"Yes, Mommy" - A Tale of Edging

Story Info
Sensual dominance and pleasure by a bossy mommy.
2.7k words
4.29
10.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will address me as 'mommy'" she breathed inches from his ear. He nodded as goosebumps trickled from his neck to his shoulders. She tugged his head back from the scalp, firmly pivoting his face to hers. "I didn't hear you," she said, more sternly.

"Yes, Mommy," he said, anxious to know what was to happen next.

They'd barely ever spoken to each other before, except for when she'd stop at his cubicle to drop off or pick up paper work, or occasionally passing him in the hall. He found her attractive -- her imagined that her loose fitting blouses covered up a perfectly curved body.

But he became a little more attracted to her a few dats prior, after she came by his desk, sternly reprimanding him for not including the proper receipts in an expense report. It was slightly more stern than deserved, and he imagined she'd just had a bad day so he took care to be extra apologetic.

"Sounds like someone needs a spanking from mommy," a nearby co-worker whispered to him as she was a safe distance away.

"Yes, please mommy," he whispered back, kiddingly.

The both giggled and looked in her direction; she had stopped, her head turned looking back straight back at them. He looked away immediately, going flush. After a couple moment he looked back up, and she was gone.

Had she overheard them, or was she looking back for something else? He wasn't going to ask, but was anxious for the next time she may come to his desk.

He thought he'd have at least some time to relax as the next day he would be heading out for a business trip. But when after receiving his hotel key at check in, he turned around nearly bumping into a familiar face. Her's. He smirked and tried to be polite, "Hey! I didn't know you were on this trip too."

"I wasn't supposed to be," she said. "But someone has to keep you in line."

He laughed nervously and started to walk off, when she softly grabbed his arm and leaned to his ear. "9pm, room 506," she whispered. "Don't be late." She let him go and walked towards the lobby. He stood frozen for a moment, then went to his room.

The next three hours he tried doing prep work for presentations set for the next day, but all he could think about was her. He ordered room service, showered at 8pm. And at 8:55 headed for room 506.

She opened the door before he had a chance to knock. "Come inside, and shut up," she said, sternly. He stopped in the middle of the room, frozen with delicious excitement. He could sense that she'd walked up behind him, feeling her breath along the back of his neck.

"You will address me as 'mommy'"...

...

She walked around him once, glancing him over disapprovingly, but the attention was electric. He admired her outfit; a loose fitting, casual dress, nylons, and heels. She stopped when she was behind him.

He could sense she was watching him, but he didn't know how close she was to him. The mere seconds of silence were unbearable. He relaxed his body just slightly; she immediately caught it. "Stand up straight," she scolded. "Yes, Mommy," he said, stiffening his posture.

He felt a single nail of her's run down his back. "Take off your shirt and pants," she instructed. "Yes, Mommy," he said, immediately pulling them off. He bent over to fold them and leave them nearby. He stood back up, rewarded with her patronizingly saying, "Good boy."

He felt her come up behind him, her blouse brushing gently against his back. Her hands brushed down his arms, then swung around to his chest, hovering just above his chest hair, gliding millimeters above his skin. "Tell me, honey, what would you like mommy to do to you?"

"Whatever mommy would like to do to me," he said. This, of course, isn't what he really wanted - he wanted her to throw him on the bed then fuck him senseless. And she knew this. Her hands gently went over his boxers, brushing the cotton against his swollen cock.

"Would you like mommy to make you cum?" she asked. He quivered at the words and mumbled, "Yes, Mommy."

Her fingers slipped under the elastic of his boxers, tracing around his waist. She slipped them down mid-thigh, fully exposing his erect penis. Her nails skimmed across his balls and up his shaft.

"Mommy is going to make you cum so hard," she said. "Are you going to cum for mommy?"

"Yes, Mommy," he said, leaning back into her. She wrapped one arm around him for an embrace. Her free hand gripped his cock, a single finger running circles around the tip, catching a drip of pre-cum. She brought it to his lips. "Suck," she said, pushing her finger into his mouth. His took her finger into his mouth, sucking and licking as he moaned.

She slid her finger out of his mouth and clasped her hand around his face. "You're my little cum slut now, huh?" He nodded, prompting a gentle slap and a disapproving look. "Yes, Mommy," he said.

She tugged on his earlobe, forcing him to follow her to the bed. She sat down at the edge at spread her legs, pulling him between them and near her chest. "Rub mommy's shoulders," she commanded. He put a hand on each side of her neck, squeezing firmly along the muscles, pushing his fingers in along the curves. "Mmmm, that's nice," she said, leaning forward and putting her head on his chest. He could feel her breath on his cock. As he continued, she began to gently trace her hands around his ass, waist, and balls. From the bottom of his shaft, she began drawing little circles along his cock. When she got just below the tip, he moaned loudly, his hips giving a slight thrust.

She pushed him back with a stern, "No, bad boy!" She tapped the underside of his cock with a couple light smacks. "You're not going to cum so soon. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy," he said.

She leaned back, then seductively slipped her blouse down enough for her breasts to appear. She grabbed his cock in a fist and pulled him even closer, with her other hand holding a breast, and proceeding to rub the nipple along his cock. "Does this feel good?" "Yes, Mommy," he replied. She moved to the other breast to do the same, repeating the same motions. She then pulled him forward even closer, so his cock was between her breasts, and grabbed his hands, guiding them to press her breasts. "Do you want to fuck mommy's tits?" He nodded, and began thrusting. "Don't come yet. Okay?" she said. He struggled with the pleasure, but nodded, "yes, mommy." Getting too close to the edge, he stopped.

"Good boy," she said. She raised one leg up, pressing her shoe against his belly. "Take this off." He removed her shoe, then the other. She ran her toes along his chest and body.

"Kneel down."

He knelt before her, and she pulled his face to her breasts. "Suck," she said. His tongue twirled around her nipple as he sucked. "Mommy's getting wet, does that excite you?" He looked up to her, "Yes, Mommy". She moved his head to take care of her other nipple, running her fingers through his hair.

"Do you want to taste mommy's pussy?" she asked. "Yes, mommy," he said, perhaps too enthusiastically. She leaned back and pushed his head down to her crotch, still covered with panty hose. "Pull those down," she said. "Slowly."

She arched her back slightly, as he peeled them down kidding from her belly button to her thighs, then finally her pussy. He tried to keep concentration rolling off the pantyhose as he slowly licked up and down her pussy, sucking on her clit, flicking it with his tongue. When the panty hose were off, his hands worked his way back up from her ankles to her thighs, massaging along each inch.

He listened for her moans and adjusted rhythm and pressure to suit. He was eager to please, but disappointed when she unexpectedly went silent.

"Good boy," she said, tugging his head back again by the scalp. "I have some prizes for you. Are you ready?"

"Yes, mommy."

She stood up and patted him on the head. "Don't look," she said, walking behind him. "Yes, Mommy."

He heard a drawer open, a ruffling of object, then the drawer closed. "Spread your legs," she said. He leaned forward onto the bed, spreading his legs, and felt the drip of a thick liquid fall between his ass cheeks. Her hands smeared it up and along his crack, pressing slightly against his anus.

"Be a good boy and relax, okay?" she said. Nervously, he said back, "Yes, Mommy." He feeled the slight pressure as something entered him from behind. Just as it almost became uncomfortable, it popped inside, filling him up. "Good boy," she said. "Now stand up and look at me."

He did and saw her moving sit at a nearby chair. She crossed her legs, and pointed down at the pantyhose. "I want you to put those on."

He hesitated. She implored, "If you want mommy to make you cum, you will put those on."

He leaned down and picked them up, carefully finding a hole. Balancing on one foot, he pulled the hose up to one ankle, then moved for the other foot. She watched, bemused, as he carefully, slowly, he pulled them on, nearly losing balance throughout. Finally, they were on.

As embarrassed as he was, the feeling on the nylons against his cock was intense, and combined with the plug in his ass, almost overwhelming. "Come here," she said, and he stepped right in front of her. "You're such a good boy." She ran her palm up and down his stockinged legs, then her nails.

She stood up and hugged him tight, resting her head on his chest. "You've been such a good boy," she said, rocking him. Her hands reached to his ass, teasing it outside the nylons, then sliding underneath. She playfully tugged at the buttplug. "Does that feel good?" she asked. "Yes, mommy." Her hands reached around to his front and gripped his cock. "I need something in my ass too. Can you help?"

"Yes, mommy," he said.

She backed away and went back to the drawer, pulling out another butt plug. She crawled onto the bed, on her hands and knees, and hiked her skirt up past her waist. "Bring me the bottle of lotion," she commanded. He grabbed and it and stepped to the bed. "Pour a little on my ass, and rub it in." He dripped it on, at the top of her ass, and quickly tried to catch it from spilling, rubbing it around her anus. With one hand he spread her cheeks apart, and with the other slowly rocked the plug in. As it went inside, her head leaned up as she let out whimpered howl. He stroked between her ass and pussy as she relished the moment.

Without notice, she pushed him back and crawled to the head of the bed. She stacked the pillows to her liking, then turned around, able to lean back against them. After slipping her blouse off completely, she commanded, "Come here, darling." She pointed to her toes. "Kiss mommy's feet." He did as told. Her finger ran past her ankle. "Kiss mommy's leg." He kissed along, following her finger as she slowly traced it up her inner thigh, along her pussy, to her belly, her breasts, and neck. At the point she pulled him by the ear and whispered, "It's almost time to cum for mommy. Turn around."

She helped as he turned and leaned back into her. Her legs wrapped around his body; her heels tugging his thighs apart. She pulled his head back onto her shoulder. As her other hand caressed his chest, played with his nipples, and teased his cock, she would tug his scalp, lean his ear to her mouth, letting him know he was under her control.

"Are you ready to cum for mommy?" she asked as her nails ran slowly across his balls and up his cock. He gasped, nodding. She slapped his cock and tugged his head back. "Yes, mommy," he panted.

"Good," she said, letting her grip loosen, her hands petting him. "But I want you to wait as long as you can. Ok?" "Yes, mommy."

She began stroking him, listening to his moans, paying attention to when he writhed or stiffened his body, to find the perfect grip and rhythm. Almost immediately, she can feel him pulling back on his pelvis, holding his breath, doing whatever he could not to cum. She let go of his cock and pinched a nipple. He gasped. "Thank you, mommy," he said.

She slowly repeated the process. "Would you like to cum in mommy's mouth?" she asked as she stopped stroking. The words melted him. He nodded, "Yes, mommy."

"Too bad," she said, again starting anew. "Would you like to cum in mommy's pussy?" she asked, this time not stopping stroking. He wiggled hard out to get out of her grip, but didn't succeed. She paused, gripping his cock tight as he struggled to answer, "Yes, mommy."

She took a longer pause this time, letting him relax a bit longer. "Do not cum unless I give you permission, okay?" she asked. "Yes, mommy."

She began again, this time starting more gentle than before. As she resumed and could sense his impending orgasm she licked his ear and whispered, "Would you like to cum in mommy's ass?"

He tried again to back away from her stroking, his body buckling from side to side. She pulled his head back, "Do not cum," she instructed, stroking more and more. He fought against it. "Do not fucking cum."

His moans became grunts as he tried to delay the orgasm. She could feel the cum pulse up through his cock just before it spurted out, landing on his chest as he let out a yelp. She tugged on his cock, milking out out three more shots.

She continued stroking, slowing with his convulsions, til she felt his body go limp. But she didn't plan to let him relax, as she resumed stroking.

"I didn't say cum," she said. "I'm not done yet."

He wiggled, the sensation overwhelming. He tried to move her hand away, but she tugged hard on his hair, "Don't you disrespect mommy," she seethed. He groaned, trying to enjoy the post-orgasm torture, but it was too much. "Please, mommy" he pled. "Please what?" "Please -- stop -- stroking -- me," he grunted. She continued, unpersuaded. "What was that?" "Please -- stop -- stroking -- me -- mommy."

And with that, she stopped. He caught his breath, took the moment to caress her thighs, laughed at how much he'd surrendered control for this moment. "Thank you mommy," he said as she caressed him back.

After a few moments of silence, she had him get on his knees to gently remove the ass plug, and then had him remove hers. She instructed him to shower. When he got out, she was in a robe, and watched as he put his clothes on, still weak.

"Next time, maybe you will get a spanking," she said.

"I'm sorry about-" he began, before she cut him off with a look. "Yes, mommy," he said.

She gave a smirk, then pointed to the door and sternly said, "Now, get out."

He quickly shuffled to the door and went back to his room.

The next time he saw her was at the buffet, where she ignored him. The rest of trip she never even made eye contact. And the next week, back at the office, she acted as if nothing had happened.

When his next report was due for her review, he did make sure to make some errors, leaving out receipts, and making some obtusely bad calculating errors. It didn't take long before he could sense she was back, paperwork in hand, looming over him...