Yes Professor Ch. 19

Story Info
Willow gets her reward!
1.6k words
4.48
6.5k
00

Part 19 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni, in her French maid's uniform that left nothing to the imagination, arrived in Professor Stone's office. Upon seeing Professor Stone she immediately shot a load.

"Toni, Toni, Toni...I thought we talked about this! You cream your panties every time you see me! Why do you want me when all of the college uses you like the whore you are? I expect you to clean those panties right now in front of me. Understand?"

"Yes Professor, I just want you so much Professor. I'm so hard for you Professor. I don't want other women. Only you, Professor. When can I eat you out, Professor?" questioned Toni.

"I see you're still only thinking of yourself Toni. When I say something I expect you to do it right away without protest. You haven't learned yet despite my best efforts. I have a friend here today. You'll do as we both say or you'll be punished some more. Understand?" stated Professor Stone. Toni shot another load into her panties. She just adored Professor Stone so much!

"Yes Professor, right away Professor. Forgive me Professor Stone. I'm so stupid!" begged Toni. Then Toni peeled off her cum soaked panties and began sucking on them. Cum was so good!

Professor Stone just laughed. It was what Toni deserved. She had been a man once after all. Manly traits still persisted in her. She didn't respect Professor Stone, she didn't willingly dress like a slut and she didn't offer herself to her classmates. Still it was Professor Stone's duty as a teacher to lead her students. Toni would learn one way or the other. Professor Stone was just making her life better. She made everyone's lives better.

On the other side of the room, Willow was still teasing Mini: her new sub. She was holding a vibrator against Mini's tits and working a strap-on in and out of her pussy. Mini was trying her best not to cum. She failed against her Mistress's minstatrons. Pussy juice poured out of her cunt.

"You disobeyed your Mistress, slut! How are you going to make it up to me? You know I'm better than you! You're nothing but a dumb cumdump! You didn't listen, proving once again you're nothing but a whore who will cum whenever she wants. You'll have to be punished now. Toni is going to have to eat you out!" stated Willow.

Willow didn't know that Toni and Mini used to be husband and wife. Willow just saw Toni as an inferior woman, which she was, and Mini deserved to be eaten out by an inferior woman.

"Toni, get over here. NOW!" yelled Willow.

Toni was still sucking the spunk out of her panties but made her way over to Willow. (Not on her knees like she should, but at least Toni had learned to listen a little.)

Meanwhile, Professor Stone was exceptionally horny at the sight before her. She needed to be serviced. Despite their years of service neither Mini or Toni had the skills to please Professor Stone. It was time to take her new toy for a ride. Professor Stone peeled off her panties.

"Willow, please look under my desk please." ordered Professor Stone. Willow had to bow and crawl under the desk to reach Professor Stone. There an amazing sight awaited the slave. Newly, a lesbian and never a pussy licker. Willow stared hungrily at the exposed, shaved pussy of Professor Stone. It was pink, puffy, wet and perfect.

The newly made dyke wanted it!. As she crawled under the desk her perky breasts, brushed against the cold floor. She wanted Professor Stone's pussy but Professor Stone hadn't given her permission. Dare she disobey and lick? The punishment would be worth it for just a taste of Professor Stone's sweet juices.

Luckily for Willow, Professor Stone didn't want to play games. She just wanted to be eaten out. Still, work came first.

"Willow I need you to remember you're no longer attracted to men, and can't resist the sight of pussy. You're just an eager cuntlicker now, a domintax. You only obey me. After you get done eating me I expect you to get dressed and teach Sex Ed. You'll be a permeant teacher her at City College and you'll only serve me. Understand?

Willow didn't speak. She just wanted to serve. It was her place to serve. Willow crawled to Professor Stone's dripping cunt. With her hands planted firmly on the floor, she leaned in to put her mouth against Professor Stone's dripping wet box. the smell of Professor Stone's pussy was memorizing as she inhaled deeply. Willow grew wet at Professor Stone's scent. Her tongue darted out, running up the length of Professor Stone's slit, stopping to flick against the exposed clit. Though she'd never eaten pussy before, she knew exactly what to do to please her owner.

Willow lifted her right hand, sliding her index finger into the waiting tight hole as she continued to lap away. Professor Stone began to pet her hair, which made Willow very happy. But, she knew her own happiness didn't matter. All that mattered was Professor Stone's happiness. So she inserted her tongue deeper and deeper. Her thrusts became more powerful. Professor Stone was moaning in pleasure above her.

Suddenly, Professor Stone's thighs clenched around her sub's head as she came, her creamy juices coating Willow's face. Normally after such good service Professor Stone would let her slave cum. But Willow was a special case. Professor Stone had already given her a wonderful present. Professor Stone had transformed her into a lesbian and as a bonus Willow had a sub of her own!

"Now Willow, I expect you to get dressed and go play with the slut of your own. You may cum as many times as you want to. It's your reward! stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor!" stated Willow. She got dressed in her dominatrix outfit and led the still naked Mini across the quad. Mini blushed in embarrassment but followed behind her Mistress. Girls laughed and pointed at her. But, Mini knew it was what she deserved. Her Mistress had dressed her like this and Mistress knew best.

They arrived at Willow's office. "Slut, did you cum from being eaten out by Toni?" questioned Willow.

"No, Mistress...Toni is very bad at what she does. I don't think she's ever pleased anyone. But, she's very fun to tease. Toni was a man once so she deserves what she gets. Who wants a man when you can get a woman to do the same thing?" stated Mini.

"Interesting answer slut. I suppose you think you deserve to cum now?" questioned Willow.

"Yes Mistress...I mean no Mistress...whatever pleases you Mistress." replied Mini.

"You haven't served enough, you still think you're so high and mighty. I need to show you what you really are. In the end, you're really nothing you know. Just a sex slave. Now show me how much of a slave you really are." commanded Willow.

Mini's pussy grew wetter at the thought of being dominated further. Juice trailed down her leg. Willow smirked as she noticed this. She was going to have so much fun with Mini.

"Stop dawdling and clean up this office! It's filthy. I can't believe you'd let it get this dirty! Now use this, slut. I wonder if it should go in your cunt or your ass." stated Willow as she tossed a feather duster at Mini.

"Whatever, you wish Mistress." stated Mini. But, she was hoping it would go in her cunt. She could use something up there. It had been too long since she'd cum.

But, Willow was a new dominatrix and didn't know how tricky subs could be. So she put it up Mini's cunt. This thrilled Mini perhaps she could cum! It had been to long. So long in fact, that she had almost made the faux pas of cumming on Toni's face.

"Start NOW!" yelled Willow.

"Yes Mistress." said Mini eagerly.

It didn't take Willow long to figure out Mini's intentions. Her thrusts with the feather duster just took too long and went a bit too deep. Little mews were coming out of Mini's throat. Willow angrily ripped the feather duster out of Mini's cunt.

"Don't you think I know what you're doing? Do you take me for an idiot? I thought I could be a nice Mistress. I thought you would obey me and give me pleasure without question. But, now I see you're nothing but a dumb slut who needed guidance and punishment. SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT! Now you'll have to be punished. Remember YOU MADE me do this." stated Willow.

Willow didn't give Mini time to reply. Why should Willow have to listen to Mini? Willow knew what was best for Mini. So Willow hogtied her sub. Then she inserted a gag into Willow's mouth. Just to further teach Mini, Willow inserted a sybian vibraror into her cunt. It would bring Mini just to the point of cumming and then stop. It was what Mini deserved. Willow locked Mini in the closet. She was done thinking of Mini for the day.

Still Willow's new lesbian desires were taking over her mind. It was time for her to cum. So she went to City College's website and pulled up pictures of Professor Stone. Willow inserted her fingers into her cunt and dreamt of servicing Professor Stone again. Her pussy had been so wonderful to taste. It was hot and creamy. It was everything she desired.

Professor Stone's pussy juice spraying across her face had been the best moment of her life. Willow wondered when this woman would call for her again. She would do anything for Professor Stone. Lesbianism was so wonderful. Willow was glad that she was one now.