Yep, Married Off to the Demon Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah." I grunt back, my hands reaching around his neck and pulling him close to me as he lets out a masculine chuckle. I crash my mouth against his before he can say something snarky, which he was definitely going to, silencing him with my tongue circling his as I dig my nails into his chest and drag both my hands down his abdomen, causing Cassiel to groan into my mouth.

"You don't have to do anything." He moans against my lips as I grab his, you guessed it, huge cock tightly through his breeches, working them up and down as his hips thrust against my grasp.

"Yes you've made that point quite clear, Sweeting. Fret not." He lets out one of those canon ball laughs against my neck as he nuzzles his face against it, gently nipping at my jaw as my hands clumsily fuss with the laces of his pants before pulling out his cock and running feather light touches up and down the shaft, causing him to shudder against me. Without thinking I press my palm against my still wet opening, getting my hand covered in my own sex before running it over the head of his cock and down his shaft. Cassiel gasps against my neck, and I feel one of his hands tangle into my hair, tugging on it slightly as he thrust against me.

"Gods Ava, that's so fucking hot." My new husband bites down slightly harder on my neck, sucking my skin gently into his mouth and groaning as I pump my fist faster up and down his cock, his hips absentmindedly grinding against my grasp as his breath comes out progressively faster and more ragged. "Fuck, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Congratulations love, you've just discovered the entire point." Cassiel lets out a strangled laugh, one that I imagine would be much more enthusiastic were he not on the brink of cumming, considering what a comedic genius I am.

"Gods I can't wait to fuck that little attitude of yours right out of you." He lifts his head to look down at me, an almost violent level of lust behind his eyes as his gaze bore down into mine. I manage to let out a strangled, "Oh yeah?" But it doesn't sound nearly as sassy as I intended it to as his hand circles around my throat, pressing down with just enough force to let me know how strong that grasp could be if he wanted it to. "I'm going to bend you over that gods damn bed and fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked in your life, and I'm not going to let you cum until you beg for it." I gasp as his cock fucks my grip, my hand completely still and just gripping onto him tightly as he thrusts into it. He seems momentarily amused by my silence before he grabs me by the jaw and spits into my mouth, groaning in response to my own strangled moan as I swallow. "That's it baby, fucking take it. Fuck." Cassiel growls against my mouth as his hips jerk, his grip at my jaw growing tighter as his breath shudders and our teeth gently knock against each other and I feel him cum onto my hand and abdomen.

We stay like that as we both catch our breath, which might not have taken so long if we weren't sharing every single one we took. After several minutes he gives me the most tender and gentle kiss, and I burst out in a giggle, causing him to pull back and look down at me quizzically.

"What are you giggling about?"

"Holy fuck." I laugh harder, which causes him to give me one of those I-hate-you-but-you're-cute smiles.

"Use your real words please, Ava."

"I didn't know sex could be that good."

He chuckles back at me before giving me another kiss, nuzzling into my neck and planting kisses across my collar bone. "We didn't have sex, Ava."

"I know. That's what makes it so fucking funny."

He barks a laugh against my chest before he looks up at me, giving me a sinful wink. "I think I'll enjoy being married to you."

I wink back at him as I flick his nose. "Ditto."

12