All Comments on 'Yes, I Do Mind'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 2)
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 3 years ago

Did it HAVE to include the token "man-hating feminazi shadowy string puller" leading wives astray?

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stopped reading at page 2. You write well but the story premise is ridiculous. It may be fiction but t has to make sense and a wife wanting to threaten her husband with divorce so that she can control him yet claiming she loves him really doesn't make sense. This is a contrived story to make the BTB trolls happy and plays to men who are women haters and potential domestic abusers.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable finish to the story 👏

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING END for Kalimaxos story!!!!!!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

Not very believable, but not doubt makes the BTB crowd dance and cheer. I did enjoy it, despite it being difficult to suspend quite that much disbelief.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

One anony tells us about himself: “Looks like slut Marcia got hers, but should be beaten to keep her in line.” If you’re a male who gets off on the idea of beating women, you aren’t a real man.

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS

POSSIBLY THE BEST ENDING

Keep going

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Great story and ending to Kaimaxos’s original story! 5*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

Best ending, so far .. and I've read them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Silly story. Nothing new here. Be creative. *

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Another of ST’s Good Tales.

ST did a great job of maintaining the Kalim+ stories integrity and still twisting it in a very creative fashion. Sweetie used her neighbor-allies to further her affair with her brain surgeon AND trap Hubby into a life-changing downgrade. Yes, the typical ST flair for far-out aspects were there, but the base Kilim+ account provided room for that! Well-Done!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing End ! Loved it.

Rick is a man & not a wimp.

Respect a Marine.

Kudos !

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

love the way your write. no nitpicking here

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Now that was a very satisfying and well executed BTB story. Thanks.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

ST, A Man Of His Word

He said he was going to write an ending and he did and at the speed of light. The original and the one sequel that I saw and read left me, Upset. I've never been south of Mexico by land so I can't comment on legalities down there. But from what I've read about prisons in those countries I first thought is that any American that deals drugs in those jurisdictions pretty well deserve most if not all of what they get.

Just in case anyone has the thought that Americans shouldn't be called Americans, chew on this. The name of the country is the United States of America, therefore we are Americans. There is Canada, our great neighbor to the north that we had the audacity to invade twice, less people and they rightly kicked our asses home, they are Canadians. There is Mexico, they are Mexicans and so on southward.

One would think that a doctor and a nurse would be more intelligent than than to deal drugs, but education does not smarts make. Then for another doctor to knock up his married nurse just boggles the mind in this day and age, but similar things continue to happen like this in real life.

Something I do know about from decades in the business is about the surveillance equipment installed in the house. Smoke detectors, motion detectors, phones, books, lamps, clocks, AC outlets and more can all be purchased with cameras in HD color, motion, with sound. Either wireless or hardwired, battery or remote powered, you can buy just the little camera/pc board alone and install it in anything yourself that it will fit in. The possibilities are pretty much endless as are the cheap detectors to allow one to find them.

ReedRichards is quite correct in his comment and he didn't physically abuse her in anyway, ever. I've always enjoyed his writing even though I sometimes don't care for some of his character's traits, he still gets high marks for his skill. I don't understand some of the complaints, cripe, no one died by Rick's hand and he didn't seem to be planning anything of the sort. What happened to the doctor in prison was not the way perhaps it should be but came from his own actions and pretty much expected. After all what he was doing certainly contributed to many deaths and I thought "Do No Harm" was one of the tenets of the Hippocratic Oath he swore to. So maybe karma thought so too.

Was the story a little predictable? It wasn't what the Tramp typically would do and I enjoyed his effort, I thought it flowed quite well. Did I see little things a little off? Certainly, I almost always do when I read something. Damn, think about it, he did keep the names straight all of the way through didn't he. Even some of the 'Masters' have trouble with that and I didn't notice any glaring typos eiher. Did I enjoy it? Yessss, a lot. So between the two of us that's all I really care about. Hell, if I was any good I write this stuff myself. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

There is nothing quite like the saddletramp treatment on a story. I’m not certain that Kal will like this ending for his story , but I think it is a mike drop for saddletramp. You can’t improve on this version unless someone writes Rick or Diedre personally offing Trey and Marcy. I hope SlowTime8 reads this, and gets an idea about how a story should go. Reading all of saddletramp’s work might be educational for him. Great treat ment of the story tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Started pretty good but started fraying along the way and by the end just and okay 3 to 4 star effort:

- Not sure how her adultery video evidence would have gotten much traction in court. She left a hall pass letter so it is an obvious set up.

- Why in the world would he tell her parent and his kids he going to give Columbia prosecutor evidence? Not a lot of purpose in that.

- Should have left Deidre in the past. Simply a thread that didn't need weaving into the future. Probably made story a page longer than it needed to be.

- Claims moral high ground against drug traders, but was gonna have a 3rd party plant drugs on wife and Trey. Kind of hard to like that guy.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Entertaining, and a classic ‘tramp BTB. Nice character tie-ins. There’s one thing, though: wasn’t ACME the most undesirable companies in the revenge in advance stories? With a tie-in to Justice O Peace (rescuing a wronged husband).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

saddletramp1956 remines me of the Mark Twain Quote — 'I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.'

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Typical (terrific) Saddletramp BTB story. I'd like to read an ending where Marcy is forgiven. Five stars.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great BTB as you always write!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

Interesting possible ending. Very Tom Clancyish. I liked it.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

Well put together and pretty close to the original. I gave it full marks. I wonder what would have happened if he didn't have such good contacts in Bogota. That simplified the story a great deal.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I like this story and give it a 4

VenomVelvetVenomVelvetabout 3 years ago

This is one of the stories I'd like a sequel to happen. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are one of My Favorite writers and there is only a couple of your stories I have not read yet but I will read them also They have only Five stars to give you but in My book you deserve 10 Stars Keep up the Good writing! On another Note I am a descendant of Pat Garrett who was suppose to have shot Billy the Kid which in fact is a Lie and My Wife is a direct decadent of Zebulon Pike that Pikes Peak is named after He was on the Lewis and Clarke expo. .

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
How

How come Deidre knows the section chief in Bogato,but he doesn't?.Why did he not write to the news outlet,showing what happens to clients who listen to Alison Hargreaves.?

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

too complicated for my liking, a straight divorce with a little revenge would have sufficed; never mind good imagination

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Good sequel. Liked it throughout. Had some sympathy for Marcy until the evidence of infidelity and drug smuggling turned up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT!! I call that revenge to the fullest. They got what they deserved and our hero got what he deserved. Way to go.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trite doesn’t begin to sum that up, Devil Dog

jackcaljackcalalmost 3 years ago

st has a fantastic univerwse and i enjoy visiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't you just love a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The most believable version of the follow up stories yet. Rick is a spook, he operates like one through out the story. He's battle hardened and would take no shit and everything Marcy was shoveling was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great ending to the original story. I like the author's "Take no prisoners" approach. A lot of authors on this site, pussy foot around the story, unwilling to bite the bullet. Thank you, saddletramp1956! 5*s.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Very happy ending to this story and the story from the "first" author. I like your style of writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best ending for the original I've read. 5 stars!

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Just A Couple Of Notes On Other Comments:

Nitpic: Could be the reason she knew the station chief in Bogota was she wasn't retired, was in fact still '...in the business. He on the other hand was retired, a corporate consultant who while still having at least one contact in Bogota was not otherwise still '...in the business.' Which is One of the reasons he reached out to her.

Anon: You might oughta reread the portion on Page 1 where it mentions where the cameras were located. It clearly states "There were cameras in almost every room of the house except the bathrooms." It did Not say except the bedrooms. Signed: BTW

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Outstanding follow-on as usual Saddletramp1956, well paced logically tight plot...that gives us a very lovely BTB that takes some of the major unexplained faults in the original and patches them to transform them into strengths. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cannot imagine how in the world took an already great story that got rave reviews, then writes several pages of an ending that sends the original tale as well as his ending into orbit. One of the few authors on Lit that can do that or would even try.

Thanks to both authors for a fine tale. Ya both dun gud! LP

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

After reading first the story written by Kalimaxos' "Just Once... If You Don't Mind?", I then read the continuation of "Just Once... If You Don't Mind?" by saddletramp1956. The continuation as was the original story was excellent, but the final submission by saddletramp1956 which was well written with great characters made the story complete. Gets my 5++ star vote.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I have read 5 other continuations and this one is BY FAR the best.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Excellent rewrite and ending. The webs we weave when we practice to deceive. There is real good reason to never lie, and that is you won't have to remember anything to tell it like it is. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the stories were 5 stars and I loved them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read about 3 or 4 other endings, only 1 I really liked. However, this was by far the best (as I was expecting it to be having read this author's several other writings). As always, great writing/ story telling, but surprised Marcy actually got the full 12 years in prison. 5 stars for this great effort!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave this 5 stars before & agree with my rating & what I wrote previously. I attempted to write the author separately, which I did on a few other stories, but not on this piece, so I'll write it here. It seems that Marcy's arrested & jailed in Columbia. However, in the area where Rick meets the prosecutor, things change to Bogota. Different country altogether. There's no reason I noticed in my readings for this change. A reread/ editing should've found this discrepancy. I still, tho, feel the same about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anon 1 day ago, Bogota is indeed in Colombia, and it is spelled with an "o".

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 2 years ago

The only art I didn’t like was the husband helping the Zcolumbiam prosecutor. I think that would have harmed his relationship with his kids. And Zi think she still would have served a lengthy sentence without his help. But other than that, great story. She was certainly evil and deserved what she got. Not so much for the affair but for what evil plans she had for her husband and her neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kalimaxos’ story really neeed the “Saddletramp treatment”. Nicely done! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story , however 12 years for a 1 st offence that was aiding and abetting seems over the top, she deserved to be burned but wanting a wife of so many years to be taken away from her family ( 12 years in Columbia jail is pretty much a slow death sentence) seems over the top ,he may as well have just shot her.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

AWESOME!!! 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Fast paced throughout. Great ending. Well defined and likeable characters except for Marcy. Very good writing, clear and easy to read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too conniving. Yet another versing revenge story, all tasks done, all stereotypical results, no emotion or characters of note.

Original story was at least a bit balanced. This was just black versus white.

Too emotionless and tedious.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Fun story but not a chance in hell I'd go to any country, much less Columbia, under those circumstances. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like this ending.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think 12 years in a Colombian prison is tantamount to a death sentence. Not that she didn’t deserve it.

He was able to tell the kids without revealing his involvement, but he chose to tell them anyway.

That was a low point in the story. Not many loose ends to tie up, so a good ending.

Bill S.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Too much for me.

Two doctors on a mission smuggle drugs?

A wife hires a PI and has cameras around the house but "forgets" to clear her email password?

What's the story about her attorney? It does not go anywhere.

sf1134sf1134about 2 years ago

Over the top.there are far better versions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If something had happened to the lawyer then 5 stars . But sadly I could only give you 4 stars on this one .

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

ST, you took the challenge to finish the story from Kalimaxos and blasted it out of the park.

I've read a dozen or more of your stories, and this one was one of the best.

Two thumbs up!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars for another ST BTB rant.

However, I do agree that you went waaaaay over the top with the revenge. You should have left it at the small amount of drug and still gone on with the divorce. She would have been punished, divorced and embarrassed in front of her family, friends, plus co-workers and that would have been enough revenge.

kameljockeykameljockeyalmost 2 years ago

Great ending to a very good story.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! As Bill Clinton once testified - oral sex isn't sex. Anyway, husband was true as could be and wife wasn't; pretty simple to understand. Great job, Author!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Another Masterpiece from Mr SaddleTramp! No Body does the old BTB better. Whoa the cheating bitch got 12 years in a rat infested hole of a prison. Whoa, got everything she deserved for cheating and fucking around. So did her paramour Cut up and killed in prison. LOL whoa, SaddleTramp is the word master and Plot Master! Holy Cow what a great finish to this story. You are the Best Thank You Mr SaddleTramp Thank You are amazing! 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Leave it to Saddletramp to turn around some mindless crap, into a good story. We appreciate his efforts! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so much fun .

thanks for this .

5 stars

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

This is like beating your dog to death for farting while you are having company. Way over-the-top revenge. Yes, Marcy was fucked up, yes she had evil plans, and yes, she deserved to be punished. But 12 years hard time because she was seduced by her lover? And helping the prosecutor? If I were the children, I would never forgive this. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original story was a thoughtful discourse on a profound marital situation; this version is a careless and somewhat childish tale of mean and thoughtless misanthropes.

58zuave58zuaveover 1 year ago

I think this was, in some ways, better than the original. Of course I am a great fan of saddletramp's work. Great job.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT ending to a very good story! Thanks, saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

damn strait, gotta look after the cat, they are consistent in their faithful but arrogant indifference to us. rk

guess vulcan in ohio never has been betrayed in any serious way? rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my divorce finally happens, I’m gonna send you my details and let you write a story so I can use it as an outline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

got too involved with drug smuggling.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Bloke

Bloke with five kids as got a spare room,get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You always write interesting stories that are well told. Thank you. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you made sure to cover all of the bases. I enjoyed this from the original beginning.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Typical load of bullshit from this so called writer, bad grammar throughout and a complete fucking jumble of rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great story . I was going to tell you about my Divorce but I doubt you would believe Me

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

This ending had. quite the tangent. It would be better as a stand-alone story with it’s own beginning.

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

Moulton, baby! If you think this is all trash, why waste your valuable time reading it?

You do know that these are verrrry short stories? And yet, S.T.1956 has been able to draw together several interesting plots, provide closures and leave behind "Portals Points" that lead to several other of his story lines and also hint at new branches of adventure.

This is my first reading of a response to Kalimaxo's story. I hope there will be more just as entertaining.

Saddletramp1956, thanks for sharing!

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I loved it. It was well thought out and written. Thank you

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Typical BTB bullshit - five pages of how much a superstar the narrator really is (the original author didn't pump him up enough, I guess.)

This author goes off trying to Burn The Bitch worse than any bitch has ever been burned - amazing what being married to a guy for 25 years failed to alert the wife to. Or rather, this author had a revenge plot all hashed out and tried to make it fit.

Why did I waste my time reading it? Well, I read the first page and skimmed the rest, and by the end I cut my losses but still came out with an accurate assessment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It could have been worse for Marcie….after all her husband was a ‘spook’ and could have arranged for her to have become an all ‘around the world’ specialist at the proverbial Mexican Whore House for the 12 years. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original story while supposedly open-ended was not good to begin with and shows Marcy as fully delusional. The stuff with Alice Hargreaves and her "philosophy" was stupid. The fact that Ernesto did not get the drugs to plant and donated it to a convent was also lame, so it made things nice and tidy for the MC, so he could go to Colombia unscathed.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

I have met several "Alice Hargreaves" and have had long conversations, about their philosophy. Of course there are always slight variations but seem to revolve around the same central theme's and yet to see such a relationship last more than 5 yrs. Honestly I have been shocked that these guys find a way up off their knees(I cannot imagine the levels of PTSD), funny thing is all but 1 began as swingers and most of them at the behest of the cuck. She had a plan, but the plan was rushed. As usual, a well written story interesting what you did with the characters given to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story started out really good ,then you went stupid,,, a brain surgeon smuggling drugs, give me a fucking break. Then the wife's lawyer has her wimp husband in a cock cage. Can't you write some sensible more realistic stories, this one started out that way. Your protagonist is always the super super hero and your antagonists are the worst examples of humans on the earth, their is no compromise or variations of good and evil with your writing, thus there is no variety or interesting thought or dialogue. It's a shame. After the drug smuggling and the cock cage , I just had to stop reading this absurd juvenile crap. 2/5

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Good story, your ending was a bit involved and it was my second reading, yours and the original. It was satisfying that the BTB was his wife's own doing for just wanting to make a little money on the side. People traveling to foreign countries really need to know the laws as they may apply to their own actions and habits. What might be ok and tolerated here in the US could them in big trouble outside the US. Just sayin' 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story with a good ending. On to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great ending to the Kalimaxos story but it won't satisfy all the readers all of the time. In fact nothing will.

I'll just award fibe stars and move to the nextv story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice. It's a shame he didn't go back to see her man-hating lawyer, though. I would have enjoyed that.

5 stars

vrieseavriesea12 months ago

Not realistic, way out in left field.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Most excellent, well-written round-up of Kalimaxos' story.

Such a pity that too many commentators have absolutely no idea of what fiction is.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox11 months ago

I'm ways amused by the "not realistic" comments. I don't read ST's stories for reality, I read the news for that. I read his stories to be entertained, and he never fails to deliver.

5*s

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

12 years in a Columbian prison is grossly excessive punishment for Marcy.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

As per your usual a morality play well-defined good and bad guys (sometimes a bit too defined and can have traces of melodrama but screw it I enjoy it) kinda disappointed that he left a man behind in the power of what i think is truly the main villain Mrs. Hargraves, but other than letting that bit of karma go another fine read like most of your stuff ok some of it aint for me but that's me, even that stuff is pretty fun

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great story by the author. In this case it tuned out better that his wife got sent to jail for 12 years. I would have like to seen Mrs. Hargraves get comeuppance and that could have been easily done. She could have gotten into a hit and run where she is paralyzed for life, but her brain functions of hear and thinking and reason, etc. are good, but because he is paralyzed can't talk or communicate with anyone. Every day for the rest of her life, someone comes in and ask her was it worth it to do those things to the husbands she ruined. Just a reminder to everyone that this story is fiction, so anything can happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...