Yes, M'Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one final step," Whitlock said, gently helping her out of the tub to a pillow on the floor. "We've made sure your body is healthy and ready for marriage. Now we must do the same for your mind."

"My mind...?" Gwen asked, shifting her gaze to a strange mirror he was pulling close to her. Or...was it really a mirror? It was a large circle of glass made from many colored panes, each of which caught and reflected the sunlight at a slightly different angle.

"It's very easy, don't worry. Just kneel right there and stare into the center of this glass, if you would."

No sooner had Gwen done as she was told then Whitlock pulled on the edges of the strange mirror, causing it to spin. Gwen opened her mouth to ask a question, but the words vanished as the colors filled her eyes.

It was dazzling.

Captivating.

So much motion and beauty, too much for her mind to process at once.

"Relax..." Whitlock exhaled. "Open yourself to the sunlight. Like a flower in bloom. That's right."

Gwen's shoulders slumped. Her chin dipped towards her chest, a thin line of drool falling from open lips and onto her naked breasts. If the scents and bath from earlier had weakened her, the colors were stealing the last of her strength away. She couldn't think. She couldn't move. All she could do was stare, her cunt and mouth dribbling freely, open and helpless.

She became faintly aware of a hand on her cheek, a thumb gently resting on her lips.

"Suck," a voice echoed in her head.

Gwen gently closed her mouth, doing dutifully as she was told. It hadn't registered as a request, or even as a command. It was an impulse. Impossible to ignore. Impossible to disobey.

"Very good," the voice chuckled. "Now listen closely. You've spent too long denying your true nature. Fighting your body's instincts and needs. As a doctor, I simply cannot abide that. You understand, don't you?"

"Yes." She didn't, really. She didn't understand much of anything at the moment. But she accepted it nonetheless.

"So to help you, I'm going to tell you some truths about yourself. You will respond to each of them with a simple 'yes m'Lord,' acknowledging them as the facts they are, as simple and straightforward as the sky being blue and water being wet. And each time you affirm these truths, you will feel your body react. You will feel an intense pleasure blossoming within you, filling you with your new, beautiful purpose. Do you understand?"

"Yes, m'Lord," Gwen droned, her heart fluttering as the final syllable left her lips.

"Your name is Gwendolyn."

"Yes, m'Lord."

"You are a princess."

"Yes, m'Lord."

"Princesses need husbands to be happy."

"Yes, m'Lord."

"You need your husband to be happy."

"Yes, m'Lord."

"You will do anything to keep him by your side."

She shivered, her slick thighs clenching together. "Yes...m'Lord."

"You will do anything he desires."

"Yes, m'Lord." It was true. All so perfectly true. As true as the tremors of pleasure now racing through her, from her soaking cunt to her drippy, empty head

"Nothing is more important than pleasing your husband."

"Yes, m'Lord."

"Nothing is more important than submitting to him."

Gwen's breaths were coming out in gasps. "Y-yes m'Lord."

"You will obey him."

"Yes m'Lord." It felt like the sunlight was swirling inside of her, churning her entire being into delirious, joyful spiral.

"You will serve him."

Gwen's balance gave out, causing her to fall on all fours, her gaze still drowning in color and light. "Yes m'Lord."

"His pleasure is all that matters."

"Y-yes m'Lord!"

"That is all you live for."

"Yes m'Lord!"

"Very good. Now..."

The dazzling display suddenly halted, the spinning colors returning to stationary panes of glass. And in the reflections knelt dozens of multi-hued Gwens, their eyes lost in a mindless fog, their bodies prostrated in an animalistic display of submission and lust.

"Bloom." The voice commanded.

Gwen felt something in her break. A rush of ecstasy flooded through her, every fiber of her being shaking in glorious, blissful, surrender. She let out a joyful cry to the heavens, awakening to the new light of her existence.

Then she was falling, her body slumping into the doctor's arms, her eyes closing as exhaustion overtook her.

_____________________________________________

Gwen blinked her eyes open as a pair of rough hands grasped her hips. Even in the darkness of the tent, she could it was him: her husband. Her Lord. Her Master. Back from the conqueror's trail, and eager to reclaim his wife.

She smiled, murmuring a wordless, happy greeting as she let him roll her onto her knees and arms. Her cunt was already dripping by the time she felt his cock sliding against it, welcoming him with an easy eagerness she still marveled at. It was magical, wasn't it? The way all of her just knew this was where she was meant to be: her breath shuddering with ecstasy as he pushed himself into her, her swollen breasts and belly skimming the fur mats with every powerful thrust.

It was more than just pleasure—it was relief. Sometimes, when he was away, she would dream of an old life she once lived. Of lonely days hiding in the trees, of nights spent in anger and isolation.

But now, her life was filled with love. She loved the way her Lord owned her, the way he snarled at any man who so much as looked her way; she loved life in the village, hearing the other women coo over her future child, tending gardens and tents while they waited for their husbands to return and fuck them senseless; she loved watching him mount the other slaves, fingering herself with wanton delight as she idly tugged at the collar around her neck, a reminder that no matter what, she was his favorite. His prize. His adoring bride.

And then, when she awoke in the morning and looked out at the sun, she would think not of the father, family, or freedom she left behind. She would close her eyes. Watch the dazzling colors spin in her mind. Recall sweet scent of flowers. And silently thank the man who helped her realize the true beauty of nature.

12