Yes Missy Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy trains John while watching TV.
1.6k words
4.64
4.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
866 Followers

John was sitting on the couch watching television when Missy walked into the room. She was wearing a white terrycloth robe the went down to the top of her knees. He hair was pulled back in a ponytail, wet from the look of it likely having just gotten out of her post-work shower. Making her way across the room she sat down to the left of him, "what are you watching," she asked as she took a tube of lotion and squirted some into her hand before placing one foot on the ottoman and began to rub it over her upraised leg.

Her shiny red nails reflected the light off the television as they moved over her sun-kissed leg, "just a baseball game."

"Whose winning?" her hands moving over the top of her foot, her toenails painted in the same deep red as her nails.

"Um...I think it's tied," his mumbled.

"I thought you were watching the game?"

He looked up at her and she looked back with an amused smile.

"Well...you know," he replied with a smirk.

"Well if you want to watch me finish putting lotion on my legs maybe I can watch my show," she laughed softly as she reached across his lap and took the remote out of his hand.

"Hey!", he said reaching back over her to get the remote back. She held it far out behind her as he reached for it. He made a half-hearted playful attempt and then felt her other hand gently begin to rub his crotch.

"Is that what you want to do instead of watch TV?" he asked as he stopped tussling for the remote.

Smiling at him she replied," I'd still like to watch my show, but that doesn't mean we can't work on a little of that cock training I promised you."

He pulled back slightly, "Missy I thought that was just some bedroom playtime stuff."

The look on her face turned sultry, "oh I wasn't playing John," she unzipped his pants and reached through the front hole in his boxer briefs to free his growing erection. He heard the click of the cap opening on the tube of lotion she was using on her legs. She squeezed a healthy amount into her right hand and started rubbing it into his cock. He started taking deeper breaths as the sensations of her hand sliding up and down his now lubricated cock sent his body spiraling into pleasure. He did not even notice Missy taking the remote and signing into Netflix to start watching her show. His hand reached out and began to slide up the inside of her thigh.

"None of that baby," she pulled his hand away by the wrist, "sit up for me."

"What?" he stammered, "why?"

"Just do it," Missy said as she pulled loose her robes removing the belt. Reaching over she pulled both hands behind his back.

"Missy!," he exclaimed.

"You agreed to this John," she said forcefully. "I asked and you said anytime I want. You got what you wanted, are you going to break your word now?"

"It was the heat of the moment Missy..."

She started rubbing his cock again and leaned in next to his ear, "so I have to get you back into the heat of the moment for you to keep your promise to me?" the hot breath on his ear as her fingers teased the head of his cock made his whole body shake.

"Damn it Missy," he exhaled heavily as he leaned his body forward.

The fabric felt soft against his wrists and then suddenly pulled tight as she tied them snuggly together. He felt her hands on his shoulders as she pulled him back against the couch, "don't worry John, I'm going to train you so well you're going to learn to sit up and beg," she giggled as her hand began the slow strokes again.

Missy sat back on the couch and turned on her show never stopping the manipulation of John's cock. She would stroke it slowly for a bit and then switch to gently pulling over and down on just the head which sometimes made his hips twitch.

"Oooh that bastard," he heard Missy say, "he can't do that to her. She's smart and beautiful, she could have him wrapped around her finger if she knew what she was doing."

John was hardly paying attention as he felt the pleasure building knowing he was about to cum. His legs started to tense up and his head went back and then she stopped.

"Not yet baby, take some deep breaths and get control of yourself," he felt slight tremors run through his body as he breathed deeply. "That's right, calm yourself and we can start back in a moment."

"Missy please," he softly moaned.

"Begging already? Oooo I like that baby," and then her hand found his cock again, he heard the click of the cap on the lotion bottle and he felt the coolness of the lotion being slowly rubbed into his cock again. Her strokes were longer and slower this time. It felt wonderful, but the pleasure was almost agonizing.

"She shouldn't stand for it," her voice was indignant, "what idiot writes these things, if a guy tried to pull that on me I'd laugh in his face and before he knew it I'd have him eating out of the palm of my hand."

The teasing of the head this time made John feel the build up, this time the agony would end. "Yes please," the pleasure was building to a crescendo and then the teasing stopped again.

"Come baby," she said softly, "deep breaths, that's right. You don't want all that yummy pleasure Missy's giving you to end too soon do you?"

"Yes," he gasped, "please Missy, just let me finish," his voice heavy with frustration.

"Baby," she cooed in his ear, "do you know how easily I'm going to make it for you to get excited by me," her hand began toying with his cock again. "When you see me, when you hear my voice, even when you think about me your going to get all achy remembering how good I can make you feel."

He started to softly moan as she teased his cock. Her hand felt so good, but his balls were aching now. "I know how achy it's making you right now. It feels sooo good though John, doesn't it?"

"Yes," he said throatily.

"This is what I would do to that bastard John. He would be puddy in my hands," she quietly laughed, "or maybe I should say, hand. Do you want to cum for me baby?"

"Yes please...please Missy."

"Well, I guess, though we'll need to work on your begging, but first you need to make me cum." She gently squeezed his cock and pulled on it, "down on your knees and get in between my legs John."

He moved off the couch and positioned himself as she asked. "You like my legs don't you baby?" His eyes traced up her thins calves and lightly tanned thighs.

"They're sexy," he replied as he stared at them.

"Why don't you start kissing me here, "she said pointing just inside her knee with a red nailed index finger, "and then work your way up here," she pulled back her robe revealing her bare crotch. "This you know how to do well."

He gently began kissing her thighs, working his way up. This was not the first time he had given her head. She told him after the first time how much she loved it. He knew how to tease her clit with his tongue. Taunting her, pulling the moans of pleasure from her lips. She pulled his head around with fists full of his hair. Legs over his back. Pinning him to her.

He lost track of time not wanting to stop making her cry out and moan. Finally, she pulled his head away and put her feet on his shoulders, pushing him away. She looked down at him catching her breath, "now it's your turn," she gave him a come-hither motion with her finger and he started to stand up, "no baby, stay on your knees and come closer. That's it, now sit back on your heels."

She leaned over and put more lotion on his cock. This time it was laid on so thick it looked like his cock was coated in past. Then she pressed her feet on either side of it and lifter them up to the head, "now make yourself cum baby." She barely moved her feet, just enough to tease the head with her insoles. His body was still quivering, "come on baby," he started to slowly thrust. "That's right, good boy."

The pleasure overrode the humiliation he was feeling. He started to pump faster into her feet desperate to cum. His cock would go all the way through and stick out between them, briefly losing the sensation he needed to reach climax, so he pumped faster.

"That's right my little puppy," her tone had become condescending, "fuck mommy's little feet. Good boy, so desperate."

He tried to ignore the words and the shame as he moved faster just needing release. "Oh yes, eating out of my hand baby. That's it, cum for me. Make a big mess for me, I know you can't help it."

He cried out as the climax overtook him and cum stated pumping out of him. "Oh my, such a big mess you're making for mommy." He pumped and pumped caught up in the euphoria of release. As his pumping slowed and the orgasm began to fade, he felt her hand grab his hair and pull him to rest between her thighs.

"Oh baby, that was fucking hot," her hand now stroking his head. "We're only getting started too." He found himself wondering if he could endure this again and as he was thinking about what had happened noticed his cock stiffening.

jeb22
jeb22
866 Followers