Year One: January

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walk over to the table your sister is lying on. Lean against with your asses sticking out." Commanded Kimberly.

Lizzy and Katie did as they were told. They walked over to where Christy was at. Lizzy lean against the table between Christy's neck and right shoulder. Katie was on the left side. Lizzy and Katie being in this position means that they breasts were in Christy's face. No matter which way she turns her head she would be looking at one of her sister's boobs.

Kimberly walked up to Katie first and inserted the Strapon into her ass. Kimberly began to hump Katie. Katie actually enjoyed anal sex more than most girls. Despite having a flat ass anal sex felt better then when she is getting her pussy fucked. Katie didn't know how to explain it. To her it was like scratching an itch. It just felt right having a dick up her ass.

Katie started moaning with pleasure. Her Nipples were hard. Christy could feel Katie's small breasts as they hit her in the face. Because Kimberly was humping Katie's ass so hard with the Dildo that Katie's entire body was shaking. The strapon dildo was disappearing completely up Katie's ass.

"Well someone here is a anal whore." Laughed Kimberly.

"Oh yes! I love a good cock up my ass." Explained Katie. "There just something about anal Fucking that feels so good."

Kimberly continued to hump Katie. Kimberly picks up her speed. Katie was enjoying it. She closed her eyes in a sea of ecstasy. Her pussy was dripping wet. She started seeing dots. She was on edge. Katie breathed in deeply. She started to yell. Suddenly she came like Mount St.Helen. Her pussy Juices exploded out of her.

Katie almost fell onto the table. She quickly caught herself. She was light headed and breathing hard. Kimberly pulls out of Katie and walks over to Lizzy. She looks down at Lizzy's ass and pussy. She was surprised to see it looked dry. Kimberly immediately rubs her hand against Lizzy's pussy. Kimberly realized it was in fact dry. Not even a little wet.

"You dry!" Said Kimberly. She had a surprise expression on her face.

"I am not really into women." Replied Lizzy.

Kimberly looks at her a bit. Shocked. "Ok. Looks like I am going to have to finger you then." Said Kimberly.

Kimberly took two of her fingers and put it in Lizzy's mouth. Lizzy began to suck Kimberly's fingers. It took a few seconds, Lizzy managed to Lubricate Kimberly's fingers. Kimberly smiled.

"No wonder Mr.Allen likes you. You're very good at sucking dick."said Kimberly. Kimberly began to remove her fingers from Lizzy's mouth. Kimberly then takes her fingers and starts fingering Lizzy in an attempt to make her wet.

"So you don't find females attractive at all?" Asked Kimberly.

"Yeah I am not into females like that." Replied Lizzy. "The only girl to ever lick my pussy was my sister Katie."

"I see." Replied Kimberly. Lizzy started slowly feeling the effects of Kimberly fingering her. Lizzy breasts slowly started getting hard. Lizzy breathed in deeply. She gave a small sigh of enjoyment.

"So how many men have you been with?" Asked Kimberly.

"Just two." Replied Lizzy.

"Only two?" Asked Kimberly.

Lizzy chuckled a little bit. "I was with my ex boyfriend for several years." Lizzy explained.

"Did you love him?" Asked Kimberly.

Lizzy started feeling the effects of an Orgasm. Her pussy started getting wet. There was a fire burning in between her legs.

"Oh God!" Yelled Lizzy. Her breathing was starting to get heavy. "No. I only ever loved one man and he wasn't my ex."

Katie and Christy look over at Lizzy, shocked that they just heard what she had said. Kimberly paused the fingering for a moment. Understanding everything now. Lizzy froze. She just now realized what she had admitted to.

"Wow! That's ahh. I don't have any words for that." Replied Kimberly.

"Oh God, I do. I love him." Said Lizzy in a confused manner. Her heart rate went up with fear. Her body began to shake.

Kimberly started fingering Lizzy again. "That is shocking but the heart wants what it wants. Can I ask, why him?" Asked Kimberly.

Lizzy sighed for a second before answering." Because when his dick is in my pussy, It feels like home." Replied Lizzy.

