Yesterday Afternoon

Story Info
A Compromising Situation.
1.6k words
4.59
37.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lunchtime call; I was to leave work immediately. Once home I would find everything laid out on the bed: nightie, bralette, cotton panties, hold-ups, lipstick, silver choker and...a blindfold?

When I was ready I rang her as ordered, covered my eyes and began to toy with my nipples in anticipation of what was to come. My little clitty jumped inside my panties when, a minute later, the front door opened.

My mind suddenly went into overdrive: was this part of her plan or had I, in my excitement, forgotten to lock the door? It could be anyone! I was afraid to call out because I didn't want to be caught like this either by a stranger or, worse still, a neighbour! I heard the heavy tread of feet on the stairs and my heart began to race.

Being blind, I focused all of my other senses on the sound of those footsteps - they didn't sound like my wife's! What should I do? Break Character? Pull off my blindfold and run to lock the bedroom door?

It was too late! The intruder was at the top of the stairs, there was no time and now I couldn't even remember if I'd closed the bedroom door! My breath came in huge gulps, my heart pounded; whoever it was could be looking straight at me - there was nothing I could do!

Fear, anxiety and excitement resulted in a total bodily shut-down. I may as well have been tied to the bed, unable to move anything but my head which stared blindly towards the unknown person in the corridor, directly outside my bedroom door. I cursed silently when I heard the door handle turn, realising that I had shut it earlier, and then the door swung open and I was revealed in all my feminised glory.

I shook with indecision as it seemed the utter silence lasted forever. There was no more movement: I was being watched from the doorway. I wanted desperately to tear off the blindfold, to know exactly what was going on but I restrained myself; whoever was standing there watching me now knew my most precious secret, there was nothing I could do to change that. I was helpless.

And in accepting I could do nothing I began to relax: my breathing slowed, my heart-rate slowed, I removed my arms from the protective positions they had taken up and placed them at my sides and turned to face forward. I was calm. Almost immediately I heard the sound of my intruder removing their footwear. The thick carpet would now mask the sound of anyone approaching the bed!

In a way the removal of those shoes settled any nerves I was feeling: no matter whether it was my wife or a neighbour it was clear that they were going to take full advantage of this opportunity for no recriminations sexual release and, in a very pragmatic moment, while I waited for their next move, I decided I would suck a cock if one were presented to my mouth, given that I'd had lots of practice on my wife's strap-on and it was likely that, if it were a man in my room, he was sent by my wife and therefore any refusal would get back to her.

I started back into the present as a cotton-gloved hand stroked my stockinged thigh. I couldn't be sure but I thought the glove was female in size. I shivered as hands pushed at me, encouraging me up onto my hands and knees, forcing my legs apart spanking my ass, reaching around to pinch my clitty, rolling my nipples between fingers, pulling my cotton panties aside to poke forcefully between my cheeks eliciting a grunt of surprised pleasure. But from everything I was receiving there was still nothing familiar in the roughness of my treatment to indicate for sure that this was my wife or even, apart from the size of the hands, that it was a woman.

My bottom was suddenly exposed as my panties were pulled roughly down to my stocking tops and a moment later I cried out in surprise as the gloved hand landed a smarting blow against my right ass cheek! I knew better than to give voice to my pain after that first smack and I was pretty sure now that my "intruder" was, in fact, female and likely my wife because the person, spanking me so thoroughly, was obviously left-handed and the impact was comparable to past punishments.

That knowledge gave me a certain licence to enjoy myself and, to be honest, I began to act like the slutty little sissy I am. I thrust my bottom back, into her blows, moaning and wriggling at each connection. I dropped onto my elbows, opened my legs further and pressed upwards to give her total access stretching my panties across my thighs and catching the head of my clitty under the waistband.

She took full advantage of my invitation and my inner thighs were soon burning as red as my bottom cheeks before she finished, reached beneath me and squeezed my balls just hard enough to bring a tear to my eyes beneath the blindfold. And then those gloved fingers were back at my pussy, this time covered in cold lube, pressing insistently inwards, thoroughly coating my insides, three fingers opening me up...making me ready!

She grabbed my ponytail and roughly dragged me sideways to where my fingertips curled over the edge of the mattress. A finger pressed insistently against my lower lip and as I opened my mouth it was instantly replaced by the head of, what felt like, the thickest cock I'd ever sucked.

Now there was no subtlety in her actions. At the same moment as her hips bucked, sliding her girlcock into my mouth, she yanked my ponytail forward, forcing it deep enough to trigger my gag-reflex. She held me there as my mouth produced streams of saliva to counteract the extreme discomfort of being restrained at the point of vomiting and, when she was satisfied, began to fuck my mouth relentlessly.

This was not the wife who toyed gently with her sissy in our most intimate moments; it was not the person whose pussy throbbed under my fingers as she unfavourably compared my clitty to every other cock she'd ever fucked, or wanted to fuck; nor was this the woman whose punishments were always tinged with an undeniably erotic flavour: this person was unknown to me. To this person I was a piece of meat, a slave to her baser inclinations, a vessel for her cock.

Even as I slobbered hungrily over the thick meat filling my mouth I couldn't help but shiver at the thought of accommodating it in my tight pussy. That fear hadn't communicated itself to my little clitty though which bounced excitedly between my tummy and panties as the strap-on continued to bury itself in my throat. Just when I began to feel I couldn't take any more she dragged my head from her cock using my hair, pushed my shoulders flat on the bed and ran her hand along my back before burying her fingers in my boipussy once again.

Again I felt her apply what seemed like vast quantities of lube as she probed deep within me and then the head of that monster cock popped past my sphincter to my accompanying grunt of surprise. As with my mouth, she didn't wait; didn't allow me prepare, simply buried her cock inside me. I felt her balls hit my perenium even as I found myself pinned to the bed moaning at the pain of her invasion.

Now she rested, giving my body a few precious moments to adjust, pushing my bottom cheeks further apart as she reached to grip my hips tightly. The monster began its slow retreat but I knew what was coming and arched my back and spread my knees as wide as I could before whispering over and over again, into the silence, the words I knew she longed to hear: "Please fuck your sissy, Please fuck me, Please..."

She was merciless. I was invaded again and again in long, slow strokes that overwhelmed my remaining senses, that consumed every facet of my higher functions. I was reduced to a grunting, moaning, beta animal crouched abjectly before my alpha in confirmation of my lesser status. I had, very vocally, ejected all of my pleasure long before that monster, finally satisfied, withdrew, drawing a gasp of relief from my parched mouth and leaving me gaping, stiff and aching from maintaining my servile position for such an extended period of time.

But, she wasn't finished yet. Dragged by my ponytail which she had kept hold of all through my erotic torment, she emitted her first sound since entering the house, a yell of delight as strings of viscous liquid splashed across my face and hair: she had bought a squirting strap-on that was liberally covering my face with, what felt like, cum.

Once she had emptied her cock all over my face she released my hair and, with a groan I eased myself into a position lying prone on the bed. I was spent. My ravaged body ached all over, my hard little clitty lay in the pool of cum I had deposited and I felt as if I hadn't slept in a week. I was too tired to even pull up my panties.

I was sure I looked a mess: a face covered in cum, my nightie rucked around my tummy, panties halfway down my thighs and I could feel that one of my stockings had fallen around my calf.

I felt her climb on top of me, her cock pressing between my bottom cheeks as her mouth came into contact with my right ear, and whispered: "Stay right there until your wife gets home; I want her to see what a nasty little slut she married!" and with those words she climbed off me, I heard the strap-on hit the floor, the sounds of her dressing, walking down the stairs and out the door which, thankfully, clicked shut behind her!