Yes, I Married a Slut

Story Info
Though a mistake of a friend I find the woman of my dreams.
42.5k words
3.78
26.2k
51
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: This story does include a wife that fucks other men and a husband that fucks other women. You have been warned. Any comments I don't like I will delete. I wrote this story back in 2010 and it appears that I never published here at Lit. Enjoy. This is a long story... 42,000+ words.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

~~~ Yes, I Married a Slut ~~~

Chapter 1

I married a slut. I know I married a slut. I know because I planned it that way. I knew back in high school that I was a voyeur. I liked to watch people having sex, not that I didn't like to participate, I just liked watching, it made the sex all the better. There's not much chance to do that in high school but sometime after graduation on one particular double date, I got my chance and found my sweet slut. Now don't get me wrong, I like sex just as much as the next person does. I just like to watch, before or during.

My buddy cheating on his girlfriend, who just happened to live next door to me, brought about this date. She was a petite blond with a knockout face and body. My buddy was nuts. He had a delightful little blond honey who simply adored him and he goes out and bangs some girlfriend of his sisters. Well anyway, Jane was knocking on my door and I didn't know at the time that's what he had done.

"Hey, what's going on Jane?"

"Would you like to take me to the drive-in?"

My jaw dropped at her request. I knew she was seeing my buddy but she was such a sexy and pretty girl. She is that girl next door that all guys dream about having live there.

"Sure, let me get my coat," I told her, ducking back inside.

I grabbed my coat and keys and out the door, I went. I was on autopilot. I opened her door, helping her in, then ran around to the driver's side and climbed in, backing out of the driveway and driving away.

"Do you mind if we double date with Janice and Brad?"

"No, not at all, where are we picking them up?"

"At Janice's house, go up three blocks and take a right then two blocks, fourth house on the left."

"Sure thing," I said.

We were there in three minutes. Janice and Brad were waiting on her front porch. I beeped the horn and they came running over to the car and climbed in the back seat on Jane's side. I had a two-door.

"One more stop and then we can go, is that okay?"

"Sure, no problem, where too?" I asked.

"Jimmy's."

My head buzzed and my heart started to pound as I put the car in gear and drove off. It was twenty of the most agonizing minutes, I ever spent in a car. Jane and Janice talked and carried on as if nothing was wrong. Brad sat silently as I drove to my buddy's house. As we pulled up Jane started to cry, his car was gone. Well, not his car, his mother's, we were out of high school but just barely. Everyone was over eighteen but had yet to start college or go out and get a real job. As the car stopped, Jane jumped out, ran up to the house, and knocked on the door. Jimmy's mom answered and let her in hugging her and holding her there in the doorway for a minute.

"He is so fucking screwed," Janice said.

"All right, what's going on?" I asked.

"You don't know? Jimmy is out with someone else tonight. He was supposed to go out with Jane but called her and said he wasn't feeling well. She didn't believe him, waited an hour and called back. His mom told Jane he had gone out, his mom thought to see Jane," Janice told me.

"Holy shit! Damn!" I beat the steering wheel as it sunk in. "What an asshole."

"That's what I thought too," Janice said.

Long story short, Jane came out her eyes red from crying. I asked her if she wanted to go home, and she said no. I drove to the drive-in.

"Park way in the back in the dark corner," Jane said smiling shyly at me.

Now I knew you only parked back there if you were going to be getting it on, so to speak. I shrugged my shoulders and slowly cruised down the last row of the lot. I found a spot almost to the end of the row where we would have an empty spot on either side of the car.

"Perfect," Jane said, which rather shocked me.

I grabbed the speaker and hung it on the partially rolled-down window. Jane moved over next to me, lifted my arm, and snuggled in next to me. The car had bench seats. I placed my hand on her arm and gave her a little squeeze.

"You know I think he's an ass for doing what he's doing to you," I whispered to her.

"Thank you for not trying to defend him, I know he's your best friend," she whispers back.

"You're more than welcome. I hope you know I care for you very much, more than him."

"That's why I asked you to take me here tonight. I knew you would treat me nicely and be a gentleman," she sighed as she placed her hand on my thigh.

I almost jumped out of my skin at her touch, but who was I to complain? We sat watching the movie, to this day, I don't even remember what it was, as kissing sounds and sighs were emanating from the backseat. I then felt Jane's hand move slowly up my thigh to my hardening cock.

"Are you sure?" I whispered as she caressed my member.

"Yes, just sit back, relax and enjoy. This will be the only time this will happen. Not because I don't like you but because I will never again do this until I get engaged or married."

The noise from the back seat was getting louder. I turned my head as I felt my zipper pulled down and my pants unbuttoned. What I saw in the back seat was a remarkable sight. Brad had Janice's blouse and bra off and was sucking on her tits. Janice was moaning as he did. Her eyes were open and she was looking right at me. She winked and licked her lips.

Jane's hand snaked in my pants and grabbed my hard cock. She pulled it out of my pants and stroked it as she examined the head.

"Jimmy's is smaller than yours," she giggled stroking my manhood.

"Yes, I know," I replied without thinking as I watched Janice getting her tits sucked.

"Oh, how do you know?"

"We had gym together we all showered naked. How do you think I knew?"

"I thought just maybe...never mind," Jane pulled on my cock reaching in my pants to cradle my balls in her other hand.

I moved my hand to her breast and gently caressed her. She sighed and resumed stroking my cock with her soft hand. The noise in the back seat was getting louder which drew my attention back to Janice and Brad. Looking in the back seat again, I saw that Brad had slipped Janice's shorts off and was between her thighs, his mouth pressed to her sex.

Janice was still staring at me as Brad ate her out. She was smiling the whole time I looked at her. I couldn't help myself I was getting so turned on watching her slouched down in the seat being eaten by Brad that my cock got harder if that was even possible.

My head swiveled back to look down at Jane as she lowered her mouth down onto my cock. I squeezed her breast harder as she took me down her throat. I thought to myself, 'Jimmy you are an asshole!' Jane slowly sucked me deep into her warm, sweet mouth.

"Jane, can I see your breasts?" I whispered.

She raised her head smiling. She let go of my cock and pulled her t-shirt over her head and off. She then reached back, undid her bra, and let it slip off her shoulders. Her breasts were as lovely as I had imagined. I leaned forward, took a hard pert nipple in my mouth, and gently sucked. Jane moaned and put her hands on my head.

"You are the first guy to ever do this to me," Jane whispered.

I was in awe as her words sunk into my brain. I was the first ever to suck her tits. She moaned and sighed as I gently sucked and nibbled on her nipples.

"I hope you don't expect to go all the way," Jane said.

"I don't expect anything sweetheart. You are such a special person in my life I just feel privileged to be with you. I will only do what you want me to do."

"You can do anything you want except intercourse. You have to promise me before we continue."

"I promise Jane, I promise. You are so beautiful and I consider you one of my best friends. I would hate to lose that friendship."

"I know you care for me. I know you like me a lot. So consider this your reward for being such a gentleman all the time."

Jane placed a hand on either side of my face and kissed my lips. I put my hands on the sides of her head and kissed her passionately. Moans from Brad interrupted Jane and I. Turning my head to look in the back seat I saw Janice bobbing her head up and down Brad's sizeable cock. His head was thrown back with his eyes closed. I turned back to Jane and smiled at her.

"Take off your shorts I want to see your whole body without clothes."

"Don't forget your promise," she said unbuttoning her shorts and slipping them down her tan legs.

She sat back against the door and looked at me shyly. I gazed appreciatively at her tan body. She was beautiful.

"God you are gorgeous."

"Thank you. Now do something to me, I'm so hot I think I'm going to explode."

I moved over to her and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth to let my tongue slip past her teeth and dance with hers. I gently placed a hand on her breast and tweaked her nipple. She moaned into my mouth as her shoulder swung forward in pleasure. Her hand wrapped around my hard cock and started to stroke me. She pushed me back across the car lowering her head and taking my cock into her mouth again. She sucked me gently as I leaned back and groaned with pleasure.

"I want to get you off before you get me off. Is that okay?"

"Sure, sweetie."

Her mouth was back on my cock slowly bobbing her head up and down. I glanced in the back seat again. Janice was now bouncing up and down slowly on Brad's cock. She was in reverse cowgirl and stared at me as she lowered her pussy down on Brad. I winked at her and pointed to my lap. She smiled and licked her lips.

"Suck him good Jane, he deserves a good cum," Janice said loudly.

Jane moaned at Janice's words and started to suck me harder. Janice looked me in the eye as she fucked herself on Brad's hard cock. She smiled and groaned as his hips bucked up to meet her as she lowered herself down. I found myself fascinated by how good she looked being fucked. I watched her pussy as it fucked Brad's dick. The more I watched the more turned on I became. Jane was now swirling her tongue around my glans as I felt my balls tighten in response, not to her, but to how sexy and wonderful Janice looked fucking Brad's cock. It was at that moment my cum shot out of my dick into Jane's mouth, I realized watching a girl getting fucked was a bigger turn-on than having a girl suck my cock to completion.

I bucked my hips forcing my cock deep into Jane's mouth. She swallowed it all. She sat up and looked at me with a smile on her pretty face. I leaned forward and kissed her sperm-covered lips. She shivered as I slipped my tongue past those lips to swirl it in her mouth. I sat back up and pointed to the back seat. Jane looked and put her hand over her mouth in shock. Janice was grinding her hips into Brad's lap as she started to orgasm on his hard cock. Janice looked at Jane smiling.

I leaned forward and took one of Jane's nipples into my mouth. I sucked on it hard, whipping my tongue back and forth across the sensitive flesh. Jane jerked each time my tongue hit her nipple. Her hand came up and pressed my head to her chest. As she continued to watch her girlfriend fuck herself, Jane started to shake and shiver with an orgasm.

"Oh god, that feels so good. I think I'm having an orgasm. Oh fuck Don, don't stop, don't stop," Jane cried out.

I continued sucking and biting her hard nipples as I pushed her back down on the front seat. I sat up pulling her left leg up onto the seat and staring at her beautiful blond bush. Her pubic hair was soaked with her juice as I lowered my face to her blood-engorged labia. As my tongue touched her, her hips bucked and shook with pleasure.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Jane, said as I stuck my tongue into her pussy.

I kept lapping at her sex. I finally worked my way up to her sensitive clit, sucked it into my mouth, and slapped it with my tongue. Jane's back arched and her hips bucked. She cried out with orgasm for the second time that night. As Jane came back down to earth, I heard Janice cry out. Lifting my head, I looked into the back seat. Brad was now between Janice's legs pounding her pussy with his cock. As I watched, my cock pulsed and I came on the front seat of my car. Janice was smiling up at me as I watched Brad fucking her.

Torn between making sure Jane had a good experience or wanting to watch how long Janice could go at it, I looked down at Jane and saw, she had her eyes closed and was still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Sitting up I put one finger inside her body. Her eyes flew open as her head came up to look between her legs. I winked at her as I slid another finger into her. She smiled, sighed, and dropped her head back down on the seat.

I slid my fingers in and out of her body watching her hips buck and her stomach clench and unclench. With my free hand, I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it slowly. I watched Jane react to what I was doing to her. I turned and watched Brad fuck Janice, as I looked Janice in the eye and licked my lips. Watching the two girls being fucked had a tremendous effect on me. My balls tightened. I rose to my knees and hovered over Jane's body as I stroked my cock. My prostrate pulsed and cum shot out of my cock all over her stomach.

Jane's eyes opened as the first blob of my seed hit her skin. As she watched my cock jerk and squirt, another orgasm racked her body. My fingers were awash in her juice as her pussy contracted around them. She smiled up at me as I rubbed my come around her stomach and chest.

"I feel so relaxed. Will you suck on me again, please?" she asked as she smiled dreamily at me.

How could I refuse? I lowered my face to her pussy and started to tongue her labia as I pushed two fingers into her body. Her hips bucked as she called my name. I felt good about that, she knew who was giving her pleasure. I licked and sucked on her clit and labia. I pushed my tongue into her vagina as far as I could. I reached up, tweaked her nipples, and squeezed her breast.

Her hand came down to pull my mouth against her sex as another orgasm racked her brain and body. I continued to suck and nibble on her clit all through her orgasm. Sucking her labia hard I was trying to keep her orgasm going as long as she would let me. She grabbed my hair pulling my mouth away from her pussy.

"My god, please stop, I can't take anymore Don," Jane rasped.

I sat up to find Janice leaning on the back of the front seat looking down at Jane. She pulled my mouth to hers and slipped her tongue into my mouth. She pushed me away before Jane opened her eyes. She winked at me and sat there looking down at Jane.

