Yenta U

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Betty and I made arraignments. Monday nights were Anna's. Wednesday nights it was Betty's turn. Friday nights it was the three of us, Anna and Betty and I, in my king size bed. It seems that they both had strong feelings for each other and with me in the middle so to speak they were able to express those emotions. Maybe both of them were just a touch bi. Have you ever been able to spend time with two intelligent and beautiful young bodies? I can only tell you this. Without my recovery nights to recover they would have killed me. Don't get me wrong it wasn't licking and sucking and fucking all night. We would normally stop around midnight or maybe one in the morning. And every now and then it was just cuddling and kissing, thank goodness. Those two were able to enjoy multiple orgasms. Me, on occasion I might get two, if I was treated with love and tenderness.

Part 8

Anna, Billy and Marnie were seniors and at schools end they all left. Anna went to the Chicago area to get her masters in childhood development. Marnie was offered a job in New York and Billy followed her. I heard a year later that got married. Betty a junior had one more year. She stayed in my home with me. Ms. Swenson expressed concerns but when we explained it to her she signed off on it. Ya, she knew we were sharing one bedroom.

Ms. Swenson: "Ok you two. If your fucking up a storm that's not my problem. Just don't make a big deal of it or some of the other girls will want in on the action. Can you handle three more Mr. Johnson?"

The following year passed quickly and when Betty was offered an assistance coaching position at Yenta U she quickly grabbed it. After our marriage that summer we started adoption procedures. My vasectomy stopped any chances of doing it on our own.

One finial note, our ages are not all that far apart. It turns out that Betty twenty-three when she started college. When we got married she was only nine years younger than me. I wasn't robbing the cradle.

The end

If you would share your thought on my feeble attempts are writing I would appreciate it. Votes are good also.

12