Year One Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not really anything to do with the department," I said, "I'm just here as a consultant."

She didn't seem interested. "You've got a cock, haven't you? Well, as far as I'm concerned that means you're qualified."

I didn't feel I had a choice. She didn't look like she wanted to have a debate about it. Angie wasn't around to appeal to and I was pretty sure Lucy would be saying, "Do it, if it keeps the client happy," so I followed the other three guys off to the meeting room.

When we arrived. there were two women waiting for us. On the table beside them were two black brief cases. As we got through the door, the older of the two women, a serious-looking afro-Caribbean girl, told us to strip off our trousers, pants, shoes and socks. The other women, a blonde girl in her twenties opened the two cases and I could see at once what it was all about. In each case, set in cut outs in the case's foam lining, were four of the chrome steel devices of different designs and sizes. They looked identical to the chastity devices that Lucy had demonstrated on me.

"Right," the black girl announced, "we've got some important visitors coming. We want to show them these and you've been chosen to model them. Don't worry, you don't need to mince up and down on a cat walk, but you do need to each get your cocks locked up in one of these." She pointed at me. "We'll start with you. Here. Slide this on." She held out a chromed metal tube. "Lift your shirt up."

I did as she told me. I thought it wouldn't be any more embarrassing than what Lucy had put me through back in the office.

"Oh," she said. "That won't do. This one is intended for, let's say, better-endowed men. Here try this one instead." She took back the first device and held out another smaller, cage-like one, the one Lucy had demonstrated on me back in the office.. She watched as I fitted it on. The metal was cold and rigid. It fitted closely and I didn't think I'd be able to put up with it on for very long. It also felt curiously heavy, hanging between my legs. The fastening closed with a disturbing final 'clunk' sound. She noticed my nervous expression. "Don't worry, I've got a key."

The other three all got fitted into their devices. In the end none of us were really up to the size needed to make the metal tube work. The blonde girl stood there shaking her head. "Oh, well what can you do? Lucky we brought some small ones. Is this going to do do you think?"

The coloured girl stared at the four of us standing in a line. "You can't really see them properly can you? I mean part of the problem is this lot aren't shaved, but also... Hang on. I've got an idea."

She reached for a large pair of scissors that was sitting on one of the desks and advanced on me with a disturbing glint in her eye. Gripping the tail of my shirt at the front, she cut across, brushing the heavy blade of the scissors across my belly as she did so. "That's better. Get the shirt tails out of the way and they look a lot better." She laughed at my nervous expression. "What did you think I was going to do?"

The blonde girl joined in with the laughter and cut off the shirt tails of the others. I didn't understand why she just hadn't asked us to lift our shirts up like Lucy had. "Right, now follow us," she said and ushered us out of the conference room, back past the open office where our male colleagues looked on in sympathy and relief while the girls looked amused.

In the main conference room we were lined up against one wall and told to stand with our hands behind us and wait. After a few minutes a small crowd of people appeared, some of them were obviously department staff, at least four looked like they were a security detail from their solid build and wary expressions and I recognised Nina Henning. There were two others with her that I felt I sort of knew but it was only as the two girls who had fitted the cages on us started to talk about the devices that I realised it was Prime Minister Johannsen and the Minister for Home Affairs, Florence Daniels. Nina Henning was explaining how she thought the Male Chastity Programme should work, nothing I hadn't already heard before. Then she went on to point out various features on the devices we were wearing, how the tag locations could be sensed and transmitted to an app. Johannsen asked about the anti-tamper facilities and the blonde girl piped up with some technical sounding guff that seemed to impress them. Needless to say, no-one asked us about how we felt about them.

I caught a bit of what Johannsen had to say, "... important work. This will help reinforce the levels of control that we have already established. Florence, you musty let me see Nina's ideas on extending her brief to include rehabilitation and reform for those not yet convicted of gender offences. I think this will be popular. It will certainly play well with the Party."

Maybe it will, I thought, but I couldn't imagine it would play very well with any men I know.

It was then I heard a voice behind me. "Fancy seeing you here!"

I turned around to see Sally Guest, resplendent in a three piece dark-tweed trouser-suit with a fox fur around her neck. She was smiling at me.

"A friend of yours, Sally?" the Prime Minister said.

"Sponsored male from my village, Lillian," Mrs Guest replied. "I have to declare an interest," she gave me one of those looks that I found instantly disquieting. "My daughter is his sponsor."

Florence Daniels shook her head. "Find out why he's here, Sally, please. We don't need this to be any more controversial than it already is. The Prime Minister needs to be off now."

"Of course." As the rest of the group left, Sally picked up a thin leather leash from the case on the table and clipped the fastening on one end to the ring in the end of my cock cage. She turned to the black girl. "Is there somewhere I can have a quiet chat with him?"

"Yes, there's an office just through there," she said pointing to a door at the back of the room. Mrs Guest set off determinedly with me anxious to keep up and avoid an unpleasant tug on the leash. Inside the office, she turned to confront me.

"Well?"

"Well what? I'm working here. I've been seconded here to do some consultancy. Jill knows all about it. Those girls decided that they wanted some men to demonstrate the devices I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I thought you modelled the device rather well. Should I ask Jill to get you one?"

"No thanks."

"Shame. It might help some of the problems you have with Lucy," I assumed Jill or Angie must have told her about that. "I could keep a spare key, just in case."

I must have looked puzzled.

"In case I feel the need to amuse myself, since - as you say - my daughter isn't taking advantage of the benefits of sponsorship. It wouldn't be such a terrible experience, you know." She smiled as she sat back on a chair. She still had hold of the leash linked to my cock cage. Her flirtatious look, combined with the languid way she was lounging, legs crossed with one stiletto-heeled, leopard-print shoe dangling from her foot, brought an all together unwanted reaction from my caged member. I winced as its swelling encountered the cage. Sally laughed. "Or, in case you find your self in need of relief from such a cruel enclosure."

I didn't bother to reply.

"Well, I think I can reassure Lillian that you're not planing to subvert the Government. I'll let you get back to your work." She went across to the office door and called the two girls back. "I've finished with him. Thanks for your help. It was a most interesting demonstration. I'm sure the Prime Minister found it very helpful." She passed the leash across to the coloured girl. "Here, you'd better sort out this. I'm afraid he's found it all a bit of a turn on for some reason."

She took one look at me and said, "I'll let it go down on its own, I think."

They left me sitting around for half an hour while they sorted the others out by which time my erection had subsided and I was keen to get my trousers back on again. It had been an embarrassing exercise but it was interesting to discover that my sponsor's mother was on first name terms with the Prime Minister. Up until then I hadn't even realised that she had a first name.

Friday February 25th

After the humiliation of yesterday, last night I made up my mind to get those documents to Cara. I'm thinking that anything I can do about this New Order lot, the better. I found a whole lot more pages of stuff wedged in various cracks around the building. Some of it is quite recent.

I've noticed that nobody seems to check the comings and goings here at the hostel. Each evening when I leave the office they check bags to make sure nothing is being removed from the building that shouldn't be (I have no idea how anyone got the stuff that's in the cracks out of their office, perhaps security at the Treasury isn't as good) but there doesn't seem to be any sort of security here. So my plan for the papers I've been digging out of the cracks in the walls is to wedge them inside the lining of my rucksack along with this journal. I'll take them to Fordswell when I go back and then think of a way to get them to Cara.

Well I got back to Fordswell all right. I can't tell you how relieved I felt when I got through the front door and tossed my rucksack into my room. Jill was out so I could spend a bit of time looking at the stuff without having to worry about who was coming up behind me. I think Cara will find it interesting. I would have gone over to the pub but by the time I got to thinking about it, it was after curfew and I didn't want to take the risk. I found a loose floorboard down by the bed and managed to stow the papers there. It's a good place to hide this journal too.

Jill got back at around ten o clock with one of her girlfriends and went straight up to her room. They were obviously having a good time from the moans and squeals. I had to put a pillow over my head to cut out the noise to get some sleep.

Saturday February 26th

I was up early to get the house cleaned up. Jill's friend emerged at about ten o'clock looking for coffee and wearing, as far as I could tell, nothing except a very short dressing gown.

She didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that I was there and she certainly didn't apologise for the noise last night. On the plus side, she didn't interrupt what I was doing either. She got her coffee and went back to the bedroom. Cue for more squeals, giggling and moans. I had a pretty good idea of what they were up to but they didn't seem to want to involve me so I carried on with the domestic tasks. At least the sound of the vacuum cleaner drowned out the worst of the animal noises.