All Comments on 'Year One Pt. 06'

by freddieclegg

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The end?

Is this the end of this series or can we expect a new one?

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 4 years agoAuthor
The End?

Well, yes, that's the end of this tale. I've done other New Order stories and will post some of them here. I'm also working on a sequel to "Year One" which follows some of the same characters, but no real idea of when (or, really whether - I'm a bit of an unreliable author, I fear) it might appear. I hope you enjoyed the tale as it is though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved your work. Keep writing more stories of matriarchy. As requested in comments for the previous parts, would love to see legalized slavery.

Read stories of "subtlelee" on Literotica and you may get new ideas

Good luck

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 4 years agoAuthor
For Greenman440...

I can understand what you mean about QBQ, it uses a fairly niche fantasy at its core, I guess. Maybe I'll post it here so others can get the chance to see it and comment. I think "New Order New Opportunity" - which I've just started posting stays closer to a real world possibility and some of the other stuff I am working on, which is based closer to "Year One", in time and mood should be more your thing. Thanks for commenting.

mioelcidmioelcidabout 4 years ago
Good story

I have read the series and liked it but still don't know why it is in the BDSM category.

Non erotic.

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 4 years agoAuthor
Non-erotic?

Mioelcid: thanks for your thought and I'm glad you enjoyed the tale. I chose the BDSM category because I think this tale deals with themes of dominance and submission, and I couldn't find a better category, I guess one person's fetishistic exploration of female domination is someone else's dystopian sci-fi (and vice versa...). Yes there's not much in the way of actual sex in this (or indeed many of my tales) but I'd argue it can still be erotic...

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago

5* great read

always been intrigued by (enforced) femdom flr and adulterous women, the selfishness and cold indifference in your female characters makes this one of my favourite stories. see myself more as harry than david though.

i suspect there's some terribly brutal things going on behind closed doors during this new regime, perhaps we could hear about some of them?

great afternoons entertainment during lockdown thankyou.

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 4 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it CABBAGE01132 - for some more of the goings on in New Order Britain try my story "New Order : New Opportunity"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well written and thought provoking

The author has skilfully outlined a dystopic story that is well researched and combines imagination and lessons of the barbarity of humanity disguised as ideology.

A story that stays with one and haunts ones quiet times so well done author.

All of the women are unfeeling, deranged ghouls and utterly unsympathetic as opportunity by politics brings out the worst in them.

Friend Harry seems the most likable who saw the writing on the wall early and adapted, but one senses he's still there for a reason even though he could readily escape.

David is the most incipid man one would never wish to meet.

An empty husk of a man as Jeremy Clarkson would describe an electric car driver, but to his credit even he redeems himself by his covert resistance, but i felt the colour blindness issue would arise when he mixed up Sally's blouse.

The author subtle point was well made and nearly disguised.

Frustrating to read, depressing too with the reader hoping for more active opposition from somewhere to this evil regime, but it only came at the end and of course Mr incipid botches it again

Well done author for this emotional journey.

Finally, David had numerous opportunities for revenge or coersion on these women.

From pushing Angie to her death in her London flat, to simply running over Lucy in the BMW.

He could have freed Geoff and gained an ally with more connections and resources but nothing obvious ever happened.

In real life the armed forces would revolt, most of the rozzers too.

Criminal gangs, religious groups ,foreign insurgents, commando sabotage groups,and people of conscious would form resistance cells with arson, drive by shootings of the authorities etc all seen as legitimate.

Wives who loved their husbands, mothers with sons etc would all protect and help their menfolk which raises the question, where is Davids family?.

A late thirties mediocre man with no real support base and adrift.

Again, well done author and my questions are not intended to be criticisms,

just the logical outcome of your well written story.

I would volunteer to explore a subset of your fictional narrative such as a man who splits with his indoctrinated wife and forms his own deathsquad ad a countet to David the incipid.

Good health to you Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Scary!

Much too possible given the political insanity we are living in. Very creatively thought out. Congratulations on a well done, if terrifying look at a possible future where the male gender becomes totally irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story - Weaker ending

This is a very good story indeed. The writing is good. Style of writing is good. And flow is well too. However, the climax is somewhat unsatisfactory. It felt abrupt ending. You could have brought a bigger drama and make it an awesome story. That's just a thought, not a complain. Overall it was fun to read this.

freddiecleggfreddiecleggalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to my anonymous contributors...

Thanks to the anonymous commenters on this story. I'd reply individually if I could. These are all fair comments. I'd accept the "sudden ending" criticism - I could have planned the timeline out better across the year, I guess. Certainly I wanted to highlight how a lot of people would just "go along for the ride" in a situation like that. Would enough do so to make it possible, I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts, they are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing! Would love another spin off

Love the story and the whole concept behind it. I specially love the details and different policies the party implements, would love a spin off on the MCP program,female only transportation policies, and other similiar laws and acts implemented by them; would love too see a fake constitution or written laws from the party as well.

freddiecleggfreddiecleggover 3 years agoAuthor
Another spin off?

Thanks for the comment....

Well, there is another tale in the works but I'm afraid my work ethic isn't great and I also get diverted by other projects like Mandemic & Fembots but I will return to the New Order world shortly, I hope

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Helluva story, freddieclegg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very well played

Well, at least you did not abandon the story without any resolution. David's mixup of books coupled with Cara's double cross effectively tied up most loose ends. You mention perhaps taking the story up again . Perhaps A POV from Harry, or even Norm, or even Lucy and/or Jess?

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 3 years agoAuthor
To anonymous: More New Order?

Well, I'm planning to finish off "Down the Rabbit Hole" in the next week or so, which has an overlap with "Year One". Then I've got a few things I'm working on, some related to New Order and some not. We'll have to see what comes out ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous