Yes Professor Ch. 36

Story Info
Professor Stone meets a shy woman.
1k words
3.71
3.9k
00

Part 36 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chief made his way back home to his wife. Chief had cheated on his wife multiple times. He nearly always let prostitutes off if they'd bang or blow him. (Word of this had reached Professor Stone of course.) His wife Pearl had accepted this.

She had stayed with him through all his lackluster lovemaking and his affairs because that was what a good wife was supposed to do. Professor Stone would soon help her and cure her of her delusions. Professor Stone would soon show Pearl how good sex could be.

"Honey, what are you naked for?" questioned Pearl. When the Chief arrived home.

"Don't know, so horny. Fuck now?" questioned Chief. He was losing brain power. He would soon fuck it away and be a mindless thrall.

Pearl stared at her husband. Something was wrong. She just couldn't put her finger on it. Still her mother had told her when a man needs sex it was the wife's duty to provide it. Pearl went into the bedroom with her husband. They took a missionary position. Chief hadn't remembered Professor Stone's "rule". He thrust in and out of his wife for nearly an hour desperate to cum. But, he couldn't. That was when Professor Stone decided to take pity on Pearl.

She went into the house. (It was going to be her house soon enough.) "Well, well...Chief. I see that you can't cum. I recall telling you that you couldn't cum unless a woman cums on your face. Why don't you start doing that?" said Professor Stone.

Pearl let out a little yelp and tried to cover up her body. Soon Pearl would have the body confidence that she deserved.

"So horny...need to cum." stated the Chief.

Pearl looked on in horror as her husband kissed his way down to her clit. He started thrusting his tongue in and out. As far as tonguings go, it was miserable. Chief had a lot of learn if he would be pleasing women. As her husband went down on her, Pearl recalled a few instances in college when her roommate, Jade, had gotten drunk and went down on her.

Jade had been so good. Pearl had wanted to stay with Jade but Pearl knew she had a responsibility to society. She had to be a "good girl" so she chose that life and married the Chief. The sex wasn't good but at least she was respectable. Soon she sprayed all over the Chief. He came all over the bed.

Chief passed out and Pearl was left staring at Professor Stone. She wondered what this woman...and she was such an attractive woman was doing standing naked in her bedroom. Pearl began to grow wet and it wasn't from what her husband had just done to her.

"I'm so proud of you. You didn't run away. You let your husband...well former husband now slave...please you. Well, attempt to please you." said Professor Stone. She sat down on the bed and started stroking Pearl's breasts.

Pearl felt her body reacting. It felt so good to have another woman stroke her breasts again. She thought of Jade and grew wetter. Her smile brightened and she looked with desire at Professor Stone.

"My dear sweet woman, you've started to accept your new role as a lesbian so well. You've said goodbye to your husband forever, except for his dirty spunk on the inside of your leg. Soon that will be washed away in my spa and you'll be pampered and transformed like you deserve." Professor Stone smiled at Pearl. She was beautiful and she seemed eager. Professor Stone wondered how far this vanilla housewife would go.

Professor Stone's manicured hands began to unbutton her shirt, slowly and teasingly. Pearl stared straight ahead, watching more of her pale, milky skin come into view as the shirt opened. As Professor Stone passed the third button, Pearl became aware that Professor Stone wasn't wearing a bra. She could see the soft lines of Professor Stone's magnificent breasts coming into view, a teasing portion of skin that left plenty to the imagination. Professor Stone unbuttoned her shirt completely, leaving it hanging open to the cool air. Her nipples grew hard and taugnt. Pearl had never wanted anything more in her life.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" questioned Professor Stone. Professor Stone asked Pearl as she began to trace her fingers along Pearl's breasts. Pearl loved what Professor Stone was doing to her but at the same time a part of her resisted. This was SO wrong. She had a husband. She had to be a good wife. Still...this was so perfect. Perhaps, just for an afternoon she could have pleasure.

"Yes Professor." stated Pearl. "In college before I was a good girl. I had a roommate who was my lover. But, it was wrong. So I married a man." Pearl thrust her breasts up into Professor Stone's experienced hands wanting more. Just for this afternoon she'd be a bad girl. Just for this afternoon.

Professor Stone's thumb began to run circles around Pearl's nipple. She stared intently, watching it grow hard, contracting into a tight little nub. Then she felt Professor Stone's other hand slide into her pussy.

"You remind me that I should never judge women. You deserve a reward for that. I think you should visit me at City College. I can show you SO much pleasure." Professor Stone kept shoving her hand into Pearl. Pearl was quaking. She was right on edge. Professor Stone knew it was time to stop. Always leave them wanting more.

"Ye...yes...yes Professor." gasped out Pearl.

"Good dyke." stated Professor Stone. She knew she would see Pearl soon. Pearl now needed women. Chief could no longer please her, not that he'd ever pleased a woman. Professor Stone was determined that Pearl would be a happy rugmunching woman. It was what she deserved after all.

(I love comments & ideas on what should happen! Everytime I think my story is running out of steam...I come up with something new.)