Yes Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
Learning continues...
1k words
4.14
21.6k
9

Part 4 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone was pleased when Jennifer walked in the next day. Her small breasts were up to a C-cup. She definitely dressed sluttier. Instead of looking at the usual boys, Professor Stone could tell she was flirting with the girls. This was excellent.

After class, Jennifer showed up at her office.

"Hello JenJen, I'm so glad to see. I thought a stupid silly girl might forget. You're becoming such a bimbo. I like how big your breasts are becoming. Why don't you let me see them?" questioned Professor Stone. It was another pivotal moment.

"Isn't that wrong, Professor Stone...against ethics or something?" questioned Jennifer.

"JenJen don't be silly. How does a stupid thing like you know big words like ethics? You can trust me, this is for science, now show me your breasts." ordered Professor Stone sternly.

"Yes Professor, a stupid silly thing like me doesn't know. So I'll show you my breasts." stated Jenifer. She undid her bra and let her breasts spill out. Professor Stone admired them. They were still small, she loved MASSIVE tits, but they were coming along.

"Now play with them, I need to see them better. I bet they're nice and sensitive." Professor Stone knew that this would be true. It was part of the juice. "Now play with them and jump up and down so I can see them bounce."

Jennifer did as her professor bid. She really didn't have a choice anymore. "Oh oh oh Professor...they just feel SO SO like good. I'm like glad I don't like have small breasts anymore. I'm glad they're uhhmm like not small anymore!" Jennifer said this as she was playing with her breasts. Professor Stone smirked as she noticed a trail of pussy juice was leaking down Jennifer's leg.

"Oh JenJen, your breasts are coming along nicely. Infact, I don't think I should call you JenJen anymore, I think I'll call you Jiggly Jugs Jen. How do you like that my Jiggly Jugs Jen?" questioned Professor Stone.

It didn't matter Jennifer would no longer be a Jennifer. A bimbo like her no longer deserved a "real" name. So she would be Jiggly Jugs Jen from now on. Now it was time for her to appreciate women more. So Professor Stone took her to the room with the GURL.

Mindi the GURL lay sprawled out across the room. Jennifer had never been naked with another completely naked woman before and was hesitant to go near Mindi.

"Uhmm Professor, this woman is like naked. I'm naked too isn't it like wrong for us to both be naked together?" questioned Jennifer.

"Silly stupid Jiggly Jugs Jen, it's not wrong for two women to be naked together. Mindi here is a GURL doll. She only wants to make you happy. I thought she would help you with your lesbian desires. I know you long to become a full blown lesbian dyke. (Jennifer flinched at these words. Did she want to be a lesbian dyke...yes...no, Her mind was foggy. Professor Stone must know. Professor Stone was there to help her SO she must want to be a full blown lesbian dyke.)

Professor Stone savored the confused look in Jiggly Jugs Jen's eyes. So she continued her orders. "Mindi only wants to eat your cunt like those women in the lesbian pornos you love to watch. She wants to help make you wetter. You know how I say the wetter the better Jiggly Jugs Jen? She's my present to you, to help make you wetter. So mount her face and get wetter alright?" ordered Professor Stone.

"But, Professor I'm not a lesbian...I'm straight. I like men." stated Jennifer hesitantly. Her Professor was telling her things, her professor knew best. So she must like girls right? She must be a lesbian. A full blown lesbian dyke like her professor said.

Professor Stone was upset now. Jennifer should obey her orders right away. Jennifer should be salivating to obey her. She'd still have to learn before she became a full maid at her house. It would still take some time. But, that was all part of the game.

Professor Stone let out a little laugh "Now silly Jiggly Jugs Jen, we girls know that boy don't know anything. It takes a girl to truly pleasure another girl. Now a stupid silly girl doesn't want to disappoint me. So why don't you just accept your present. Go over and mount Mindi's face. She'll show you how much GURLS know. They make you wetter and wetter the better.

Jennifer really didn't have the brains or desire to protest anymore. "Yes Professor, the wetter the better." she repeated as she placed her cunt over Mindi's mouth. Mindi the GURL began by gently licking Jennifer's outer labia. She was just teasing Jennifer. But, already Jennifer was already moaning with need. Mindi picked up her speed. She brought Jennifer just to the brink and then stopped. Jennifer kept thrusting. She wanted and needed to cum.

"Professor...I need...Professor Stone. Help me." she begged. Professor Stone liked the sound of Jennifer begging. Soon Jennifer would be begging with need continuously. Waiting for the privilege of eating out Professor Stone.

"What do you need Jiggly Jugs Jen? Tell me how I can help you!" teased Professor Stone. She wished she had brought another one of her slaves. It was just so hot seeing Mindi pleasuring Jennifer. Her own cunt was soaking and needed to be eaten out. But, Jennifer wasn't ready for that yet. She needed to learn.

"I need to cum Professor, why is this doll teasing me. How can I cum?" asked Jenifer with need in her voice.

"Ah my stupid Jiggly Jugs Jen, you said you weren't a lesbian. You'd become a lesbian if another woman made you cum. So I just couldn't do that to you. You don't want to be a lesbian do you?" teased Professor Stone. Jennifer was almost ready.

"I don't know Professor...I don't know." stated Jennfier. She was so confused in her head. All her thoughts were foggy.

"Now why don't you just be a good girl Jiggle Jugs Jen, go home..take your pills, drink your juice watch some lesbian porn and come back tomorrow."

"Yes, Professor." said Jennifer mindlessly. She made her way out the door. A pool of pussy juice had trailed down Mindi's face and some was still running down Jennifer's leg. She was definitely primed for girls now.