Yes, Sir Ch. 02

Story Info
Conner tests his new powers and befriends the genie.
5k words
4.45
35.1k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Sir — Ch 2

***Hey guys, thanks for being patient. Hope you enjoy this installment! All critiques and notes happily welcome. I'm trying to find a nice balance between developing plot at a believable pace (ironic considering this is all definitely super believable) and having enough sex. Comment if you have any requests (from here on, it's pretty much Conner humiliating V and Luke to get his revenge, so any and all scenarios are open to suggestion).***

*

I walk down the halls, barely seeing the other students and professors passing by.

She's in S-432. Almost there. What if-

"Conner!" A quick shove jolts me out of my stupor and I look up to see Jess, a good friend of mine. She continues to look at me like I'm an idiot and I realize I haven't said anything.

"Oh, hey, Jess. Sorry about that. I've had a lot on my mind today," I say, rubbing a hand down my face and trailing off. Her brown eyes grow concerned.

"What's up? Is it about work?" She grabs a hair tie from her wrist, hastily throwing her blue-dyed hair into a high bun.

"No, it's... it's about Violet. I'll tell you later. Drinks?" She nods, starting to walk away.

"Yeah, yeah, but I gotta go, I've got my shift." She waves goodbye and a paper falls out from her bag.

"WAIT!" She stops in her tracks at my voice, not moving at all. "You dropped this." I walk closer, seeing her not move. "Jess?" I turn towards her face, her features and body still frozen. "Are you okay?" Her eyes widen, looking panicked. "Jess? Jess! Move!"

She finally falls out of place, catching her breath. "Fuck, I couldn't move." She still looks frazzled, but she starts to walk away again. "I-I'm gonna go. Bye, Conner."

Did she just...stop because of me? I shake my head, trying to rid myself of the thought. No, that was a coincidence. Right?

I turn the corner, seeing my Psych professor, and decide to test out my stupid theory. "Hey, Professor. Give me an extra five points on my last test." He looks at me normally before saying a very controlled, "Okay."

I look at him quizzically. "Okay?"

He checks his watch, then says, "Class. Bye, Conner." I watch his retreating form. No way. No fucking way.

I grab the arm of a nearby person and she looks at me, startled, and starts to jerk her arm out of my grasp before I say, "Don't be afraid of me. I just need two dollars for a soda. Give me the money, please." She calmly grabs her wallet and hands me two dollar bills. I thank her and give them back because, you know, I'm not a dick.

What. The. Fuck. I blow out a heavy breath, letting everything sink in. Since my mind is running a million miles per second, I find an empty classroom and start pacing.

They all listened to me. I told her to stop, he gave me extra points, she gave me money. All because I told them to do it? I can control people? So that genie was real? I stop in my tracks. The genie. I have more wishes. I go to grab that weird lamp thing, I guess, because Aladdin taught me at least one thing. I pat my pockets and then realize why it's missing.

Oh, FUCK! For the second time that day, I start sprinting.

By the time I get back to the place I had my near-heart attack, there are more people walking through the alley than I expected. I hope no one grabbed it. Please, please, please, do not let my luck be this bad.

I've just about given up hope when I see a shiny glint of light catch my eye. I jog over, praying it isn't some piece of glass, then pick up the lamp like a parent holds their newborn.

Upon closer inspection, I realize the lamp isn't actually a lamp. I squint my eyes. The fuck?

It looks more like a metal bong. I rub off more dirt, trying to get a closer look at the inscription.

"It says, 'sex god' in Egyptian hieroglyphs," a voice behind me says and I jump, turning to see Zel basically riding my back. "I wanted it to look ancient and mysterious but also double as a bong for the more...relaxed people who find it."

"Hey, dude, I appreciate the language lesson, but in the future can you warn me before mysteriously appearing." He nods his assent and I add, "And for reference, I'm definitely one of the relaxed ones."

Zel smirks, then widens his arms, reminding me of his otherworldly appearance.

"ZEL!" I jump in front of him, worried that the passersby will see his very obviously not human body. He pushes my arms down, laughing at me. "Is this funny to you?"

He stand there, relaxed and straight-faced. "Yes, actually. They only see a regular college student flailing his arms about right now and calling for," he puts his fingers up and raises his voice several pitches, screaming, "'ZEL!' Don't worry, I'm invisible to them."

Once again, he smirks, which I begin to think is his signature look, and claps his hands together. "So, shall we begin?"

*cough, cough* "Got it?" Zel says, grabbing the bong/his home from my hands.

After an extremely brief three hour info session and smoke, I'm completely clear on Zel and his rules for the wishes.

I give a final cough, affirming, "Got it."

"So," he lights the bong, "why do you want to control people? Also, how's that going for you so far?"

I lie back, letting the weed take its course, and say, "Well, it all started with my girlfriend this morning." After another thirty minutes of ranting, he lets out a deep sigh.

"Conner, my new best friend and master, that's fucked up." He rolls onto his side, looking like a dark grey Adonis. "I consider myself to be a benevolent genie— oh, speaking of, avoid other genie's if you can. It took me thousands of years to like humans. Anyway, I want to help you. I like you and I hate cheaters."

I eye him warily, not sure what he means. "Okay?"

"I'll tell you what, my man. I'm gonna spend a while with you because I've had lots of people rubbing my bong lately, and in return for my benevolence and wish-granting, you let me stay with you."

I look at him as alertedly as I can through my haze. This shit put me on my ass. "Seriously?"

He nods, standing up, stretching. "Yeah, man. I haven't had a good friend in a long time and I'd like to stretch my legs in the mortal world for a while." He grabs my hand, pulling me up with a strange amount of ease. "So, take me to your place. I have an idea about this Violet of yours. And your 'good buddy' Luke."

Ten minutes later, we're pulling up to my shitty little apartment near campus.

I toss my coat on the counter, grandly gesturing around the entryway. "Welcome to my humble abode."

After a brief tour of the growing mold and couch serving as a guest room, Zel turns to me. "Con-man," I squint my eyes at the nickname, "my bong is bigger than this place." He haughtily casts a glance towards my dying fern. "And better furnished."

"I have college loans amounting to that of a very expensive car and a part-time job that pays minimum wage. This is practically luxury."

He starts to walk out, grabbing my coat and shoving it in my arms. "Let's find mediocre luxury for two men deserving of queen-sized beds and clean air." He tosses me my keys, saying, "But first, Chipotle. I could fucking murder a burrito bowl."

He grabs my phone, Googling stuff for about twenty minutes while I take us to the closest Chipotle. I get it to go because floating food would be hard to describe. One burrito bowl and a lemonade later, he's ready to look at apartments.

"It's fifteen minutes from your campus and it's pet-friendly. Do you like dogs or cats?"

I stare in both awe and fear at Zel. An all-magical being who uses Google, likes burrito bowls and wants to move in with me. I start up the car, deciding to go along with it. I mean, worse happens than getting a genie as a friend and having his first act of friendship be to move you out of your crap campus place.

He burps, drawing my attention back to the task at hand. "Okay, great. So how do you suggest I afford this magical new apartment?"

He laughs, slapping me on the back. "I'm older than Islam. I've collected a little loose change here and there." I decide in that moment to stop questioning my benefactor.

I pull onto the road as he begins to talk about his plan for Violet and Luke.

"I think you should take revenge," he says. "You have the power to control them, so control them."

I groan in frustration, practically growling, "But I don't want anything to do with them. They're fucking cheaters and liars. If I didn't love them both so much I'd fucking torture them." I stop at a red light, angrily making my window go up and down.

I hear Zel get closer and I turn to him, seeing an evil glean in his eye and that trademark smirk. "So torture them."

"Hey, babe!" Violet answers my call to Luke's phone, sounding slightly out of breath. "Sorry, I left my phone somewhere so Luke's been letting me use his. What's up?" I silently fume, swallowing my anger and remembering Zel's detailed plan. I'm leaning against my car outside the apartment, my new apartment with a genie, while Zel finishes up inside. He's signing all the papers and kissing the new landlord's ass. Also, he's convincing her we can move in tonight. He says it's part of the plan. But he was right about the place, I've gotta admit. It's huge and I can breathe air that doesn't smell like it needs seven cans of Febreeze.

"Hey," I grit my teeth, "V. We still on for dinner?"

"YO, Conner!" Luke's voice filtering through the phone almost makes me smash it on the ground. However, I have a brain and an understanding of money, so I refrain. "Veltucci's at 8?"

My stomach rebels, and I decide to test my new power on them for the first time. Definitely not the last. "Actually, I can't deal with more Italian. You guys stop and grab some Chinese and bring it to my new place. I'll text you the address. Don't be late" Just before I hang up, I add, "I want you to order all my favorites. Stop and get dessert, also. Oh, and pay with your card."

Zel saunters out, waving a set of keys. "Let's go copy these bad boys."

After we make three copies of the apartment key and an extra garage key (Zel also got us a garage for my car and his motorcycle), we head back to my old place. We packed everything up, which took about two hours, except for my fern and the furniture. I called an underclassman friend of mine and arranged for him to move into my place for the rest of the semester. I figure he can better care for my poor plant.

We spend a while unpacking what we can. We aren't too worried about comfort because tonight we're staying in a hotel. Zel decided tomorrow is our shopping day, but tonight he wants to make the most of our new amenities, so we decide to jump in the pool. Once realizing late September is way too late for an enjoyable swim, we jump in the hot tub and talk for a while. Turns out Zel hates most professional sports but loves them on a college level, he wants to adopt a dog and a cat (I begrudgingly agreed to the cat because he is paying), classic rock and 90s pop are his favorite music genres, and he's a total foodie for all things except cold soup.

"...just not right. Soup is supposed to be hot. I honestly don't get it." He shivers, making a face. "HEY! CONNER!" We both look over to see my girlfriend waving enthusiastically from behind the gate with both Luke and three bags of Chinese food in tow. "Let us in, babe. I'm fucking starved. We really had to go at it in lab today." They share what they probably think is a secret smile. Zel looks at me, scoffing. I do a double take and realize he's turned into a normal-looking human. He's shrunk himself down a bit, made his dark ashy skin a dark cocoa color, and turned the silver tattoos a typical black. He's kept his eyes and seemingly impossibly muscular build, though.

We both get out and let them in. I watch as V's hungry eyes look at me then Zel, lingering on his hulking frame and the obvious bulge in his trunks.

Great. I scoff, and her attention turns back to me. The embarrassed flush on her skin slowly turns into a blush as she coughs and turns towards the building doors. "Let's go. and when were you going to tell me about your new apartment? I'm your girlfri-"

"V, shut up and jump in the pool. You too, Luke. Oh, but give me the food first." They both look bewildered but obediently hand me the bags then jump in, fully clothed. They get out, shaking and looking concerned. I smile, knowing how much Luke hates getting his hair wet. "It's room 401. Come on, I'm hungry."

Pillows are our chairs for the night. Luke throws on one of his infamous playlists, claiming we'll actually like this one. I make it through two bites of sesame chicken before I turn off the shitty techno.

I turn to the assholes, asking, "How was your day? Anything, I don't know, fun?" Zel quietly chews his lo mein, taking a keen interest in his bowl.

Violet laughs lightly, turning her head towards Luke. "Same old, I guess. What do you think, Luke? Did we do anything...exciting?" I see her eyes quickly shoot down towards his dick.

He clears his throat, suddenly as interested in his veggie fried rice as Zel was in his noodles. "Uh, nope. We got a few new samples from that pond near campus. Apparently, there's a tadpole surge this year and they want to know about any climate correlation." He looks at V, muttering and smiling, "It was pretty awesome, actually."

I just about break my own teeth, and I think Zel notices I'm about to lose my shit. I put my plate down and lean back on my hands. "Where'd you leave your phone, V?"

She looks up at me, putting down the fortune from her cookie she was reading, startled by the topic change. "Not sure. Maybe in my dorm. Did you see it, babe?"

I nod a few times, looking her right in the eyes while I say, "Oh, yeah, I did."

"And you didn't think to tell me? I've been so worried, Conner. What the fuck?"

I sit up, clenching my fists, then look at Zel. He's still steadily eating his noodles, but his attention has turned towards us for now. He nods at me, giving me the silent approval to go along with it. He told me to give her the chance to confess, then go from there with the torture plan.

Lying fucking whore. I look at Luke, whose eyes have widened slightly. I think he might get where I'm going. "Luke?"

"Yeah, man?"

"Anything you want to say?"

I see red when he plays it off, chuckling, "Have you had any sake, Conner? You're acting weird."

Lying fucking whores.

I grab a napkin, wiping my hands and mouth, then toss it in Luke's food. He yells, "What the fuck, Conner?"

"Zel, you done eating?" He takes two last bites, nodding. "Awesome. So, since neither of you confessed, I just want to talk for a bit. How long have you been fucking behind my back?"

Violet jerks in surprise, mouth hanging open like a fish, stammering, "Wh-what are you talking about?"

I sigh, upset but unsurprised that she's lying. "Violet, he sent you a video of the two of you to your phone. I saw it. There's really no point in lying. I just want to know why."

V sighs, casting a glance towards Conner before putting down her food and clearing her throat. "It's been about four, maybe five, months now. Since the beginning of last semester. I'm sorry, Conner," she says as tears start to fall, "but this wasn't your fault. It's just because of Luke. He...he makes me feel good." With these words, she looks at her lover and starts sobbing.

"Conner, man, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to let it get this far. I didn't want to tell you because I've always had feelings for her, but then that night at James' party last year you guys hooked up. So," he casts his eyes downward shamefully, unshed tears in his eyes, "I dropped it. Or at least I thought. But all that alone time," he looks back up at me, "I'm just so sorry."

I don't know how I feel. Angry? Numb? Confused? How did I not notice before? James' party was almost a year ago.

I run a hand through my hair again, then stand. "I trusted both of you. Why wouldn't you just tell me?" I grab my coat, zipping it up as I contemplate my next words and actions. "You know, I loved you, Violet," her tears get heavier, "and you, Luke. You were my best friend. What a fucking cliche, dude."

"Well, we're going to go. I'm pretty fucking angry, so I think I'm gonna cool off for a bit. You two stay here until your phone says it's midnight. No sleeping, no blankets, and definitely no touching each other. Only breaks are to shit or piss." I walk over to my laptop, opening a file I shared with myself earlier. "You two get to watch your little porno. It's set to repeat. Charger's over there. Yay! While it plays, you two get to talk about why what you did was really fucked up. When the time says 12 am, you get to watch the video for pleasure. Only thing is, neither of you can cum. If you think you're going to, lay off, then start again." I kick Violet in the vag then kick Luke in the balls for good measure. "That's just to make me feel less like I want to kill you both. You can leave at 8 am for class. Night."

I grab my keys, twirling them around my finger, then start whistling "Like A Virgin."

"Oh, almost forgot." Zel bends down, picks up two fortune cookies, then looks at the humiliated pair as they begin to talk and cry more. "Night, sleep tight, hope the bed bugs come out and bite." Let the torture begin.

I wake up to the cheerful sound of Zel singing "Since U Been Gone" in the shower. A tad pitchy. I check the time on my phone. 6:34. A whole 26 minutes before my alarm. I throw on some joggers and a t-shirt then crack the door, letting out billows of steam.

"I'm gonna go grab some complimentary coffee and breakfast then go check on the nymphos," I call to Zel, who pops his head out of the shower. "Want anything?"

"Nah, thanks, I'll go later."

With that, I head out, grab my energy in a cup, and head over to my new place. I spend the drive thinking about V and Luke. I want to feel bad, but honestly, fuck them.

By the time I walk up to the door, my coffee is drained and my brain is awake. I pull out my keys then pause. Through the door I hear a borderline symphony of moaning, both recorded and live for your viewing pleasure, and crying. I walk in and see V and Luke in the same positions. V's normally pristine ponytail is askew and mascara is smudged under her eyes, which are red and shining with fresh tears. I look down at her raw pussy. Holy fuck, she's sitting in a puddle of her own juices.

She looks at me, sobbing, saying, "I'm sorry, Conner. Please. Please...make...make me...." I scoff at her, turning my attention to Luke. His dick looks like that of a thirteen year-old who just discovered masturbation. It's like a half-wilted flower trying to make it through a rough spring. He's crying, too, and groaning and moaning simultaneously. His precum is slithering down his dick and around him, a treacherous snake.

"Dude, I think my dick is gonna break. Was there Viagra in my food? Did you drug us?"

I say nothing, instead walking towards the laptop and turning off the incessant moaning. I crouch down by Violet.

"Stop playing with your pussy, slut." She breathes a sigh of relief, then I start to move my fingers towards her sopping wet hole. "Because it's my turn."

Her eyes widen and she breathes out a moan that sounds like a mix of relief and pain.

"You wanted to cum so badly before with Luke in that video, so I decided to give that to you. You should be grateful," I say, rubbing her slit up and down. "Instead, you're whining like a little girl and ungrateful." Her lip starts quivering as more tears drip down her face. "From now on, I want you to call me 'Master' or 'Sir.' You're going to be my little sex toy." I hear Luke's groans increasing in tempo behind me. I continue to ignore him.

"Yes, Sir," she says, meekly.

I turn back to V, circling her clit in small motions as she mewls. "Luke is making a fucking mess, don't you think? In my new apartment." I stick three fingers in her and they slide in with no problem. Fuck, it's so wet. "Lick it all up."

12