Suddenly an Orgasm hits Lizzy's body. Her eyes get blurry and she starts seeing dots. Her juices start to leak out. Lizzy came but it was extremely weak. Not as powerful as Lizzy and Katie were.

Kimberly pulls her fingers out of Lizzy's pussy. She has Lizzy suck out her own juices off her fingers. Once Kimberly's fingers were clean she began to untie Christy from the table. Christy starts moving her arms so that blood flow returns to her arms.

"Ok ladies It is time to lick pussy. " Said Kimberly. "I want Christy to eat me out. Katie you will eat out Christy. Lizzy will eat out Katie and I will eat out Lizzy." Kimberly continued.

Christy slowly gets off the table and lays on the floor flat on her back. Kimberly sits on her face. Lizzy lays flat on her back. Kimberly drops her face down to Lizzy's pussy. With a slight turn Katie sits on Lizzy's face. She then puts her face near Christy's Pussy.

They all began to lick eachother pussies. Each girl licking it differently. Lizzy was definitely the worst. Lizzy had no idea what she was doing. She just dived right in. She wasn't very good at it. She tried to try to go at it like her tongue was a dick. Very Inexperienced.

Katie was hitting the right notes. However it was a weak attempt. She knew enough to lick the pink parts. Christy is definitely getting wet. Her juices tasted like cherries. Not as sweet as her own pussy Juices but sweet enough. Katie was actually enjoying eating her own sister out.

Christy loved the taste of Kimberly. She was an expert pussy licker. Kimberly was actually surprised with how good Christy was. Kimberly had come twice in under five minutes. Christy knew where to lick and how to do it. Kimberly could feel a third Orgasm building in her. She was once again on edge. She tried to focus on Lizzy's pussy as much as possible.

Kimberly had teased Lizzy's pussy. Her juices were flowing like the mighty Mississippi River. Lizzy eyes were blurry. She goes blind for a second. All she sees is white. Suddenly Lizzy exploded like a space going into outer space. Her cum tasted amazing to Kimberly. Kinda like a tangerine. Not too sour but not too sweet either.

Finally Lizzy started licking the right areas. Katie's pussy Juices hit her mouth out of nowhere. She tasted sweet like candy. Lizzy continues her assault on Katie's pussy. Katie's Nipples became hard once more. Lizzy was trying to Imitate how Kimberly was licking her pussy. However she was doing poorly. It took several more minutes but Katie was now on edge. She was so close. Her eyes were blurred. She became light headed. She finally came but it wasn't as good as the last few times.

All the women were laying on top of each other, trying to catch their breaths. Kimberly gets up and looks at the girls.

"That was great ladies. I definitely enjoy myself." Said Kimberly.

Kimberly began to walk back into the shadows. Lizzy, Katie and Christy were left lying there in their own juices trying to recover.

I was downstairs watching the last couple of minutes of the Departed. I was surprised when Mark Wahlberg's character shot Matt Damon's Character then the Credits started to roll.

"Holy Crap! That was Good!" I Yelled.

Suddenly Kimberly walked into the living room. I immediately turned off the TV and stood up and walked over to her. Kimberly was back in her black dress and flip flops.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"Amazing. Thank you Mr.Allen." Replied Kimberly.

I started walking her out to the limousine that was waiting for her. I opened the Limousine door for her. Kimberly stopped and looked at me for a second.

"Hey I have a slave girl named Cheyenne. If you're not doing anything with Christy on Valentines day. I think we should allow them to go on a date." Said Kimberly.

"I think Christy would like that." I replied.

"Good. One more thing. That Lizzy girl is something special. If I were you I would hold on to it and never let it go." Replied Kimberly.

Kimberly got into the back of the limousine. I closed the door. The limousine took off. I stood there for a second. I was lost in thought. After a few minutes I went back inside and up the stairs to my room.

When I walked into my room, I saw Katie and Christy inside their cages. However I noticed Lizzy's cage was empty. I look over to my bed to see her laying in my bed.

I walk over towards my bed. Lizzy looks at me with a big Smile. " Hope I'm not being presumptuous." Said Lizzy. "No. It's perfect. I love you in my bed." I said.