Yes Mistress

Story Info
Once he's restrained...she reaches for the blindfold.
1.3k words
4.45
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

There she sits, chair facing the large window with a view of the city lights. Drink in hand, a calm over her as her other hand glides up her inner thigh. She feels a twinge of excitement in her anticipation when she hears the key card unlock the door. Their regular room for this sort of encounter. When he enters, she can smell his lust, what he needs that only she can provide.

"Come in, I won't bite, unless you want me to." She teases.

He walks in without a word; he knows the rules. He drapes his jacket over the back of the chair near the door and stands patiently waiting for her to speak.

"Strip. Everything. Then lay on the bed." She's firm in her command.

He immediately starts to do as instructed. Unbuttoning his shirt, removing his watch and wedding ring to place on the desk. When she hears the sounds of his belt being unfastened and his pants unzipping, her pussy starts to throb almost by instinct, knowing what's to come.

Upon hearing him crawl onto the bed as she's told him, she stands up to begin. He watches her with eager eyes, that slender form being hugged in all right places by her black lace babydoll number he loves so much. Torn in a couple places from previous encounters he remembers well. His cock swells at the sight of her long legs as they travel down to her beautiful feet adorned with those tall black heels he's come to know so well.

She reaches the foot of the bed, standing over him, he's so exposed and already hard even though she hasn't touched him yet. She starts her slow seductive crawl up the bed, over his body, he feels her skin and lace brush over him so slight.

She straddles his chest as she reaches past him to the restraints she's fastened to the bed before his arrival. She's so close he could reach his head up to put his mouth on her, but he doesn't dare. He knows he needs permission for such a gesture, or she will deny him what he wants most.

"Wrists." She says, he complies without hesitation.

When he is restrained, arms laying out to his sides, she reaches for the blindfold on the nightstand.

As she slips it on, he feels her warm breath on his ear, then her moist tongue trails his ear lobe. He can hardly stand it when she whispers, "Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes Mistress" he manages to squeak out while the tip of her tongue trails down his neck.

She shifts down his body, her tongue continuing its journey, down to his chest. Hands and lips teasing him, his breathing accelerates at her touch as she slowly moves south. He wants to touch her so bad, it's torture, this writhing thirst. His cock aches, this tease she puts him through gets him so excited as he tugs at his restraints a little.

Finally, contact. He inhales deeply as he feels her wet mouth around his cock. He can hardly breathe as he takes in all the sensations he's experiencing. Her soft full lips, her rough capable tongue. His pleasure sounds escaping his mouth, he knows she loves to hear them. She takes his shaft deeper, stroking him slowly with her lips, he's so slick from her saliva. He pulls at his restraints harder letting out a deep moan. She pulls back.

"Tsk, tsk. What are the rules?" she taunts.

His voice trembles "I can't cum until you tell me to."

"That's correct, patience my pet." She says as she resumes.

She lays down between his legs, her right hand starts stroking his rock-hard cock, her left on his abdomen slowly moving up to his chest. Her warm wet mouth is kissing and sucking his smooth balls as she strokes his shaft. Soft at first, but then comes a deeper, tighter grip.

With the suction of her lips and movement of tongue, she feels him tense up, he's so close already. Her suction intensifies to push that edge, his body starts shaking and he blurts out "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

She removes her mouth and stops stroking him to let it subside.

"Good boy for letting me know. You've pleased me." She commends him, starting a slow gentle stroke while he recoups. She reaches down between her legs to dip her fingers inside, then stretches upward stuffing them in his mouth. He eagerly sucks them clean before she traces his bottom lip with her fingertips.

"Do you like how I taste?" she inquires.

"Yes Mistress. I want more." He whimpers.

"And what are you supposed to do to get it?" "That doesn't sound like begging to me." She counters.

"Please Mistress...I need to taste you. I want my face to be covered in your sweet pussy." "Please, I'm begging you." He pleads with a needy whine.

She swiftly moves over his body straddling him again, roughly grabbing his face, startling him. Putting her mouth on his, making out with sloppy tongue and wet lips as he moans with delight.

"Mmm I love how you beg. How needy you sound." she teases.

She shimmies her hips over his chest, placing her knees at the sides of his head. She then raises her lace nightie over her hips exposing her matching black lace thong, moving it to the side. She gently lowers down covering his mouth with her tender cunt.

He immediately begins moving his tongue burying it inside her as she rolls her hips. Her wetness coats his facial hair as she grinds against it. The abrasive roughness of it on her tender clit makes her moan out and bear down even more. She presses her hands against the wall to push on it while she grinds.

His muffled moans turn her on even more as his wrists pull at his restraints again, this time with more urgency. She knows he's being smothered, but still doesn't stop. Instead, she jolts and rocks her hips into a faster pace, knees lifting off the bed, as she fucks his mouth arching her back reaching climax. She cries out such lustful moans as that wave of pleasure floods his mouth.

She leans back to grant him a reprieve. As he gasps for air, she smiles at her work, his mouth and beard are covered in her pussy juices. He starts licking his lips in an attempt to savor her flavor.

She moves back down to his chest leaning over him to untie him, leaning in for a tender kiss before whispering "good boy" in his ear. He flashes a big smile at her as she removes his blindfold.

"I am very pleased; I think you deserve your reward now." She smiles back.

"Remember, hands." "No touching unless I say, don't make me regret untying you." She states.

She then moves down to his erect cock, touching it for a light stroke. He trembles at how sensitive it is. Without further hesitation, she plunges his shaft into her dripping pussy. He's moaning loudly as she bounces up and down on him, the wet noises her pussy makes as she moves brings him closer to that edge.

With his arousal building, he can't help himself, he wants to touch her. As he reaches out, his hand is slapped away. She then leans into him, pressing her hands to his chest for leverage. Her hips gyrating deep and fast, driving his lust.

"Can I cum?" he blurts out excitedly.

"Please...I'm right there...PLEASE!" "I'm begging you".

"Mmm cum baby, cum for me." She purrs.

She rides his thick hard dick while he explodes and convulses inside her, she's pinning his wrists to the bed as he fills her up with his warmth. When he's finished, she lifts her leg over him to move off of his wet lap lathered in their sex. His legs still spasming and twitching in recovery.

She lays next to him, pressed against his side tucked under his arm, his hand lightly caressing her shoulder with his fingertips. They relish these blissful moments in the aftermath before their time runs out.

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers