All Comments on 'Yen's Road Trip Ch. 02'

by drekhead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Inspired

The whole story has such a unique style and the piss drinking scene was just inspired. Agree with earlier comments - more description of Yen will only make the story hotter. Suggest details on how she works hard to keep makeup, hair and nails clean and polished only for Charles to take great pleasure in ruining it with cum, spit and piss. Last thing - something again suggested before - Charles should make her get a boob job which will look outrageous on her petite frame. Must get the husband to pay for the operation - carried out by one of his friends who is a cosmetic surgeon!!

pennylinpennylinabout 3 years ago
Gripping and hot

This story is so much better written than a lot of things on Literotica. But beyond that, it explores issues in interesting ways. Based on the two stories of Yen, I would have guessed that you were a woman, because I feel that the issue of cuckolding is different for men and women. For women, I think that cheating often means going beyond the norms of societal expectations, and often involves debasement, but for men, it's the pain of seeing your wife pleasuring someone else. (Not that I really understand all that is happening in those situations.) In your stories, the husband is not even a major character, so it seemed like a more female-oriented story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweet

No fake tits, you can’t really squeeze them HARD. Lots of Asian women have a complex about small breasts and that’s fun to use on them. Also small are almost always more sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What’s next? Eating his shit?

Kidnapping and raping other women, minors or even animals if he told her to?

Oh I know, Literotica wouldn’t allow that but really, if she is willing to do all that for this guy, what wouldn’t she do? And why? Because it’s wrong? So is cheating. So is being a toilet. So is degrading yourself for another persons pleasure.

oldfart4funoldfart4funover 2 years ago

I loved it, but please don’t give her fake tits. I only dated one girl with a boob job, and that shit sucks. I’d much rather have a woman with real, small, and sensitive tits than those hard unnatural mounds. Love your style, looking forward to part three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrekhead@drekhead
I don't know why I write this stuff, but I do. I'm posting this stuff mostly for myself - these are stories that have been in my head for decades and by posting I can bring some finality to things and move on to others. I hope people enjoy them, but you don't have to. To ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES