Yes, I Married a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

We still see Sarah, but only on U.S. soil in our hometown. She flies in every six months or so and gets a suite at the Hilton for the weekend. Jan and I stayed there for the weekend. Sometimes she brings Marcus, sometimes she doesn't, no matter what we have loads of fun on those weekends.

We have been married for thirty years and the love, passion, and absolute adoration I feel for Jan is still there. Have we slacked off on our activities, yes? With the advent of AIDS, we curtailed our having sex without condoms with strangers. If they won't use a condom, they don't get Jan. Don't get me wrong we still had and still have adventures together. With the invention of the video camera, I have become a cameraman of sorts and a director. It was such a pleasure to be in the same room and filming her. The first time I asked them to get into a certain position and they did, a thrill went through me I could not describe.

When the internet came along, I jumped on it like white on rice so to say. It was a new way for us to expose Jan. She was so excited to see herself on the computer screen I got really lucky that night. It has also generated some bucks for us, as we got older. I bet your next question is going to be children, no children. Not that we didn't want them, it's just time slipped away, and before we knew it Jan was advised by the doctor not to have any. Nothing serious, it was just she didn't think Jan's body could go through a pregnancy.

As for us, we still have sex as often as we did when younger. Jan has maintained her physical beauty through exercise and eating right. I have always exercised and eating right didn't become a problem until I was older. I'm retired now at age fifty. Jan still works part-time because she likes it and doing so enables her to meet new and exciting men. Nowadays she might just bring home a woman instead, for me.

Our life is fun and full. We have a lot of friends, some who know about Jan and others who don't. We never hide anything from anyone, but if they never ask, we don't tell.

Do I love my wife, yes more than I did when I married her? Like I have said in the past:

I married a slut. I know I married a slut. I planned it that way. She is a beautiful girl and I love her dearly. She fulfills my every fantasy at my request. She fulfills her every fantasy with my permission. She is my soul, she is my inspiration, she is my wife and I love her dearly.

Will I write about some of our other adventures? Maybe someday, maybe tomorrow, when I have the time to chronicle her exploits I will. Until then good luck and if you happen to meet a sexy, mature lady with brown hair in a shopping mall whose name is Jan, say hi, you never know she might pick you.

~ The End ~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers