Yes, Sir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at me in horror, begging me to stop even as she crawls on her knees to the cum stains. She bends over, licking up the load he just blew.

"Do you like that, Violet?" She meekly nods her head. "Tell me how much you like it, Violet."

"I like it, Sir." My dick decides he wants to join the party.

"And why do you like it, Violet?" She looks like a cartoon character kneeling there, licking cum while her pussy juices seep out of her raw hole.

Luke is just sitting there, still tugging his dick. "Hey, Luke, help her out." The look he gives me is comical, but his body moves without his permission and he kneels down. Seeing them both on their knees is pretty fun. Zel was right. I sigh, rocking back on my heels. "Nah, I'm just fucking with you. I have a better job for you." I grab his phone and hand it to him. "You're gonna record me and Violet having sex while you masturbate to us. You get to watch the girl you love fuck another man. Aw, I wonder how that feels." His face goes through a flurry of emotions, ranging from fury to lust to fear to sadness. "And then you get to keep the recording as your only masturbation material for the foreseeable future unless I say otherwise. Got it?" I smirk at him, still playing with V's pussy, then look at him and bare my teeth in a humorless grin. "Press record, sweetheart."

I slip two fingers in her cunt unceremoniously and she moans, reaching under her to rub her clit.

"Did I say you could touch yourself, Pet?" She shakes her head and goes back to being a human mop.

I unzip my pants, then look at my watch. 7:21. Perfect. I go back to fingering V with three fingers. How is she still so tight? I pull my dick out, then look up at Conner. I start to rub my cock up and down her slit, feeling her juices coat my tip.

He glares at me, still rubbing his hardening cock. "What's wrong, bud? She's my girlfriend. Or, was. Oh, right, V, I totally forgot. I'm breaking up with you." She cries out and starts to turn her head towards me. "Keep licking, slut. I want spotless floors." I look at Luke, saying, "She's mine. My fuck toy. My little slut." I punctuate my point by slamming my dick in her. She cries out.

"Tell him how much you love my dick, slut," I pull her face up by her hair, making her look at Luke. I pound her even harder, feeling her pussy tighten around me with each stroke. After a year, I know her body pretty well.

"I wuv hiv ick, Uke" she tries to speak with a mouthful of cum, but it comes out pretty garbled.

"Oh, and you can quit the cum-licking. Just swallow. Pretty sure you got it all, you cum-guzzler."

She swallows dramatically, as though she just vanquished a foe in battle instead of licking up some precum, then speaks more clearly. "It fills me up. He's stretching my little pussy on his big dick. It feels so good it hurts."

"V, start rubbing your clit and pinching your nipples while you tell Luke how much better my cock feels in you." She complies, putting her face on the ground and grinding her ass back on me. Fucking hell, I think she likes being humiliated. My dick really likes this revelation. Her moans get louder until I'm almost worried about neighbors. Her pussy starts tightening and I can tell she's close to cumming. I move faster and harder, focusing on my own orgasm. "Keep talking dirty, baby girl."

I look down at her jiggling ass, and next thing I know my hand is swinging down hard. V makes a deep groaning sound, and for a second I worry I hurt her, but then I realize I don't have to worry about her feelings anymore. "Oh, you like that, cheater? You like when I spank you like the bad little girl you are?"

Violet cries out, "Oh, Master!" I spank her five more times, hard and fast. The red marks darken.

Fuck, that's hot. Why did we never do this before?

I start spanking her again and lose count, focusing on her reddening ass. In the back of my mind I remember how Luke stuck it in her ass in the video. My dick twitches. She's never let me do that before.

But I don't know how clean she is right now and I don't feel like cleaning that up. I look down at her asshole and spit on my finger, then test to see if I can slide it past her tight sphincter.

She looks up at Luke and moans out. "He just stuck a finger in my ass, Oh, god. Fuck, Luke, I feel so good. I'm just his whore." Her head lolls to the side and she looks up at me, begging, "Please, Conner, cum in my ass. I want to feel you cum in my ass, Sir."

"Maybe if you're good." I grab her throat, squeezing slightly until I see her eyes widen. "You're such a little slut. You just want my cock in your ass. Only real sluts love a hard dick in their ass, Violet." I feel my balls tingle and can tell I'm gonna cum soon. I look up at Luke, who's crying and has been jerking off the whole time. "I want you to cum while watching me fuck the girl you love." He cries harder, and I reach down to rub Violet's clit with my free hand. "Cum on my dick, you anal whore."

Luke lets out a small roar of anger/lust/sadness and his cum shoots on Violet's tits and the bottom of her ponytail.

Whether from my power over her, the cum bath, or just because she was that close, Violet explodes in a powerful orgasm, her pussy clamping down on my cock.

I shudder my way through orgasm, feeling my cum shoot into her. I give a few last pumps as my dick slowly softens. I look down at her asshole as I pull my finger out, then see her pussy leaking my sperm.

"Get up and get dressed as you are, both of you. You have time to grab a power bar or some breakfast before your class." I pull my pants up, zipping them closed. "We'll go over the rules of our little engagement later, but for now, just a few basic ones. You don't tell anyone about any of this or our future encounters, no one will learn about my power, you obey Azazel just as you obey me, you're both to be at my beck and call, and no sex or masturbation unless I permit it. Basically, I own you now." I start to usher them out of the apartment, looking at my almost clean floors. "Have fun at school. If I call, pick up the phone." I look at their bewildered faces before I slam the door in their faces.

Well, I think that went pretty alright. I walk over to the scene of the crime, bending down to pick up my laptop. I check the charge and think it'll last me through my two classes, but grab ,y charger anyway.

I run to the bathroom, a bit sweaty and in need of a shower. I start to think about how else I can exert my power.

Violet and I have a class with Professor MacCormick later. I recall the couple of times I've seen him take a lingering glance at my Violet. That could be fun.

Zel walks through the door as I'm cutting up some fruit I grabbed from the buffet at the hotel. "Yo," he says in greeting.

"Do you think they deserve a break?" I ask, drying off my hands.

He tosses an apple towards me, which I add to the pile, answering with a simple, "Nah."

I guess that settles it.


12