Yes Mistress Carrie

Story Info
Carrie Heffernan Hot Mistress.
1.6k words
3.78
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a sleazy perverted sex slave parody.

This is a sleazy sex story about the TV show King Of Queens... It's about Spence Ulchin and his love for being a slave for his dream Mistress Carrie Heffernan... Its freaky and perverted and twisted... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

Queens, New York 2001

Spence was staring at his friend Doug's wife, Carrie. She had recently quit her secretary job at the law firm she was working at to become a dominatrix. She was wearing a black latex bodysuit and black boots. She had a riding crop in her hand, so she was ready for action. Spence had a huge crush on Carrie for a long time, way before she decided to become a dominatrix, but it's inlay increased since she made the switch. Spence has always fantasized about being a sex slave and there was no one better for him to serve than Mistress Carrie.

Carrie went into the kitchen and Spence summoned the courage to follow her. He went in and saw her leaning over, her gorgeous ass sticking out in the latex bodysuit. She swallowed hard. His cock immediately got erect in his pants. He tried to talk, but couldn't. He was in love with Carrie, but also scared of her. She got up and noticed him.

"Spence... Is there something I can do for you?" She asked with a bewildered look on her beautiful face. She stared right at him.

"Um... I... Ummm... I was wondering..." He wiped his brow, sweating nervously. He just couldn't get it out.

"You were wondering what?" Carrie shrugged her shoulders and looked frustrated. Spence was scared. Carrie looked at Spence's erection in his pants and pretty much figured out what he wanted. She shook her head, but smiled a devilish smile. Mistress Carrie would now take over.

"SO... YOU LITTLE FUCKING WEASEL!" Carrie slapped the table hard with her riding crop. Spence jumped. "YOU ARE HARD IN MY PRESENCE, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!" She slapped the table hard again. Carrie grabbed Spence's shirt, around the collar and twisted it. She looked right at him with a very angry look. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BITCH!!" Carrie slapped his chubby face hard. Spence was shaking and looking away. He was scared of Mistress Carrie, but his cock was hard, so he was also turned on. "YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!! YOU PATHETIC LITTLE PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT!!"

"I'M SO SORRY MISTRESS CARRIE... PLEASE FORGIVE ME... I'M SO VERY SORRY MISTRESS CARRIE." Spence was crying and groveling. Carrie smirked. She loved it. She became a Mistress because she loved the idea of dominating slaves. She craved the power and worship she got from them. She was enjoying dominating Spence.

"TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF NOW BITCH!! NOW!!" Mistress Carrie ordered and slapped Spence's ass hard with the riding crop. He jumped and winced in pain, but he immediately took his clothes off. Carrie got a dog collar out of a drawing and fastened it around Slave Spence's neck. It had a chain on it and she jerked it, pulling his head down. She led him outside. She bent him over the picnic table and got behind him. "Bet you want me to milk this thing don't you bitch?" Carrie rubbed his hanging erection with her riding crop. She did it softly. Spence closed his eyes and smiled, thinking of how great it would feel, but... It wasn't to be.

Carrie slapped his ass repeatedly with the riding crop. It left red marks all over his chubby, pale ass. Spence cried out in pain, jumping with each slap. Carrie pulled his chain back, holding him down. She continued her assault on his ass. Spence was crying in pain, but he was also smiling. He loved serving Mistress Carrie. He wanted to be her favorite slave and he was determined to make it happen. Carrie stopped slapping his ass. "DON'T FUCKING MOVE BITCH!!" She commanded. Spence stayed perfectly still. His ass burning from the riding crop. Carrie went back in the house, but came back a couple of minutes later. She had Vaseline with her. Spence was scared to look at her. Carrie cover her hand in Vaseline and pulled Spence's hips back to her. She smacked his ass hard. He grimaced in pain, biting his lips, so he wouldn't yell.

Spence lurched forward, but was quickly pulled back when Carrie pushed three fingers up his pale ass. It hurt, but Spence kept quiet our of fear. Mistress Carrie twisted and worked her fingers up his tight ass. She smacked his ass again. She fucked his ass with her fingers. It started to loosen up. She kept fingering his chubby ass. She went faster. Spence closed his eyes. He actually was enjoying Mistress Carrie's fingers in his ass. His cock was so hard. Carrie fucked his ass faster. She smacked his ass as hard as she could. Spence started to yell, but he was too turned on to care about the pain. Carrie stopped.

Mistress Carrie didn't say a word. Spence looked around, but didn't dare move or talk. Carrie walked around for a minute, then she moved behind Spence again. She picked up her phone and texted someone. She then worked her entire fist up his plump ass and fisted it. Spence's eyes widened and he started to scream, but he noticed the other party guests at the door. They were watching him get fisted in the ass and laughing at him. Carrie just pummeled his plump pale ass with her fist. She fucked his ass relentlessly. Spence bowed his head in shame, as the other guests cheered and laughed at him. Carrie had texted them and wanted to embarrass Spence. She just smiled and fisted that chubby ass faster and faster.

Spence was humiliated, but he also realized he was pleasing Carrie and that he was enjoying being watched. His cock was jumping, as it hung beneath him. He started cumming on the table and the people cheered and laughed harder. He smiled. He took his fisting with a smile. Carrie was happy too. The power that she felt and Spence's willingness to do anything and suffer humiliation for it, just to please her, turned her on. She smiled and rubbed his hairy balls for a second... Just a second. Spence groaned. Carrie smacked his ass hard and pulled out of it. She stood up and pulled Spence's chain. He looked back at her.

"Good bitch. Good slave. You have pleased me. I want you to move in here immediately... Tonight. You will be expected to be at my beckon call at all times... NO EXCEPTIONS!! You will quit your job and serve me 24/7. Do you understand Slave Spence?" Carrie asked, looking right at him, a very serious look on her face.

"Yes Mistress Carrie. Thank you Thank you so very much Mistress." Spence said happily. He grinned wide. He was so happy that he pleased his dream Mistress and he was so happy to be moving in with her to serve her 24/7.

Spence cooked and cleaned for Carrie and her husband Doug and her father Arthur. One night after dinner he ended up doing a lot more. Carrie sat and watched as her husband Doug tackled Spence and fucked his ass. He reenacted the scene from Deliverance. Doug twisted Spence ear, as his cock entered his ass. "Squeal like a piggy boy." Spence squealed, as Doug took his ass. Spence took the humiliation to please his Mistress. Carrie was smiling and playing with her pussy, so he knew she was having fun watching him he pegged by Doug's cock. Doug railed up his ass. Spence winced in pain. Luckily for him Doug didn't last long. He grunted loud and came up Spence's pale ass. Doug smacked his ass. "Thanks sweet cheeks." He smacked his ass again. Spence realized he actually enjoyed the degradation and the humiliation. He also realized he was bisexual.

Carrie rewarded Spence for not complaining about Doug's violation of his ass by letting her beautiful black friend, Kelly, give him a lapdance. Kelly worked him over, teasing Spence with her voluptuous ebony body, that thick ass grinding on his cock. Spence wasn't allowed to touch Kelly. The dance was so good though he came in his gimp suit. Kelly smiled and rubbed her big black tits all over his wet cock and balls. She even licked his latex suit, slowly licking his cock and balls through the suit. She bit his cock softly through the suit and even sucked it through the suit also. He came in his suit again from Kelly's blowjob. She let him suck her tits for a few minutes also. He swallowed her tasty chocolate milk.

Carrie laid Spence out on her bed one night, on plastic and pissed all over him. She made him gold his cock up for her and she pissed all over it. Spence moaned in ecstasy. It felt so good to him. Carrie gave him the ultimate reward by riding his cock. He finally got to fuck the woman of his dreams. She rode him for an hour. He came in her pussy and in her ass also, as she let him fuck her in the ass, riding his still hard cock. She squirted across the room. Carrie got up and sat on Spence's mouth. She made him eat his cum out of her holes. He happily did.

Spence got to continue living with Mistress Carrie. He serves her in any way she desires every day and every night and yes, he is her favorite slave. He accomplished his goal. He smiles every time he says.. Yes Mistress Carrie.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers