Yes Please Miss!

Story Info
Lonely sadist finds her missing peace.
5.4k words
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers

We're not supposed to live in comfort. Our bodies don't just get soft and slow, they get old faster, they get tired from nothing. I'd been comfortable for too long. Comfortable in my job, my circle of friends, my home. Then my eight year relationship ended overnight with practically zero warning.

I'd given her everything she said she needed. I was honest with her from day one that I never wanted kids, but somehow it wasn't real to her. I guess that works both ways, right? Kidding ourselves?

She didn't just break up with me, she bitched to all our friends about me. Made sure they all knew what a controlling person I was. That I told her what to eat, what to wear, that I often hit her. The worst part was, I couldn't deny any of it. Not without explaining far more about myself than I was comfortable sharing in public. I lost a number of friends, I'm lucky I didn't lose my job.

They teach you in therapy that if you make a positive change upstream from your anxiety, it will have a domino effect. We're just machines, right? Input equals output? I kept regular hours, ate three good meals a day, hit the gym whenever I could. Somehow I was still fucking miserable

I carried so much anger, it was making me helpless. Six months on, and I still felt helpless.

Someone at work suggested mindfulness.

I downloaded an app and for a couple of weeks I spent half an hour every morning learning meditation. I became more mindful of just how loud it was in my head, and how unequal this battle for wellness can be because some people just don't have that problem.

Another colleague suggested tai chi.

I signed up online with the local community centre where a sweet little woman called Pat gave classes every Wednesday evening. My lovely boss said she'd let me leave work half an hour early so I could go.

I paid £75 for twelve sessions which would take me up to Christmas week. In her email, Pat said she could teach us the basics week by week, but the skill of mastering our chi would only come in time.

The class was inside a damp old brick building with a fire escape running up the outside to the first floor loft. I had changed into my gym clothes before I left work, purple cycling shorts with matching sports bra and pricey trainers. Everyone else was just wearing casual clothes. There were half a dozen older people, a few university students and me.

The room was set up like a dance studio, one whole wall was mirrored. I chose a spot on the back row, a little self conscious of my skimpy gym clothes. I followed along copying the young woman in front of me because I couldn't see much of Pat. The woman had a gorgeous arse. It had just the right amount of bounce when she moved. She was more chic and graceful than athletic, her hips swayed enticingly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

It was a dance, just a slow, simple dance. I don't know what else I thought it would be, but it was still low key disappointing. Thinking about it got me reminiscing about the year I'd spent between sixth form and uni performing and teaching. It was ten years ago, and the memories made me feel old. Old and stupid for eyeing up some nineteen year old student's arse.

In tai chi your movements are all about balancing your energy and centering yourself. I was moving "mindfully", trying not to ogle that sweet bum, when the poor girl tripped over her own feet and fell backwards into my arms. Somehow I caught her, as easy as Fred Astaire catching Ginger Rogers.

Cat like, she twisted out of my grasp and landed hard, the bang echoed loudly. She swore under her breath and reared up onto her knees, the whole class had stopped to watch. She clutched her left hand and sobbed, a single sharp cry that she strangled by holding her breath, pressing her eyes shut tight. When she breathed again it was fast and deep, but controlled. She held up her hand and the thumb was twisted into a bizarre 'S' shape.

I laughed. Out loud. I mean, who dislocates their thumb doing tai chi? Then my brain caught up with my mouth. Some of the class were staring at me.

"Well, shit." I said, more soberly.

"Shit!" she echoed, controlled breathing faltering as the real pain hit her. "I'm sorry."

A second later sensible people surrounded the poor girl, and guided her off to sit on a bench. Mel. That's what they called her. A couple of people were still glaring at me, and I glared right back.

There were only ten minutes left of the lesson, so Pat dismissed the class. The kind woman offered to drive Mel over to minor injuries but the girl insisted she'd make her own way.

I pulled my work clothes out of my bag and threw the blouse and leggings on over my gym clothes. It's not like I'd worked up a sweat. Fuck tai chi, I thought, what a waste of time.

Watching Mel wriggle her hand stoically into the sleeve of her jacket I chanced an apologetic smile. I stood aside to let her walk ahead of me down the fire escape. She smiled back politely and made her way carefully down the glorified ladder, hanging on with her good hand in white knuckle grip.

"Thanks for trying to catch me," she said.

I couldn't help rolling my eyes. "I did catch you."

"Sorry?"

"Forget it."

"No, you did. You caught me. Thanks anyway."

We found ourselves walking the same way towards the high street. I sped up, thinking she'd appreciate the opportunity to bow out of an awkward exchange but she kept up.

"I'm Mel," she said. "I've not seen you in Pat's class before."

I did a double take of her earnest face and raised an eyebrow. "I don't think it's for me."

"No! You were really good."

Really good huh? Had she been watching me in the mirror? Watching me check out her arse?

"If you don't get your thumb fixed quickly you could get nerve damage."

She grimaced and yanked her thumb back into place. She barely flinched, but her eyes filled up with tears. "Happens a lot."

I couldn't decide whether I was horrified or impressed. I shook my head and tried not to smirk. "That's not safe."

She shrugged. "Seriously, a lot. I used to go to the hospital every time, but life's too short right?" She caught my gaze and held it. "You laughed. Before."

There was a pause. Plenty of time to apologise. I didn't. "You don't have plans tonight?"

"I don't know. Ice. Ibuprofen. Maybe a bath."

"Wanna grab sushi first?" I'd barely finished speaking when she replied.

"Yes!"

That little word entirely gave away her feelings. The colour rose in her cheeks.

I let my smirk have free reign and felt my own pulse quicken.

Doubt flashed across her face and she swallowed nervously, "that is... I like sushi a lot."

I let her sweat a tiny bit longer before I put her out of her misery. "Me too."

***

I could see she was still in pain. Her jaw was tight, her movements cautious as we perched on bar stools. I was watching the tiny morsels pass by us on the conveyor belt and she sat watching my hands. Weird, right?

Oh shit, the ring! Since it was far too late to pull it off and swallow it, I had to play a little fast and loose with the truth.

"It's not an engagement ring. Well... it used to be, I guess. Bet you didn't take me for the sentimental type."

She smiled. Pain aside, she seemed to relax a little. "You don't have to explain, it's okay."

"Is it okay?" I grabbed a little plate of California rolls. "I'm very single, it was my grandmother's."

"Oh," she giggled, "gosh, I'm sorry. I love the stone."

It was a half carat ruby solitaire in a four prong setting. "It's too ostentatious for every day really. Not hungry?"

"Were you close? To your grandma?"

I grabbed another little plate, this a simple trio of inoffensive cucumber nori and put it in front of her. "So I'm curious. You saw a side of me I usually manage to hide until at least the second date. What were you looking for?"

She wasn't shy at all, but her body naturally spoke that language. She shrugged and looked away. "I don't know," she said. "I'm embarrassed."

I took a bite of sushi, and she mirrored the gesture.

"Did you fall on purpose?"

"No! I mean, I got distracted..."

"Don't ever bother playing poker."

"You're lying too," she challanged. "About the ring?"

Touché. "Fuck the ring, it doesn't matter. What are you looking for?"

She looked at me, puppy dog eyed this time and said, "I don't know how to say it."

"That's a start I guess." God, I wanted her. It had been years since I felt that instant attraction to someone. I wanted to see my ruby ring disappear right up her... "I'll be honest." I put down my chopsticks and rested my hand on hers. The chemistry was scary. I could feel the heat of the sprain, so tender where the bones had moved back into place. "You're half my age, you're far too sassy for me, but you're a brave girl." I pressed the tiniest bit harder. "I'm looking for a brave girl."

"You... you don't know me," she said. She didn't pull away, didn't look away. I knew enough.

"Isn't that the point of a sushi date? You get to know someone little by little, and afterwards you still need something more to fill you up?"

She groaned at the awful line. "I'm sorry but that's just..."

"Do you know how many times you've apologised to me today? Please stop."

She smiled impishly then lowered her voice. "I can't explain what I want... you know? Out here? In case someone..."

She glanced pointedly at the man sitting across from us. There was a low hum of conversation and it was unlikely anyone was paying that much attention to us but still. The idea of it had me.

"I don't mind a little bratty behaviour but there's a limit. Answer the damn question."

"I'm sorry," she said, a little sheepishly. "I'm looking for someone who understands I won't break, you know? When people realise I'm disabled it's game over. I get sympathy, I get the fucking door held open for me and it's just... that's not what I want."

There was no way of knowing how experienced she was, how much of what I saw was wishful thinking on my part, so I asked her.

"How many people have seen you naked?"

She grinned. "In non medical situations? Probably a dozen."

"Restraints?"

"Yes please."

"Anal?" I asked, as though offering nothing more exotic than soy sauce.

"I guess. I've not..." she stuttered.

"You see now why this is important? How about dirty talk? Hmm? Are you wetter now than when you sat down?"

Every word I said came from the heart I thought I'd buried. It was like pulling the tarpaulin off a beloved machine and finding it just as clean, just as powerful as it was when you put it away.

"Definitely Miss," she said quietly.

"I didn't catch that, louder please."

"I'm getting wetter by the second, Miss."

I snatched the chopsticks from her hand and smacked them firmly onto the table. "Filthy little slut."

The man opposite definitely heard that. He kept his eyes on his phone screen but they almost bugged out of his head.

I watched Mel's face light up like a kid on Christmas morning when she realised he was listening.

"Do you think that just because we're in a restaurant I can't punish you?"

"Wh... what?"

"Bathroom. Now."

She almost tripped over for real then climbing down off the stool. It confused her at first when I didn't immediately follow, but to my delight, she played along.

I had the staff box up a generous take away for us both and cleared the bill before I went to find her.

I'd pictured a line of cubicle stalls but instead there were three separate closets in the ladies bathroom. There was a communal area with a boutique feel, where a couple of other patrons were touching up their makeup. I waited patiently for two of the closets to empty and knocked gently on the very last door.

She was still smiling sweetly but it was a facade, a benign mask to cover her depraved desire. A stranger will fuck me, her wild eyes said, a stranger will fuck me up, and I can't wait!

Except I needed her to wait, eager as she was, I needed to put her in her place.

"You know the first thing I noticed about you?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No Miss."

Up close in the tight space I already felt like I was towering over her. I sat on the toilet to give her a chance to cool off a little.

"Don't play the innocent with me. Take off your underwear."

Eagerly she stepped out of her trousers and smalls and handed the underwear to me. Her hand was shaking.

I took the damp cotton and balled it up tight. I didn't even have to ask her to open her mouth. Face stuffed with her own ripe cloth the urgent desire in her eyes was more profound.

Her nipples were beyond hard, their engorged peaks an invitation I would soon accept, but first things first.

I patted my lap and had her sit facing the door, guiding her to straddle my knees. "Palms on the floor."

She whimpered beautifully as I stroked her naked arse. "You think I'd spank you where everyone could hear? I like this place you stupid slut, I want to eat here again. No. If I ever invite you home perhaps I'll spank you. For now we need something quieter and kinkier."

Her pussy smelled divine, earthy and sweet, soaking wet. I explored her almost clinically, tracing the lines of each fold. Her pleasing whimpers were my guide, and circling her asshole produced the sweetest sounds of all.

I opened up the little green sachet and held it ready in my off hand.

"Keep still and listen. I don't want to have to repeat myself. When I ask you a question, do yourself a favour, give me an honest answer the first time. Understand?"

She nodded, mumbling her assent through her gag.

"Have you ever been penetrated here?" I stroked her rim gently with my thumb.

She shook her head, silently this time, holding her breath.

"Here?" I teased the slick mound of her fuzzy labia, she waxed I could tell, but not often enough.

I fingered her gently as she nodded, the pleading whimper made me smile. "When I asked you what you wanted, you could easily have told me. Shame stopped you, didn't it?"

She tensed as she nodded. Silly little thing had only just remembered this was a punishment.

"I'm going to hurt this pussy." She felt so tight around my middle finger. I steadily fucked it in and out of her, she could barely keep still though she tried. "It's going to burn badly enough that you'll always remember to tell me the truth the first time I ask you. Are you ready?"

"Mmm!" She nodded so frantically, I had to laugh.

I kept the gentle penetration going as I spread wasabi all over the folds of her inner labia, rubbed the green paste thoroughly around the firm bud of her clit.

She stopped humping back at me, her thighs tensed, the welcoming little bud of her anus shrank away to nothing but a dot as she clenched. A thin wail escaped her stuffed mouth. I wished I could see her wide eyed face.

"That's a good girl," I kept the steady ryhthm going, opened the sachet of pickled ginger with my teeth. "In we go." I thumbed the contents up beside my fucking finger, working the stuff high enough that it should stay put until I chose to remove it. Her clenched thighs began shaking and she gave a sweet little sob. "Now stand up. Put your hands on your head, stand tall."

I turned her around and sure enough, her eyes were wide, her face already full of snot and tears. I kissed her chastely on the forehead, and removed the undies from her mouth.

"Ow... ow..." she whimpered, gazing up at me with just the perfect combination of fear and admiration.

"It won't harm you. It only feels like burning untill we wash it off. You trust me?"

"I do," she sniffed.

"So we're going to your place." I stroked the tears from her cheeks as she squirmed from one foot to the other. "When we get there, do you want me to eat you out? Kiss it all better?"

"Y... yes Miss."

"Do you want me to fuck you properly?"

"Oh, I do! But it burns so bad..."

I sat down and held her underwear so she could step back into it, retrieved her trousers and did the same. Her breathing was fast and shallow, the tears kept coming, but her hands stayed firmly on top of her head.

"That's my brave girl."

***

It took serious willpower not to stare at her suffering face the whole time we were in the Uber. I made small talk with the driver about this and that, when he asked what was wrong with Mel, I laughed it off. "Allergies," I said. "She forgot her antihistamines."

I walked a few steps behind her as she buzzed us into her student accommodation with her ID. We walked past a couple of women making out on the couch on the way to her room.

She made to strip off but I raised my hand, "Ah, ah! Clothes on for now. Lie on your belly, middle of the bed."

"Please, Miss," she begged, "I'm really sorry, please wash it off, it hurts!" She did as I asked though. Put her hands back on her head too.

I kicked off my shoes and knelt up on the bed straddling her calves. Lazily I pulled down her clothes just enough, admiring the full rump that shuddered as she sobbed. I tapped her gently on the right cheek. "Ass up. Give it to me."

I stabbed into her with two fingers, fishing out the piece of pickled ginger and tossing the wet morsel into the bin. Fuck she was soaking wet. I got to work with my tongue, sucking and licking, enjoying the sweet mix of her and the peppery sauce more than I'd expected. I worked methodically nibbling and kissing her labia clean, suckling away lower and lower until I had her raw clit between my lips. I sucked hard, much too hard to let her come, delighted by her squeals of disappointment. I left the poor bruised nub alone, turned my attention to the as yet neglected rim of her arse.

"Do you want a tongue or a finger for your first buggering?"

"Uhn!" She squirmed beautifully as I kissed her little bud. "Yes! Please Miss!"

"Has your pussy suffered enough, I wonder?"

I pushed my tongue deep into her quivering ring, and it really was divine. She gave it all to me, reaching back to spread herself wider, shameless after all. I milked her poor clit gently with a finger and thumb as I tongue fucked her tight musky hole. All at once her back arched and she screamed her pleasure. I gave her a moment to recover before I firmly entered her pussy with three fingers this time.

"Nooo! Please! It's too much!" Still she held herself wide open, rode back against my hand. Hard and slow I fucked her aching pussy, deep as my sweet slut could take. Then with two fingers slick with her come, one adorned with my ruby ring, I took her arse again.

The sound of a woman as she's sodomized for the first time is a unique and wonderous thing. Mel grunted low in her throat as she received each thrust, a feminine sound, yes, but more than that. The concentration, the fear, the surprise as my fingers moved deeper still, as they danced against those soft forbidden walls, touching places unexplored, and the ruby ring bumped against her splayed rim, teasing.

I kissed her arse cheek gently as I rutted her hole, "You feel me buggering you, Mel? Is it all you hoped for, naughty girl?"

"Oooh fuck me please Miss!" she moaned, "Take meee!"

"Give me another come, slut. Give it to me."

She clamped hard on my fingers as she came, I stilled my thrusts and simply held her open. I grasped her left wrist and held her gently in place as her hips bucked and the breath caught in her throat.

"Oh god!" she wailed.

I pushed her flat onto the bed and lay beside her, fingers still hooked up her bum. She blushed adorably as she dared to look at me. Bit her lip, brushed the hair off her face.

"You're a natural. Are you sure no-one's had you here before?" I flexed my fingers and she gasped, shaking her head.

"N...no... no-one's done this... anything like this... to me before. They show me off, let me serve... like I said, they're scared to hurt me. My god, that feels so good in my bum Miss, please, please don't stop..."

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers
12