"Are you going to let him fuck you?"

"No, I'm not, nosy." Jane quipped back.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me," I said.

"Yeah, see his cum all over my chest," Jane said smiling up at me.

I leaned down and sucked gently on one of her nipples. She moaned deep in her chest. I lifted my head looking down at her pretty face. Her eyes opened looking back at me.

"Don't stop on my account, you have all night to explore me," Jane told me.

My eyes lit up as I looked down at her wonderful body. Janice ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my ear.

"I want you to take me next weekend, all weekend," she whispered.

My cock sprang to attention as I lowered my mouth to Jane's pussy once again. Moving into a sixty-nine with Jane I lowered my cock into her willing mouth. We stayed that way for what seemed to be hours. I came a couple of more times. I lost count of how many times I brought her to orgasm. When I looked up both Brad and Janice were watching us. I looked at the clock on the dashboard, squinting in the dark to see that it was three o'clock in the morning. The last movie was just ending.

I was exhausted. Jane looked all wrung out. I sat up and pulled my pants on. Brad patted me on the back. Janice kissed me on the cheek as I started the car. I drove slowly out of the drive-in and headed for home. Jane finally came around and started to dress. When she finished she slid over next to me and held onto my arm as I drove. Janice and Brad were sitting back kissing and fondling each other again.

"I want to thank you for tonight. I want to thank you for keeping your promise even though you could probably have fucked me and I wouldn't have objected." My mind slapped itself. "But I'm glad you didn't. I want to be a virgin for my husband on our wedding night. I thought that might be Jimmy but I was wrong."

"I could have told you that if you had just asked. I'm glad I didn't lose your trust tonight. And if you ever just need to have a good time, no strings attached, let me know. Unless I have a girlfriend then all bets are off."

"You are a wonderful guy Don and I hope you find true happiness. As for the other, I'll think about that." Jane smiled at me and kissed my cheek. She also caressed my cock as we drove. I was all fucked out but it did feel good. "Could you drop me off first, please?"

"Of course," I replied.

A short time later, I pulled up in the driveway. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me soundly. She slid over and hopped out before I could get out and open her door for her. Turning in my seat, I looked in the back. Brad had his hand down Janice's shorts as he sucked on her tits. She winked at me.

"To your house Janice?"

"No, we'll drop off Brad first. Two blocks past my house on the right-hand side of the street."

I backed out of the driveway and pulled away driving to Brad's. The trip lasted three minutes or so. His lips never left her tits until we pulled up in front of his house. He then just jumped out, ran to the front door, and disappeared inside. I looked back at Janice as she pulled her blouse down over her pretty tits.

"Home?" I asked.

"No, find a secluded spot and get your handsome ass back here," she told me.

I drove to the outlet mall just up the road. Its parking lot always had hundreds of cars parked in it for the park and ride. I found a dark spot and parked. I climbed over the back of the front seat and sat next to Janice. Janice had short brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and a dynamite smile. Her breasts were about the same size as Jane's but her hips were a little wider. She had killer legs and a cute ass.

"How long have you been going out with Brad," I asked, curious as to what she wanted.

"Tonight was the first and last night. We only just met yesterday."

My eyes widened slightly at her admission. She smiled at me and reaching behind my head pulled my mouth to hers. Her tongue slipped past my lips. I sucked on her tongue and she moaned in delight. I softly squeezed her tits one after the other as she lay back on the seat pulling me with her. Breaking our passionate kiss, she pulled me against her body.

"If I can get you up will you fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

"I would like that. You are one sexy girl, Janice," I told her.

"Roll over on your back."

We changed positions and I was on my back with Janice sitting up and tugging on my shorts. She had them off my legs and sucked my limp dick into her wet, warm mouth. I watched as she sucked and licked me all the while looking up my body to stare into my eyes. I smiled at her and caressed her face.

She sat up for a second, whipped her top off, and pushed down her shorts and panties. Janice didn't wear a bra. She then moved so her wet, sopping pussy was over my head. She expected me to eat her out. At first, I was hesitant but as I got a look at her wonderfully, just fucked pussy I couldn't help myself. I pulled her down to my mouth and sucked. She tasted wonderful. I licked and licked as she sucked on my cock and squeezed my balls.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers