All Comments on 'Yes, I Do Mind'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 3)
Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

So they were both cheats, one worse than the other. I really do hate the way women are portrayed at the end of most of your stories, A Queen bitch who is planning all kinds of Hell for her husband suddenly flips to a poor contrite individual who never meant to hurt him, allegedly. We don't work like that. Once we have built up the feeling and nurtured it for many years the hatred lasts forever. Once confronted and exposed all that would is raw fury. Not the weak feebleness you portray.

Good ending though

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

I enjoyed the original, it was well written, I looked forward to reading his(?) other works, then I read the comments, especially Kalimaxos's reply:

"I wrote this story based loosely on the cheating exploits of General Petreaus. In case you are wondering if men in the military ever cheat, he is the fucken poster boy. Patreeus took a crap on the reputation of the rest of us by cheating on his wife, with the wife of a fellow serviceman. So spare me the BS about how I wrote it just for this or that. I was kind to Rick. I could have written him MUCH, MUCH worse.

PS. Petreaus was not the only one. There have been others. Many others. I knew them personally. And this story, is based on a couple I knew when I was in the service. The real Rick, was a lot worse than my Rick in the story."

The only Rick we could know about is the one written. I've never known men expect telepathy from people, only women. When you ask what is wrong only to be answered "Nothing" becoming later the fearsome, "You know what is wrong!" Though espousing to be male, there are ways that Kalimaxos structures his(?) writing that I doubt that.

Medussa55, "I really do hate the way women are portrayed at the end of most of your stories, A Queen bitch who is planning all kinds of Hell for her husband suddenly flips to a poor contrite individual who never meant to hurt him, allegedly. We don't work like that. Once we have built up the feeling and nurtured it for many years the hatred lasts forever. Once confronted and exposed all that would is raw fury. Not the weak feebleness you portray."

I agree with you completely. Unfortunately, in real life, I have met people who were the scum of the earth. It was a succession of jobs I had to do, and I thought I'd forgotten about it till last year, and confronted by someone who was saying anything they could think of to escape the position they were in. It is a trait of certain people.

Not that I believe it would be genuine contrition, but there is no harm for the woman to play one last hand of cards and let the tears flow and see if it will cause the sucker to show mercy.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Second time around, still and always entertaining. Saddeltramp's follow up to the original story was very good.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

I did have on question though, When our MC sent walking around money to Ernesto he used PayPal. The second time he sent money he 'wired' it, why change the method of sending money? Just curious.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

very good ending to Kalimaxos good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A really good follow-up to the original story.

Thanks for bringing it ‘Tramp, I enjoyed it very much. I’ve noticed that almost every divorce attorney employed by the MC’s in ST1956’s stories have the last name of “Hawkins”. Not that it really makes any difference at all but I’ve wondered what the significance of that might be. Probably never will know. Again, another great one, ‘Tramp, thanks.

5 stars

Dee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid foolish woman. She got what she deserved but I feel a little bad for her. Just a little.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Only part that could've used some more was something happening to the lawyer who likely set the wife down that path to begin with.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a fantastic story. Five stars, for sure. Much better than the original story and what and ending!!! Great job, ST!!!

silverthorne16silverthorne164 months ago

Nice take on ending this story! Bravo!

bfrap36bfrap364 months ago

I've talked to many servicemen and that part is very true. Cheating on both sides is as common as sand on the beach. the ones who seem to work the best all have a don't ask, don't tell policy... both ways. oh, and don't embarass the missing partner... and I can understand that. I know I hated being apart from my wife when I was sent out of town and that was only for a few weeks at a time years ago. I don't even want to know from a servicemen's POV would be like. Still, a good followup...

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 months ago

You brought napalm. Mucho creative.

Btrying2Btrying23 months ago

Much of this story I liked. Introducing drug trafficking to avoid developing a Rick and Marcy do whatever they are destined to do on her return just did not set right with me. However, it is and was the author's prerogative. Marcy crossed a very bright red line with her letter. The offering of the hall pass was just a diversion that did not work (probably never would).

The story was well written even if I was not a big fan. Thanks for sharing. John

ker63469ker634692 months ago

Excellent. 5 stars. Thanks for tying up all of the looses ends and exacting revenge on all of those that deserved it

oldpantythiefoldpantythief2 months ago

Loved this ending to Kalimaxos cheating story. Talk about BTB/BTB, did a great job without killing anyone, personally that is. Trey was just collateral damage for the drug dealing he did. Had to Google Bandeja Paisa and it looks absolutely mouth watering and a bit artery clogging, lol. Excellent story that ended well for Rick. Five stars and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A few weeks later, while Allison Hargraves was on a date with a man who wasn’t her husband, a pretty young woman walked up holding a perfume bottle. “This is a small return on all the pain you’ve caused”, she said, and then squeezed the pump several times.

/

As the screams began, the young woman calmly walked away, knowing that the acid would make the attorney’s appearance finally match the evil of her soul.

/

ZK

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This was a great sequel to the original. I wish that the female lawyer had gotten some sort of punishment as well.

Very great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved it, and it was a great ending for the original story. I gave it a 5 full stars rating. I did like the drug twist/tie in as that took care of the Rick-Marcy meeting at the hotel at the end of the original version. Thank You for sharing your take on it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

You continued that story beautifully. The smooth transition from the original to your original continuation was just the way I hoped it would go. To have an army colonel do anything short of declaring all out war on his wife and that screwed up feminazi would have cheapened the story and the revenge completely. I have to admit that the wife had a hell of a plan cooked up and there is no doubt it wouldn’t have gone that direction without that mentally unstable lawyer talking his wife into doing this way of life which helped her down the road to hell. I was hoping Rick would have gone after that lawyer by getting a hold of her husband and either freeing him of her control or if it was a regular marriage, he would announce to the world that this dumb bitch wrote a book and can’t even follow her own way of life that her book claims is the way men should be handled by the superior woman. Five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...