Yes Professor Ch. 30

Story Info
Professor Stone continues to rule!
1k words
4.17
7.7k
3

Part 30 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone let out an extremely satisfied scream as she came off an orgasmic high. She powerfully sprayed her quim into Jill's face. Jill was her newest slut, as well as secretary. Jill was ashamed of being a dyke but couldn't quit Professor Stone's pussy. No one could give it up after they had a taste.

"Tell me, how you're feeling, my little rug muncher." questioned Professor Stone.

Jill blushed a deep red. She knew she was a rug muncher. But, it was so wrong to be a dyke. It was wrong to lust after another woman's pussy. It was wrong to want another woman to eat her out. Still Professor Stone eating her out would be SO wonderful.

"I'm waiting. Honestly, Jill...I still have a lot to do. I, unlike you, am an important woman. Now you tell me what you're thinking about and I'll know if you're lying." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor Stone...I know Professor Stone. It's just that my thoughts are so bad. I can't tell you." said Jill as she blushed.

Professor Stone cackled to herself. She had been smart in making Jill ashamed of her actions. She loved watching Jill's 1950's sense of morals. She loved to see Jill abandoning them and becoming an eager cuntlicker.

"Tell me!" ordered Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, I know Professor. I was just thinking about you eating out my cunt like I eat out yours. I would love to sit on your face. It would be AMAZING." stated Jill. She blushed a deep red and hid her face in her hands as she said it.

"Hmmm...cuntlicker I think you must really mean it. You want me to become immoral like you. You want me, a respectful woman, a professor, a DEAN of a college to eat cunts like you. That's really disrespectful towards me. Don't you know that? I can't believe how you've been treating me. I EMPLOY you. I think a slut like you will have to be punished. Don't you agree?"

Jill was clenching her legs but still thinking of Professor Stone eating her cunt. She was a bad girl. She was a slut. She deserved to be punished.

"Yes Professor, I'm a bad girl Professor. Punish me!" stated Jill.

"Sit across my lap dyke." stated Professor Stone.

Jill did as Professor Stone did. Professor Stone ripped off Jill's skirt. "No underwear and dripping wet just like a slut. Jill almost cried in shame. It was true. She was a slut. She should try to be a moral woman like Professor Stone but being a slut was just so satisfying.

Out of her desk drawer, Professor Stone produced a leather flogger. Jill was caught totally unaware when it came down on the left cheek of her bottom.

"Ouch" Jill cried. rubbing her painfully smarting bottom.

But, Jill knew she needed to be punished for being a cuntlicker and lusting after Professor Stone. So she accepted her punishment. The flogger sometimes rested on the swell of her bare ass. Sometimes it caressed her asscheeks, and other times traveled lower to prod her asshole or pussy.

It was difficult for Jill to concentrate on "forgetting about Professor Stone's cunt" and being a good girl. All the while Professor Stone was spanking her sensations of pleasure and pain coming from the flogger threatened to overwhelm Jill.

Professor Stone smirked now that Jill's tight ass was now decorated with bright red oval welts. Still, Jill had to learn.

"Hopefully, you've learned your lesson now rug muncher. Now go call Mistress Naomi. She's a respectful woman and I have something to discuss with her that would implode your mind." ordered Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, of course Professor." stated Jill. She went to call Mistress Naomi, who was in charge of the science department. Naomi used to be "Doctor Naomi" yet bit by bit she'd fucked her brains away. Now Mistress Naomi was just eager to serve Professor Stone or have one of her sluts eat her out. Still she was in charge of the science department and they did as Professor Stone did.

It took Mistress Naomi, minutes to cross the campus. One of her sluts was left in her edging machine, but that didn't matter...she was only a slut after all. Her pleasure or release didn't matter. Professor Stone was calling and that was all that mattered.

Mistress Naomi briefly took a glimpse at Professor Stone's secretary. She was humping the corner of the desk in an effort to get off.

"Don't look at me." she cried and blushed a deep red but continued humping the desk.

Knowing, Professor Stone needed her Mistress Naomi continued into the office. Naomi remembered to curtsy and tongue Professor Stone's cunt as was proper.

"So Naomi, tell me what you know about pony girls and hu-cows." stated Professor Stone. Naomi had served Professor Stone well in getting across campus fast. So Professor Stone opened her legs so Naomi, a dyke who was proud of being a dyke, could eat her out.

Wasting no time, Naomi practically lunged across the carpet and landed in front of Professor Stone. Namoim began sucking passionately at Professor Stone's clit. Her pierced tongue moved up and down in Professor Stone's inner folds. Naomi knew how to hit all of Professor Stone's spots. (Jill did not have this skill.) Professor Stone knew that Naomi was one of her best cuntlickers. She leaned her head back and moaned in passion. Professor Stone reached forward to play with Naomi's dangling breasts as she did so.

All to soon, Professor Stone came. She sprayed all over Naomi's face. Naomi was proud to be coated with her Mistress' quim.

"Hu-cows and ponygirls, Mistress? I think they're quite possible. I just need some volunteers." said Naomi.

"Don't worry yourself about that. I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers. Now you may go back to your lab and start experimenting." ordered Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, of course Professor...I'll start running some tests now." said the still quim covered Naomi. She went back to her lab eager to please Professor Stone. After all, Professor Stone was the only one that mattered.