All Comments on 'Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A part 2 please.

longicelongiceover 1 year ago

Is this the start of more or are you going to let the reader finish it their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get why you wrote the parents into, it was really good with the sister, but next chapter may explain. It's just risky, cause the mother could recognize her son, with birthmarks and all that, or she may be too worry to recognize him...

NikkiSparrowNikkiSparrowover 1 year ago

Beautiful ending really. It doesn't need a chapter 2. Not every story has to have all its ends tied up (pun unintentional)... the cliffhanger is delightfully unexpected, powerful and still satisfying. Fun story, very well thought-through, outrageous, juicy, fun to read... great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wanting to know what happens next!

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 1 year ago

Please, involve the parents. It's so darn good! That'd be awesome!

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 1 year ago

Disappointing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your language use is improving, especially noticed that you have far fewer misplaced 'to which's. I enjoyed it, though I do wish you'd included him climaxing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the twist was going to be that the person he was talking to online wasn't really his sister, because MC said she looked like a virgin, but diary said she wasn't. Also, her strong resistance made him second guess himself if she thought it was real and didn't recognize that she agreed to it online. Like, I thought it could be that it was a friend's diary that he mistook for his sister's. But, what I couldn't reconcile was why that friend's account would be on the sister's laptop. Without that laptop portion you could have had a big reveal that it was actually rape and sis didn't agree to anything.

Also, come on MC is concerned about jizzing on her leaving his DNA, but he doesn't care that he is slobbering all over her?

The ending was unexpected, but I didn't hate it. I think MC could get out of this by confiscating their phones, cutting the internet wire and electric power to the house, locking the parents in a room and barricading it, and then 'forcing' the sister to shower and have her agree to not take a rape kit or report to cops and forget about it. I think that scenario is just too ridiculous because he was to do all of that without saying a word.

Ye, I think MC is just going to jail, unless he murders his whole family. Like there is no way around it. Father is too protective of a character to let this shit go after catching his son.

CuriosityCat2922CuriosityCat2922over 1 year ago

Man I want more to this! Definitely need future installments.

thecrusticrocthecrusticrocabout 1 year ago

Legend says he is still going.

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenabout 1 year ago

Not a fan, weakest of all your efforts so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good! Chapter 2 would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Spanking her would have been nice. A way of punishing her for "teasing" you or other past derisions. Maybe anal to the same extent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very much enjoyed this story; I like bondage and rape themes. Would be better if the story had an ending and followed up with sister and parentā€™s reactions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really am enjoying this story. Hope there is a second chapter. The only way out of this would be to put everyone in the closet. But that would a lot of DNA behind..

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken9 months ago

Oh I wish I had a brother like this!! To take me and make me his whoreā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...