Yenta U

Story Info
I rent four bedrooms to four young ladies.
4.1k words
4.42
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

I hope you enjoy this trip down fantasy lane. As usual I leave out the gritty details. Let your mind go wild.

Yenta U

I rent four bedrooms to four young ladies

Part 1

I'm a software writer and live in San Francisco. The company I work for creates custom programs for those outfits that need such things. The buyer tells us what the need and we create a program that satisfies them. If possible without much additional coding we might add in a wrinkle or two that increases the value of the program. Then when the buyer sees the enhancements he or she gets to thinking and before you know it they are buying more improvements.

My parents died in a car crash when I was thirty. They owned a small mansion about a hundred miles north of San Francisco. Seven bedrooms with full bathrooms, three half baths, an exercise room, den, office, library, game room, entertainment room with a massive eight-six inch TV and stadium seating for twelve, along with a large kitchen, dining room and living room. Not to mention the six car garage. The will gave my two brothers and one sister a generous amount of money, stocks and a few bonds. The house and the cars and all the rest were mentioned in the will that the four of us were to decide what to do with it all.

My siblings asked for some of the cars and we decided to sell the one remaining. Clothing was donated to the local free store. That left the house. My oldest brother Charles lives in the Midwest and practices law. My younger brother is a CPA in Texas. And my sister is a nurse practitioner on the east coast and says she doesn't practice, she actually does it. Charles said if I wanted the home he would donate his share of the value and I could have it. That put the other two siblings in a bind and they ended up giving up their shares to me. Just to be fair. I had the house appraised and sent each of them a check for their share of the house. In spite of giving me the house all of them cashed their checks. And I assumed really big mortgage.

My employer allowed me to work from home as long as I would attend the Monday morning meets each week. A small local airline flies a shuttle into the big city so after talking to the manager I was able to purchase a Sunday afternoon and Monday evening ticket that covered the whole next year at a reduced rate. I also got a special rate at a motel close to the office for Sunday nights. I was all set.

Until my girlfriend got tired of living out in the country and split for the big city that has big shopping malls, art studios, etc. And I was left with all that room and no one to share it with.

And most of the above has nothing to do with my story.

Part 2

The local paper is a treasure, if you like to know what the flower club is doing or what the Lions are planning for the next money raising lunch. Oh and what the school menu for the upcoming week is. After reading the complete paper for about a month I kind of stopped and would skim it real quickly.

I had been rattling around all that room on a Saturday morning when I decided to look over the newspaper again. There on the front page was an article about the local girl's college. It seems that they had more students than rooms and some were living in motels. The school was asking if anybody had a room to let until a new dorm could be built. And by the way donations to the building fund were welcome. A phone number was supplied for inquiries.

Tuesday morning I called. After being shifted around from office to office for ten minutes and one dropped call I finally was talking to someone that had a clue. I made it clear to Carol that I was a bachelor and living alone. If there might be a problem with that I wanted it up and front. She assured me that all of the students were of legal age and they, the school, were not responsible for the young ladies behavior. I thought that was a very liberal attitude and told her so. Her response was, "You are not planning anything are you?" After assuring her that was not my intentions we went on to other things.

I thought Carol was going to lose it when I told her I had four bedrooms with baths available. She could hardly believe it and promised to get back to me within a few hours. By my clock it was thirty-five minutes when caller id said it was Yenta U. When was it convenient to have four students stop and talk with me? She, Carol, and four members of the volleyball team were able to visit any time after six that day or any day that week. We set it up for the following Thursday.

Part 3

Promptly at six the doorbell announced that I had callers. I'm not going to use real names to protect the innocent and the guilty. Introductions were made. Carol Swenson the lady from the college, Anna Peterson a really tall blonde that is an outside hitter, whatever that is, Betty Anderson a little bit of a thing, Carol said she was a libero, again I had no idea, Billy Paterson another tall young lady and she was a setter, more confusion on my part, and last but no least a defensive specialist taller than Betty and shorter than Anna or Billy was Marnie Smith.

As I took them on a tour of my home there was a lot of big eyes, hanging open mouths and "Wows" and "Oh my goodness's", "Look at that's" and other exclamations of wonder. By the time we had covered everything Betty had tears in her eyes. When Carol asked Betty what the problem she could only mumble, "We can't afford to live here."

Me: "We can talk about that. I'm thinking maybe about fifty dollars a month would cover the rooms. I'm thinking maybe another twenty-five dollars for groceries and five bucks for incidentals if that works for everyone. But we will need to figure out some things like cooking and cleaning. I have no problem with boyfriends visiting but there will be no sleep overs. And I will not tolerate drunkenness. A little drinking is not a problem but out the door when I find a drunk in my home, understand? My bedroom is on the main floor so you guys would have the top floor for yourselves. My office is off limits period. I expect that cleanliness will be maintained every ware, the whole house including bedrooms. I expect there may be other things but that's off the top of my head. Are there any questions?"

Carol: "Well ladies, any questions?"

All: "Oh my God." "Are you for real?" "Where do I sign the lease?" I don't believe this." "Are you sure?" "It costs me more than that a few days at the motel." "I promise." "You're not teasing us are you?"

Me: "It sound like you guys like the idea. Carol these are your people are you comfortable with what I've laid out? Can you suggest any thing I may have missed?"

Carol: "Like I said on the phone, these are all adults; they have to learn to make decisions and choices on their own. If they are agreeable to your conditions and you are comfortable I am happy."

Anna: "If I may? I am planning to work in the hotel/motel field and I am also spending some time in the chief's classroom learning the restaurant trade. If possible, I would like to be the cook for our evening meals. I mean when we are not on the road for a game or something."

Betty: "I love that idea. I hate to cook but I love good food. I volunteer to help clean up the kitchen. Not all the time but I'll do my share."

All the others added their wiliness to do whatever needed to be done. Things like cleaning, laundry, shopping and whatever.

Marnie: "I think this is wonderful, where do we sign an agreement? Do you have something? I could write one up if you want. I'm studying consumer rights."

Me: "I think that a handshake and a so called gentleman's agreement will be is sufficient to cement the deal. Would you agree Ms. Swenson?"

Plans were made for them to move in on Saturday and Sunday. I offered my pickup to help them if they replaced the gas. Before they left everyone charged up the stairs to claim their bedroom. As can be expected Saturday and Sunday was total confusion but by Sunday night it was over. Anna was in the kitchen creating a meal fit for four starving young women and one happy adult man. I loved the sparkle and the laughter. The house wasn't empty any more.             

Part 4

And now the reason you are reading this story. The good stuff, I hope. The ground work has been laid.

For a month everything was great. The girls were polite and respectful of my space. Anna's meals were beyond great. School schedules were a wonder to behold. Someone was coming or going all day every day. Sometimes everyone was gone, sometimes everyone was home. Other times one or two might be around part of the day. After trying for a while I finally gave trying to keep track of who and when they were home or gone.

As normal I would leave Sunday and return on Mondays late. Then one Monday morning as I walked into the office, I was informed that there would be no meeting and if I wanted I was free to return home. So I did spent a few hours with my co-workers before I left. That's when it got interesting. As I normally didn't get home till very late no one was expecting me to show up early in the afternoon.

I could hear laughing and giggling coming from the entertainment room. Happy that they were enjoying themselves I looked in the room. There on the big screen was a porno movie. Two big chested naked blondes were taking turns sucking a guy penis. It must have been eight or nine inches long and thick, which didn't seem to be a problem to the two blondes.

For some reason Marnie turned and looked right at me standing in the doorway with my mouth hanging open. Now I'm not unfamiliar with porn. In today's climate who hasn't seen at least some of it. But I was surprised never the less.

Marnie screamed and chaos broke lose. Bodies were flying out of the seats and cries of anguish. Someone finally hit pause on the movie and it froze just as a steam of juice was flying out of the actor's member.

Then the apologies started with everyone crying and begging. It was bedlam for a few minutes. I finally held up my hands and demanded it stop. I may have sounded like a father at that point.

Me: "Stop it. Stop it. No more. Everyone just stop. Right now stop talking and crying."

When they finally stopped I looked at each one separately for a few seconds.

Me: "Ok finally, now listen to me. I could care less if you guys watch that stuff. You're all grownups right? Sex films have been around ever since film was invented. It'll be around long after we are all gone. Now and listen very carefully to me. This is your home at least while you're in school. That's at least if you want it to be. I don't care if you want to watch that stuff. Just remember it is acting. The same as any other movie you might watch. My only question is...who had the courage to go in and rent that movie?"

Anna, who seemed to be kind of the leader: "It's yours Mr. J."

Billy, appearing to feel brave: Ya Mr. J we found all your dirty movies."

Me: "No it's not."

Betty: "Yes it is."

Anna: "The shelves have a bunch of them."

She was right. I found fifteen or twenty without even searching. My parents had a collection of sex movies on DVDs. All I could do was try and convince them that they were not mine and back out of the room telling them I was leaving and they could just continue.

The spell was broken. Someone turned off the TV, put the movie back in its container and they all headed up to their rooms. But I did hear a giggle or two and a lot of whispering.

Part 5

That night thinking about my boarders and the movie they were watching and other stuff I felt some urges that happen to me on occasion. I was in the process of relieving those urges when there was a knock on my door. I pulled the sheet up and hollered that the door was open and to come on in. In walked Anna, by now I knew what an outside hitter was.

Anna: "I'm so sorry Mr. J. It was my entire fault. I was snooping and shouldn't have been. I have to take total responsibility. I'll pack in the morning and be gone if that's ok with you. Please don't punish the others for what I did. I goaded them into watching."

I tried to be tough, "Listen I tried to make it clear earlier. Those are not my videos but that's beside the point. This is your home. If you or the others want to watch porn or anything else it's your business, not mine. I want you to stay. I love having you here. The joy you bring and your laughter and the way you light up a room when you come in it."

That may have been too much. In a flash she was across the room and throwing herself across the bed and my body. And when she felt the lump under the sheet she looked at me with the strangest expression. Until she realized what she was feeling pressed into her stomach.

Anna: "Oh...Mr. J. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt...A...Your alone time...I'm sorry...I'll just leave and you can...Mm."

She was pushing back and trying to get off the bed. I did the dumbest thing I have ever done.

Me: "You can stay if you would like."

She's goanna run for the hills and be packed before morning.

Anna: "I would like that. Are you sure? You want to corrupt a young lady?"

Her hand went down and found the lump, "Ha...Not a chance...I was corrupted when I was eighteen."

If any corrupting took place that night it was me being corrupted. Anna knew more about sex than I could ever image. Not to go into any details it was a wonderful night. I thought I knew a woman's body. When she was having her third orgasm it was from a place I didn't even know was there.

It was four in the morning when she snuck out my door, telling me she need to get some rest before the morning's volleyball practice. And she wasn't the only one needing a little rest. I do have a job that my boss expects me work at.

The next morning you would have never guess Anna had been up most of the night. If anything she was even chipper than normal. A couple of the other girls looked at her and one commented that she must have had a very good night.

Breakfasts were a causal affair. Every one for him or herself, cold cereal, toast or frozen waffles, and when Anna scrambled herself three eggs and fried some bacon everyone was watching her.

Betty: "Are you ok Anna? You never eat a big breakfast."

Anna: "No I'm good...Just feeling like I need a solid boost...That's all. Come on guys coach is waiting for us." And as she went out the door she grabbed an apple and took a big bit.

Part 6

That night set the tone for the next six weeks or so. Anna would sneak into my room three or four nights a week. We would kiss and hug and lick and suck and fuck. Not every time. Sometimes we would just cuddle or spoon. Then early in the morning she would sneak back to her room. Her habit of a large breakfast would follow those nights that we enjoyed sex. The cuddle nights she would just eat cold cereal. I guess she needed the extra calories some mornings and not the other mornings.

One night after an extra vigorous romp and we lay resting Anna lowered the boom.

Anna: "I...We...Have a problem. Betty knows about us."

Me: "Oh shit! What is she going to do? Are you in trouble? What did she say? Is she going to the school or Ms. Swenson? I'm so sorry. Will you get kicked out of school?"

Anna: "She promised not to tell anyone. But it gets complicated."

Me: "How bad can it be, if she promised to not tell anyone about us? You want to stop what we're doing?"

Anna: "No I want what we have. I've never played ball better than I have the last month or so. Coach says I could compete for hitter of the year in the conference if I keep it up."

Me: "Then what's the problem? Betty is not talking and you want to continue. I would hate to lose what we have. I mean I know it's not a lifetime thing. You'll finish school and go on to bigger and better things but I will cherish every day that you've been here."

Anna: "She wants in."

Me: "What...In where? What are you saying?"

Anna: "Your bed. She wants her turn. She wants to get in your bed...with you."

Me: "I don't believe that. Sweet, gentle Betty is?"

Anna: "Ya...She wants to fuck you. Can you believe that?"

Me: "Hay...Wait a minute. I'm good looking, well at least not ugly. I think I can be nice when I want to be. You're not my first conquest ya know. I'm fairly good in the romance department. If I was gay I'd do me."

Anna: "Come on...Stop blabbing. What are we going to do?"

Me: "Ok. We need to talk with her...Soon. Is there a day or time when you both are not in class or at practice? We need the other girls out of the way. No need to do something about the problem...opportunity...Right?"

Anna: "Wednesdays early in the afternoon. I'll talk to her and set it up."

Part 7

The three of us meet in my office. We had to find out what Betty was thinking, planning and what we could do to head off the possible disaster. If she blabbed to the other two girls or the school all kinds of crap would hit the fan. I had no idea if there where legal consequences and had no desire to find out.

I figured the best approach was to first find out how she discovered our affair.

Me: "Before I say any more I have to tell how sorry I am that this has happened."

Betty: "Why? If you and Anna have feelings for each other I can see it happening. Sure you're an older man and some might think you're taking advantage of her but I don't think that's the case. Is it? Are you taking advantage of my friend?"

Anna: "Oh my no. I started it. After that episode with the movie, I went to his room to tell him I was sorry for what happened and I was telling him I was moving out. He said it wasn't a problem, just like he told us that night. I hugged him as a thank you. He had an erection and I felt it by accident and things happened. And still are happening. Please don't tell anyone else."

Me: "How did you find us out?"

Betty: "Not hard. I went to Anna's room one night with a problem. I knocked and her door swung open. And her bed hadn't been sleep in. I came down stairs to see what she was doing and couldn't find her. I heard you guys. I may be a novice at some things but the sounds were a lot like what I have been accused of making. As I lay in bed I heard Anna coming up the stairs later and peeked out to watch her. She was grinning and only wearing panties and had her night shirt in her hands. That kind of convinced me what was going on. "

Me: "What are we or more what are you thinking? Are you going to cause a problem for Anna? Am I in trouble? What can I do to prevent this from creating a rift here? I love having you girls here. You guys fill the place with laughter. I don't want to lose that."

Betty: "Ha...You don't want to lose your sex partner. Do you?"

Anna: "If that's really an issue. We can stop. I don't want to. Mr. J is something I need right now. I know it's a temporary thing. And he knows it. But I don't think we are hurting anyone. Please don't make this a thing that hurts him."

Betty: "Hay...All I want is to have what you have. Can we share?"

Anna & I: "What?"

Betty: "I want some quality time with you Mr. J. Just like Anna is getting."

Anna: "and what happens when Billy and Marnie find out what's going on?"

Betty: "Not a problem. Marnie is a lesbian and Billy is bi. They are together every night. I thought you knew. They are in love. Marnie's not interested in any man and Billy loves Marnie enough that she isn't going to mess that up with fucking some guy. Even Mr. J. I think if we told them the truth about all this everyone would be happier. They could share one bedroom without sneaking. Be open about their affections."

And that kind of took place. We had a meeting a couple of days later on a Sunday. We told the whole sordid story. Billy moved into Marnie's bedroom that night.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers
12