Yes Please Miss!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and gave her a more gentle squeeze. "We'll need some proper lube. I can't go back in your pussy with these dirty fingers."

"In the drawer behind you." Her eyes widened in panic then, "I meant, if you wanted to. If you needed it. It's there. The lube. Sorry Miss."

"Are you though?" I narrowed my eyes and tried hard not to laugh. "Sorry my arse. Little brat. Little pillow princess."

I gently pulled out and pushed her onto her back. "You have any buckle or velcro restraints?"

She shook her head.

"That's alright. I can work with what we have. Go and get a dining chair from the common room."

"W... with my trousers down like this?"

"You've got it. Hurry now."

There was more than a little exhibitionism in Mel.

She wanted pain, I wanted to hurt her, but I was loath to let my sadism have free reign. Fragile joints are no joke in restraints, the thought of dislocating her knee or shoulder, or God forbid, her jaw made me shudder. I rummaged through her wardrobe and found three sturdy belts and a couple of gauzy scarves. The denim jacket had potential. I could do this. I could make it work.

When she came back, seeing her red faced and smiling renewed my enthusiasm somewhat.

"Get rid of your top and lose the bra, little slut."

There it was again, that honest innocence, looking at me like a deer in the headlights she made my mouth water. By the light of her bed lamp her ruddy skin glowed gold, her top, a lightweight blouse, slithered to the floor. Her bra was little more than a flimsy elasticated camisole and as she lifted it over her head, I spied mouthwatering nipples firm as gumdrops on her neat breasts. I stood behind her and held up a denim jacket for her to put on, but I didn't fasten it. Then I felt her breathing quicken as I pulled a belt up around fastened it as tight as it would go, pinning her arms to her sides.

I positioned another belt higher, just beneath her bare tits, her ankles were hobbled by her trousers.

"Like a roast," I chuckled quietly, all trussed up for the oven."

"A... and there's an apple..." she stammered, "for my mouth... if you like..."

"The visual would be delightful," I mused. "How wide can you comfortably open that mouth?"

I tested her with my fingers, and she easily took the width of my hand between her teeth. I backed her up against the wall and began to finger fuck her mouth, wide and shallow at first, then deep enough to make her gag a little. All that slime building up on my hand, thick from her throat, was just what I needed.

"No gag, no way. Keep your mouth open, slut. You've come twice already, I think I've been accommodating enough of you needs. It's my turn to play now."

She nodded her head, forcing her throat onto my hand and I smiled. So eager. So fucking needy. I wished I'd taken her to my place, I had so many toys and tools that would have driven her wild, but she was new to this. All I had to work with were mundane things.

"I want to hear all your little noises," I breathed into her ear as her throat worked my finger tips, "but you need something in that mouth, don't you?"

"Ah ha," she answered, her eyes wet, snot dribbling from her nose.

"I know just the thing."

I took hold of her hair and shuffled her into the small en suite bathroom. I had her kneel on a couple of towels and lean over the bath. She shuddered as the cold porcelain met her bare midrif, and rested her forehead on the other side.

"Stay." I patted her exposed bottom and fondled her breast for a fleeting second.

In the take home bag from the restaurant were a few extra pairs of disposable chopsticks. Rough bamboo, too flimsy to put up much resistance, but good enough for my uses. I brought the dining chair, the chopsticks, the bottle of lube and the scarves into the bathroom and nodded with satisfaction as I watched her maintain that uncomfortable, humiliating position. I took my time, tied chiffon headscarves to both ends of the first two little sticks, pulled the chair into position so I could sit comfortably behind her.

"Lift up your head sweetheart."

Saliva was streaming into the bath from her wide open mouth. I set the sticks above and below her tongue and tied the scarves firmly behind her head. She groaned appreciatively and wiggled her trapped tongue.

"All in good time," I laughed.

The third belt was thinner than the two I'd used to pin her arms. The leather was worn with rough texture on the back, and the spike was missing from the buckle. She whimpered delightfully as I slid that square bit of cheap metal up into her dripping cunt.

"I could fuck you with anything," I said sweetly, "and you'd thank me for it, wouldn't you, slut?"

She moaned and nodded.

I worked it higher up and felt her shift her hips to make it easier for me. I dragged it out and fucked it gently back in. All the while her wet little arse hole winked up at me. A plan quickly took shape. I planted a kiss on her dirty little hole, and began forcing more of the leather up her snatch. Stuffing her, little by little, the belt rucked up and folded, thirsty leather soaking up her arousal until it began to catch.

She didn't stop me, didn't flinch, maybe her little whimpers sharpened as the leather pinched her sensitive insides. Soon there was only a little strip six inches long outside her body.

