Yes, Sir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggle as he looks up at me, slightly panicked. "Don't worry, just get back to licking, Professor. Or are you afraid someone will walk in and see you licking your hot 20 year-old student's wittle cunny?" I baby talk towards the end as a joke, but he doesn't laugh.

He gets up, cock hard and bouncing as he walks to the door and locks it. "Don't be such a smartass, slut. Now get over here and suck my dick." He starts stroking himself, standing proudly.

I hop off his desk, leaving a trip of juices, then crawl over to him, making sure to wiggle my ass a bit. I stop in front of him, one hand poised in the air and the other grabbing his muscular thigh. With one hand, I grab his dick, bringing my tongue onto the tip and taking a tentative, teasing lick. His precum is just starting to come out, so I take another quick lick. Salty.

He groans, grabbing my hair, muttering, "Faster, whore. I don't have all day."

I get closer, engulfing the head and sucking, then start slowly bobbing up and down to find a rhythm as I try to take all seven inches down my throat. I suck my cheeks in, creating as tight a seal as I can, slobbering heavily as I make my way down. I get about six inches down before I start to gag, but this only makes him moan louder and grip my hair hard. I muscle through and swallow him down, wiggling around once my nose is flat against his pubes. I back off so I don't throw up, because damn, that would be embarrassing. I stroke his cock, twisting my wrist a bit and using enough pressure to satisfy, then dive back down. With my tongue, I lick the sensitive underside of the head and use my free hand to lightly drag my nails across his balls. He groans, shoving my head down. My eyes bulge from surprise and I choke.

"That's it, princess. Take my big dick. Oh, you're such a good little girl," he says in that hot accent of his which is only more pronounced in this state. "Get up and bend over the desk."

I get off my knees and wipe the drool from my mouth, then bend over the desk, lifting one leg up for better access and resting it on the uncomfortable wood.

He sidles up behind me then starts stroking the tip of his cock over my pussy. "Haven't you always dreamed of being seduced while the sound of a Professor teaching just meters away drills into your ears?"

"Are you gonna stick your cock in me or are you just planning to stroke it over me all day?" I petulantly ask, purposefully trying to provoke him.

He chuckles, guiding the tip in slowly. "Well, who am I to deny a lady a good, hard fucking?"

I groan, a low rumble in my throat, then reach down to rub my clit. After twelve fucking hours I deserve an orgasm.

He keeps slowly pushing his thick dick inside, my tight cunt hugging him all the way. Finally, after what feels like a century, he bottoms out and settles there for a moment.

"You know, you're pretty tight," he says, starting to pull back out. "For such a whore," he whispers in my ear, slamming his cock in and pounding me hard. I lean down and grip the desk with my free hand then start rubbing my clit faster.

My breaths become whimpering moans and I start to tense up as a powerful orgasm builds up.

"Please, Professor, please make me come all over your cock."

MacCormick's pace slows, and I feel every inch sawing in and out of my body. He grabs me by my arms and lifts my upper body until I'm parallel with him. The new angle makes every stroke glide right over my g-spot, and the new sensations act like a furnace in my pussy. I feel it like a heat spreading out from my stomach, and then finally, I explode.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream, exhausted as I collapse on the desk, my pussy tightening and quivering on MacCormick's cock. He quickly reaches around to cover my mouth, but it's too late.

"Excuse me for one moment," Professor Jane says to her students, her voice growing closer as the tapping of heels grows louder. "It would seem Professor MacCormick may have hurt himself."

MacCormick sighs, stroking slowly. "Ach. Now you've done it, ya loud fucking eejit."

A series of fast knocks followed by the jiggling of the doorjamb draws my gaze to the door.

"Just stay quiet and let me handle this," MacCormick speaks quietly and directly into my ear, muttering, "This old hag is gonna ruin my orgasm."

"Professor MacCormick, are you alright in there? Should I call for help?"

"Oh, I just stubbed my toe. You know how hard," he emphasizes the word by stroking deeper, "these desk edges can be. Nothing to worry yourself over, Marilyn. Sorry for disturbing you."

Professor Jane chuckles, saying, "Oh, trust me, I think my students are happy for the break. I'll leave you to your work. Keep it up!"

MacCormick grins like a wolf, saying, "Oh, trust me, I will."

Professor Jane click-clacks away again, and MacCormick gets back to chasing his orgasm.

"Now, where was I?" Somehow, he remained hard through his conversation, so he starts hammering at my worn out pussy once more. For my own sake, I try to get him to cum quickly.

I start shoving back on his cock, grinding my pussy like a champ and working the muscles to clamp down on him. "Come on, old man. Is that all you've got?"

He lets out an exasperated grunt. "I'm forty-fucking-two, you great hussy." Still, my jab at his age seems to motivate him.

He reaches down to my clit and I let out a reluctant groan. "No, Professor. Please, don't make me cum again. Your dick is too much for me to take."

He runs a hand up my spine, pushing me down onto the desk and making me arch my back. "Shut up and let me use you, slut. Once I'm done in your cunt, I'm gonna make you choke on my dick and swallow every drop of my cum." His hand reaches my throat and he grips it lightly. "Maybe I'll make you sit under my desk in my next class and please me. Then it'll be hard for you to run that pretty little mouth."

Involuntarily, my pussy tightens around his cock and I start pinching my nipples. His breathing gets heavier as he describes how he wants to use me.

"Next class, I want you in the front row wearing a tiny little skirt and no panties. Then, if I decide you've been a good little student, I'll let you suck my dick. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? You want to feel like a used, cheap little whore."

He starts groaning between his words, and I feel his dick harden more. He pulls out, stroking his cock, then says, "Turn around. I want you to swallow every drop of your Professor's cum." I get back on my knees, opening wide as he strokes, his dick shining with my pussy juices. He groans, and I decide to help him along by leaning over and sucking his balls. He pants, stroking himself, then grabs me tightly by the hair and shoves my open mouth in front of his dick. Thick, white cum shoots out and he moans, saying, "That's right, princess. Oh, you're such a good whore for me."

I keep my mouth open, letting the cum gather in a pool, present it like the proud student I am, then swallow. He watches every movement, slowly stroking his gradually shrinking cock.

"Well," he says, walking over to grab his clothes, granting me a great view of his muscular ass, "that was nice. Unexpected, but very much welcome." He bundles up my clothes, handing them to me. "I've got a class in twenty. Once Jane and her students leave, you can see yourself out."

He begins tying his shoes, and I stand naked as a bear. Once he's dressed, he grabs a pile of papers and his laptop and shoves them in his carrier.

"I suppose I'll see you next week. And Violet," he turns back towards me with one hand on the door, "come prepared to our next class. Otherwise I'll punish you somewhere we can be a bit," the smirk returns, "louder." The slam of the door jolts me out of my mental stupor.

I just fucked my professor. And I liked it. A lot.

What the fuck did I just do?

12