All Comments on 'Yellowstone Discovery'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Debbie clearly had serious mental issues. But so.do all of this author's loving wives. The exception was Donna in Black and Tan, where it was a serious substance addiction problem. Well written though.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Reread this. A great story.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

I don't care much for stories where the guy should have known what he was getting and married the girl anyway. I also can't understand how he could have sex with her the morning after making the tape of her and John.

In common with many others, the writer doesn't understand that would've means would have, not would of. An editor might have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
nope

dude was just too fucking dumb.

also there's too little of Debbie in the conclusion. not very satisfying after all the build up.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Love makes you do funny funny thing, sometimes; like ignoring all the early warning signs.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Love is blind, they say...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical cuckold all the time, all signals where there.

2/5 stars

jopstorm1945

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Another good story with waaaay too much detail. Could have been a 5, but I honestly skipped through scores of paragraphs just to get to the end.

You are a good writer but way too verbose to hold many reader’s attention. Just my opinion. Keep writing.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little too much backstory and I don't know in which fantasy location a husband can just force his wife out of the house and it would appear get away without any financial settlement. The immediately available replacement woman simply adds to the lack of credibility. On the positve side, not badly written.

LA

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Fast paced and focused Femdom agitprop. Total fantasy, but lots of cuckold fun.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

He had to be the most lovestruck idiot in existence not to realize how big a bitch she was prior to the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a dumb shmuck!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm a reader and had been reading different stories (at least half a million) so far. Very few of them have gotten into my heart and this author's all the stories did. Hat's off to you. I've never felt boring reading your long stories. I believe, other readers will be agreed with me.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

It's a good story, but he had enough reasons to turn away early on.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Skipped the 4 pages of backstory, so the 3 I read were good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sounds like Debbie thinks her family name should have been Koeniginsknech. She wants control and service of all her lovers. After all, a servant is a servant be it King's or Queen's.

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

Your MC was a total DumbAss.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Page 1

Young guys, if you are getting some heavy petting or more and she’s still dating others, she is not wife material

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Dave made a lot of mistakes, but he finally got it right.

NicealloverNiceallover6 months ago

I love it. I wanted to hear how Debbie was remorseful about her being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lucky this guy is not Batman. He was so blind to the things going on around him, that if he WAS Batman, he would never see the Bat-Signal in the sky.

He brought it all on himself though. The way he grovelled to try and take their relationship further, while she kept him dangling (at best) should have told him what the score was. She was never marriage material.

Sure, she was a shallow, selfish slut, and she deserved what she got, but until he worked it all out, he made it so easy for her.

A girl like her is going to take advantage of a fool every time, especially when she turns up at his new house and discovers a ready-made life of luxury, complete with a lapdog who doesn't look half bad, will do whatever she wants him to, gives her everything and even rings her chimes when it suited her.

Of course she would 'marry' him.

I'm sure she even liked him a lot, but she could never love him... or anyone else... like she loves herself and her own gratification.

She is toxic, and I don't believe for a moment she's learnt her lesson. She'll just party on till she finds some other chump who falls for her when she bats her eyelashes.

Hopefully Sarah has her head screwed on right.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the commentator HighBrow.

You always apply the phrase 'Femdom Agitprop' inappropriately and incorrectly, but you persist in doing so in every story you comment on.

To qualify to be Femdom Agitprop, a story would need to be selling the message that the woman wears the pants, it's a female-led relationship, and that the man should acquiesce to that dynamic.

For some of the stories you have applied this phrase to, the women were kind and giving in the marriage, but just got led astray and paid the price. In one of them, the man was a classic 'patriarch', and jettisoned her without losing anything. She walked away with nothing but the knowledge that she had burnt her own comfy life to the ground.

In no way, did that story have the underlying tone of dominant feminist propaganda.

This story didn't qualify either.

Yes, the guy was a schmuck. He was easily fooled. But if she hadn't been a whore, with the way she conducted the rest of her life she was at best, just a lucky woman who found a decent provider.

Yes, she went away on illicit trips and kept a boyfriend on the side, but even her partner-in-crime, Miranda, got sick of her lifestyle. That's no way to sell a feminist viewpoint.

The main point was that, though the protagonist was as thick as a 2x4, her actions were all hidden. If she had instead rubbed his nose in it, and told him she was trying to build a creampie with 100 different brands of cream for him to suck out of her, and he better do it or else, then you could say she was Femdom.

But no, she carried on like a spoilt 2-year-old in secret, but got kicked to the curb when he finally woke the fuck up. His actions were decisive and final on learning the truth. That is not a message that says 'I deserve to be a cuck and I will be ok when she forgives me for cutting short her tryst'.

Mind you, any frog would have jumped out of the boiling water earlier than he did, but it was not because he was weak, it was because he was too trusting and blinded by his own perception of what he thought their relationship was.

When he finally woke up, she was toast, and really only got to keep the Jeep but that was about it.

Stop commenting, HighBrow, if all you have is that term. It doesn't make you look intelligent. It's almost always wrong.

If you stop, we can all pretend that you still are commenting, because we know what you will say, every time. No surprise there.

You may think you are high-brow, but your single-minded perspective and your persistent use of that phrase means that you may have a high forehead, not a brow, but even the appearance of having a high forehead is actually because you have very low brows.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way to much back story. Got me totally disinterested in the rest of the story after 3 pages of back story that I just didn't care about

A01butal75A01butal754 months ago

Second or third read can't seem to recall but still a *5* and enjoy it immensely!

mainer42mainer424 months ago

twice read and enjoyed both times

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunately he deserved everything that happened for being stupid. Also why screw her one more time and revert to violence, not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s funny the things that catch your eye. Totally agree he was a schmuck but otherwise there would be no story. Love reading comments. Highbrow is still trying to sound intelligent and failing, while the poster who stated he had read half a million stories (at say twenty minutes a story) would have to have been reading every minute of every day for 19.02 YEARS. Shit he must be old.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Other than the back story, this one's about the same as a lot of other stories in LWs. Not that I'm complaining, because how many ways are there where the cheating happens that hasn't been told already? Still was worth reading and seeing how Dave would BTB. At least he will get to keep the same in-laws if he and the sister get together, lol.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

So painfully drawn-out that it was e x c r u c i a t i n g , like an old time route-canal with one of those s l o w drills that was always too blunt, and inefficient pain-killers!

Couple that with the intensive writing style being SO heavily soaked in "American-drawl" that it was all but indecipherable to anyone not having spent the last seven generations "Yee-how"-ing in a Wild-West Rodeo Show.

Still, I did manage a full THREE pages, before the chronic boredom became fatal...

MythicArjunaMythicArjunaabout 1 month ago

This story should have been 7-8k words max. At 24k words they should use this to torture prisoners of war at some black site. Sheesh, talk about nails on a chalkboard.

cucubau111cucubau111about 1 month ago

I have zero sympathy for this guy. The girl had more red flags than a Turkish city.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 month ago

I won't pile on, everything that needed to be said is in the comments.

lujon2019lujon201922 days ago

Opening scene

I find out my wife is cheating

Flashback

Now that you are no longer emotionally invested in our love story as you know she is a whore let me tell you all about the times I ignored the gold digging bitch cheating on me before we got married

.

Can you believe the woman I ignored cheating on me for years thought I would ignore her cheating on me this time?

.

While I tell you all about the slut cheating on me let me also regale you with my plan to save money for college, by working, get an apartment I didn't really need, buying a house I didn't live in while renovating even though I could have if I wanted to, and buying a cheating whore a new car. Because three unnecessary drains on me earnings were sure to fill my bank account - aint I so smanrt?

.

Oh I almost forgot to mention the time I tried to turn down training that would have ruined my career because I'm too stupid to realize I could have brought to bitch with me at no additional cost but chose not to for . . . . . reasons

.

And the really kicker? Im such a stupid bastard I'm considering dating the whore's sister. Whats that you say? What about the fact she spent the last 4 years lying to me about the miles of dick her sister took? Why would I think about that? I spent the last four years ignoring all the lies, why not do it again?

Madeira1076Madeira107612 days ago

Psychopaths would not cry or have a breakdown, I know, fantasy and all that...

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Reading the first three pages was like watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Dave was such a dumb ass he deserved to get cheated on!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

My god that was a slog. I can’t believe how many people thought this was a good story. There may have been a decent 5K word story buried in all the minutiae of the about 19K wasted words.

nixroxnixrox2 days ago

1 star - the MC of this story deserved everything he ended up with.

I mean, how many clues does a normal person need, to come to a conclusion.

A SLUT, is a SLUT, is a SLUT, always will be, and it usually runs in the family.

Hopefully, your next story is better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous