorthodox." Said the Interviewer.

The president clears his throat before answering.

"Of course Putin is a bad man and we need help from Ukraine. Hunter and I did not do anything illegal. I met the Pope one time in a coffee shop in Detroit while we were imprisoned with Mandela in South Africa. He said to me if you don't vote for me then I wasn't black. Shaa Depression." Replied The President.

"What?" Asked the interviewer. The interviewer was clearly confused as the rest of the world was. Suddenly The President press Secretary came running into the room. She rushed in front of the camera.

"'What the president means is we are seeing great results in our new tax plan. People are more careful with spending with the knowledge that they can be forced into servitude through bdsm." Said the press Secretary.

"It doesn't sound like he said that at all. It sounds like random nonsense." Said the Fox news interviewer.

The press secretary stood silent for a moment before answering. "Are you making fun of the President's stutter?" Asked The press secretary.

"Ok that's enough news for one day." I said to myself. I turned off the TV. Lizzy then came into the living room to tell Christy and I that it is time to eat. We both got up and walked into the dining room. Lizzy had set the table for four people. I sat at the head of the table. Lizzy sat right next to me on the right hand side. Christy sat on my left hand side.

Katie walks back into the dining room. She walks right up to Lizzy. "I am so sorry Lizzy. I have been an awful sister these past couple of years. Master has shown me the errors of my way." Replied Katie. "Same goes for you too Christy. I will try to be a better sister from here on out." She Continued.

Christy got up from her seat and walked over to hug katie. Lizzy stood up from her chair and hugged Katie as well. I was glad to see these three finally getting along. They all sat back down at the table and we all ate our dinner. I had three bowls of Mac & Cheese with the cut up hotdogs. Lizzy had two bowls herself. Christy only ate one bowl and Katie also had three bowls.

Once we were all Finished. I looked at all three girls. "Ok ladies, I am going to clean up the kitchen tonight. I want Lizzy and Christy to take Katie up to the Dungeon for punishment. Hang her upside down and put a ball gag in her mouth because she is going to do a lot of screaming." I explained.

Katie looked down. You could see the fear in her. She Gulped. She knew she would have to face punishment for her drinking. Her body was shaking.

"Yes Master!" Christy and Lizzy. They said it at the same time. "Once you're done with her, come back into the living room and we will watch a movie together. Just the three of us." I said to them.

Lizzy and Christy nodded their heads in approval. All three of the girls got up and walked out of the dining room. I gathered up all the dirty dishes and took them to the kitchen sink to be washed. It took me ten minutes to wash all the dishes.

Afterwards I walked into the living room to find Lizzy and Christy. Christy was sitting in the armchair while Lizzy was on the loveseat. I immediately sat next to Lizzy. Lizzy immediately got on top of me and we both laid down and Cuddled with each other. Christy looked at us with a disgusting look on her face. It was like she wanted to say something but chose not to.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the movie notebook. Lizzy and Christy seemed to enjoy it. Lizzy rested her head on my chest. Meanwhile Katie was up in the attic. She was hanging upside down from the ceiling. She had a ball gag in her mouth. Cold air made its way through the attic. It hit Katie's nude body like a block of ice. She had hope the movie wouldn't be too long.

The minutes seemed like hours to her. Her arms were bound behind her back. She could do Absolutely nothing but wait. That was probably the worst part of the punishment was the waiting. Katie thought about all the times she let her family down. No more she thought to herself. After today she will be a changed woman. A better sister and a better slave girl to her master. She sighed. She was anticipating what the punishment would be like. Getting ready to feel Lamar's wrath.

The movie ended and Christy, Lizzy and I were headed up to the fourth floor. I hadn't even noticed Lizzy and I were holding each other's hands as we walked upstairs. We immediately went into the master bedroom. Next to my king size bed were three cages. Each cage had an electric heating pad and blankets inside them.

I put Christy in her cage first. She immediately laid down and got as comfortable as she could. I then put Lizzy in her cage next. She looked at me smiling the entire time. We never broke eye contact as she got into her cage.

"Master, you should go ahead and get naked for Katie. " Said Lizzy.

"That's a good Idea." I replied. I began to strip my clothes off. "Master?" Lizzy said. I looked right at her as I was getting naked. "You should have me suck your dick so you're already hard when you punish Katie." She Replied.

I smiled at her. I walked up to her and put my penis in between the open spaces of her cage. Lizzy was on all fours. She put her mouth on my penis and began to suck. My knees began to feel weak. My body started to feel warm. My heart rate was evaluated. It was like drinking hot Chocolate on a cold day. Blood rushed through my body. I began to feel light headed. I was beginning to see colored dots. Suddenly Lizzy pulled away.

I looked down to see my dick was hard as a rock and well lubricant. Lizzy had a big smile on her face as I turned to walk out of the bedroom. I walked into the hallway and looked up. There was a string hanging from the ceiling. I pulled down on it. The attic door opens up and a wooden ladder comes sliding down. I climbed up it and into the attic.

Meanwhile Lizzy was trying to get comfortable inside her cage. She was trying to find the perfect way to lay down. Suddenly Christy sat up in her cage.

"We need to Talk!" Said Christy in a serious tone.

"Why what's up?" Asked Lizzy. She had a confused look on her face.

"What the fuck is up with you and Lamar?" Asked Christy.

"What do you mean he is our Master. I am just following the law." Replied Lizzy.

"No. I am following the law. You seemed to be enjoying yourself." Replied Christy in a harsh tone.

"Well what is the Problem with enjoying my enslavement? I am just making the best out of a horrible situation." Said Lizzy.

"No.I am making the best out of a horrible situation. You're over here making googly eyes and making out with him. You two were just holding hands. Do you love him?" Asked Christy.

Lizzy sat there quietly. She did not answer the question. Christy looked at her with a side eye. Christy then suddenly Gasped.

"Oh my God. You don't. That is sick." Replied Christy.

"I don't know." Replied Lizzy.

"He is your cousin. You can't be in love with him." Said Christy.

"I am not the only one that been sucking his dick and Fucking him. You and Katie have also fucked him too." Yelled Lizzy.

"That's different and you know it. You're the only one that has actually been making love with him." Replied Christy.

Lizzy looked away, she was lost in thought. Christy sighed. "Lizzy look. You're my sister. I am going to love you no matter what. You need to figure out how you feel about Lamar. We only got a year with him. After that our enslavement ends."

Silences fell between Lizzy and Christy. Christy laid back down to fall asleep for the night. Lizzy sat up thinking. What was this thing between her and Lamar? Was it real or Just pretend? Did he love her? More importantly, did she love him? These were the questions that kept Lizzy up at night.

The attic upstairs was very large. You could create two different rooms with the size of this place. I had different sex objects separated out throughout the attric. I had a brown cabinet in the corner and as soon as you walked in. It's where I keep all the whips and sex toys. I never thought I would ever have to use them. I just got it because the law requires every household to have a sex Dungeon.

I open the double wide doors to the cabinet. I looked around the many different options at my expense. I decided to grab a black leather flogger. I then saw a packet of unopened paper clips. I grab those as well. I picked up a red egg vibrator. I looked around to see if there was anything else I should use. There were lots of things in that Cabinet. Half the stuff I had no ideas about. I closed the Cabinet and walked over to Katie.

Katie was finally relieved when she saw me. She had been hanging upside down for nearly two hours. Finally she thought. She still had the ball gag in her mouth. She saw me go immediately for the Brown Cabinet in the corner when you first walked into the attic. Fear entered her mind. What would I use on her? She Gulped when she saw the flogger in my hand.

I walked up to Katie and immediately bent down so I could feel her left breast. It wasn't hard. I stood up and rubbed my hand through her pussy. It wasn't wet yet. I decided to tease her a little first. I began to give her wet kisses all around her Vagina. Katie started feeling a tingling sensation.

I started to lick around the outrims. I moved extremely slowly. My tongue moves very slowly in a full Circle motion. I could tell she was feeling it. A fire started burning in between Katie's legs. She couldn't help it. She slowly started getting wet.

Her juices were surprisingly good. It was sweet like candy. I was slightly surprised. I Thought Christy was making it up but she wasn't. I really liked how she tasted. I continued to move my tongue closer and closer to her clits. She was now on fire. Her Juices came flooding out. Her pussy started to Swell with Excitement. She was on the edge. I then quickly pulled away, preventing her from cumming.

obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers