Yes, Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with me a little, baby. And then you're gonna get a nice treat if you do it right."

She pulls your head back to her chest, letting you suck on her nipples with soft whimpers in the back of your throat. She moans and begins rocking her body, brushing the tip of the strap against your thigh. Feeling her in your mouth like this is so addicting, you can feel yourself drooling all over her breasts.

"God, you have an addicting mouth," she murmurs. You whimper and keep sucking and grabbing her breasts with your hands to knead them in your palms. Finally, she pulls you away and sits back against the headboard of the bed.

"Come sit on my lap. You're gonna ride me until you see stars."

Eagerly, you climb into her lap with a silent moan of anticipation. She turns you around so that your back is against her chest. Slowly, she takes you by the hips and helps you sink down over her strap, making your head fall back with a low whine. As you try to adjust, she takes the nipple clamps and puts them on the buds of your nipples, making you gasp and moan. The pinch almost hurts, but not enough to make you uncomfortable. It feels so good, so tight, you have to resist the urge to tug on the chain. Slowly, she begins guiding your hips up and down, helping you slide up and down the full length of her as you let out needy, shaking whimpers.

"That's it. That's good, baby. Keep moving just like that. Let it hit all those spots that make you scream."

You couldn't be quiet now even if you wanted to be. The soft, wet sounds of the strap-on sliding in and out of you sound like heaven, and soon, she's bucking her hips to make each thrust just a little harder than the one before it. It's thicker than you're used to, but it fills you up exactly the way you've been craving. You cry out as you cast your eyes down to watch it slide in and out of you. It feels so good, and Mabel isn't holding back anymore with her quick, sharp thrusts.

"How does that feel, baby?" she purrs against your ear. "Talk to me."

You can't seem to form coherent sentences. The strap is beginning to hit every spot inside you, making you shake and cling to her thighs.

"Good," you manage to choke out. "Oh, fuck, it's good. It's so good."

She keeps guiding you up and down with her free hand, while one comes around to play with the chain clamping your nipples. It's so much at once, and the near-overwhelming sensation leaves you choked and breathless for more. She tugs on the toy just enough to make you whine and cry for more.

"That's it. Just like that. Make yourself feel really good all over me, just like that. You know I want to make you gush all over yourself, getting all weak and needy just for me..."

You can only let out a harsh cry. Your body is shaking, and you know that you would completely lose control of yourself if not for her strong hands guiding you up and down over the thick strap. You're so close--right on the edge of an intense, body-numbing orgasm.

"Play with me more?" you manage to choke out weakly. "Please. Ma'am."

You have to force yourself to phrase it as a question, less she stops and continues her punishment from before when you're so desperate to cum. Surprised, she hums in approval and reaches down to rub your clit between her fingers. You cry out her name, stuttering out a curse as you try to move faster.

"Of course," she hums. "Does that feel good? Just what you need?"

You frantically nod, moving up and down as fast as your shaking thighs will allow. Your head is thrown back, and you can barely think. She rubs your clit faster as she fucks you, thrusting up to meet the eager rolls of your hips, and your whole body is flushed and warm. Your orgasm is building, and she's rubbing you just enough to keep it from building too fast.

Finally, your entire body curls and everything feels too good to think. You moan a weak, choked sound as your back arches with an intense orgasm spreading from your core down through your legs. Her expert rubbing slows as she works you through it before it finally stops. Spent, you let her carefully slide you off of her strap as she hums in approval.

"Oh, baby, that was so good. You looked wonderful like that."

Dizzy, you offer her a weak smile as she lays you back and pulls the bed covers up to your hips before disappearing from the room. When she reappears, she has hot tea and a glass of water in her hands for you to drink. Always taking care of you, whether she's fucking you senseless or giving you your favorite drink in bed.

You two might not be exclusive, but sometimes, you can't help but wonder...

"Drink that." Her gentle voice interrupts your daydream. "Then maybe you and I can have a little talk where I teach you how to use that strap."

You flush as you accept the drink. Even in your dizzy haze, you can't deny that it sounds like a wonderful idea.

12