I began to tongue her arse again, and held her hands in mine, sweet submissive open hands, shivering as I opened her little pink flower out with my tongue. Then I took off my ring and set it in the bath where she could see it.

"I will enter you now," I said. "Be as loud as you like. If you need me to stop, you kneel up, lift your head."

"Aah," she cooed dreamily, "Ah."

The sweet tone of voice darkened, thickened as I breached her arse firmly with two fingers. It was barely wider than my tongue but the knuckles and firmness took some getting used to. I stroked her clit in slow circles as I plied my fingers in and out.

"Dirty little bitch, what a sight you are!" I laughed.

"Awww!" She squealed as I went right to four fingers, bunched together patiently, sensually, but it was slow going. "Uhn, Awww, ah, ah!" A little bleat as I held still at the widest point. She was so soft, so willing, her flesh gave everything so easily. Already there was barely any resistance to my fingers. She twitched as I circled her clit with my clean hand, thick and wanton for me.

"You are magnificent, sweetheart," I breathed as she took my thumb too, almost... almost... and pop! I sank up into her, and her rim kissed around my slick wrist.

She wailed and kicked her little feet, clenched her two fists, but her head stayed down against the bath, and her clit throbbed in my hand.

"Aaargh!" Her throat was open, singing in earnest as I opened and closed my fingers, toying with her velvet.

"Good girl," I pushed a touch deeper, "such a good girl." I tugged gently on the belt and it slithered out onto the towel, sodden, crimped, destroyed. Her pussy hole was no better, raw from the basting I'd given her with the wasabi and gaping open. I had enough room now to fuck her arse gently with my fist, so carefully, an inch in and out, no more. I watched her face contort, her tongue right out, eyes wide.

A hot stream of piss and come flooded the towel between her knees as she howled her pleasure, once, twice, then sobbed, grinding back against my hand.

"Oh Mel, that is devine."

I kissed her rump as I carefully drew my hand out, lazily rimming her with two fingers as the hole recovered.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. Pressed her eyes tight shut and tears fell, only a precious few.

"I can't, my sweet. I can't do it again right away," I giggled. "There'd be nothing left of you, dirty girl."

She wasn't done. And if I'm honest, neither was I, but I cared too much to do her harm, already I did. I turned the shower on over the bath, and cleaned my hand thoroughly with almond soap. I released her ankles from her trousers and had her stand, shakily, and step into the bath. I washed her legs down, soaped up her pussy and arse and fingered her clean. The jacket was spared, mostly. It was a gentle but thorough bondage, and I was most certainly not yet done with her. I half lifted her out, still wet from the waist down, and guided her to bed. She lay back, tits erect tongue out, eyes still so wide on me, so hot. She opened her legs but I tutted and shook my head and she closed them and blushed.

I bound her ankles firmly together with a scarf, turned her onto her side, bent her knees and rolled her back face up. I sat next to her, savouring the mild discomfort as she struggled to swallow her spit. I teased the tip of her tongue which was a little dry.

"I think you've earned a taste," I said.

It was easy to dismantle the makeshift gag one handed as I toyed with her nipples.

"But you could be the most gifted linguist on earth and I'd never come close unless..." I pinched her fat nipple hard and my cunt clenched as she gasped.

"Oh, yes please Miss!" Her dry lips and mouth gave her the most adorable lisp.

She let me hurt her. She let me ride her tear stained face and claw and pinch her tits until I screamed her name. I came with her tongue deep inside me as she wept. And afterwards I soothed her raw nipples, took them deep in my hungry mouth and kissed them all better. And we slept.

It wasn't until we were eating our eggs the next morning, smiling coyly across the table at each other that I realised I'd washed the damn ruby ring down the drain. And I didn't give a shit.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 1 year agoAuthor

You're very welcome x

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

That was a lot of fun. My degree of interest in the power play only really lasted up to the toilet stall, but I kept reading, because you write well (duh) and I was interested in your characters. The ring was a great touch. Thanks for sharing!

Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 1 year agoAuthor

Much appreciate the feedback Migbird, thoughtful and considered as ever x

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

At first glance tempted to by pass because of theme, but so glad that I did not and read — largely because you are a creative writer. Sex scene captures the connection between two characters both of whom are developed well enough to appreciate what is happening. Dialogue and introspective moments well done. Thought provoking.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Self bondage, caught! Tied up in the kitchen and found by a friend.in BDSM
BDSM at the Office My boyfriend destroys my holes on my office futon.in BDSM
Stuffing Day A young wife wants her pussy to be permanently gaped.in BDSM
Hard Core Fetish Hotel Business trip turns interesting when regular hotels are full.in Anal
Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 01 Emma and Scott move into new house, meet kinky neighbours.in BDSM
More Stories