All Comments on 'Yellowstone Discovery'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
nixroxnixrox2 days ago

1 star - the MC of this story deserved everything he ended up with.

I mean, how many clues does a normal person need, to come to a conclusion.

A SLUT, is a SLUT, is a SLUT, always will be, and it usually runs in the family.

Hopefully, your next story is better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

My god that was a slog. I can’t believe how many people thought this was a good story. There may have been a decent 5K word story buried in all the minutiae of the about 19K wasted words.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Dave was such a dumb ass he deserved to get cheated on!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Reading the first three pages was like watching paint dry.

Madeira1076Madeira107612 days ago

Psychopaths would not cry or have a breakdown, I know, fantasy and all that...

lujon2019lujon201921 days ago

Opening scene

I find out my wife is cheating

Flashback

Now that you are no longer emotionally invested in our love story as you know she is a whore let me tell you all about the times I ignored the gold digging bitch cheating on me before we got married

.

Can you believe the woman I ignored cheating on me for years thought I would ignore her cheating on me this time?

.

While I tell you all about the slut cheating on me let me also regale you with my plan to save money for college, by working, get an apartment I didn't really need, buying a house I didn't live in while renovating even though I could have if I wanted to, and buying a cheating whore a new car. Because three unnecessary drains on me earnings were sure to fill my bank account - aint I so smanrt?

.

Oh I almost forgot to mention the time I tried to turn down training that would have ruined my career because I'm too stupid to realize I could have brought to bitch with me at no additional cost but chose not to for . . . . . reasons

.

And the really kicker? Im such a stupid bastard I'm considering dating the whore's sister. Whats that you say? What about the fact she spent the last 4 years lying to me about the miles of dick her sister took? Why would I think about that? I spent the last four years ignoring all the lies, why not do it again?

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 month ago

I won't pile on, everything that needed to be said is in the comments.

cucubau111cucubau111about 1 month ago

I have zero sympathy for this guy. The girl had more red flags than a Turkish city.

MythicArjunaMythicArjunaabout 1 month ago

This story should have been 7-8k words max. At 24k words they should use this to torture prisoners of war at some black site. Sheesh, talk about nails on a chalkboard.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

So painfully drawn-out that it was e x c r u c i a t i n g , like an old time route-canal with one of those s l o w drills that was always too blunt, and inefficient pain-killers!

Couple that with the intensive writing style being SO heavily soaked in "American-drawl" that it was all but indecipherable to anyone not having spent the last seven generations "Yee-how"-ing in a Wild-West Rodeo Show.

Still, I did manage a full THREE pages, before the chronic boredom became fatal...

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Other than the back story, this one's about the same as a lot of other stories in LWs. Not that I'm complaining, because how many ways are there where the cheating happens that hasn't been told already? Still was worth reading and seeing how Dave would BTB. At least he will get to keep the same in-laws if he and the sister get together, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s funny the things that catch your eye. Totally agree he was a schmuck but otherwise there would be no story. Love reading comments. Highbrow is still trying to sound intelligent and failing, while the poster who stated he had read half a million stories (at say twenty minutes a story) would have to have been reading every minute of every day for 19.02 YEARS. Shit he must be old.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunately he deserved everything that happened for being stupid. Also why screw her one more time and revert to violence, not worth it.

mainer42mainer424 months ago

twice read and enjoyed both times

A01butal75A01butal754 months ago

Second or third read can't seem to recall but still a *5* and enjoy it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way to much back story. Got me totally disinterested in the rest of the story after 3 pages of back story that I just didn't care about

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the commentator HighBrow.

You always apply the phrase 'Femdom Agitprop' inappropriately and incorrectly, but you persist in doing so in every story you comment on.

To qualify to be Femdom Agitprop, a story would need to be selling the message that the woman wears the pants, it's a female-led relationship, and that the man should acquiesce to that dynamic.

For some of the stories you have applied this phrase to, the women were kind and giving in the marriage, but just got led astray and paid the price. In one of them, the man was a classic 'patriarch', and jettisoned her without losing anything. She walked away with nothing but the knowledge that she had burnt her own comfy life to the ground.

In no way, did that story have the underlying tone of dominant feminist propaganda.

This story didn't qualify either.

Yes, the guy was a schmuck. He was easily fooled. But if she hadn't been a whore, with the way she conducted the rest of her life she was at best, just a lucky woman who found a decent provider.

Yes, she went away on illicit trips and kept a boyfriend on the side, but even her partner-in-crime, Miranda, got sick of her lifestyle. That's no way to sell a feminist viewpoint.

The main point was that, though the protagonist was as thick as a 2x4, her actions were all hidden. If she had instead rubbed his nose in it, and told him she was trying to build a creampie with 100 different brands of cream for him to suck out of her, and he better do it or else, then you could say she was Femdom.

But no, she carried on like a spoilt 2-year-old in secret, but got kicked to the curb when he finally woke the fuck up. His actions were decisive and final on learning the truth. That is not a message that says 'I deserve to be a cuck and I will be ok when she forgives me for cutting short her tryst'.

Mind you, any frog would have jumped out of the boiling water earlier than he did, but it was not because he was weak, it was because he was too trusting and blinded by his own perception of what he thought their relationship was.

When he finally woke up, she was toast, and really only got to keep the Jeep but that was about it.

Stop commenting, HighBrow, if all you have is that term. It doesn't make you look intelligent. It's almost always wrong.

If you stop, we can all pretend that you still are commenting, because we know what you will say, every time. No surprise there.

You may think you are high-brow, but your single-minded perspective and your persistent use of that phrase means that you may have a high forehead, not a brow, but even the appearance of having a high forehead is actually because you have very low brows.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lucky this guy is not Batman. He was so blind to the things going on around him, that if he WAS Batman, he would never see the Bat-Signal in the sky.

He brought it all on himself though. The way he grovelled to try and take their relationship further, while she kept him dangling (at best) should have told him what the score was. She was never marriage material.

Sure, she was a shallow, selfish slut, and she deserved what she got, but until he worked it all out, he made it so easy for her.

A girl like her is going to take advantage of a fool every time, especially when she turns up at his new house and discovers a ready-made life of luxury, complete with a lapdog who doesn't look half bad, will do whatever she wants him to, gives her everything and even rings her chimes when it suited her.

Of course she would 'marry' him.

I'm sure she even liked him a lot, but she could never love him... or anyone else... like she loves herself and her own gratification.

She is toxic, and I don't believe for a moment she's learnt her lesson. She'll just party on till she finds some other chump who falls for her when she bats her eyelashes.

Hopefully Sarah has her head screwed on right.

NicealloverNiceallover6 months ago

I love it. I wanted to hear how Debbie was remorseful about her being a slut.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Dave made a lot of mistakes, but he finally got it right.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Page 1

Young guys, if you are getting some heavy petting or more and she’s still dating others, she is not wife material

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

Your MC was a total DumbAss.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sounds like Debbie thinks her family name should have been Koeniginsknech. She wants control and service of all her lovers. After all, a servant is a servant be it King's or Queen's.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Skipped the 4 pages of backstory, so the 3 I read were good.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

It's a good story, but he had enough reasons to turn away early on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm a reader and had been reading different stories (at least half a million) so far. Very few of them have gotten into my heart and this author's all the stories did. Hat's off to you. I've never felt boring reading your long stories. I believe, other readers will be agreed with me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a dumb shmuck!

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

He had to be the most lovestruck idiot in existence not to realize how big a bitch she was prior to the wedding.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Fast paced and focused Femdom agitprop. Total fantasy, but lots of cuckold fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little too much backstory and I don't know in which fantasy location a husband can just force his wife out of the house and it would appear get away without any financial settlement. The immediately available replacement woman simply adds to the lack of credibility. On the positve side, not badly written.

LA

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Another good story with waaaay too much detail. Could have been a 5, but I honestly skipped through scores of paragraphs just to get to the end.

You are a good writer but way too verbose to hold many reader’s attention. Just my opinion. Keep writing.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical cuckold all the time, all signals where there.

2/5 stars

jopstorm1945

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Love is blind, they say...

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Love makes you do funny funny thing, sometimes; like ignoring all the early warning signs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
nope

dude was just too fucking dumb.

also there's too little of Debbie in the conclusion. not very satisfying after all the build up.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

I don't care much for stories where the guy should have known what he was getting and married the girl anyway. I also can't understand how he could have sex with her the morning after making the tape of her and John.

In common with many others, the writer doesn't understand that would've means would have, not would of. An editor might have helped.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Reread this. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Debbie clearly had serious mental issues. But so.do all of this author's loving wives. The exception was Donna in Black and Tan, where it was a serious substance addiction problem. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I abhor any loving wives story where the husband conclusively finds his wife has been screwing others and actually has sex with her aftewards, justifying to himself that it was just a revenge fuck... and, then go into explicit detail is most revolting... my hatred, anger, and disgust would not allow me to be so defiled, especially after she had defiled our entire marriage so egregiously... you writers that think that is kosher need to have your heads examined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was thick enough for it to be a bit offensive as in how unaware can you be. But at least he finally came around since he had potential for worse like raising others kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the fuck did he marry her after all the clues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally agreed to anon 2 months ago keeping her tracked then anonymously send to the guy the tape he recorded and thats really burning her life once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too little too late!!! All the stupid pills he took hope he got a good discount. Only possible reason I can think of that kept him going after her. Too obvious she was dallying with others and playing him. Must of been taking at least 5 pills a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hard to believe a Man can be that thick, with all the slut ego centered indicters, and he plans on becoming an engineer, no way takes some sort on insight and social skills (He has none of these). Must be the cell phone Microwave normal brain wave annellation issue. Engineered Emasculation / He should stay away from women he is a walk time bomb of co-dependency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has a lot of promise. Too much history lesson. Too much “clueless angel boyfriend/husband” taking her back

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What no Vasectomy when men I see a Man voluntarily getting a Vasectomy it's always a precursor to Cuckoldary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but badly flawed with a MC who missed an ongoing series of

obvious deception by consciencless sexual deviant. The woman should have been an escort; she has both psychological aptitude and lack of moral compass to be successful.

