Yes, I Was a Porn Star Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tie Abby up to the four corners of the bed, she is still on her back. I add a blindfold to cover her eyes and force her to use other senses. Each breast remains tied up and is almost purple now. Abby isn't allowed to relax.

I give commands, "Kimmy, get that sweet cunt of yours in her face. Let her get a taste of your ambrosia. Bevy, I want you to be gentle, subtle, on her clit. I want it to get her attention but no more. Tina and Kathy, I want you pinching her nipples occasionally and sucking her nipples otherwise. Be gentle, we are going to overload her sexually. You are background 'noise' that will help build the biggest orgasm of her life. We are going to break her."

I shove my man meat into Abby, and she instantly moans. I am going to tease her to death with slow fucking. She likes it fast and rough. She loves being used. Not this time, I am exerting my control. Abby seems frustrated yet with all the extra attention, she can't say anything. Everyone else doesn't have the same issue.

Kathy starts them up, "I envy you, Abby. You have that huge pole sliding in and out of your tiny cunt. He is plowing you at a nice even rate. Your nipples are so hard, they are lovely to play with. Your breasts are taking the abuse so well, that must hurt having them tied so tight. Yet you're not complaining. I love the feel of your skin."

Beverly is next, "What an awesome clit you have. Easy to find and extends far enough for easy reach. I just love massaging your clit. I am teasing your clit, using my fingers to gently move it back and forth. Are you even aware that I am doing this?"

Tina says, "We all own you now. You owe us big time, and you'll need to make it up to us. You're a slut and need using. You're submissive and must be told what to do. I wonder, are you an exhibitionist? Hmmmm."

Kim is last, "You are so cute. Your breasts are magnificent, your hair is divine. Your eyes are deep blue. Yet something about you says you're Steve's slut, his whore. He will breed you. You'll carry his child."

The breeding part pushes her into oblivion. She orgasms harder and screams louder than I have ever heard from a woman. Her body is having convulsions, she is jackhammering my cock with her cunt. I can hear her body trying to breathe. It is sucking hard for air. Her eyes roll up into her head, she isn't on earth anymore. We all hold on to her and show her our love.

Kim is first to comment, "That was pretty intense. So much stimulation."

She starts undoing the ropes on her breasts. Her body is relaxing now. Each of them lets go, I pick her up and walk to the reclining chair. Her arms and legs hang limply from her body, her head falls to the side. I hold her tight, and she curls up in my arms. The first sign of intelligence in a while.

Kathy asks, "Do you think Abby liked her present?"

Beverly laughs the hardest, "Kathy, we almost killed your sister."

Tina blushes, "Yeah, but what a way to go."

Beverly asks Tina and Kathy, "Your brother was kind of cruel. He pushed you into the bi community without asking for your permission or your opinion. We don't normally do that, it's disrespectful to you. Having said that, what do you think? Like, hate, indifferent?"

Shy Tina answers with energy, "Actually, we did talk about it a lot. How does Steve feel about us doing that? How do we feel? Do we want to experiment between sisters, between families, or does it matter? We wanted to try outside of us first but didn't know how to. Steve obviously took care of that for us. It was nice the way he eased us in by letting us receive first and then not giving us a choice. You two were wonderful with us, it was a fantastic experience for me."

Kathy was more reserved, "I agree, I liked the way Steve set things up, it was perfect. For me, women just don't do much. It was ok but knowing that Steve was watching me is what made me cream in my pants. Otherwise, it wouldn't have had much effect on me. I'll occasionally participate, but I won't be looking for it."

I get up and grab Kathy with one arm and throw her on to her hands and knees on the bed. I blast my cock up into her twat. I start immediately with slow fucking but quickly change into quick rough fucking. Kathy is moaning and sucking air quickly, it's hard to catch her breath. She is sweating and looking over her shoulder with a look of surprise on her face. This isn't my typical session with her. She isn't complaining, just confused because I changed. She is horny from watching Abby get the attention, and now she is embarrassed with everyone watching her.

She slams back into me to increase the impact and is howling with pleasure. In no time she is orgasming and screaming my name. I am amazed she didn't pass out. No, not Kathy, she is worked up and excited. She loves the attention and the quick hard fuck. She could go again if her body hadn't betrayed her. It collapses on the bed, and she has no control. I pick her up and gently place her in the second reclining chair. Tina gets in the chair, and the two hug each other.

I pick up Kim and place her on the bed. She eagerly gets on hands and knees and twists her head around, swirling her ponytails for me. My hands each grab a ponytail and pulls back, forcing her head to look up. Later I will pull harder. I insert my cock into her slot and begin quick hard fucking. Much harsher than Kathy got. Kim will take anything in any way from me. One hand holds both ponytails now, the second-hand starts slapping her ass, quickly progressing from white to pink, and then to a beautiful red. There, I stop.

My hand reaches for a breast and squeezes hard enough to receive a scream in pain followed by a growl from Kim. I give her a few minutes of blurred fucking before I must slow down a bit. I can't keep that up too long, it sure feels good though. I pull harder on the hair forcing her to arch her back and raise her hands off the bed, she is suspended only by her hair. My free hand now makes its way to her clit.

I hear Beverly say, "She's done."

I lightly squeeze her clit, and she explodes with a banshee's scream. Her face is red, she isn't breathing as she falls forward, I let go of her hair. I quickly roll her over on to her side and slap her on the back a few times. She starts breathing but shows no signs of life. I pick her up and place her in the chair with Kathy. Tina moves to the other chair.

Kathy has her arms wide open to accept Kim which she does by wrapping her arms around her. Kim's head is on Kathy's shoulder and flopped to lean against Kathy's head. Kathy is rubbing her hand on Kim's back in a reassuring way as she whispers into Kim's ear.

I grab Beverly next. She is eager to get up on the bed. She still has the stockings on, I rip those off. As I push in, I notice there is lube dripping down on her cunt. Interesting, she lubed herself. I can work with that. I can't disappoint her though, so I treat her like the big slut that she is. I quickly push into her pussy and slam into her fast and hard. She is grunting with a huge smile on her face. Occasionally she screams out loud. I slap her ass a few times to remind her that she is a slut. My slut.

I pull all the way out and then roughly and quickly push into her second hole. I split that brown eye wide open. Beverly lets out a guttural scream. It wasn't pain, but it wasn't exactly pure pleasure either.

Beverly shouts out, "Oh so good but it hurts like hell as well." She has tears in her eyes.

I stop and ask, "You need a minute?"

She does her best Exorcist impersonation, "Keep that meat fucking me, don't stop!"

That is one order I follow. I am back to even quicker fucking, and she is moaning now. I was taking it easy on her before, I don't know what she can take. It seems she can take anything I can give her. I give her everything I have. She loves it. After ten minutes, I switch back to her pussy. I give her a few minutes of the blur fucking and flick her clit with my fingers as I am pulling on her hair and like her daughter, she hits the moon.

She gets out a primal scream of pleasure and then collapses on the bed. She is breathing, good color, but her eyes are closed and not responsive. She is limp. I get up and quickly retreat to the washroom where I can clean my cock. I don't want to get anyone sick due to bad hygiene.

By the time I am back in the bedroom, Beverly is in Abby's arms and seems to be out cold still. Kim has turned around, and Kathy is massaging Kim's breast while watching the show. Tina is up on the bed sitting quietly. Her legs are crossed not out of shyness, no it's just nervousness with her.

As I near the bed she stands up on the bed. What is she doing? She looks confident. I cautiously near the bed. I am unsure of her intentions, she has me confused, I stop. She extends her arm, points at me, and then curls her finger in a "Come here" motion. I do. A foot from the bed she surprises everyone by jumping into my arms. She has her arms around my neck and is holding on. Slowly, she descends on my body.

I understand now, I grab my cock and align it with her hole. I let her descend as far as she can go. Then I hold her in place, balanced in my arms. Slowly I fuck her by lifting her and then allowing her to fall on my cock. I have never done it this way, it is different. It takes a small woman, she could not be too heavy, or I would not have the strength over time. With Tina's diminutive size, it's not too hard.

I can't go fast or hard, the unique feeling makes up for it. I am using a whole new set of muscles, and the feeling, the angle, and pressure on my cock are much different. I like it. It helps make Tina unique. Who would have thought she had this in her? I don't need to ask if she loves this, she's moaning in ecstasy.

Over the next twenty minutes, her screams rise an octave, her breathing gets harsher, it's hard for her to breath, she is sweating up a storm, her hair is a mess, one of the ponytails has worked free. She couldn't care less. Finally, she lets a loud scream loose as she orgasms. She grunts her way through the orgasm and smiles until it has finished. She gives me a big kiss.

I put Tina on the floor, on her knees and tell her to stay. I then have Abby, and Kathy get on opposite sides of her and crouch down a few inches. I then place Kim's head in between Tina and Abby yet above, so her head rests on theirs. Beverly gets the opposite side between and above Tina and Kathy. It is like stacking wine bottles, three on the bottom and then two more fit above the three. One more girl could have fit on top. Yikes, I have plenty.

I explain the rules, "All I want you to do is make a big "O" with your mouths and try to get me off. No hands, just mouth, lips, tongue, and throat." All five mouths open. What a beautiful sight. The view of five women stacked up like the base of a pyramid is incredible.

I start with Abby. I push in my cock head, and she immediately uses her tongue on the underside of my helmet. Then up and down she goes as far as she can. I push in and pull out twenty times. Then I move on to Kim. Her eyes bulge out of her skull as she eyes my cock going into her mouth. She applies her tongue to my cock and lets me do all the work. I do. After twenty strokes, it's on to Tina. She is like Kim, hold the tongue and make me work her mouth.

At twenty I move on to Beverly. She applies suction and has an active tongue. She tries to pull my cock deep into her mouth, I help, but it just won't go down her throat. Finally, Kathy gets her turn. She too uses suction. Her tongue only wants to massage under my cock head, that fun sensitive part. It feels great.

After my twenty thrusts, I go back to Abby. This round, the girls only get ten thrusts, it goes faster. The next round, they only get five, and my hand is behind their head helping force the issue. They are all sucking for their lives now.

The next rounds they get three, then two, and finally one thrust into the old oral cavity before I pull out. They look exhausted, but they're still all lined up. I have an entire night of horny built up from fucking these women and then blowing me. I let loose six ropes of cum onto their faces and bodies.

They are all giggling as they sit on the oak hardwood floor, drenched in cum, and shaking their hands to get it off. That doesn't work well, it's sticky. I herd them like cattle into the shower where a nice warm shower is started for cleanup. As they exit the shower, one by one, each gives me a kiss and a hug. Each has a large smile on their face.

Beverly walks us out of the bedroom and across the hallway into Kim's room. It has a goth feel to the room, nothing like her mother's. More of a teen's room. She can see our surprise.

Kim says to Beverly, "Ok, I see what you mean now. Yes, I am old enough that I should remodel in here. I need a big girl's room." She looks defeated.

I squeeze her and say, "It's definitely you."

I sit down in a chair and have everyone else sit on the edge of the bed.

I start off easy, "Abby, you're the birthday girl, what do you think of tonight? No limits, no filters, I want complete honesty."

Abby thinks for a moment, "Thank you to everyone for making this the most special night of my life. Obviously, the best sex I ever had. Since being with Steve, my self-confidence has grown, and I now see men leering at me. I like the idea of working for Ben and Beverly and having security protecting me. I see Beverly more as a mother figure and Kim as a major threat. She seems very nice, but she could take you away from us. She can ruin my happy life."

Kim responds, "I could turn you into the police, ruin your life. I then marry Steve, move into one of daddy's apartments, then make it, so you never see him. But if I did so, within a month, I'd be coming home and finding him inside a bottle again. You three are young, sexy, and very smart. With your confidence, there isn't anything you can't do. He isn't the same without you three. He's much more fragile. Taking you three away from him is like a death sentence. I could never do that. He so clearly loves you."

Kim is in tears now, "If anything, I'm the expendable one. Mom and dad have the money, they will protect you. He needs you three sisters to survive. You have no clue how much you all mean to him. No, I can't take you away. Me on the other hand. You could shove me aside, and he'd be ok still. Yes, he likes me now. But we know so little about each other. He might meet a star or just decide to stay with one -- or more - of you. I hope he keeps me, I'm beginning to love him, but we are way too early in our relationship to know for sure."

Yikes, everything she said is right.

Beverly speaks smugly, "Kim, do you trust me? Do you trust your father?" She nods her head yes. "Nobody I've ever met reads people as well as your father. He is the world's best at that. After dinner, we spoke quickly about our plans for tonight. Your father had a smile on his face. He told me Steve's the one. He's going to change you, and he'll marry you. Your father likes Steve a lot. I dare say he was even impressed. He was shocked when I told him about Steve recommending to us not have sex with him."

Beverly is confident still, "Kim, you'll get married. I don't know how, but I can't see a future without all three sisters in it. Maybe renovating a floor so that you each have a separate place, but they all connect. Maybe share common areas. I don't know, but you four and Steve have a future together.

"My future is babysitting and spoiling grandchildren rotten. Tonight, through Abby, we bonded in a special way. We're family now. I'll be bossy and tell you to do things and make you mad. I am a mother, it's my job. I did not raise you three, but I care for you all very much. I will look out for you and help when I can. When I get older, I will fade away like my husband has."

Kim smiles, "Mommy, for a wedding present I want one of the top floors at work. Daddy owns the building; the law firm uses the lowest twenty floors. I want a high thirty. Four bedrooms looking out over the lake. Living room, dining room, huge kitchen, playroom, nursery, four small offices, a laundry room, and access to the gym."

Beverly replies, "You could live here. We have enough bedrooms."

Kim smiles, "Weekends we could do that. I like the view Steve has, I want his sisters to keep that. I want them having a safe commute to and from work. I'm going to retire. I think I have some growing up to do so I can be a mommy."

Kathy laughs, "Geez, I didn't even get a word in, and we have an awesome new home, terrific jobs, and we all stay together. Just for the record, I am in favor."

I look at Tina, and she says, "When I hear anything I object to, I will speak up."

Chapter 17 -- Two years later

It's now two years later. A lot has happened. Beverly brought me to three events in a row, and the newspapers exploded with gossip about her and I. Little did they know, a lot of it was true. Then we blew their brains out completely when Kim and I attended the next three. The next three were me, Beverly, Kim, and one of my three sisters. My sisters hated the events, they never went to another. The people were too rude.

Kim and I got engaged, got married, and she is in the delivery room now giving birth to our first child. I passed out, so they put me in the hallway with my sisters, waiting for the big event. Currently, we have a small apartment in the downtown building while the top floor is being renovated for us. All five women are working on decorating. Our one concession was adding an extra bedroom for Beverly and Ben.

I run a training and video department, Tina is an executive secretary, Abby is in billing, and Kathy does something with evidence categorization and filing. Kim gave up being a reporter, and Beverly loves having an extended family around. My sisters see Beverly more as a mother and love shopping with her.

Ben is an enigma still. He invites me to meetings, asks my opinions, yet he already knows the answers. He seems to enjoy my company yet never mentions sex or his wife for which I am eternally grateful. We golf, play pool and watch the local teams on TV while drinking a nice scotch or whiskey. His spends time with his sons at work but only at work. They ignore him otherwise. Sad, he is a nice guy.

Sex is a rotation. Kim gets more because we are married, but she shares well. On a typical evening, I can do three an evening. Last night I started with Kathy, spent time with Tina, and ended with Kim. She likes last because then I sleep with her. My sisters don't often have a strong desire to cuddle at night. Sure, they take it when they can. They know it's a big deal to Kim, so they let her have last most times. It isn't uncommon for three to share my bed. They all can take being in my arms.

Beverly is one wicked woman. I have noticed a trend with her. When she goes shopping with a sister, a roleplaying night is soon to follow. Those are always wild nights. Maybe I will write about those someday.

For now ... the end.

12