Yes Professor Ch. 05

Story Info
More lessons from the Professor.
980 words
4.38
18.4k
9

Part 5 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Jennifer walked into Professor Stone's office. Professor Stone could definitely tell that she had been following her instructions. Her breasts had blown up to an E now and Jennfier was wearing skimpy clothes that did nothing to hide her developing body. Professor Stone noticed that on her papers, the few that she handed in now, she signed her name Jiggly Jugs Jen. When her classmates tried to call her Jennifer she had no knowledge of who Jennifer was. Jiggly Jugs Jen had forgotten her past life. It was nearly time for her to belong to Professor Stone.

During class, Jennifer looked at the girls fantasizing about them. She looked dreamily at her professor too. Jennifer thought to herself how hot her female classmates were, she would love for nothing more than to bury her face in their wet snatches. It would be so delicious if she could lick their pussies. Then Professor Stone walked in to teach the class. Professor Stone was SO hot. Jennifer wanted nothing more than to please Professor Stone. Maybe today would be the day that she could lick Professor Stone's pussy.

Professor Stone definitely noticed Jennifer openly masturbating in class. This was a good sign but it was also troubling. It may ask students to ask questions. Potential ruining her harem. Professor Stone had trouble with students before. Luckily, she was able to get that situation under control. Those students learned, paid and still "worked" for her.

Class ended and Jennifer came into Professor Stone's office. "Oh Jiggly Jugs Jen, you look SO beautiful. There's only one problem with you right now. You're wearing clothes. You want to be a good girl right? Good girls aren't ashamed to show off their bodies. It makes them wetter and you should know by now the wetter the better. From now on you'll be a good girl around me and not wear clothes unless I order you to... understand Jiggly Jugs Jen?"

"Yes Professor." stated Jennifer as she stripped out of her clothes. Her now F size breasts quickly became erect in the cold room.

Professor Stone knew she had to touch Jennifer's new body. It had come so far in just a few days. Jennifer had come so far in just a few days. Soon Jennifer would be more mindless and obedient. A stupid slut who would live only to eat her cunt. Professor Stone stepped out of her own clothes and went to see Jennifer.

"Hi, Jiggly Jugs Jen." stated Professor Stone as she strode commandingly over to Jennifer.

Jennifer stared at Professor Stone. She wanted her mouth over her Professor's tits. She wanted to worship her Professor's body to serve her. Jennifer's hand snaked down and she started masturbating for her Professor.

She sat there, sliding two fingers in and out of her wet snatch with her eyes closed, the idea that Professor Stone was watching her causing her pussy to grow increasingly wet. Her thumb brushed gently against her clit, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. In no time, she found herself panting and moaning, chest heaving as she took in copious amounts of air. A small part of her mind screamed that this wasn't right, that this wasn't who she was. She was straight a good moral girl not a lesbian. This was wrong it shouldn't be happening.

Still she kept fingering herself. Professor Stone was watching with an evil smile curling on her face. The part of Jennifer that was denying lesbianism was quickly submerged by the newly implanted desires and memories. Jennifer now wanted nothing more than to eat women's pussies, suck on their tits and worship their beautiful bodies. Jennifer especially wanted Professor Stone's cunt. Didn't she?

Jennifer was conflicted as she fingered herself, between the reality that she remembered, and the one that she was being told about. Still as she looked at Professor Stone's perfect tits and cunt Jennifer shuddered violently as those thoughts of servicing her floated through her head, a strong orgasm rolled over her; her pussy clenched around her fingers, squeezing them tight as she came.

Professor Stone was happy to see that her experimental juice was working. Jennifer sprayed copious amounts of cum all over the floor. Even though she had just come down from an orgasm Jennifer went right back to fingering herself.

Professor Stone went up to her student. "Jiggly Jugs Jens are you masturbating in front of me?"

"Yes Professor." Jennifer gasped out. She was worn out and still coming down from her orgasm.

"You made a huge mess on the floor! You need to clean it up you need to do it now or I'll punish you." stated Professor Stone.

"But, I don't have a mop or broom, how should I clean it up?" questioned Jennifer.

"Use your mouth, silly stupid Jiggly Jugs Jen. You know you're addicted to pussy juice and can't get enough of it. Now be a good girl and start licking it up. Hurry now slut, I have places to be and can't babysit a stupid slut like you." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor." stated Jennifer as she sunk down and began licking up the pussy juice. Professor Stone was right, as usual, the pussy juice was delicious. She licked it up quickly but there was so much it took her almost a ½ hr to lick it all up.

When Jennifer was finally done, she looked up at her Professor with a cum coated face. It was a good look on her. One question for Professor Stone remained. What kind of slut would Jennifer be? Professor Stone strode up to Jennifer and flicked a breast. Jennifer moaned and came. Pussy juice sprayed all over the floor again.

"Clean that up again, you stupid slut." ordered Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Jennifer as she sank down to lick up more pussy juice.