All Comments on 'Yellowstone Discovery'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments (Page 2)
palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Debbie is just being Debbie

utterly consistent throughout. Dave is dumber than a bag of hammers and enabled all of it from day one.

I found the narrative engaging and well written even though characters were not really believable. The only character with whom I had any empathy was Kelly.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting, moron, cuckold wimp, etc...

He is stupid or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb as a rock

But you knew that.

And of course there is the old love is blind cliche to fill in that gap.

At least you didn't completely emasculate him. After disco I thought you would have him forgiving and trusting her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no pity for him

people in love may be fools, but there are limits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
people calling dave a fool should lick their arsehole...

He was just a decent human, who gave the benefit of doubt & loved with his whole heart.

The best part was atleast he fucked out the love with debbie one last time, thereby removing all the hatred & bitterness that would have corrupted him.

Dear debbie, you finally got, what you had cummin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he IS a fool

He KNEW she was fucking around. What do you call him other than a stupid CUCK?

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
"Fool" is being polite about it

"Retarded" is the word I'd use. The signs were staring him in the face from day one, and he only put it together when one of them fell on his head. If not for that condom wrapper, how long would it have taken for him to figure it out? No doubt years later and well after the kid(s) arrived, putting the slut in a position of power over him, legally.

Very hard to root for a character so completely oblivious to the world around him. But at least he wised up and unloaded the cunt before any real damage was done. No children, she has no claim on the house, and I'm pretty sure they weren't married long enough for division of marital assets to be a problem.

3 stars from me, purely for the ending. Would've been 2 if he had been any less forceful about sending her on her way.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. However, how he ever married this slit is beyond my comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent writing, 5 stars

But the protagonist was, as so many are, a foolish young man. On the first of many times Debbie let him know he was not number one in her life, as she was in his, he should have walked away. The earlier it's done, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
idiot

Married a cheater and is shocked she cheated. That is an idiot!

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 8 years ago
Are there really people that dumb out there?

He was given the message that he was nothing when she buggered off 'with her girl friends' for spring break. Then he got the message (or should have gotten it) when a man answered her phone and he heard the back ground conversation. I want to feel sympathy/empathy for him but all I get is a feeling that my IQ points would be seriously drained if I had to spend any time with him... It was bad enough just reading about his suffering from his own stupidity!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not bad

but he is definitely too dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NO

Nothing but a slut and a pussy-whipped moron. No revenge. Nothing. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the fool annony who always votes 1.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the fool annony who always votes 1.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Eat shit asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, people are very critical of this protagonist

But he was young and naive. Also, they were separated by quite a physical distance while she finished college, while he not only went out into the working world, but spent a lot of time buying and refurbishing a house for them. That's what you do when you're in love and want to start your life with the one you love as soon as possible. She wouldn't have even married him if her father hadn't bragged about the house he was building. Suddenly, she saw financial security and a lifestyle. Then the fact that they worked different schedules made it easy for her to cheat during their marriage. Once he found out she was a cheat, though, he got his evidence, it was over very quickly, and he didn't look back. He fucked her like the slut she was one last time and threw her out. The commenters seem overly sensitive to his naïveté, and it makes me wonder how strongly they relate to what happened to him. I really wish this author was still writing. I like his protagonists a lot. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Good

Many of us men are fooled by our women. Love and trust makes us blind to their lies. We would not lie to them and therefore believe that they would not lie to us. Simply getting them out of our lives does not make us a wimp. The best revenge is a life wdll lived. My ex (married 28years) is remarried to a jerk, in bankruptcy and living in a crappy house 15 years later. I now have a nice home I rent, 1 nice home I live in, a 100 acre farm and heading to Europe for vacation next month with my wife of 14 years. This is my revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story....but...

When he watched and listen to them fuck in the hot tub, that would have been it, for me! I'd have been down there with a bat, pipe, 2x4, whatever....and beat him half to death...before I smashed his cock and balls so he could never use them again. I would have made him understand that if if filed charges, he'd be dead in 24 hours.

Then thrown her out.

The idea that he fucked her after catching her is repugnant to me.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You missed an opportunity

What? No itch powder in the hot tub water? How delicious that would have been.

P.S. By all means; go for the sister. She'll keep it at home, considering the abject lesson she witnessed.

I'll put this story into my faves.

Rocco1960Rocco1960over 7 years ago
Such a wonderful wife!

Reminds me of my first wife, we were married 5 years. When I got back from my last deployment of 9 months, I found her 6 months pregnant. I had my sons DNA tested and he belonged to me. I paid for him 100% I got to come back and spend a few weeks every year, since I had redeployed across the pond. I met a hot blooded,hot tempered Italian goddess, we fit each other. Although with her and her moms cooking I might not be able to fit in pants very much longer!! 3 beautiful daughters and one son later, I realized heaven is a place on earth! Oh and the name of my first wife..............Debbie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

My only complaint is that when he said "how could she hide it so well.

She wasn't hiding it well at all , he was missing the obvious.

That made him a bit too stupid for me to enjoy him too much.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

even a retard would have figured out long before they married she was slut that did not deserve him so its a story much to do about nothing you dragged this out since page 1

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Many readers are hard on the narrator for being a naif and I see why but ....

I don't blame him too much.

1) Dave was 18 to 22 ( the optimum range of age when little head thinks instead of big one) when she was giving off the most flagrant clues.

2) She was very hot and a facile liar , when you are brought up in a honorable family and environment , you are at a severe disadvantage when encountering that combination for first time . That's a mulligan in my book .

3) After the marriage, she craftily confined her dalliances to when he was working all those extra hours . Dude worked HARD and concentrated on his job, rebuilding house and.good marriage that to all present conditions he ' thought' he had .

4) Once she slipped up on camping trip with discarded rubber. He took corrective and effective, extensive action to follow up on that clue. Once he confirmed it with feigned sickness ruse and electronic monitoring, she was OUTTA there with no second chance even remotely considered.

I think he did well ...ALL things considered.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Lighten up people, it just a story.

Love is blind! It would have to be for him to have not figured out she was cheating sooner. It was a well written and interesting story, a four but not a five IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well I liked it

What is it with people who have to analyse every little bit of a story.Fuck it's a story get a life.Someone writes giving their time and all you morons do is rip them to pieces.I think it's because they have had wives cheat on them.Im lucky my wife could and would not cheat on me anymore then I could or would cheat on her.Shes my sister and we laugh at all you sad morons with cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep

All women are lying, cheating conniving bitchs at heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it...but, I would have liked it a lot more if our gotten to the point a bit sooner....

....Don't get me wrong, en length, per se, was not the issue.

For me, the issue was that you belabored Debbie's flagrant slitting with parents and Dave so completely blind, that five pages in, it was silly, beyond word. From then on, it became a chore to 'stick it out' to the bitter and inevitable end. I did like the end, though.

This would not be the first or last time a marriage failed and the kid sister picked up the pieces and made a happy marriage out of the ashes of her big sister's failures.

So, just a suggestion, but I think most readers got that Debbie was hunky in the first few paragraphs, the opener, notwithstanding.

That all four parents and Dave were so gullible and accepting and blind to Debbie's behaviors ant still carried on, got insulting. Please, next time, get to the point. It will make your story shorter, but less annoying. I jut can't help that Dave deserved his rude shock, because he was so damn dumb and easily manipulated.

No dummy, he just wasn't very wise, very aware, or very savvy to personal character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*5 Liked It

To the anonymous commentator who wrote "all women are conniving bitches"

Dude I assume you exempted your Mother from that group (or maybe not).

I for one REALLY like women and don't feel that my right hand or another guy is an acceptable replacement (apparently you do).

For every cheating conniving bitch wives there are at least 100,000 good ones.

So spare us your vitriol !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love is blind but never stupid!

Brilliantly written but too long. You wasted too much time getting to the climax. Every paragraph told all of us how stupid and trusting Dave was. The mere fact that she ALWAYS backed out of any time to be together at university should have sent alarm bells ringing in Dave's head and still you belabor the point. When Tom was so angry after graduation and the mere fact that she would not go to his house after being away from him so long MUST have alerted the idiot Dave ... but NO! You still carried on. But when you get to the crux and the bitch is found out and left wanting I was rooting for Dave from the sideline and shouting very happily when the bitch got found out and burned properly. I AM biased and love the BTB genre for I hate it when good guys gets treated like shit and... vice a versa! BTB at its bets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
49 pages of pure BTB bliss!

One of the best BTB stories! When she gets nailed it's done with finesse! The bitch gets burned properly! 5-statrs!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@*5 liked it

While I liked it as well, and have no use for mysogynists, I must dispute your math on the bad girl/good girl ratio of 1 to 100,000. Follow me here: approximately 1/2 of marriages end in divorce. Since female infidelity now approaches that of males, and since about 1/2 of divorces are due to infidelity (this is the one statistic that varies widely enough to make me squirrelly), that makes an approximately 25% bad girl incidence. 1 in four not 1 in 100,000. Whenever you do the math in situations like this, the numbers are invariably scarier than you imagined. Probably why Loving Wives is so popular (and vitriolic for that matter). I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on the issue. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

BTB Simply wonderful;) lol

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
You young lads

If you are not in an exclusive relationship and she's letting you play with her goodies, chances are very good she will cheat on her husband. Don't be her husband.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
You Toucha My Gal I Breaka You Face

Yeah What a Slut! The sad reality of the story it happens in the real world every fucken minute of every fucken day! Some sad sack (Me! By my first wife) gets lied to, cheated on by a NO GOOD SLUT

STORY IS REALLY GOOD-SO GOOD IT DEPICTS MY LIFE TO A "T" (FOOL )

★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After the third read through still find your stories the best in the BTB genre!

BTB at it best! Burn the bitch! Toast! Scorched earth period!!! Now you have to write the story of Dave and Sarah! A very nice springboard could be – After Phil fucked up John and Craig and Debbie might be going through her second divorce. She is so stupid to cheat with the very same John and his friend Craig. Please itmgr2010 write it! You've had a long sabbatical!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a pretty good story but it could have been better. When a writer uses the first 4 or 6 paragraphs setting up the story and then switches gears to spend half of the rest of the story reminiscing about how they met, all their dates, their “almost” breakups, and all the guests at their wedding, I lose interest. I’ll stick with a few bits of the reminiscing but after a few paragraphs I start skimming towards the point where the focus of the story picks up again. Just a tip for all the still-learning authors on this site. And worth just what it cost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Intelligence

For some one who was attending college he isn't very intelligent.He should have dumped her when she went off on holiday with friends and did not tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So you really NOT going to write Dave and Sarah's story?

You are a brilliant writer! I've enjoyed all your stories. Just waiting for you to finally write "Dave and Sarah's story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Blind

They say love is blind but this fellow must have had his head up his arsehole not to know what was going on.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
The dog

Shall Bark Again! Question I was a product the free spirit love! Back then Girls were on an assembly line style orgy! They were fucked by a massive amount of cocks:- funny thing (not funny now) No "AIDS" Was it Man made? See Ya WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 2, 3, 4, 5, times and more, shame on me

I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for Dave or anyone like him. He was warned multiple times, she screwed up early on, wanted to play the field, and there were so many signs throughout the relationship that he will fully ignored that I have no sympathy for the situation.

Sure love is blind. But there were too many obvious signals, starting at the very beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dummy

He had the perfect slut wife and he kicked her out. I can only dream of having a wife that loves other cocks, especially big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blind

They say love his blind.It certainly was in his case,to say nothing of being a bit short in commonsense.There must have been a white stick next to the cot when he was born,he certainly needed one.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHEN THE SLEEPER FINALLY AWAKENS

for sure he is going to be extremely grouchy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stick

Dave should have been issued with a white stick when he was born as it is evident he is blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

A woman is the support system for a cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your main character is as stupid as any JPB husband.

He should hav taken her back. Even son, trust but verify. People don't change at lead the work on themselves hard. She was the same slut.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Done

Took him a while, but once he caught on, he finished it quickly. Debbie stayed Debbie, just a worthless whore. My only problem with the story is that he didn't fuck John up a little bit. Wish you were still writing. Thanks for a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think the only reason this went an excruciating 7 pages was that the sheer stupidity and monumental ignorance of the husband needed to build to a noisy and undeniably dragged out crescendo. You're a fantastic writer, by the way, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is one male character who got cheated on that I can’t find a grain of sympathy for. The bitch screwed him over time and again before they got married, and he married her anyway. What a dimwit. Nope, no sympathy for that fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Say

They say love is blind,it certainly was in Dave's case.Also he must be brain dead not to realise he was cheating on him at college,she gave him enough opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story but with an error

You can’t tent camp in Yellowstone. You can only camp in hardside campers/van.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable but with a few issues.

I liked the story but you need another editing revision.

In several locations you have a word spelled right but is the wrong word. An example is you use now when know was the correct word.

Kudos for spellchecking at least.

Also grammar needs another editing pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Usually the husband has my sympathies

But this guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. So many flags.

For being terminally stupid he deserves the pain.

Other than that...... the story still sucked.

Danger09Danger09almost 5 years ago
God he was stupid😂😂😂😂

I noticed that's a normal theme to your stories. The husband's are as dumb as a box of rocks. This story took the cake. There were red flags all over the place and he chosed to ignore them and marry her anyway. He got what he deserved. How he could trust her after learning she was going on spring break with her friend is beyond me. I certainly would've verified who all was going. The thing that piss'd me off the most was when the guy Tom answered the phone and he just let it go, didn't question her story didn't verify her story. I'm sure the information he got about her now he could've gotten before reconciling/marrying her. He just sounded so DESPERATE . It was pathetic. The story was ok, but I would've like the sluts point of view.

Sam3501Sam3501almost 5 years ago
Way to long

The husband was stupid. This could have been written in 3 less pages and been a much better story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree wayto dumb

I know you can be smart professionally and dumb in private life but

He carried it to far

Way to many signs

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
It's a duck

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck!

It's normal to have second thoughts about getting married but it is not normal about having second thoughts about marrying her. What your gut is telling you is what you should go with.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One more time

Really good story about another idiot wife. Big fan of your stories always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story but

why make the husband such a dummy instead of the wife more devious?

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was ok, but...

The signs were there right from the start, just too dumb to see, or didn't want to, so his actions afterwards then lose credibility, not a good story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story, but...

...he had all the warnings he could ever want. At first I thought she was immature. Then I thought she was a bitch. Near the end it was clear she was a sociopath. Don't just walk away - run! He should have known. But, nice guys can be stupid. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
30

I had a 30kg sledgehammer. It was very useful. I made sure not to hit any vital parts except the genitalia. The shoulders, jaws, elbows, hands, hips, knees, and feet were OK to be destroyed. Acid on the face is also good. Cutting off the tongue. is good. You have to include his father and mother, BTW.

If he happens to have sisters, the brothels in Macau, Hongkong or Africa can take them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beta-boy Marries Slut

No drama here. He knew she was a slut and wanted her desperately; then he's shocked to discover she's still a slut. But, miraculously, her younger sister has a heart of gold and all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The incurable disease

He was stupid at the beginning of the story.

At the end, he was mad ... but still stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Last 2 comments said it for me.

He was lovestruck no dumbstruck

jtwheels

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago
3 stars

I got to page 3, about half way through. Had to quit. You start with the dude finding his wife is fucking an asshole. Then in under 3 pages you let the reader know what a cunt she is long before the dipshit married her. If this had been true story, he should be made to clean her up after her roll in the hay. Your character, what a fucking IDIOT. Men are not that stupid!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Got to agree with the general consensus. She gave him plenty of warning (unintentional, but still), and he jumped in with both feet anyway. Life will bite you in the ass like that, if you just blindly trust people who have a proven track record of being unworthy of it. Could've saved himself a lot of trouble, but then I guess we'd be short one sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

have to agree with everyone else. He knew she was a snake and he still picked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A first rate masochistic cuck of there ever was one...led by his sick and keeps his ears and eyes closed and mostly lives on brain farts!!

Just the type of guy a girl who wants best of both worlds would Want to marry!!

ITMGR ....u really are one fucked up writer...

Do u enjoy giving blowjobs ? With a plug up your but? And a cage on ur boy clit?

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should’ve wired the hot tub. Friday Night Special: Fried Adulterers!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

why are the damn story suggestion list always the same damn stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story of a man too in love to see the obvious truth in his relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A man with very little sense and blinded by a whore. Payback was not nearly enough. Rubbing her sisters good fortune in her face for the rest her life is a good start. May the whore get everything she deserves.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

They always take too long to take action. Padding out the story. Since divorce requires little or no proof in the USA why bother getting reams and reams of evidence u do not need????

Always makes me laugh.

3/5 for being so predictable.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Mouth breather rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a truly pathetic story. Early on he says, "God, what an idiot I had been." And then he continues to act like one. I think he got off on listening to her cheat on him in the hot tub so I'm not entirely clear on why he actually divorced her. I mean, he seems to be the type of guy who enjoys having the wedding ring hanging from his nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The dumbest most clueless idiot of a man in any story I've read so far. My god it was so obvious she was cheating so many times... And he'd be even more of an idiot if he gets together with her sister.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written which kept me hanging on to the end. I like stories where there is subtle cheating and the MC struggles to work out if the wife is cheating or not. In this story it became very obvious early on that Debbie was a cheater, but the MC failed to see the many 'red flags' that she kept planting everywhere for him to find. I kept thinking "why don't you just drive up to her university and surprise the harlot with her other boyfriend?". Other than that it was a good story based in a time and place which I like. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

I guess men in Americaare just wimpier and more. This guy was such an idiot he likely would forget to breathe. Sure, we would not notice anything on a four person camping trip?.....

Weak. 2 star.

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

Good story and now to add to the "Car in the driveway" "the rubber in the mattress". I believe that every BTB should have epilogue with a hit the bastard until the nuts drop off. These guys need comeuppance not the week after the divorce is final but if they barhop somebody has to have a base batt discussions with their balls

Thank for the

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

it felt more like you wanted to write a full on cuck story but went with a BTB ending to keep your scores up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dave was an idiot from the beginning. He wanted the wrong person too much for the wrong reasons. Being surprised by her selfish cheating was entirely on him. She gave him plenty of clues along the way. Glad he tossed her out, but he really had no one to blame but himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, he notices all these warning signs and doesn't follow up on a single one of them?

You really have a hard-on for making dumbass husbands, don't you?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

He actually married that skank after all her college shenanigans??? He just emboldened her in her whorish ways. If your college girlfriend won't let you visit her at college ever, then you don't have a girlfriend

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Nitpicking here... Seems like the sis knew about her cheating so why get in a relationship with her?

Gumbo25Gumbo25over 1 year ago

Really liked the story. Of course the main character overlooked the evidence of her actions. That’s what made the story interesting.

Nice job.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

There needed to be a confrontation with John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now there's a guy who's a glutton for punishment. Sometimes in life you get a little warning, but life kept hitting him over the head with a two-by-four and the dumb mule never took the hint. Sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but badly flawed with a MC who missed an ongoing series of

obvious deception by consciencless sexual deviant. The woman should have been an escort; she has both psychological aptitude and lack of moral compass to be successful.

Also a major issue, all to common in the LW area, is the idiotic refusal to make all the evidence immediately available to friends and in-laws. Since it will all come out soon there is no sense in "sparing" them AND the bitch has it coming.

I would go a step further . I'd keep track of her for 5 years and when I found she had a serious relationship, I'd send him the history package too. Not just to burn her but to spare HIM the same heartbreak I did.

A woman like her has a personality disorder and those virtually are refractory to any and all theraputic intervention.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What no Vasectomy when men I see a Man voluntarily getting a Vasectomy it's always a precursor to Cuckoldary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has a lot of promise. Too much history lesson. Too much “clueless angel boyfriend/husband” taking her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hard to believe a Man can be that thick, with all the slut ego centered indicters, and he plans on becoming an engineer, no way takes some sort on insight and social skills (He has none of these). Must be the cell phone Microwave normal brain wave annellation issue. Engineered Emasculation / He should stay away from women he is a walk time bomb of co-dependency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too little too late!!! All the stupid pills he took hope he got a good discount. Only possible reason I can think of that kept him going after her. Too obvious she was dallying with others and playing him. Must of been taking at least 5 pills a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally agreed to anon 2 months ago keeping her tracked then anonymously send to the guy the tape he recorded and thats really burning her life once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the fuck did he marry her after all the clues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was thick enough for it to be a bit offensive as in how unaware can you be. But at least he finally came around since he had potential for worse like raising others kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I abhor any loving wives story where the husband conclusively finds his wife has been screwing others and actually has sex with her aftewards, justifying to himself that it was just a revenge fuck... and, then go into explicit detail is most revolting... my hatred, anger, and disgust would not allow me to be so defiled, especially after she had defiled our entire marriage so egregiously... you writers that think that is kosher need to have your heads examined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous