Yep, Married Off to the Demon Lord Ch. 02

Story Info
A very horny newly wed morning.
1.6k words
4.73
11.6k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FayeBby
FayeBby
91 Followers

As I'm nuzzling happily against the solid heartbeat beneath my cheek, the impossibly broad chest I'm lying on is the first thing I notice as I wake up. I open my eyes just wide enough to start adjusting to the light, which is thankfully diluted by the sheer red drapes surrounding the bed. My huge demon husband and I are as equally entangled with each other as we are with the deep red blankets, and I can't help but reach out and lightly trace the lines of Cassiel's stomach with my fingertips.

This dude might have single-handedly reinvented the meaning of the word 'jacked.'

Sighing quietly as I drink in his beautifully smokey skin, I twirl my fingertips through the dark hairs at his navel as I allow my mind to start wandering down sinful alleyways.

"What are you sighing about?" Cassiel's deep baritone hums against my ear through his chest, and I lift my head to find him looking down at me behind sleepy eyes with a lazy, lopsided grin on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

Cassiel arches his back as he stretches his arms above his head, yawning and talking in unison, "You didn't." As he settles back into bed, Cass reaches out and tussles my already wild hair. "I've been awake for a little while, but you were snoring as if you've never slept before, so I let you sleep."

I scoff at him as I playfully pinch his cheek. "I do not snore."

Both of his eyebrows shoot up as his lazy grin grows wider. "Oh, I hate to break this to you Ava, but you snore even louder than my brothers." I click my tongue as I try to sit up, but I feel his arms wrap around me like iron, pulling me back to lay fully on top of him. "Don't shoot the messenger, little poppy," I grunt in fake annoyance into his neck so that he doesn't see me smiling. "Besides--" Cassiel suddenly has me on my back beneath him, his giant demon body easily swallowing up my petite frame as he kisses my neck, "-- I think it's cute."

"Sure, sure." I grumpily mumble as I absentmindedly pet one of his twin horns, both of which are only slightly longer than my hand and a shade darker than his skin. Cass groans a little in response, and I can feel him starting to get hard against my leg through the sheets that are wedged between us. Curious, I stretch my neck out a bit and give the base of his closest horn an experimental little lick. In response I feel him grind ever so slightly against my thigh, nipping at my neck with a dark chuckle.

"Easy, baby." The demon trails kisses up my throat and jaw, claiming my mouth with his for a fierce kiss before reluctantly pulling away. "I've got some work to take care of this morning."

I stick out my bottom lip as I hook one of my legs around his waist in a clearly feeble attempt to trap him. "We just got married. Haven't you ever heard of a honeymoon?"

He sighs as he stares down at my pale and freckled naked body tangled in the bed sheets, looking as forlorn as I've ever seen him. "Alas, the honeymoon will have to wait." Cass humors me by pretending he can't escape with my leg around him, "Be a good bird and let me go."

Instead, I wrap my other leg around him. "How long does it have to wait?"

He rolls his eyes so hard I'm surprised they don't get stuck like that before he asks, "The honeymoon, or this?" He punctuates the latter by grinding into my core, making me whimper pitifully.

I sigh out an overdramatized 'both,' trying to sound as gloomy as humanly possible. I think I might have nailed it, because Cassiel kisses my forehead sweetly before easily breaking my hold on his waist and sitting up.

"I'll need a few days for a honeymoon." My husband stretches again before sliding out of bed, his erection springing out from beneath the sheets, making me audibly groan before I can stop myself. That reaction very, very clearly pleases him. "You can have that after dinner."

"I don't know if I'll have room for it after dinner."

Cassiel barks out the loudest laugh I've ever heard before reaching over and messing up my ginger hair even more. "Cute." And then he's up and out of our little red hideaway, rustling about the room as he gets ready.

My mind wanders to the previous night as I sink into the warm spot in bed that he left behind: the way it felt to cum around his ridiculously large tongue, the way that I borderline lost my sanity when he spit into my mouth, but most of all I keep thinking about one thing he said to me, "Gods, I can't wait to fuck that little attitude of yours right out of you." Heat pools between my legs at the memory, and I let out a little sexually frustrated groan before mischief sparks in my brain. I quickly sneak my hand between my legs, delicately circling my clit with my fingertips as I watch my husband's fuzzied form through the drapery. Using my free hand to tease my nipples, I spread my legs wide, easily sinking two fingers inside of myself. There's a slight slick sound as I slowly begin fucking myself, pressing up against my g-spot as my breath hitches.

There's a pause in the previous movements occuring in our room as Cassiel's voice calls out in warning, "Ava, if you're doing what I think you're doing, I swear to the gods--"

"Yeah?" I purposefully sex my voice up as much as possible, and knowing that he's about to come check, I spread my legs even wider and start fucking myself fast and hard, my palm loudly smacking against my clit as I groan out Cassiel's name.

The drapes are pushed aside at the foot of the bed, and I barely have time to hear him moan in pain before Cassiel is on me, ripping off the shirt he had just put on and fumbling with his breeches as he settles between my legs. When his cock is free, I whimper and remove my hand from between my legs, putting my fingers in his mouth and letting him suck on them, making his eyes roll back as he groans. Then he's grabbing onto his cock and teasing my clit with its head.

"Is this what you fucking wanted?" His voice is guttural and desperate, and fuck it's so hot.

"Yes. Please, I need it so bad." I whine as my hips continue rolling, groaning when he dips the head of his cock inside of me, only to pull it out again.

"Oh, you're going to get it, baby. Don't worry." Cass dips the head of his cock inside of me again, but this time he doesn't pull out. Instead, he quickly sheaths himself inside of me entirely with one fluid, incredibly hard thrust, and I scream out his name in a delicious blend of pain and pleasure. "Fuck that's good." Cassiel groans as he slowly pulls back out, not giving me time to adjust before slamming back into me even harder than before, and I scream his name again. "That's it, baby. Scream my name when I fuck you. I want everyone in this house to know who this pussy belongs to." I dig my nails into his shoulders as he settles into a rhythm of fucking me slow and hard, staring at his face as his mouth falls progressively farther and farther open, his brows pulling together as he grunts with every thrust. He quickly wedges a hand between us, and I feel his fingers find my clit and immediately start rubbing it in deliciously fast circles.

"Oh fuck, Cass." I feel the most intense orgasm of my life coming on me quickly, my eyes scrunching tight as my back arches, going absolutely silent as my climax builds.

"Mmm, you look so cute when you cum for me." Cassiel groans, and it does me in. My body spasms beneath him as he fucks me faster and harder, screaming his name over and over again as he works me through my orgasm. When my body finally relaxes, Cassiel sits up and grabs hold of both of my hips, lifting me at the perfect angle for him to ram into me. I'm pretty sure that I'm screaming, but I'm too focused on the sound of his hips slapping against me to notice. The demon lord practically roars my name as he cums, digging his cock as deep inside of me as he can as he fills me with his seed, before pulling back slightly to sink back in, letting out an animalistic growl before pulling out of me completely.

He quickly leans over and kisses me with another groan before jumping out of bed and hurriedly getting ready again, calling out, "You're a spoiled brat."

"If it works, it works." I happily sigh as I stretch my bones, a huge grin on my face.

"You're not always going to get your way like that."

"Oh, of course not." I can't hide the little laugh from my voice as I say it, and I hear him curse the gods before he's making a beeline for the door.

"I'm getting you back for this later, little poppy."

As I hear him open the door, I mumble, "sure, sure" just loud enough for him to hear, earning me another groan of annoyance before he's gone.

Oh, I could get used to this.

FayeBby
FayeBby
91 Followers