Years Apart Ch. 01

Story Info
A love story that ends in tragedy.
1.5k words
4
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara I

"Lower your voice," he said, "They'll hear us."

"Shut up," she said, shoving his head back between her legs.

Sitting on the edge of his desk, her naked legs were wrapped around his neck. Her crystal blue eyes were wide open and shining with ecstasy. She kept moaning his name and pulling his dark hair. As usual, his tongue had awakened a sense of maddening lust deep inside her. He kept devouring her, licking her lips, pushing her tongue inside her, causing her hole to tighten around his tongue.

His hands were groping her petite yet round butt cheeks, occasionally, spanking her. He could feel the soft, smooth skin of her thick thighs caressing his neck. His tongue was moving up and down inside her rapidly; it was rubbing against her G-spot. Slapping her ass, he earned himself a lustful moan.

"I'm close," she barely made the words out.

Her body started convulsing. She fell back and laid on the desk, curling her back. She kept gasping and moaning, pulling his hair like a madwoman. It came like an explosion, like a combustion; she felt it in her belly, and before she knew it, her eyes rolled back, her breath cut out, and she flooded his face. Afterwards, she was breathing rapidly, trying to catch her breath.

He got up and took his handkerchief out of his pocket, wiping her juices off of his face. She was still laying on the desk, with her legs hanging from the edge. Her white shirt was wet with sweat, making her black bra visible underneath. She was in another world, her mind blanking, her legs numb. He bent over the desk and embraced her. She was still shuddering.

"Enjoying yourself?" he whispered in her ear.

"You have no idea," there was clear exhaustion in her voice.

His lips brushed against her, his arms cradling her. She could taste herself on his lips. His hands slipped underneath her shirt and crawled under her bra; his long fingers wrapped themselves around her small, round, and juicy breasts. She was too exhausted to make any moves; she just laid back and let him have his way. His fingers moved with passion, caressing her breasts, squeezing them, gently scratching them. Her body jumped when he pinched her nipples. He smirked and pushed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck lazily and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

When he pinched her nipples harder than before, her right hand reached between his legs and grabbed his junk.

"Aren't you excited?" she whispered in his ear.

He pulled his arms out of her shirt and grabbed her wrists, placing them above her head and holding them down with one hand, while his left hand grabbed her neck and tightened around it.

"You need to learn your place," he said with an authoritative tone.

She giggled and defiantly said, "Who's gunna teach me? You?"

He grabbed her by the hips and forcefully turned her around, slamming her belly onto the desk. He grabbed her thighs and spread her legs open. Her toes were barely hitting the floor. Being only 157-cm-tall, she was short compared to him who was 186. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom; he held it next to her face. She bit the edge of it and held on to it; in turn, he pulled it hard, ripping the package open.

Since she was laying on her belly, she couldn't see him behind her. The sound of his zipper and belt filled her with anticipation; her mind ran wild with fantasies. He sensually massaged her butt cheeks, which melted her.

"Come on!" she whined, shaking her ass.

Before she could say anything else, she felt his tip plunge into her. Her jaw dropped, as she gasped and whimpered. He gave her a moment to get used to it then lunged deep into her. She raised her back, but he quickly put his right hand on her back and rammed it back down onto the desk; at the same time, his left hand grasped her red curly hair and pulled her head back, bending her body towards the desk. She loved it when he took control of her body like that. His muscular and athletic figure could easy hold down her bony and petite body, while he had his way with her; the very idea of being manhandled by him was intoxicating.

He started pounding her ruthlessly. Her sharp cheekbones reddened as she let herself get consumed by pleasure. His cock was of average length, but it was girthy; it stretched her wide open. She reached out with her right hand and started rubbing her clit with her middle finger.

His thrusts were so hard and deep that with each of them, the desk moved a little bit. She let out a loud moan every time his cock went in. Her chest being stretched gave her moans a choked sound.

"Fill me up!" she cried.

He lowered himself on top of her, wrapping his arms around her neck and pulling her up, whispering, "Not this time."

Now, she was standing up on her legs, with the back of her head against his chest. His arms moved down her body and wrapped themselves around her waist. He started thrusting into her again. Her right hand moved back to playing with her clit, while she shoved her left hand under her shirt to play with her nipples.

Being in his arms soothed her; it gave her a sense of security, his big muscular arms holding her in place, keeping her safe. Without realising it, her muscles loosened up, and her body leaned against his chest as he pounded her. The sound of his thighs hitting her hips was like a lullaby to her ears.

He pulled out, grabbed her by the arms, and turned her around. She looked up at him and stared into his eyes defiantly. He grabbed her by the armpits and raised her up in the air; as soon as it happened, a big smile appeared on her face. Her hands clung onto his shoulders and her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, trapping it. His cock slipped inside her smoothly. He grasped her thighs and moved her up and down. It was her favourite position; she was enjoying herself to the fullest. Her body was shivering with pleasure.

He kept moving her up and down, his moans growing louder and louder. After a while, he dropped her down. She knew what was coming next, so she dropped to her knees and pulled the condom off. She pushed his cock inside her mouth and placed his hands on her head. He griped her ginger hair and began to thrust. A few moments later, he pulled his cock out of her mouth; she stroked it, until her face was covered in hot, slimy, sticky semen.

She placed his cock on the left side of her face, looked up at him, smirking, and said, "Is this my place?"

His office had a personal bathroom; he crashed on the couch, while she washed her face. She hadn't bothered with her pants and boots. When she came out of the bathroom, she laid next to him and rested her head on his chest.

"I love you, Lara," he said, kissing her head, and running his fingers in her hair.

"I love you too," she returned, "How much longer do we have?"

"Around an hour."

"Can I..." she paused.

"What is it?" he asked, grabbing her chin and raising her head so they would face each other.

"Can I stay here with you for a bit longer?" she whimpered, "before going back home."

He put a gentle kiss on her wide and flat forehead and said, "Of course, you can, my love."

Her blue eyes got filled with joy; she kissed him passionately then put her head back on his chest.

"I never thought it would work," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Come on," she said, "I'm in my mid-thirties. You're barely twenty five."

"This again?" he seemed frustrated.

"I'm just saying," she sounded sheepish.

"For the twenty eighth time."

"You're keeping score?"

"Yes, I am."

"Sorry," she sounded genuinely sorry.

"Don't be," he sounded cold, "Just don't bring it up anymore."

"Alright," she replied.

After half an hour, she got up to leave. When she tried to pick up her pants, he snatched them away. She smiled and raised her left leg up. He kept the pants under her legs. She moved the left leg in then raised the right one and moved it in as well. Since he had ripped her panties apart, she had no choice but to wear her pants without any underwear. He then knelt before her and kissed her feet before putting her boots on.

She tiptoed for one last kiss before leaving. On her way out, his secretary kept staring at her. She winked at the secretary and left.