All Comments on 'Yellow on White'

by SBstories

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Trust the process! Embid of the Sixers and this is his statement and I am a Philly fan!

Vanessa will take over total ownership of Olivia by making her walk with the investor in her soaked dress. Vanessa ends up helping the investor win by paying Olivia so little due to her humiliating situation in soaked panties and dress. Vanessa orders Olivia to ditch the dress and panties to go under the table and gives the investor the best, most exquisite blow job as her stunned employees watch from the open door.

Loving a story, Vanessa encourages the employees to tell salacious stories about Olivia as Vanessa starts spanking Olivia's reddening ass.

The business sold to Vanessa for peanuts as Olivia becomes the butt of humiliating stories from her employees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBstories@SBstories
Simple Being, middle name Creative. Writer and artist with a penchant for themes of Female Dominance, Hypnosis, and Mind Control. My thoughts are my own except when they're not. I write micro-fiction, flash fiction, short stories, create femdom mind control captions and photo...

SIMILAR Stories