Year One: January

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the Egg Vibrator in Katie's ass up on high. I could see it on her face. Her teeth clapped together. Her eyes widened with Joy and pain. I then inserted my penis into her vagina. I began humping her while standing. I was basically Fucking her pussy in reverse. It was like when you put a hotdog in a bun.

I probably humped her for twenty minutes before cumming. I took twice as long because I was Fucking her pussy backwards. The paper clips on her Vagina stayed in place as I was humping her. My dick was spreading her pussy's wall even more causing the paper clips to tighten on each side. Katie had cum twice during that twenty minutes.

As I was nearing the end, I could feel the heat in my face. My heart was racing. My eyes are getting blurry. A white light blind me for a second. I never lost my composer. My head felt light. My cum shot out like a shotgun being fired.

I took a step back also tripping luckily I caught myself. I was out of breath. My heart is beating fast like I just raced a marathon. I took a minute to catch my breath. I looked over to Katie who was on edge again thanks to the egg Vibrator in her ass.

"Oh Master! Please let me cum again." Begged Katie.

"Sorry I can not. That's your punishment. That egg Vibrator is staying in your ass all night on high. I am keeping you upside down for the rest of the night as well. So I hope you can sleep like that." I said to her.

Katie's eyes widened. I picked up the ball gag and put it back on her Mouth. I then pulled back on her chains to pull her back up a little bit. I then grabbed the flogger and the packet of paper clips and put them back in the Brown Cabinet.

I then walked over to a light switch that was nearby. I looked directly at Katie. "I will be back tomorrow morning to get you now. The paper clips also stay on unlit in the morning. Remember this next time you want to drink." I said.

I turned off the lights and walked back down to the fourth floor. I walked into the master bedroom. Christy was sleeping peacefully in her cage. Lizzy was still up. I looked over to my bed and back at lizzy.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" I Whispered to her.

"Yes Master. I would love that." She Replied.

I opened up her cage and helped her out. We both walked over to the king size bed and got under the covers. She lay her head down on my shoulder. I held her in my arms. We both fell asleep peacefully.

January 15th, 2026. Bitter headquarters. Late afternoon.

I was in my office at Bitter headquarters finishing up some paperwork. The last few days at the house have been great. After Katie's punishment, she has been working away in the kitchen creating gourmet level food.

I decided to give her a break from sex because her breasts and pussy were bruised from her punishment and I wanted her ready for Kimberly. I mainly been fucking Christy and Lizzy the last couple of days.

Before I left the house this morning, I had ordered the girls to clean the house. Cook a delicious meal and Shower. I had instructed that they be on their knees with their hands to the back of their heads. Their breasts and pussy on display for Ms.King when we walked through the front doors.

Suddenly Kimberly King walks into my office. She had her hair in a ponytail like always. She had on a black strapless dress. She had black flip flops on. I looked down at her feet. I could see how sexy her feet were. Her toenails were painted red. Her toes were curved.

"You ready? Mr.Allen." Asked Kimberly.

"Yes ma'am and you may call me Lamar. Mr.Allen is my father." I replied.

I got up and we both walked out of Bitter headquarters and down to my Limousine. As we were walking out of the building I couldn't help but stare at Kimberly's feet. She caught me looking but didn't say anything.

I opened the limousine backdoor for her to let her in first. I hop in next. We sat across from each other. The limousine started taking off.

"How long before we get to your house?" Asked Kimberly.

" Thirty minutes to an hour depending on traffic." I said.

Kimberly smiled. "So plenty of time for you to worship my feet." Replied Kimberly. I looked at her surprise. "I saw you staring at my toes." She said.

She slips off her flips to reveal her soles to me. Her feet had a nice arch to them. I licked my lips. Looking at them. They were just a few inches from my face.

"Go ahead. Worship my black feet. It is MLK day. I think I deserve a white male licking my feet." Replied Kimberly.

I immediately began to smell her feet. I could tell she has been on them all day. Her feet smelled like roses. I started kissing up and down both her soles. Kimberly sat back enjoying herself.

"Mmmm. There is nothing better than having a white boy under my feet." Replied Kimberly. "That's right to worship them. Make me feel like a black queen." Said Kimberly.

I started licking her soles from heel to toe. I licked every inch of her foot. I then started to suck on her toes. It was amazing. Kimberly was starting to get turned on. This was a great warmup she thought. She couldn't wait to Dominate my sex slaves.

Limousine ride lasted about an hour but felt shorter to me. I was busy worshiping Kimberly's feet the entire time. The limousine pulls up to my Mansion. Kimberly pulls her feet away.

"I think we are here." Replied Kimberly with a smile on her face. I opened the limousine door to let her out first. I then step out. We walked up to the front door.

"So how was I?" I asked as we were walking. Kimberly smiled. "Not bad. I definitely had guys worship my feet better but it was good. I say seven out of ten." She Replied.

We walked through the front door to find Lizzy, Christy, And Katie. They were nude like always. They were on their knees with their hands to the back of their heads. Their breasts were proudly out and legs spread apart so that there Vagina was on display.

Kimberly was excited. She walked up to them. She started looking at touching their breasts and Vagina.

"Oh my God they're so cute." Replied Kimberly. She ran her hands. Through Lizzy's long black hair. "I can't wait to show these bitches the power of a black queen." Replied Kimberly.

I laughed. Kimberly continued to admire all three of them. She loved their hot naked bodies. Katie finally said something.

"Master. Dinner is ready. It's on the table." Explained Katie.

"Good because I am hungry." Replied Kimberly.

Katie got up and led the way. Christy and Lizzy stayed on their hands and knees and Crawled to the dining room while the rest of us walked in the dining room.

I sat at my place as head of the table. Lizzy sat next to me. Katie sat on my left side. Christy sat next to Lizzy with Kimberly sitting next to her. Katie had cooked a delicious beef wellington. We had mashed Potatoes and Colin greens as our side dishes.

The meal was amazing. Everyone complimented Katie on her cooking skills. Katie's face lit up with Joy. It was the first time in years that I ever saw her smile.

Kimberly was telling everyone funny stories about her life. Everyone seemed to enjoy her company. She definitely had a firecy spirit.

"And I say Brother how the hell can I make two hundred dollars an hour. And he said by Planting tulips. I said what is a Tulip? He said you can plant your two lips right here." Said Kimberly.

Everyone laughed. "Oh that is funny. You're funny, "I laughed.

"What do you mean I am funny? Like a clown, do I amuse you?" Asked Kimberly in a serious tone.

I froze in fear that I might have accidentally insulted her. "Umm no. I mean the joke you told was funny." I said.

Kimberly and the girls suddenly broke out in laughter. "Someone has never seen goodfellas." Replied Kimberly. I started laughing as well.

"You got me." I replied. Still laughing. Lizzy grabbed my hand gently. She looked at me with googly eyes. "We need to see that together sometime." Said Lizzy.

Kimberly caught this interaction between me and Lizzy but did not say anything about it. Kimberly cleared her throat.

"I think it's time I dominate these Bitches." Said Kimberly in a Joking manner.

I laughed and nodded my head in approval. "Ladies take Ms.King up to the attic so she can have her way with you." I said.

Katie and Christy were the first to get up. They walked up to Kimberly. They offered her their arm. Kimberly grabs both their arms. She then stands up and they lead her out of the room.

Lizzy looks at me. She kisses me on the cheek before getting up and walking out to follow Kimberly and her sisters. I sat there in silence for a minute. I was thinking about that kiss on the cheek. I am not sure how to feel. I stood up and headed for the living room.

I took a seat in my armchair and turned on the TV. There seems to be a debate between Vivek Ramaswamy and AOC. I watch out of curiosity.

"I am tired of people like AOC who say we need to fund BDSM but can't even look up the Definition." Yelled Vivek Ramaswamy.

"Oh my God, this is what I am talking about. Republicans need to stop catcalling me and trying to date me. Why are they so Obsessed with my boyfriend's feet? Obviously White privilege is the Problem." Replied AOC

"Um the question was what was your favorite thing about MLK day?" Said the Debate Moderator.

I shook my head and changed the channel. Meanwhile up in the attic. Kimberly had Lizzy and Katie chained from the ceiling. They were about one foot off the ground. Katie could stand on her tie toes if she wanted. Lizzy and Katie were facing each other. Both had ball gags in their mouths.

Christy was nearby on a table. Her ankles and wrist were tied to the legs of the table; she also had a ball gag in her mouth. Kimberly walked out from the shadows. She had a whip in one hand and a stainless steel butt plug that could spread the person's butt cheeks apart.

Kimberly was completely nude. She had medium sized breasts. They are nice and round. Her ass was huge. Perfect and round. She had let down her hair. It fell down to her shoulders. Her pussy had just a little strip of hair. She was a gorgeous looking woman. Her darkened skin tone compliments her beauty perfectly. She was really a black queen.

"I am going to have so much fun with you three." Said Kimberly. She walked around all three girls. Checking out their beautiful naked girls and taunting them with her own body.

"You know. Martin Luther King Jr was a distant relative of mine. I like his twelfth cousin or something. He had a dream. He realized that dream. Now I have a dream and I plan on realizing that dream tonight. In honor of him, I plan to Dominate you bitches so you can see the power and Glory of a black queen." Said Kimberly.

Kimberly walked up to Christy with the stainless steel butt plug. She opened it up in front of Christy and she could see it spread apart. Christy's eyes widened. Fear ran through her body. Kimberly began to laugh. She walks up to Christy's butt and spreads her cheeks. Kimberly drops to her knees and begins to lick Christy's asshole. She licked up and down her entire ass. She then focuses heavily on Christy's hole.

Christy couldn't lie. She felt good. It's been a while since she got fucked by another woman. She was excited about licking some other woman's pussy instead of having to lick one of her sister's pussies again. However she really didn't care what Ms.King was going to do with the butt plug.

Kimberly started using as much spit as possible to Lubricate Christy's ass. Katie and Lizzy looked on from a short distance. They both looked at each other then back at Ms.King licking Christy's butthole. A cold chill ran down both their spines. Both girls became very nervous. They were both thinking the same thing. If she was going to use that butt plug on Christy, what would she do to us?

Christy was starting to get wet. Her Nipples started turning hard. Kimberly pulled her tongue from Christy's asshole. She then picks up the butt plug. Christy sighed with discomfort. She tightens her body. She was Anxiety preparing herself for the butt plug to enter her.

Kimberly just pushed it in there. Christy's ass was extremely tight. She had to fight with it for a minute but it went in. Christy screamed and the plug was being shoved in her ass. Kimberly opens the device and in turns inside Christy.

It was only painful for a brief moment. Christy tried hollering but it was Muffed due to the ball gag. Kimberly Laughed sadistic.

"Good Girl. I am just going to leave in there for a minute while I whip your sister's. Don't worry I will be back in a few." Laughed Kimberly. She kisses Christy on the cheek and walks towards Lizzy and Katie with a bullwhip in hand.

Lizzy sighed. She closed her eyes for a second. She embraced her body and mind ready for the blows to come. She knew she was going to feel the full force of that bullwhip. She opens her eyes and looks up towards the ceiling. This isn't the first time she had been whipped.

Over two years ago she was stripped nude and whipped by Mistress Chanta for being disruptive in her Government required bdsm class. It was the most humiliating moment of Lizzy's life. She didn't enjoy then and she wasn't going to enjoy it now but today wasn't about her. It was about Ms.King. she thought. It was about helping her cousin Lamar out.

Katie was thinking very similar things. She had just been punished five days ago. Her body healed but she wasn't too keen on being whipped with a bullwhip but she promised her Cousin that she would be the best sex slave she could be.

Kimberly got behind Lizzy. She moved her hand back. She threw it forward with unbelievable speed and Force. You could hear the whip break the air. It came down on Lizzy's back. Lizzy's Grinded her teeth as Kimberly continues to rain down blows for the whip.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Katie looked on as she saw Lizzy being whipped. Katie started shaking with fear, Knowing she would be next. She felt bad for Lizzy. She prayed to god that it would be over soon. But not too soon. She Gulped as she watched Ms.King continue to whip her sister.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Lizzy was trying to fight back tears. She was doing her best not to cry. She bit down on the ball gag that was in her mouth. She wanted to yell but didn't want Lamar to think she was weak or couldn't take it. His opinion of her matters to her. She had to be tough and brave. She didn't want to disappoint her master.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Lizzy's back was slightly red. Kimberly walks up to Lizzy and kisses her on the cheek. "You did good, sexy girl. Now let's see how your sister does." Kimberly walks over to Katie. Katie's nerves started to get to her. Kimberly started sensually touching and rubbing Katie's Naked body.

"Small breasts and a flat ass. Even Your Sister Lizzy has a round ass. It's a shame. But you do have long legs and nice looking feet." Said Kimberly in a mocking tone.

Kimberly steps back. She still has the whip in her hand. She once again throws her wrist back. She throws it forward. Katie Gulped.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Tears started falling from Katie's eyes. She wasn't as tough as Lizzy or Christy. Lizzy looked on helplessly as Ms.King continued to whip her sister. The pain in Katie's face was Evident to her. She wished she could trade places with her.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Katie's back was now turning a slightly red color. She started balling. Kimberly walked over to her to comfort her.

"It's ok. Sweetie. You only got five more. " Said Kimberly in a very kind and elegant tone. Katie nodded her head in approval. Kimberly stepped back and went back to whipping Katie's back.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Kimberly walked up to Katie who was now crying her eyes out. Kimberly removed her ball gag and kissed her on the lips. This surprised Lizzy. Kimberly then backed away.

"I am like a sour patch. First I'm sour then I am sweet." Said Kimberly.

Kimberly walks up to Lizzy and removes her ball gag as well. She then kisses her on the lips as well. She uses quite a bit of tongue. Kimberly then backs away. Christy looks on kinda jealous. She wanted to be kissed like that by Ms.King. Damn, it's been a while since she had a good pussy to lick. Christy thought to herself.

Kimberly backs away from Lizzy. She grabs Lizzy and Katie's hair. Kimberly forces the two sisters to makeout with eachother. Kimberly laughs.

"Look at you sick fucks making out. Gross. You inbred lesbians" Laughed Kimberly. "you Two continue to make out, don't stop. I'm going to give your sister some attention now. If I see that you two aren't kissing each other with tongue. Then you will get my whip again." Said Kimberly with authority.

"Yes Ms king." Replied both Lizzy and Katie. They continued to kiss each other. Kimberly then walked over to the Brown Cabinet and looked through it. She pulled something out. Christy couldn't see but she feared what it might be. Kimberly walked up to Christy with a twelve inch Strapon.

Christy's eyes go wide as she sees the size of the strapon. Lamar was only eight inches which is respectable for a male. However Christy doesn't like penetration much. She gulped with fear. Kimberly walks up to Christy's and gets in front of her. She takes her time putting the Strapon around her waist.

Christy's body started to shake. She was moving her head back and forth trying to motion No. She was trying to speak but her ball gag muffled her. Kimberly just laughed Sadistic. "Never had anything this big in you? Don't worry I'm going to stretch that asshole out of yours out." Laughed Kimberly.

Kimberly removed Christy's ball gag. She sticks the twelve inch Strapon in Christy's face. "Suck it!" Demanded Kimberly.

Christy put her mouth on it and began to suck on it as much as possible. It was too big for her mouth and she began to choke on it. Her spit was now flowing out of her mouth and all over the strapon. Christy was trying to calmly breathe through her noises. Her heart rate was accelerating. She was becoming light headed. Suddenly Kimberly pulled again. Christy was now struggling to catch her breath. She was breathing heavily and coughing.

Kimberly walks around to the other side of Christy and closes the butt plug separator that was still inside Christy. Christy felt a sharp pain. Kimberly immediately pulls it out. Christy's eyes go wide. She Grunts with pain then relief. Kimberly spreads her cheeks out wide as they can go.

"Looks like my plug did loosen up your asshole." Said Kimberly. Kimberly inserted the strapon dildo into Christy's ass. Kimberly began to hump, causing the dildo to go in and out of Christy's ass.

Christy felt a pitch then a mixture of pain and pleasure as Kimberly was Stretching her ass hole. Christy became uncontrollably horny. Her pussy began to get wet. Her Nipples hardened. A small fire started burning in between Her legs.

Christy struggled against the ropes that kept her hands tied to the table's legs. Christy wanted badly to finger herself. The fire in between her legs was burning badly now. She wiggled her entire body. Kimberly laughed and continued humping. Christy's eyes started to get blurry. She started seeing dots. She was so close she was on edge. Her heart rate was up. It was beating so fast she could feel it in her chest and hands. She came intensely. Christy rested her head on the table.

Kimberly pulled out and walked over towards Christy's face. She kissed Christy on the cheek. "You're a good girl Christy. I will be back in a few, So you can lick my pussy." Said Kimberly.

Kimberly walked back towards Lizzy and Katie who were still making out with each other. They were still hanging a foot off the ground. Kimberly pulls the rope to let Lizzy and Katie down. Both girls landed safely on the ground. Kimberly began to unlock the chains around their arms. Lizzy started rotating her wrist to allow blood flow back in her wrists. Katie just rubbed her wrist.