Yes Professor Ch. 06

Story Info
Jennifer finishes her lessons.
787 words
4.4
18.3k
8

Part 6 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone was pleased when Jennifer showed up at her class the next day with even bigger tits. She intended to grow Jiggly Jugs Jen's tits out to a size K. Professor Stone did have such a tit fetish. It didn't matter what her former, a student wanted. She was the Professor.

After class, Jennifer showed up at her office. She stripped out of her clothes and started masturbating at the site of her Professor. (Well, there would be time for lessons later.) Now was the time to capture her prey.

"How was your day Jiggly Jugs Jen?" questioned Professor Stone.

Professor Stone wasn't surprised when Jennifer broke down crying.

"Oh Professor, last night was just terrible. My boyfriend wanted to have sex. He wanted to put his thingy inside me. Then when I wouldn't do that. He wanted me to give him a blow job. I don't like cocks. I just like cunts. The wetter the cunt, the better. It was so terrible. I didn't want his thingy inside of me." she continued crying on her Professor's shoulder.

Jennifer thought her professor smelled so nice. Just her Professor's smell made her wet.

Professor Stone smiled evilly. Everything was falling into place now. She traced her hand down to her student's breast and flicked it. This caused Jennifer to moan a little with need. So Professor Stone continued tracing her hand down. She inserted them into Jennifer's cunt.

"Stupid slut, Jiggly Jugs Jen---you say a man can no longer bring you to orgasm? You're only happy when eating out a woman or riding a strap on that they're wearing?" Slutty Jiggly Jugs Jen....you're a hardcore lesbian aren't you?" stated Professor Stone continuing to work her fingers deep within Jennifer's cunt.

Jennifer clenched around Professor Stone's hand. "Yes Professor, hard core lesbian... love cunts not cocks." She was still riding out her orgasm.

"You still seem sad, Jiggly Jugs Jen...what else is going on?" questioned Professor Stone.

"I like lost my job, I no longer have an apartment. I can't do my make up and be pretty for you Professor Stone. I may have to move away. You make me so wet and the wetter the better." stated Jennifer crying into her Professor's shoulder.

"Well, then Jiggly Jugs Jen...now is probably a bad time to tell you that you're flunking my class. The college will have to kick you out. I'm really surprised you got this far. Stupid sluts like you usual don't get this far in life. They have to learn to put out and serve their masters." Professor Stone flicked Jennifer's tender breasts. This caused her to gasp. But, she continued crying. Hadn't she led some sort of life where she had been smart and happy? Professor Stone was so smart. Didn't Professor Stone make her happy?

"I'm like so sad Professor. I don't want to leave you. If I get kicked out I won't be with you and I'll have like no money to look pretty for you. You make me so wet. I want you Professor." stated Jenifer with horniness in her voice.

"Jiggly Jugs Jen...I can't believe you're saying this. I'm your Professor. I'm better than a stupid slut like you. It's wrong for you to want me. It would be wrong for me to fuck you! It's good you're so stupid. It's lucky I'm going to help you. You should be thanking me, slut." stated Professor Stone. She flicked Jennifer's tit again. Jennifer continued crying.

"Jiggly Jugs Jen, I have an idea that will make us both happy. You can be my maid and serve me. It will mean giving up all your personality and doing what I want all the time. But, you'll be pretty and have a home to live in. You'll have all the cunts you could eat. No more nasty cocks! No more brain either. You'll just be a stupid lesbian slut." Professor Stone worked her fingers in and out of Jennifer's cunt. "The wetter the better!" with that statement Jennifer came--spaying all over the floor.

"Oh oh oh...yes Professor...yes Professor." she cried. It would be the right thing to do. To serve her Professor. Professor Stone was so much smarter and deserved her worship.

"Think about it while you clean this mess up slutty Jiggly Jugs Jen. It'll mean being my maid. It won't be easy since you're so stupid but you'll have a place to live. If you want to be my cumdump come to 123 Cummings Street tonight." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor." stated Jennifer as she started cleaning her mess up with her tongue. Pussy juice was so good. Why had a stupid thing like her wanted to be anything other than a cumslut?