Also a major issue, all to common in the LW area, is the idiotic refusal to make all the evidence immediately available to friends and in-laws. Since it will all come out soon there is no sense in "sparing" them AND the bitch has it coming.

I would go a step further . I'd keep track of her for 5 years and when I found she had a serious relationship, I'd send him the history package too. Not just to burn her but to spare HIM the same heartbreak I did.

A woman like her has a personality disorder and those virtually are refractory to any and all theraputic intervention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now there's a guy who's a glutton for punishment. Sometimes in life you get a little warning, but life kept hitting him over the head with a two-by-four and the dumb mule never took the hint. Sad story.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

There needed to be a confrontation with John.

Gumbo25Gumbo25over 1 year ago

Really liked the story. Of course the main character overlooked the evidence of her actions. That’s what made the story interesting.

Nice job.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Nitpicking here... Seems like the sis knew about her cheating so why get in a relationship with her?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

He actually married that skank after all her college shenanigans??? He just emboldened her in her whorish ways. If your college girlfriend won't let you visit her at college ever, then you don't have a girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, he notices all these warning signs and doesn't follow up on a single one of them?

You really have a hard-on for making dumbass husbands, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dave was an idiot from the beginning. He wanted the wrong person too much for the wrong reasons. Being surprised by her selfish cheating was entirely on him. She gave him plenty of clues along the way. Glad he tossed her out, but he really had no one to blame but himself.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

it felt more like you wanted to write a full on cuck story but went with a BTB ending to keep your scores up.

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

Good story and now to add to the "Car in the driveway" "the rubber in the mattress". I believe that every BTB should have epilogue with a hit the bastard until the nuts drop off. These guys need comeuppance not the week after the divorce is final but if they barhop somebody has to have a base batt discussions with their balls

Thank for the

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

I guess men in Americaare just wimpier and more. This guy was such an idiot he likely would forget to breathe. Sure, we would not notice anything on a four person camping trip?.....

Weak. 2 star.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written which kept me hanging on to the end. I like stories where there is subtle cheating and the MC struggles to work out if the wife is cheating or not. In this story it became very obvious early on that Debbie was a cheater, but the MC failed to see the many 'red flags' that she kept planting everywhere for him to find. I kept thinking "why don't you just drive up to her university and surprise the harlot with her other boyfriend?". Other than that it was a good story based in a time and place which I like. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The dumbest most clueless idiot of a man in any story I've read so far. My god it was so obvious she was cheating so many times... And he'd be even more of an idiot if he gets together with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a truly pathetic story. Early on he says, "God, what an idiot I had been." And then he continues to act like one. I think he got off on listening to her cheat on him in the hot tub so I'm not entirely clear on why he actually divorced her. I mean, he seems to be the type of guy who enjoys having the wedding ring hanging from his nose.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Mouth breather rating.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

They always take too long to take action. Padding out the story. Since divorce requires little or no proof in the USA why bother getting reams and reams of evidence u do not need????

Always makes me laugh.

3/5 for being so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A man with very little sense and blinded by a whore. Payback was not nearly enough. Rubbing her sisters good fortune in her face for the rest her life is a good start. May the whore get everything she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story of a man too in love to see the obvious truth in his relationship.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

why are the damn story suggestion list always the same damn stories

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should’ve wired the hot tub. Friday Night Special: Fried Adulterers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A first rate masochistic cuck of there ever was one...led by his sick and keeps his ears and eyes closed and mostly lives on brain farts!!

Just the type of guy a girl who wants best of both worlds would Want to marry!!

ITMGR ....u really are one fucked up writer...

Do u enjoy giving blowjobs ? With a plug up your but? And a cage on ur boy clit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

have to agree with everyone else. He knew she was a snake and he still picked her up.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Got to agree with the general consensus. She gave him plenty of warning (unintentional, but still), and he jumped in with both feet anyway. Life will bite you in the ass like that, if you just blindly trust people who have a proven track record of being unworthy of it. Could've saved himself a lot of trouble, but then I guess we'd be short one sad story.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago
3 stars

I got to page 3, about half way through. Had to quit. You start with the dude finding his wife is fucking an asshole. Then in under 3 pages you let the reader know what a cunt she is long before the dipshit married her. If this had been true story, he should be made to clean her up after her roll in the hay. Your character, what a fucking IDIOT. Men are not that stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Last 2 comments said it for me.

He was lovestruck no dumbstruck

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The incurable disease

He was stupid at the beginning of the story.

At the end, he was mad ... but still stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beta-boy Marries Slut

No drama here. He knew she was a slut and wanted her desperately; then he's shocked to discover she's still a slut. But, miraculously, her younger sister has a heart of gold and all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
30

I had a 30kg sledgehammer. It was very useful. I made sure not to hit any vital parts except the genitalia. The shoulders, jaws, elbows, hands, hips, knees, and feet were OK to be destroyed. Acid on the face is also good. Cutting off the tongue. is good. You have to include his father and mother, BTW.

If he happens to have sisters, the brothels in Macau, Hongkong or Africa can take them

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story, but...

...he had all the warnings he could ever want. At first I thought she was immature. Then I thought she was a bitch. Near the end it was clear she was a sociopath. Don't just walk away - run! He should have known. But, nice guys can be stupid. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was ok, but...

The signs were there right from the start, just too dumb to see, or didn't want to, so his actions afterwards then lose credibility, not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story but

why make the husband such a dummy instead of the wife more devious?

5*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One more time

Really good story about another idiot wife. Big fan of your stories always.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
It's a duck

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck!

It's normal to have second thoughts about getting married but it is not normal about having second thoughts about marrying her. What your gut is telling you is what you should go with.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree wayto dumb

I know you can be smart professionally and dumb in private life but

He carried it to far

Way to many signs

Sam3501Sam3501almost 5 years ago
Way to long

The husband was stupid. This could have been written in 3 less pages and been a much better story.

Danger09Danger09almost 5 years ago
God he was stupid😂😂😂😂

I noticed that's a normal theme to your stories. The husband's are as dumb as a box of rocks. This story took the cake. There were red flags all over the place and he chosed to ignore them and marry her anyway. He got what he deserved. How he could trust her after learning she was going on spring break with her friend is beyond me. I certainly would've verified who all was going. The thing that piss'd me off the most was when the guy Tom answered the phone and he just let it go, didn't question her story didn't verify her story. I'm sure the information he got about her now he could've gotten before reconciling/marrying her. He just sounded so DESPERATE . It was pathetic. The story was ok, but I would've like the sluts point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Usually the husband has my sympathies

But this guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. So many flags.

For being terminally stupid he deserves the pain.

Other than that...... the story still sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable but with a few issues.

I liked the story but you need another editing revision.

In several locations you have a word spelled right but is the wrong word. An example is you use now when know was the correct word.

Kudos for spellchecking at least.

Also grammar needs another editing pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story but with an error

You can’t tent camp in Yellowstone. You can only camp in hardside campers/van.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Say

They say love is blind,it certainly was in Dave's case.Also he must be brain dead not to realise he was cheating on him at college,she gave him enough opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is one male character who got cheated on that I can’t find a grain of sympathy for. The bitch screwed him over time and again before they got married, and he married her anyway. What a dimwit. Nope, no sympathy for that fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think the only reason this went an excruciating 7 pages was that the sheer stupidity and monumental ignorance of the husband needed to build to a noisy and undeniably dragged out crescendo. You're a fantastic writer, by the way, thanks for sharing!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Done

Took him a while, but once he caught on, he finished it quickly. Debbie stayed Debbie, just a worthless whore. My only problem with the story is that he didn't fuck John up a little bit. Wish you were still writing. Thanks for a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your main character is as stupid as any JPB husband.

He should hav taken her back. Even son, trust but verify. People don't change at lead the work on themselves hard. She was the same slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

A woman is the support system for a cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stick

Dave should have been issued with a white stick when he was born as it is evident he is blind.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHEN THE SLEEPER FINALLY AWAKENS

for sure he is going to be extremely grouchy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blind

They say love his blind.It certainly was in his case,to say nothing of being a bit short in commonsense.There must have been a white stick next to the cot when he was born,he certainly needed one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dummy

He had the perfect slut wife and he kicked her out. I can only dream of having a wife that loves other cocks, especially big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 2, 3, 4, 5, times and more, shame on me

I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for Dave or anyone like him. He was warned multiple times, she screwed up early on, wanted to play the field, and there were so many signs throughout the relationship that he will fully ignored that I have no sympathy for the situation.

Sure love is blind. But there were too many obvious signals, starting at the very beginning.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
The dog

Shall Bark Again! Question I was a product the free spirit love! Back then Girls were on an assembly line style orgy! They were fucked by a massive amount of cocks:- funny thing (not funny now) No "AIDS" Was it Man made? See Ya WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Blind

They say love is blind but this fellow must have had his head up his arsehole not to know what was going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous