Yes Professor Ch. 31

Story Info
New semester, new sluts!
1.7k words
4.27
9.6k
5
0

Part 31 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best thing about being Dean of City College was that every year fresh 18 year old sluts arrived. Professor Stone could have her choice of these young nubile girls. She had no scruples about turning them into lesbians against their will. Professor Stone couldn't stand that in this day and age women were still violated by cocks.

It was a nice fall day, the start of a semester, well ovesters at City College Professor Stone was walking about the university when she saw that girl. Professor Stone couldn't say what it was about this woman that turned her on. The woman had an enigma about her. It would have been easy for Professor Stone to turn any woman into a duplicate of her. But, Professor Stone wanted this woman eating her out. Only she would be acceptable to serve between her legs. Professor Stone walked across the Quad to see the young woman.

"Hello, I'm Professor Stone, the Dean of City College. I was hoping to have a few words with you. Let's go up to my office." Professor Stone and the young woman went to her office. There was Jill using her vibrator in plain sight. Linda thought it was a bit odd that the secretary was openly masturbating but the Dean of the university wanted to speak to her so she followed Professor Stone.

"Tell me about yourself. Your name, why you came here, all your sexual history. You want to tell me. You want to be a good girl for me." stated Professor Stone. Gods, above she wanted this girl between her thighs.

"Well, I'm Linda. I came here to study nursing. I'm straight. I have a boyfriend named Bill. Normally, I wouldn't come to a college like this. It's so peculiar but I got such a good scholarship I couldn't resist. That's basically it." said Linda.

Usually, Professor Stone had good control. Yet, around Linda she had no control. She shoved Linda to the floor and quickly ripped off her jeans. Desperate to own this woman, Professor Stone moved her hands quickly up Linda's thighs, massaging her thigh muscles as she did. She wanted Linda to be wet. She wanted Linda to enjoy this.

The atmosphere of State University kept women in a constantly aroused state. It was why many women openly masturbated or ate each other out. That's why Professor Stone wasn't surprised when she arrived at Linda's wet cunt. It was time to break this bitch in. Without hesitation, Professor Stone thrust three of her fingers deep into Linda.

Linda's back arched sharply as she let out a loud moan that was almost a scream.

She couldn't believe a woman especially the Dean of City College was finger-fucking her. Still, it felt SO good... better than when her boyfriend did it. Having a woman's fingers in her pussy felt even better than she'd imagined. The sheer taboo thrill of having one of her own professor finger-fucking her was thrilling and erotic. Linda arched into Professor Stone's fingers wanting more. Linda had never even thought about being a lesbian before. Yet, as Professor Stone worked her fingers in and out. Linda came to find that she was loving it, thoughts of men were being pushed out of her head. She knew it was only women who could bring her bliss.

"M-more," Linda begged in desperation. She wasn't bashful or hesitant anymore, not even a little bit. She needed more pleasure. At City College, under Professor Stone, Linda would always need more. She was addicted to it, and would take it from anyone.

Professor Stone was enamored by this woman so she obliged. Her fingers thrust harder and deeper. Professor Stone sent pleasurable waves through Linda that constantly crashed over and into each other, leaving her shivering and squirming constantly. Professor Stone was studying Linda.

Professor Stone's other hand strayed up Linda's body, lingering at her thin stomach. She wanted to explore Linda's body. She wanted to own Linda's body. Linda would soon be her bitch. Her new slut. Professor Stone delighted in the sight of Linda writing on the floor. She loved how Linda twisted and turned begging to cum.

At last Professor Stone reached her tits. They were small with Hershey kiss nipples. Not quite Professor Stone's style. But always one for variety, Professor Stone explored them just as thoroughly as she had Linda's cunt. For this slut, Professor Stone didn't want to turn her into a helpless, mewling fuckdoll like Jill. She wanted control and Linda to have just a tad of free will. Fuckdolls were fun but uncertainty and scruples in a new slut were more fun.

"Harder, harder!" Linda begged, desperate for release.

"Say please! Be a good slut, beg for it" ordered Professor Stone. As she pinched Linda's nipples. (They would look so lovely with vibrators attached to them. Linda would beg. Linda would serve. But, that was for another day.)

"P-please...p...p...professor." panted Linda. She was on edge. She was desperate.

"Ok dyke" Professor Stone answered, her voice almost equally thick with pleasure and sex. Professor Stone was enamored by this woman. She would give Linda a bit of free will. Professor Stone wanted to play. Beneath her Linda squirmed. Professor Stone started thrusting her fingers in harder and faster, bringing forth louder moans from Linda's full lips, but it still wasn't enough.

"More!" Linda begged. "More, please, please... fuck, I need you to fuck me harder, deeper.P...P-please, professor, fuck me, fuck me!"

It was then that Professor Stone came out of her daydream for a second. She was the dominant. If she wasn't dominant she could lose control of City College. Professor Stone withdrew her hand from Linda. She would give the orders now.

Beneath her, barely-coherent, lay Linda. She was right on edge. Professor Stone moved up. She was now straddling Linda's face.

"Use," she grunted, "your mouth. Eat out my cunt. Enjoy me. Enjoy being used by other women."

Linda still had free will she could have fled. She could have left City College forever. But, surprises still happened to Professor Stone. Maybe it was the atmosphere, maybe it was Linda's repressed desires. But, in a single, quick, explosive moment, Linda surged upwards and forwards. Her hand spread Professor Stone's labia. She traced her hand over it briefly. Then tentatively Linda licked.

Linda's inexperienced tongue flickered against Professor Stone's protruding flesh, and Linda started sucking. She sucked Professor Stone with enthusiasm, her tongue swirling and caressing the turgid nub. Above her Professor Stone sighed with pleasure. Linda was lost in her "work". She fondled and suckled her Professor Stone. Professor Stone was her world.

Her hands, as well as tongue, explored Professor Stone's wet slit. Professor Stone moaned softly as Linda began to stroke her tongue, up and down, up and down, then working her fingers deep inside her.

"Cumming!" screamed Professor Stone. Quim flowed out of her onto Linda's face.

Professor Stone had enjoyed her time. But, she'd let Linda have too much freedom.

"So you liked that and now I suppose you think you deserve a reward?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes," stated Linda. Professor Stone pinched her tit.

"Yes what?" she demanded. Professor Stone was dean of this college. She deserved respect from all her students especially the sluts.

"Yes, professor!" Linda said.

"That's better." Professor Stone stated. She licked her lips, and kept finger-fucking Linda.

"I was worried about you, having so much brain power you know? But it turns out you've turned into just another one of those brainless sluts who thinks they don't need to bother with anything except getting their cunts filled. Pathetic." She thrust in harder. She thrust in faster.

"Mmmaahhh!" Linda moaned. She needed to cum? She wanted to be brought off by another woman? For some reason, the way Professor Stone was using her had so suddenly taken control of her had made her insanely turned on. Linda had never been this wet in her life. The raw disgust and hostility in Professor Stone's commanding voice made her shiver deliciously all over. She felt so humiliated and small, and it was SO good!

"You should apologize to me, your BETTER," Professor Sinclair continued, her words dripping with contempt, "for making me waste my time and effort on a worthless slut like you."

"I'm... s-sorry!" Linda obeyed. She was too far gone to question or resist. She just wanted to cum?

"Apologize for being such a worthless, shameless whore." ordered Professor Stone.

"I'm sorry!" Linda begged. but Professor Stone just pinched her tit again.

"For what?" she questioned.

"I-I'm sorry for being..." Linda tried to speak but didn't know where she was going. Professor Stone pinched her tit again which made her moan. "Such a w-worthless... shameless... whore!"

"Good dyke." Professor Stone looked down, and then sniffed. "Oh my god, look at you! You're dripping all over my carpet. Disgusting. I think you should apologize for that too."

"I'm s-sorry," Linda whined, her voice distorted by her constant moaning. "I c-can't help it!"

"You really can't, can you Linda?" Professor Stone's face twisted into a malevolently smirk. " Well, I'm the Dean here at City College and I've decided to help you Linda. You're not smart enough to be a nurse. You're on the same level as a rutting animal...a bitch in heat. You'll need personal tutoring like this all the time, won't you. You want lessons from me. Studying under me will make sure no-one mistakes you for anything other than a slut.

Linda nodded vigorously. She knew she was lucky. She'd never imagined Professor Stone had it in her to be so cruel and so kind. Linda was loving it.

"Sluts, like you don't get to cum unless they're well trained...or please their Professors. You're not either. Now is there anything else you want to tell me?" she questioned.

"Oh Professor, I have a twin. She wasn't smart enough to get into City College. I wish she was here with me and you. She'd be so good..." said Linda.

"Slut, I understand and I think we can make an exception for your sister. She'll soon be joining us at City College." said Professor Stone. She pushed Linda's head down. Linda wasn't fully trained. But, she had the general idea of what to do. Linda licked.

Professor Stone was excited. Twins had so much potential.