All Comments on 'Yes, Sir Ch. 02'

by literateblackwidow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally enjoyable!

It is so hard to find an actually entertaining genie story but you nailed it!

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

Was he just making her say those things or making her believe them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unless he magically fixes Luke’s cock, he’s likely permanently ruined future erections.

And while he has every right to be upset, he physically assaulted them both. Which is illegal. Then he kidnapped them. Then made them stay awake for 24 hours. Then deprived them of water so now they’re dehydrated.

He claims to not be a dick and then acts like a dick. He claims to have lived her but then tortures her. I read once that hope you react under stress is the real you. I would say the real him is a selfish, sociopathic narcissist as evident by his actions.

literateblackwidowliterateblackwidowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hello to all! I hope you've been enjoying the stories so far. I just want to say that I gladly welcome all feedback, critiques, or suggestions for the story and any future ideas. I love to hear some fun twists, so please don't be afraid to tell me what you think. That being said, if you just want to be critical to be critical and pick apart the story with no kind intention, please refrain. Once again, thank you all for devoting your time to reading my stuff. It's both cool and weird to be the perpetrator behind the literateblackwidow name. Happy reading guys! :)

Firstly, I appreciate your feedback, Anonymous commenter, though I'd like to point out what I believe to be the errors and hopefully you'll come to see my side. The whole point of this story (tagged with nonconsent themes) is Conner exhibiting control over them. As far as depriving them of sleep, I'm pretty sure college students are used to many long nights without sleep. As far as water goes, he fed them and gave them drinks late into the night and "deprived" them for only about eight hours. I'm pretty sure they'll live. Hell, I've gone longer without water. I'm pretty sure he never claimed not to be a dick, though I could be wrong about that and I'm not going to scour the story to prove you wrong. He did, and still does because love doesn't fade overnight, love her, but the whole point of this story is seeking revenge. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy the story but just go read something you will enjoy, and next time, maybe look in a category you won't criticize anonymously. Happy reading, my dude.

Secondly, to address flynndrider (by the way, if this is a Tangled reference, I might love you), howdy! Thanks so much for asking because I was worried as to whether or not readers understood my intent. To clarify, unless Conner explicitly tells her or anyone else to say something specific, then he's just forcing them to reveal their thoughts. So when he tells her to talk dirty or tell him how much she likes something, he's just making her say those things in her head out loud. For instance, one day I may have him ask her if she likes something and she'll be like, "Quite frankly, fuck this and you." I think that'd be pretty funny because it's unexpected. Thanks for asking! Happy reading, my guy :)

iamjmph01iamjmph01about 4 years ago
Howdy

Hi, thanks for writing and sharing. Looks pretty good, and seems to be Tagged right.

Your reply to anon did bring up a few things...

On the first page of this part he makes that girl give him 2 dollars and then gives them back because he's "not a dick"...

While the saying "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" is true in most cases... it usually doesn't happen within hours. Also the high from toking up should have mellowed him out, even if its been a few hours.

But their lying to his face did enrage him(maybe a little too easily) so....

You don't say when he leaves for the hotel with Zel, but they were ordered to do nothing but watch their video on repeat, except when they needed to "shit or piss", and talk about what they've done until midnight, and then masturbate till 8.. As we don't know what time he left we have to make assumptions. They originally wanted to meet at 8, so we assume they showed up at that time. and then you say he only had "two bites" of his dinner before the, at most, 20 minute conversation started. Then he left. So say 9 at the latest. We also saw earlier that his orders are taken quite literally as when he told the girl to "stop" she was completely frozen in place.

So..that would be @ 11 hours without food or drink. Which is doable, but not very fun at all. The thing is 8 hours of edging would burn a lot of your internal water supply up... so based on that they were probably dehydrated enough to cause issues...

All that said it's your story and if that's the way you want to go that's how it is. No one has the right to ask you to change your story to fit their desires. As i said i do thank you for this, its been a pretty interesting read and I've very much enjoyed it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Gotta Say!

It was poetic justice taking Luke's girl and having him watch. then to make it so they are his only. it will be interesting to see what he does with Luke. I would turn him Gay and have him bring Money back every day. I know sounds vindictive as hell. But if they would have said something first they wouldn't be in this situation.

RanDog025RanDog025about 4 years ago
GOOD STORY SO FAR!

GOTTA SUGGESTION FOR YOU THO. OMIT THE dot dot dot's AND USE COMMA'S PLEASE. FOR THOSE THAT USE TEXT READERS SUCH AS TEXT ALOUD WITH JENNIFER'S VERY SEXY VOICE, THE dot dot dot's HAVE TO BE EDITED OUT. OTHER THAN THAT YOUR DOING WELL! THANKS

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very good addition!

I like what you've done to add to this story! I wonder if you'll add Jess as his girlfriend since you introduced her here. That way V can be the slut for him and more. Luke sounds like a POS and should be dealt with as a slave to get things done, always watching, but never participating. Then there's Zel, I'm curious how you're going to add more to him and the other wishes, are there still two left or are there more since they're living together now? Thank you!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Thats the torture? Giving her the same pleasures Luke gave her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous