Yes, Sir

Story Info
Conner sees girlfriend cheating with friend and meets genie.
1.8k words
4
52.2k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first installment in a series of chapters. This one is a slow-building story intended to set the scene for the rest of the series, so if you're looking for hot and fast then I'd keep looking (but then come back to read this). Thanks and hope you enjoy!

*

Yes, Sir

"I'll see you later, babe," my girlfriend, Violet, grabs her backpack and laptop from the corner of her dorm room. "But dinner at seven with me and Luke? Conner? Hello? Are you awake?"

I groggily answer her, looking at her as she turns towards me with one hand on the door, ready to leave for another riveting Biology Lab with my best friend, Luke. Me, Violet and Luke are all science majors, but while I'm going for a bachelor's in Human Behavior and Psychology, Luke and V are doing the natural sciences. They work together in labs a few times a week.

"Sounds good, V. Text me where."

Hopefully we don't get Italian again.

It's V's favorite but if I have to eat another fettuccine alfredo I'll puke. I stretch all 6'1 of my body on her tiny dorm bed, rolling onto my side to go back to sleep. 9 am is still too early.

I keep one eye on V, running my eyes over her long, dark brown hair pinned up in a professional ponytail. My dick twitches as she smooths her clothes down, accentuating her perky C cup tits and curvy ass. She blows me a kiss before turning on her heel and walking out. I hear the door close, then the sound of V's non-slip shoes rubbing against the linoleum in our dorm hallway. I feel my eyes getting heavier and before I know it sleep wins.

*ding*

The alert of my phone wakes me from my slumber.

Who the fuck is that?

I reach around for the offending device, then realize it's lodged somewhere between the pillow and my arm. I see a message notification from Luke.

Oh, whatever. I'll check it later. I go to put the phone down when I see it's a video, doing a double take. Is that porn?

I try to unlock my phone but it won't open. Looking at the yellow case, I realize Violet left her phone. Why would Luke send V porn?

I enter 3-7-6-4 (FROG, Violet's favorite animal) and click on the video. Immediately, loud moaning and choking sounds echo in the room and I fumble to turn down the volume. I turn my attention back to the screen, flipping the phone in one hand and grabbing my dick with the other. I forget about the porn being from Luke, instead focusing on the pale brunette kneeling in front of a mixed dude as she takes his dick like a champ. The video is a bit blurry and his angle was off so the only things filling my vision are thighs, a wet dick sliding in and out of an even wetter pussy, and a pair of great tits that I swear look familiar.

Maybe it's Lana Rhoades. She's one of my favorite porn stars. I grip myself harder, using the precum as lube. The pounding onscreen gets louder and the girl moans louder.

"Fuck yeah!" She screams and he pulls her hair. "Please," the girl begs, somewhere between a moan and a growl, and my dick somehow gets harder, "please fuck me in the ass, Luke."

I laugh, still tugging my cock, and say aloud, "You fucking whore, Luke."

Whatever, porn is porn. I go back to focusing on the task in my hand, trying not to focus on the fact that the man is Luke. He pulls his dick out of the girl and lines it up with her asshole. Yes, I unintentionally jerk my cock harder, shove it deep in her tight little asshole. Luke moans as his cock forces its way past her sphincter. As he shoves it in, she moans and starts to shake, shouting, "I'm...I'm going to cum. Make me cum with your big cock deep in my ass!"

He fumbles with the camera and I see the ends of long brown hair. One hand reaches down and starts pinching her nipples and she practically screams, probably having an orgasm. Luke moans louder, moving his hand up to her throat, "Fuck, baby, you're so tight." The act of dominance makes my cock twitch again, and I can tell I'm close to cumming.

The camera shakes a bit, and the sound of a satisfied male groan sounds out as Luke says, "God damn, Violet, your asshole clenched down on my cock like a fucking vise." Hearing Luke address the brunette slut by my girlfriend's name makes me jerk in surprise. I have one second to process the fact that my girlfriend is cheating on me with my best friend before my dick tenses up and cum splatters all over my torso and part of the phone. I let out one final moan, feeling the relief as I give my softening dick a few last jerks, right before post-nut clarity hits.

Oh, fuck, my phone. Another glance at the cum-stained objects reminds me it's V's.

Violet's phone. With porn from Luke. That she's starring in. With Luke.

As I process and grow angrier, I wonder why I came so hard at seeing my girlfriend fuck another guy, especially my best friend.

I'm about to run off and confront them when I realize I'm naked with cum on my chest. I grab a towel and head to Violet's shower, soon surrounded by her intoxicating vanilla and sandalwood-scented soaps.

What am I going to say? "So, fuck anyone else lately?"

By the time my shower ends, I have no idea how I want to confront Violet. I throw on my t-shirt and jeans, lacing up my Converse as ideas form in my head. I grab both of our phones and leeave for the bio lab.

The trees look great. Fall is easily the best time of year. Maybe V and I can take Luke to that new orchard-

Both my steps and my thoughts abruptly stop as I remember the whole reason I'm outside enjoying the fall weather. What am I going to say? Why am I going to see both of them now? I kept wondering why I wasn't that mad.

I just want to know why. I need to know why. One way or another, she's going to answer all my questions. Whether she likes it or not.

"FUCK!" I scream as a numbing pain shoots through my big toe. I look down to see a small metal container on the ground with some engraving. I pick it up and dust off the dirt that covers half the symbol. The longer I look at it, the more it looks like a language. I toss it back down, thinking it's someone's Greek history project or a weird antique of some sort. A small breeze passes through the deserted path I'm taking on the lesser known side of campus, and I see a growing cloud of black and silver blow by in the wind.

What the fuck? Is that smoke?

"OH, MORTAL," the cloud morphs into a humanoid creature, black as ash with silver tattoos covering all the skin visible to me, which was a lot, "BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTER. I AM THE GREAT GENIE AZAZEL, AND YOU OWE ME YOUR EVER-LASTING SOUL."

I scream, running as fast as my lacrosse legs will move, hoping those seven years of training will do me some good in the most terrifying moment of my life.

"Dude, dude, dude, I'm fucking with you," the cloud creature has begun floating with legs crossed next to me as I move, and I scream louder. It claps a hand over my mouth. A solid, warm hand. This small movement shocks me quiet and I stop in my tracks.

"W-who...what are you?" I ask, peering up at his slightly larger physique— dark ash skin with glistening silver tattoos leading me past toned muscle and up to a firm jaw and light blue-silver eyes, almost a perfect match for his tattoos.

"My name is Azazel, but you can call me Zel. I like to think of myself as a modern genie." He waves a hand dismissively, talking about modern life, but I'm just trying to process the real-life genie talking in front of me. I must be crazy. I'm hallucinating. Yeah, this is a hallucination. Post-traumatic stupidity mind-tricks.

". . . adapting to the times and all that." He blinks down at me, realizing I've been zoned out for the duration of his little tangent. "Anyhow, you found my bottle. The last dude just dropped me there about," he paused to look down at a sleek watch fixed on his right wrist, "eight minutes ago. Eight fucking minutes. Well, suck my balls and lick my taint. I was hoping for a decent nap." He stops to crack his neck, his knuckles, and his back, then turns his icy eyes on me.

I feel like I should talk so I ask about the most obvious elephant in the alley, stammering, "So...you're a genie. I rubbed your bottle. Does that make me your, uh, master?"

"Master?" What the fuck did I just ask?

He nods, saying, "That would be correct. You seen Aladdin?"

"Yeah, man." What kind of millennial would I be if I hadn't seen Aladdin?

"It's basically like that. No killing, no falling in love, no necro-crap. Oh, and only three wishes. Maybe four if I'm feeling generous." He smiles, stunning me with how notably attractive he is, and I'm not gay. "What do you want?"

"I...I guess I just wish I could control people, you know? People can be really shitty sometimes." He smiles, then says a simple, "Done."

I squint my eyes. "Really?" I ask, "No snap? No glitter or poof?"

He sighs, muttering, "Fucking humans." He snaps and I can hear the sarcasm when he asks, "Happy?" I snort back. How should I know? You're the one who fucking glitters.

I wait for a feeling. When I feel nothing I say, "Are you sure? Man, what kind of bullshit is this? Probably some science club or paranormal club experiment. Fuck this." I keep walking, hearing him continue to talk behind me, slowly getting farther away.

"Still got two, man. Just call my name when you wanna talk or want more shit...I'm real, prom-" Finally his deep voice cuts off as I reach the science building.

Just what I needed. A stupid trick to top off my shitty day. I shake my head, charging forward through the heavy metal and wood doors. Back to business. My best friend and my girlfriend. God, what if they're fucking right now? My cock twitches again and I almost smack it down.

Please don't be fucking. The mental image reappears and stiffens my cock.

FUCK!

*

Hey, guys! Hope you liked the first part. I know it's starting a bit slow, but don't worry. Chapter two gets kinky. Thanks for reading! :)