Yes Professor Ch. 20

Story Info
Professor Stone finds a new student.
1.3k words
4.2
8k
2

Part 20 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classes were going well at City College and if Professor Stone was honest with herself, she was getting bored. Not of the sex, she was always up for the sex. But, of the women. She wanted to play with them and of course make their lives better.

It was time for her to meet the new year's fresh recruits. Who would she play with this year? Upon entering the quad Professor Stone saw a normal looking girl.

There was nothing currently special about her. That would all soon be changing for the better. After all it was Professor Stone's job to make people's lives better.

"Hello, I'm Professor Stone...who are you?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Oh...I'm Jill. I'm just starting here this year. I'm new to this town. Do you have any advice for me?" questioned Jill.

"Yes, I do. You're not good enough for this college. I can tell simply by looking at you. I'll have to speak to the Dean. You really don't belong here." stated Professor Stone.

Jill was speechless, and Professor Stone launched everything she had at her. She delved into the centre of Jill's mind. She dropped Jill's intelligence, ampped up her libdo but still gave her free will. Free will would let Professor Stone play her wicked game.

"Please don't make me go! I want to stay. I need to....like learn stuff." begged Jill.

Professor Stone sighed. "Well...I suppose I don't have to speak to the Dean. You'll have to come by my office for extra tutoring though. You understand that don't you...I'm worried that you might not becauses your so stupid! Now what's your major?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Uhmm...I don't like know. I'm not so good at words." said Jill.

"That's okay Jill, just let Professor Stone help you. I know what's best for you." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." said Jill.

"I'm going to make you're major Women's Studies. That's taught by Willow. She's a great teacher! You can learn so much from her. She'll make you into a new person." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, if that's what you want Professor." said Jill.

"Now Jill, I want you to always remember that I am and everyone at this college is better than you. It's because of me that you get to stay here. Always remember that. Now go to your room, think of that and come to me at 6 for tutoring." ordered Professor Stone.

Jill sadly went up to her room. She began putting away her clothes. She was stressed and sad. Jill had absolutely no spirit in her. She layed on her bed. - Jill no longer had the will to resist. she was forced to accept what Professor Stone had in store for her. She wasn't good enough. Jill didn't even look at her banging hot roommate Martha. Martha was already a lesbian and desired the plain Jill.

Jill just lay on her bed thinking "I'm not good enough to be here." Soon 6 came and Jill went to Professor Stone's office. She went to the main building only to discover she didn't know where it was. It was time to ask for help. She turned to see a person in a pink french maid's out. Was this woman humping the mop or was Jill just going crazy?

"Excuse me Miss...do you know where Professor Stone's office is?" questioned Jill.

"I wasn't humping the mop! It just needed to go deeper into the pail! Don't tell on me or I won't get to cum! Please!" begged Toni.

It was a lie. Toni was always trying to get off as much as possible. But, Jill didn't know that yet otherwise she would have told. Jill would have been rewarded and Toni would have been punished.

"Uhmm...I need to find Professor Stone's office." stated Jill again.

"I love Professor Stone, sometimes she cums on my face. I'll take you to her office and maybe she'll let me cum!" stated Toni chipperly. With that she lead Jill to Professor Stone's office.

"Professor Stone! I brought this new student to you. She was lost. I hope she makes you happy!" said Toni.

"Thank you Toni. You're such a good little slut. You can play with your girlfriend tonight and cum as many times as you want. Now go!" stated Professor Stone.

Toni left, not even bothering to thank Professor Stone. She was eager to play with her girlfriend. Toni's "girlfriend" was a huge vibrator that she stuck up her boy pussy. She seldom got to be used by her girlfriend. But, when Toni did she always came hard.

"Well Jill, come in. Sit down." said Professor Stone.

Jill did as Professor Stone. It was good she did as Professor Stone bid. But, Professor Stone could use a less obedient slave. As Jill sat in front of her, Professor Stone began "programming" her.

"Jill, you want to please me don't you? I'm an absolute beauty and you're...well, you're just rather plain-looking, and quite a bit simple, aren't you?"

I am.. I'm simple...simple. I'm completely undeserving of being here. Professor Stone is so kind to help me and let me stay here. Those were the thoughts that floated through Jill's head now.

As Professor Stone spoke, she took the chance to begin altering Jill idea of correct clothing. No longer would Jill wear the jeans and shirt she'd entered the room with. Soon she would want to show off her body in very revealing clothing. She would be banging.

"Now Jill, City College is mostly a female college, I want you to understand that you're never going to be one of the popular girls, and you're certainly never going to be the girlfriend of a popular girl, so why even bother? Why not set your sights a little lower. Older women need pleasing too. I think you could help these older women and stay at City College. What do you think of that Jill?" questioned Professor Stone.

"I don't know Professor Stone. I'm glad that you're helping me but I don't think I'm gay. So why would I want to please older women? It's all so confusing." stated Jill.

"I know Jill, I know. It's hard for you to think. But, things will make more sense after you go to your Women's Studies class. Don't be late, you have a lot to learn!" stated Professor Stone.

Jill obediently left the office eager to attend her Women's Studies class in the morning.

After Jill left, Professor Stone called Willow. Willow was the teacher of Women's Studies. She also was the best cuntlicker at City College. Willow would help Professor Stone teach Jill.

"Willow, I need you to come to my office now!" commanded Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, right away Professor." said Willow as she grew wet between her legs. Professor Stone needed her!

Willow ran to Professor Stone's office. She bowed as she entered the room.

"Hello Willow! I suppose you think I'm going to let you eat me out. I suppose you think you deserve that. Well, you deserve nothing. I have a mission for you Willow. There's a new girl in your class. Her name is Jill. I want you to tear her down as much as possible. She won't be a lesbian until I say so. She'll be deeply embarrassed by your class. I want you to make her do SO many degrading things. That's how you can be a good girl for me Willow. Do you understand?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Willow.

"Good slut, you may masturbate thinking of me tonight. If you succeed in your mission with Jill. I'll let you eat me out." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, thank you Professor." said Willow. She bowed as she left the room. She was eager to masturbate and to train Jill tomorrow. Perhaps soon, Professor Stone would be spraying in her face.