Yes Professor Ch. 43

Story Info
Pearl and her "husband".
800 words
4.3
4.5k
2
0

Part 43 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl got out of the Uber. he husband, the Chief, was still sleeping. He'd have to earn his keep. This was no longer his house.

"Wake up faggot." she stated as she hit his ass with her flogger.

"Who are you?" questioned the Chief. Pearl no longer looked like Pearl. She now looked like a banging eighteen year old.

"I'm your wife, Pearl. I was at the Spa...remember?" she said. Chief had no memory of course but that didn't matter.

"Hun, you look great! That Spa treatment really did something for you. Want to have sex?" questioned the Chief.

"With you?" laughed Pearl. She had no more regard for her husband. He was a failure in life as well as the bedroom. "No! You'll never touch my body again! Of course, as your Mistress you'll do as I command. That's obvious isn't it, slave?" she teased.

"What?" questioned Chief. Pearl rolled her eyes. She had a week of being eaten out by sluts. But, she had yet to train her own, especially one who was a man. Pearl knew that men weren't as bright as women. She smacked Chief's ass with her flogger. Pearl was a woman who showed no mercy.

"That's yes Mistress. What can I do for you Mistress?" she stated.

"What?" questioned Chief again. He was hit by the flogger. "You only say Yes Mistress and nothing else. Understand?" Pearl repeated.

"Yes Mistress." said Chief wondering what the fuck was going on.

"Now I know you can no longer string two letters together, but if you'd bothered to check the mail or the answering machine, you'd noticed that you've lost your job. That means you've lost your pension. What are we going to do for money? You know you owe me because you blew my trust fund on your gambeling...what are you going to do for money?" questioned Pearl.

"I don't know..." stated Chief.

"That's I don't know Mistress." said Pearl as she smacked Chief's ass.

"I don't know, Mistress." said Chief.

"Well, I see you've signed our house over to Officer Zoe, I don't know what caused you to do that. Luckily, I know Officer Zoe she understand what a mimbo you are so the house belongs to me." said Pearl.

"Mimbo?" questioned Chief. Something fucked up was going on.

"Shut up, or I'll gag you. I suppose I should gag you anyways." said Pearl. Out of her "bag of treats" Pearl got a gag. Soon her former husband was gagged in front of her.

"I know you can't think for yourself. So I'm going to explain the situation to you. You've lost your job, you have no intelligence and no home. But, I used to be your wife, so I'll be kind. You can live here and be my maid. Serving me, and my guests in whatever way I think is fit...you'll have a bed and things to eat but you won't be out on the street believe me being out on the street is about to get alot worse for men in this town. Right now your Mistress is being kind, you get an advance opportunity in serving her. I know you're gagged...as you should be. So just nod and Mistress will understand." said Pearl.

Chief nodded.

"Good. We're starting to understand each other. Now get up and get dressed. I have a friend coming over soon. You'll have to show her your skills." stated Pearl.

Chief nodded again.

"Good, I'm glad we both agree! Now I have an outfit for you." said Pearl. She got a pink french maid's outfit from her bag.

Chief rolled out of bed. He had morning wood.

"Cocks just won't do in MY house. Now jerk off so I can put a cock cage on you, maybe someday IF you earn an orgasem I'll let you have one. Well, what are you waiting for, when I say something do it!" said Pearl.

Chief just nodded and jerked off. He sprayed all over the floor.

"Well, this is my house, kneel down and clean it up or it will be all the worse for you. City College has lots of interesting programs that they're eager to try out on mimbos like you." said Pearl. Gods above she was growing hot at all the experiments Professor Stone had planned.

Chief just nodded. He got down on the floor and licked his spunk with his tongue.

"Good fag" stated Pearl. "Now attach your cock cage yourself and sumbit to me. A woman, your better."

Chief was still petrified of "experiments". He willingly attached the cock cage. Pearl smirked.

The doorbell rang.

"Ah, that should be Jade. Why don't you go start dinner why I greet her?" questioned Pearl.

Chief had no option but to obey. He was just a mimbo now.