Yes Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few deep breaths. I was still stroking but hoped they would not notice I was barely touching myself in hopes of slowing down the orgasm freight train.

Hope was short-lived.

"Faye?!" Lynn exclaimed, drawing our attention.

Faye was rolling-off her yoga pants, before reclining happily naked. Giving Lynn a wink she said "Playtoy - oil my feet." I stepped over to her and began carefully pouring oil on one foot. I couldn't help but admire the perfectly groomed triangle of dark hair above her smooth, pink, pussy. I handed her the oil and began rubbing it in with my free hand. When I pressed my thumb onto her arch I was rewarded with that wonderful pleasure/pain groan as I hit the nerves just right. It was also a perfect distraction from the constant stroking - focusing on her lovely foot and the pressure points was a good distraction...but it was countered by the scent of a woman who had been turned-on for hours. Faye's pussy was glistening - my mouth was watering.

One foot done, Faye poured the oil on the other, so I could repeat the foot rub. I was nicely back in control by now. This was a perfect distraction. "That's enough Playtoy. Hands behind your back."

"Yes Mistress"

With one delicate foot, she pressed the top of her toes under my balls, and began slowly massaging in a circle. I could not stifle a moan. Lola giggled, "oh Faye you're evil - I like you!!" Faye smiled. Then she raised her other foot and pressed my shaft back against my torso. One foot massaging my balls, one teasing my over-sensitive cockhead. I twitched more than once but the only response was more giggles. "Playtoy no closing your eyes remember?" I did not even realize I had them closed as I was getting lost in how good this was feeling. Faye ran her oil drenched arch up and down my shaft while pressing my balls firmly against my body.

My heart was pounding in my ears.

Lynn rescued me. "Faye!" she squealed (even I laughed) "ease up or he's not going last." She was still blushing but now she was leaning forward, shyness forgotten, and enjoying the show. Faye squeezed my cock between her soles, pumped a few times, then relented and let me bob free.

It felt like my first breath in days.

Lola was reclining, rolling a nipple in the fingers of one hand, while running the fingertips of her other hand over my wife's oiled chest. "Playtoy, step back, and get stroking." I resumed a slow pace and was able to implore Faye with my eyes to add more oil. Faye turned to Lynn. "Dear friend, what would you think of a little breast massage, you know, just to keep Playtoy interested?" Lynn stared at her friend for a moment. Then she stood, stripped to her panties, and curled back onto the leather. Squeezing her eyes shut she cupped her tits and thrust her chest towards Faye. "When in Rome" she said in a more confident tone than earlier.

We all watched as Faye doused Lynn's tits with oil. Faye then began kneading Lynn's ample right breast. Faye's tiny hands looked even smaller against Lynn's chest. Faye would slow to press her thumb in a circle around the nipple. Satisfied with her work, Faye repeated the process on Lynn's left breast. Once Lynn was coated and glistening, Faye slowly rubbed, squeezed, and tweaked all over both breasts. Lynn's spectacular chest rose and fell, her breathing ragged.

Lynn was curled on the sofa, eyes closed, head back. When Faye tweaked Lynn's nipples, Lynn's breath would catch, leaving no question as to how good it felt. Faye stage-whispered "I've wondered how these must feel since we were in college." Lynn laughed through a moan, and stuck her tongue out at Faye.

I was swelling back to painful proportions despite my efforts to slow down. I felt the tell-tale belly twinge as my balls rose - harbinger of a long overdue orgasm. Godiva was watching like a hawk. "Playtoy stop stroking. Tug those balls until they behave." Immediately I was bobbing free using both hands to stretch my balls and stop the freight train. "Good boy. Now keep them taut..but keep those eyes up."

"Yes Mistress." I was gulping for air.

As Godiva played with her own slick nipples.

As Faye tweaked Lynn's slick nipples.

As Lola - panties long gone - shamelessly fingered her clit while holding my eyes.

Godiva mused "Poor Playtoy almost went over the edge just now." I regained a semblance of control and was breathing more easily. Faye gave Lynn's magnificent tits a final squeeze then let them bounce free. Lynn sank back on the couch cradling her tits - her eyes glazed, chest still heaving. Naked Faye tip-toed on the towels and circled me while trailing her fingernails through the oil on my chest, my arms, my back. She made me jump by giving my slick hard-on a playful slap on the way past. Then, leaning-in from behind, hot breath in my ear, nipples grazing my back: "Playtoy, hands to your sides."

"Yes Mistress"

I was so over-stimulated that it was like an electric shock when Faye gently cradled my balls with her hand. I could not help another moan as she began a slow, gentle, massage.

As she knelt behind me Faye spoke to Lynn. "You know what happens if we keep taunting him. Are you into that?" Lynn, cupping her chest, returned from her massage-trance. I could see her mind racing and I knew it was the beginning of the end when her smile rose to match the other ladies. Unfolding herself from the sofa, tits swaying, Lynn made a show of sliding her panties off and kicking them aside. She picked-up the oil, and then to the "oooooh's" and clapping of Godiva and Lola in the bleachers, settled onto the floor before me. Grabbing the oil she hesitated, then glanced to Godiva who quietly reassured her "put that Playtoy to good use."

My own breathing was ragged as Faye's slippery thumb was now teasing my ass while the ball massage continued. Still seeming too shy to hold my eyes, Lynn found her voice by squeezing my cock. Taking a firm grip on my shaft she said "Playtoy stop swaying. No more twitching."

Deep breath. Swallow. "Yes Mistress"

My eyes must have wandered off as I was losing any ability to focus. Godiva would have none of it. "Playtoy don't embarrass me in front of my friends. Eyes on Lynn." As I was about to reply Faye slid the tip of one slippery finger into my ass.

I croaked out "Yes...Mistress"

Lynn had applied more oil to her tits and was displaying them to me as she held them in her hands. They were spectacular -- full, with large, dark areolae, and prominent nipples. Lola, slowly masturbating, and breathing hard: "Lynn I think he's afraid of you and your perfect breasts" - more laughter. In a new, lower tone, Lynn replied "he better be." Rising to her knees, she stroked me a few times, amused by my groaning. Then she leaned into me and pressed her tits together around my slick cock. When I twitched and caught my breath, she met my eyes. "No moving" she ordered.

"Yes Mistress" I gasped.

With that she began slowly sliding herself up and down on my straining cock. Her tits were so velvety with the oil, the pressure as she squeezed them was perfect. I was gasping for air. Then Faye slipped her slippery finger into my ass and brushed my prostate. I was so lost in this it was all I could do to keep my eyes open.

Not breathing, I watched my cockhead bobbing in and out of view as Lynn fucked me with her cleavage. As she rose and fell on my cock she finally met my eyes, inhibitions gone. Faye's delicate finger circled my prostate. It was all I could do not to fall over. Godiva: "Playtoy is about to pop Lynn - you better get clear."

Instead, Lynn froze with the head of my cock just visible between her tits. I began to tremble head to toe as a moan built in my throat. Lynn looked down and then ran the tip of her tongue along the underside of my dark-purple cockhead.

Over. The. Edge.

The first blast of cum spattered Lynn's face and tongue. The second pump arced over her shoulder, frosting her hair, her back, and I heard it rain onto the sofa behind her. If Faye had not leaned in to support me, I might have toppled over. Throughout, Faye kept teasing my prostate, and with each twitch of her finger, another burst of cum hit Lynn's chin and her perfect, glistening, tits. Three, four, five...I lost track of how many ropes of cum they milked out of me. Even when the orgasm relented slightly, Faye's prostate massage kept cum pouring out of me to pool in Lynn's cleavage. I was trembling and barely breathing.

Hoots and hollers from the spectators brought me back to reality. Faye was giggling looking at Lynn's cum dappled face and chest. Lynn stood, curtsied to Godiva (spilling cum everywhere) but then realized cum was running down her face. With her hands sticky, Lynn tried wiping her face with her wrist and that woke me from my orgasm haze. I lifted her chin with a finger, tongued her cheek clean, and kissed her deeply. She was ravenous in returning the kiss. When our lips parted, she gasped "god you even taste good!" I watched as she used her tongue to vacuum up more white cum from beside her mouth.

My dazed smile was probably 10-feet wide.

Forgetting the no speaking rule, I said to Lynn "any friend of Faye is friends of ours." She squeezed my too sensitive cock like a handshake: "Pleasure to meet you Playtoy." Turning again to Godiva she added "thank you for letting me play with him."

I surveyed the scene and wobbled-over to kiss my wife. She kissed me deeply and also gave my cock a squeeze to make me jump. As I grabbed a towel and moved to sit down Godiva stopped me. "Playtoy was not instructed to sit."

I froze as all eyes turned to Godiva.

"Lola is squirming. Make her cum with your tongue. I have a suspicion that will be quick...because I'm next. Faye, what about you?" Faye replied "mmm-hmmmmm...but I'm going to set up the camera if no one has any objections. Roy would kill me if I don't get something to share when he returns." She went about getting a recording going.

Godiva turned to Lynn who was now dabbing her sticky chest with a towel. "What about you Lynn? Safe to assume you're having fun too?" Without hesitation Lynn said, "I need to cum so badly. I'm so fucking turned-on right now." She couldn't help laughing and blushing again. Looking at Faye she said "what have you gotten me into? I'm wiping a man's cum off my face while his wife is in the room encouraging me!!" Everyone laughed.

Godiva put her hands on my face and smooched me long and deeply. "Lynn's going to keep herself ready, so you make her cum after Faye." Glancing to Lynn she added "after that he'll be hard again, and you can decide if you want to know first-hand how that curve feels from the inside."

Lynn now shared the animalistic look the other ladies were wearing. "Do you want to fuck me Playtoy?"

"Yes Mistress!!"

12