All Comments on 'Yes, I Do Mind'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 3 years ago

Read the first page usual CIA spook BS read the last and I can pretty much guess how it will go. ST writes well but seems to either lack imagination or just kowtows to the BTB crowd.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

RIDICULOUS..

.

Up untll the discovery of the drugs the whole thing makes no sense at all We know that the wife help pinning engaging in a massive long from affair with the doctor. We know that the wife has no problem planting evidence and engaging in a trap in against the husband. We know that the white has no problems in developing and planting false evidence against the husband.

..

So why then would the husband's plan to serve her with the voice papers on a 25th anniversary matter to the wife? Clearly the marriage does not matter at all to the wife that's what the entire story of about.

.

Another stupid pathetic effort to make a story that was a walking abortion into something that it cannot possibly be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's excellent, but I don't really like diedre she shouldn't have talk to the bitch in the first place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another good one and yes i did comment on your other story also 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Splendid story! You surely added the ST touch on it.

5

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it greatly, but gosh darn, you probably killed the series off.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Using basic pre-law "Evidentiary Discovery 101", Marcy's letter to Rick, where she gives him a pass to screw Leslie, would negate any of the videos/audio evidence the P.I. could provide showing Rick and Leslie committing adultery. Otherwise, outstanding story, as usual! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Boring. Too long and too many unneeded details such as those repeating 12 year prison dialogue.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Saddletramp does it again

You got on top of the story line and did not backslide once

Keep up the good work

By the way your proof reading has really improved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too wordy. Too predictable. Does this guy know any other way to write a story?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

Now this is how the story should end. Dr. Trey and Marcy ending up in jail. In the other 2 endings, Marcy got home and was served divorce papers, big whoop. Marcy and the other cheaters ALL got what they deserved with the help from Rick. Rick did what he had to do in order to save his own life and family.... Overall, the story was fair, given that there was several endings from several writers. The characters were marvelously written to match the inner workings of the story. This tale gets 4/5 stars so keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story except the BS about the US gov't not interfering in Columbia's gov't. You just should have said the US gov't will not interfere with this incident.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Just superb. One of your best and a great ending to the story.

I don't know how you keep coming up with the ideas and putting them in writing. Just loved it. 5 stars from me.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

A great ending.

Well done Saddletramp. It was well worth the five stars I've awarded.

BJS (another cowboy gone bad).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That is the way the story should have been ended in th first place!!! Thank you saddletramp1956.

The only negative in your stories is the smoking. Although sometimes that does fit the MC.

Thank you so much for this and you previous stories!

angelofaionangelofaionabout 3 years ago

Make a next part about the Life After the 12 years

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Not one of your best.

"Boss, I'm sorry I didn't follow your orders."

Ernesto willingly agreed to help out the betrayed husband, then ratted him out to the authorities. If he had a problem with framing the wife and doctor, Ernesto should have refused to get involved. The guy was a treacherous piece of shit and should've been fired for such shocking disloyalty.

The final confrontation with Marcy also felt a bit anticlimactic. She cheated on him for years and his "slip" with Deirdre was only because he strongly suspected (correctly) that the wife was having an affair while he was in Korea. It would've been better if a broken and defeated Marcy was actually honest with him for once.

It was nice that he ended up with Deirdre, but she felt paper-thin as a character. What did she look like? Blonde or brunette? Slim, athletic, curvy? How old was she? A physical description and some more interactions between them would've made her a lot more interesting.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

The best ending thus far

Well worth 5/5

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

Great Story Saddletramp1956 I love all of your stories they are always full of imagination, originality and downright enjoyment, Thank You. I often comment on other author's stories that they should read some of your stories to get an idea of how to write a great story. I hope the original author takes no offence in my saying this story was so much better and satisfying than the original tale. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only thing missing from this fantasy was the guy's cape, red boots and his suit with a big "S" on the front. Why is it that so many writers think every guy is a computer whiz and either has special forces skills or a backup team of trained killers just waiting for his call?

And of course, a beautiful woman just waiting for him on his doorstep to help him grieve after his divorce is final.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

When I found Saddletramp1956 story, I was quite happy since there were still a lot of cuck story in the new section of LW. I liked the story as usual but...

I felt that it was a bit over the top revenge. I would have been ok if Marcy got burned with she returned and none of that drug bust stuff. And the scene with Rick and Dierdre -- man, those were SO CHEESY (and cringy) I though it was taken from Mills and Boons book.

But all in all, I did enjoy it. Thanks saddletramp1956.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

The perfect ending to Kalimaxos'a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jesus. Mushrooms are disgusting and to put them in lasagne? Something is profoundly wrong with you.

I liked how you explored the realities of Ricks illegal activities and the futility of going after Alison Hargreaves. At some point she will slip up and someone will get her too.

You did a good job wrapping the arcs.

5*

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best story teller on this site

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 3 years ago

nothing beats a saddletramp1956 beat down

the best of the best on here

i just hope he doesn t go in the other direction with his stories

i d hate to think that there would be another writer that would let cheaters prosper

we need more writers that never condone cheaters whether male or female

keep them comming saddle and i ll keep reading them

5* million hardons and a few satisfying orgasms

Hiram325Hiram325about 3 years ago

Saddletramp, I knew we could count on you, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I could go into why this whole thing is a waste of time and completely ridiculous but you are going to continue to write the same story over and over again no matter what. It will make the rest of the women haters happy though. -ss77

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago

It was going really well.......Until you turned the wife and boyfriend into mini Pablo's.

It made everything up until that point meaningless.

You could have just as easily had them die in a crash without the extended drama.

It was a very low effort finish to the tale and avoided the meeting/confrontation between him and the wife.

I normally really like your stories but this one was a bust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

3* - it was an OK story - just sort of blah. I would have expected a lot of physical retribution from Rick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Typical god read from ST. I was surprised that he and Diedre would marry so soon. I expected some time to reconnect. And I felt Marcy got away easy. I know those prisons are tough but there was no writing of her abuse or getting beat or raped. Just that it was "hard".

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

Wow. I have read every ending that Kali and other authors have put out so far. This in my opinion is the best one. Excellent work as always.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Sigh. Another husband with all sorts of contacts and resources. How about a story about what an ordinary guy can do?

/

"He's had 30 years to sow his wild oats in the Army and now it's my turn. And it'll be done on my terms. All these years, he's been an unknowing cuckold. Not any more." - Even if he WAS "sowing his wild oats," so has she! And it's not enough that he's been an unknowing cuckold, he has to become a knowing one as well?

/

How can she sue him for adultery when he has her letter? Oh, it wasn't signed, she'll claim Leslie wrote it; still he could still claim that he believed it was from her.

/

I felt like there was a real chance with Diedre and I wasn't about to risk that for a quick roll in the hay with Leslie. - He has no commitment with Diedre, fooling around with Leslie shouldn't affect that, though there other reasons, of course.

/

Didn't one of the other versions have them getting busted for drugs?

/

Isn't Bogota the capital? If so, it should be the embassy, not a consulate.

/

"Please, Rick, you can't tell him what's been going on," she pleaded. "It'll destroy him." - I MIGHT have had some sympathy, for Dave's sake if not for hers, except that this wasn't even her first time.

/

"If this works," - IF it works? What happened to his confidence? If it DOESN'T work, as we've seen, they're fucked.

/

I don't think I'd tell her parents or the kids that I was giving evidence to the prosecutor.

/

His ex-in-laws are still his kids' grandparents, I'm sure he'll see then again.

/

"I hope to convince her that it would be in her best interest to sign them and be done with it." - Since she's already getting her money, what interest does she have with signing the papers?

/

@L_P_N, since the letter that Leslie had wasn't signed, Marcy could claim that Leslie typed it up herself.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Wow burn that bitch. Good read as always. I would like to think no one could be as stupid as the ex-wife. But judging by the stories on this site I could be wrong.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Finally a perfect ending to Kalimaxos' story! There has been one other that was decent, but this was dead on where I thought the story should have gone. It's no coincidence it came from one of my favorite authors, 'saddletramp'. Combat veteran and former military intelligence is NOT going to do nothing, sorry snowflakes. Everything in the core story arc was believable and played out in a way that a man like Rick would likely react. I enjoyed the technology aspects of emails, surveillance system, bug sweeps and how their implementation/use fell logically into the storyline. Great job ST and look forward to your next adventure - it was classic saddletramp! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Actually found it boring. Did not live up to the original story. Not enough macho action for me.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 3 years ago

One of your better ones. Fairly neat with some things still thrown in to keep it from being obvious. A good BTB

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

While some do not like the dues ex machina of the supper power of alphabet agencies in the background, I like it when it is well done.

You do it well.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

As always, a very good story told excellently. Thank you for sharing!

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

It ended about the only way it could have ended. Bitch got burned - bad! The only glitch was Penny's return. I don't believe a pregnancy would be " visible " after 5 or 6 weeks unless she had already been fucking around. And, don't doctors do abortions?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best endings so far. Enjoyed the burn but wish he would have met her stateside and hammered her here.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

No way in hell I take my ass to Columbia. Not in this story and not in real life.

oingoboingo2018oingoboingo2018about 3 years ago

I am greatly enjoying the various endings to this story. This was a good one I must say though perhaps a bit over the top. However, I didn't come to this site to be regaled with a story based on only realistic scenarios. I like to be entertained and this ending did not disappoint.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Anon why do

Because it’s escapist fiction dumb ass.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

Almost as good as the wife ending up in a Mexican whorehouse.

I can definitely see the drug angle with part of the story set in Colombia.

Also, you can bet a retired Intelligence Officer still has contacts - you don't leave the game very easily, and sometimes those contacts don't mind helping with personal matters because it's a break from the normal humdrum of life. I don't think it counts as the protagonist suddenly having a "certain set of skills™" when the original author set up that Rick was in Intelligence to begin with.

And, we finally got an answer for the Red Roof Inn! Which a lot of other authors failed to do.

Overall, a good ending to a good setup. A great SaddleTramp read!

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerabout 3 years ago

So a wealthy and successful doctor is trafficking drugs for reasons unexplained, and the wife also goes puts herself in great legal peril to make some money when she is also comfortable financially? And of course the main character's long lost love has spent the past decade or more pining over him and is still very attractive and available. Very convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ST back on form and even toned down the best of the endings so far.

Same old ST though still using 'advise' when it should be 'advice'. Minor nitpick.

Thanks

XerXesXuXerXesXuabout 3 years ago

Not into BTB, but a well plotted BTB, well written, with a nice twist at the end.

Small point - Attributions. He said .. she said. Hell of a lot of them, grates a little. Most dialogue was between 2 persons only - no attributions necessary.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Very well played, my friend! A good and just ending!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Good ending, with all the fun revenge I expect from the Tramp. So much better than all the "cuck" garbage posted here every day now. Keep up the great work.

AlexanderTAlexanderTabout 3 years ago

You do not disappoint

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 3 years ago
This bitch mostly burned herself

Twelve years in a Columbia prison - wow. However, ST told a logical story. Well written - story moved along well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good take on Kalimaxos’ story.

You were consistent with the info K gave in his setup. Key was using the implicit info that Marcy had cheated on him in Korea..and that this was BEFORE his own slip up in Iraq. While his action there was wrong, it was NOT in revenge for what he suspected she had done. Her actions established HER astne first and more egregious cheater.

You took that K premise and developed YOUR ending around it. I liked that he decisively rejected Leslie at the get go….and BEFORE he knew details about what Marcy had set up.

From there, the rest of the story was you exercising your entertaining imagination. Over the top at times? Sure…but that’s the fun part of your world!

Thanks for treating us to YOUR version! Liked it a lot!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dreadful. What were you smoking when you dreamt this up? Totally unrealistc. Wasted time that I will never get back.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

5* The Tramp does it again! The best of the endings to Kalim's story. No wimps and cucks this time. Them 3rd World prisons are horrible.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 3 years ago

Now this is the way I thought this story SHOULD end. It suits my tastes perfectly. Kudo's ST56 ... 2 thumbs up.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Great story, and the best take on this story. Marcy will have an interesting time when she returns - She'll be in her 50's, a convicted drug smuggler, and a divorced adulterer. I wonder if any hospital or doctor's office would be willing to employ her there in any capacity above janitor, and after 12 years her credentials and/or license to practice medicine probably expired. Her parents may or may not be alive, and her relationship with her kids is damaged to say the least. I always look forward to your stories.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 3 years ago

Firstly, Marcy was not so bad in Kalimaxos story as you made her Saddletramp. Secondly why go to the trouble to install cameras and recording equipment in his house? She could not use it against him anyway. She had given him permission to fuck Leslie to his hearts desire. Your story, as other stories you write, was over the top, but many like to read them so that's OK. But it was not a story that was a logical following up on Kalimaxos'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't get past the first page. Wasn't it convenient that the bitch put everything in an email and wrapped it up with a pretty bow for him. Then the ridiculous part about suing the other woman for alienation of affections, that was the clincher for me. I suppose by not going on, I missed the part about him getting his friends at NASA to send him to the moon where he could watch every move his wife made with a gigantic telescope.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

not credible at all but 5⭐.

You take us into your universe and your story becomes very fascinating.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Given Marcy's letter, how could she and her lawyer think that they could threaten the MC with a divorce on the grounds of adultery?

Still, this was an entertaining, even if a bit over-the-top, read. 5

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Nice Wrap Up

I'm sure that the original author is happy with the way you end this. I only wish you told us why she did it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

lol he gets out of a marriage to a person he doesnt know and didnt know him then jumps right into another marriage with another person he doesnt know. army intelligence lol i hope real army intelligence ppl are smarter than this guy although im kind of doubting it. missing words in this one too it becoming a pandemic. fear not there is a vaccine read ur stories before u upload them

G1962G1962about 3 years ago

Can't Nobody write Saddletramp Can. You take your readers on an adventure with your stories. 5+

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 3 years ago

Very well done ST56 , well done indeed !

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ & a favorite'd story from me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A story given a great ending with the Saddletramp treatment. The bitch was burned and the cheated upon husband came out the other end with a new loyal woman while holding on to a fair amount of assets and his dignity intact. Five stars all the way! What more can a reader ask for? Fantasy you say, well course it is! Who the fuck wants reality where the husband gets fucked up beyond recognition by a cheating cunt and her armada of sycophants which includes Family Court the champion of cheating sluts everywhere.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Paternity? No remorse or begging from Marcy? Diedre and Lisa and the kids seem really like window dressing. Not your best work. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done Saddletramp! A story perfectly aimed at the truly simple-minded who'll believe anything no matter how absurd. It should score highly on LW.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Enjoyed the ending, which means the whole story! The characters of Rick and Diedra would make and interesting second story; a former intelligence officer and a former Spook. Thanks saddletramp1956!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Formulaic

Very much a Saddletramp piece.

BlucherzBlucherzabout 3 years ago

This is the version I've read so far, loved it 😎

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago

You took a good idea and made it great. So nice the way your mind works. Thank you for this and all your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great 5 stars as always

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 3 years ago

February is dead and gone.... and replaced with a much more worthy template..... great follow though. Five Stars.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 3 years ago

The best ending of "Just Once...", so far.

Not Saddletramp's best, maybe a bit

over the top, as M_L wrote earlier,

but plenty of retribution which this

reader always enjoys.

I'm still a big fan.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of mumbo jumbo about spy equipment and having read e-mails that give up the plan. I really felt it was a waste of time to read it.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago

Very much a Saddletramp tale. His confrontation with the wife is a classic, she tells him she loves him and didn't want to hurt him, meanwhile he of course knows what she was doing to him. The only thing missing was tying the Lawyer to the mysterious man hating society (though Rick doesn't have to go to Montana). Surprised Rick doesn't use his intelligence assets to investigate the lawyer, and expose their marriage to the outside world, showing what she does to the husband (hey, he is an ex spook, why not put it to good use?), that kind of publicity wouldn't stand her very well and the husband would be publicly humiliated.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 3 years ago

Once again, you take something relatively simple and turn it into something epic! Thank you for this wonderful sequel.

obiwan43obiwan43about 3 years ago

you are the best !!!

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 3 years ago
Jeeeez!

I definitely LOVE bandeja paisa.

Thanks for the story, it's also enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I generally read the first paragraph and the last. Everything in between is a waste of time. Nothing about ST stories make any sense and the legal parts are worse. Makes me laugh mostly.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

AS USUAL, ANOTHER 5 STAR STORY! BUT WORTH 10!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent as usual. Thank for taking the time to write. I always check every day to see if you have a new story posted. Greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

But I will not stand by and let my office be used as a vehicle for your revenge, no matter how much it may be deserved."

The army man turned lawyer cannot ignore evidence. No matter the source.

This was so long. Cut it down by half. Deidre was not needed. The unicorn that shows him being happy. Very cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ernesto made no effort to talk Rick out of his idea to frame Marcy and the doctor for drug possession and led him to believe the drugs were purchased but not planted because Ernesto's guys discovered the two were actually trafficking drugs. In truth, however, Ernesto never purchased the drugs and ratted Rick out to the tough as nails prosecutor, exposing Rick to possible incarceration. Ernesto then personally delivered his boss to the prosecutor and hid in the car to avoid the fallout.

WTF?

If Saddletramp thinks Ernesto deserves Rick's thanks and friendship, the author has a very odd view of loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decades from now, people will pray to the great spirit "Saddletramp" to turn their gut wrenching tragic lives into awesome heroic tales where justice is a tangible force to never get on the bad side of.

Five stars!!!!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I like Saddletramp take, a lot of comeuppance except for the male hating attorney. I gotta admit though the parts where he informs the in-laws and his own kids that he found prosecutable evidence of his wife’s illicit drug deal, and that he was going to hop a plane and travel to another country where said laws have no jurisdiction for him to present said evidence that would convict his wife. The fact that they readily agree and say they understand is 100% bullshit. No parent or child would understand let alone agree to this. Especially when it’s in a foreign country where Americans are often treated harshly if they run afoul of the law.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not up to the usual standards. Though i did sort of lose interest once it fell into the cliched Security Consultant thing. And of course the She is setting him up for a divorce yet he has a letter stating exactly what she was doing for 6 weeks which would ruin her audio/video entrapment attempt.

Didnt make it to the end but those who did I hope it was better than it started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, Really Difficult To Rate:

Plot = 5; Execution = 3; Revenge On The Cheaters = 5; Superfluous obnoxious details = 3; Marrying Diedre = 4; Sending Marcy all her money and her children staying in touch with the woman who planned to destroy their father? = 2. I guess it averages out to a 3 or a 4. OK, killing Trey scooches it up to a 3.8 = 4.

Thanks for the effort.

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

loved the treatment

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

LOVED IT!!! 10 stars ,cause I can't count, and you deserved it. The Bear approves. I just don't understand how the cunt's attitude changed instantaneously. She was probably counting on compassion, and sympathy from her husband. He was lucky, and just a little bit bad with what he did, but I was in 'Nam ,and managed to behave myself. Of course, having a fiancee of Sicilian descent, and a future brother-in-law, I was not stupid. Plus, I loved her. 50 years, 5 children, 10 grandchildren, two stokes, and minor prostate cancer, she hasn't killed me yet. Great story.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Long does not equal quality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way to go, Saddletramp! Looks like slut Marcia got hers, but should be beaten to keep her in line. Looks like Rick got his, Diedre. A new wife that is not a cheating whore. Maybe they should have some kids! Told you before I love your stuff!

boneham21boneham21about 3 years ago

That's my writer. Direct, to the point, no meely mouth bullshit. Justice is served. Congrats ST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but you slipped as you wrote that there were no cameras in the bedroom, but then gave the smoke detector the finger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I didn't read the original, but I enjoyed the hell out of your followup to it...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story ; Your are the best story teller in this venue ! I still think that you are the best of all the writers I've ever come across in the stories that you tell ! Keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn! This was excellent! Kalimaxos set it up and ST hit the ball right out of the park. Love it. Maybe the two of them should think about collaborating on another story. I bet it would be a doozy! Of course, the haters are out as usual. Ignore them, Tramp. Just keep on keeping on. Thanks! 5*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

There’s always something unrealistic in a Saddletramp story, always something way over the top. We all know it, so if we read it, we know what we’re getting. No sense in anyone complaining about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...