All Comments on 'Yesterday Afternoon'

by allourdesires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Real or story

Is this actual accounts or just a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Unknown Daddy

How I wish I had a Daddy like this, who will make me his satisfied woman! I so want to be his girl, and adore him with everything I have to offer. I so want to be his woman, forever! Please be my Daddy!

Roxanne, His Sissy Boi Forever

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

My comment on its ambivalence. Wow!

allourdesiresallourdesiresalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Actual account

With artistic licence thrown into the mix. Probably somewhere around the 50:50 mark. For some reason time moves differently when sight is taken away and emotions are heightened! It was my first time to be blindfolded so I tried to relate my impressions.

Thanks for reading it.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 5 years ago
Then who was it!?!!

Awesome story, I hope we get the answer in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a surprise

As per your bio..."taking my lead from other writers and having discussed it with my wife I'm removing all nasty anonymous comments"

Aren't you able to function without your wife telling you what to do?

allourdesiresallourdesiresover 4 years agoAuthor
That, my friend, indicates a small mind!

Perhaps you don't understand the nature of "marriage" (meaning the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship) or perhaps it is the idea of having a "discussion" that you are unfamiliar with (a discussion in this instance could be taken to mean the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas).

It is the nature of a married couple to "talk" (talking in this instance means to speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words). This "talking" usually takes the form of the sharing of information, concerns, events and other random matters that evolve naturally during the course of this "conversation" (which can here be taken to mean a talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged).

Being in a "marriage", or "union" (which I know sounds like onion but actually means in this particular instance a joining together) you can take it that my wife and I "talk" and "discuss" (the root word for discussion) lots of different things that are on our minds, one of which happened to be silly, anonymous, basement dwelling reptiles with nothing else to do but post nasty, misogynistic, unhelpful and rude comments that do not contribute to "talking", "discussion" or "conversation".

I leave comments that I do not like where the person has been brave enough to leave their "handle" (which here means the name that they have registered with the site) but if YOU and your ilk are too afraid to associate yourself with the thoughtless and impertinent comments you make then why would I want to leave them here? Nobody wants to see them except for the person who posts them; nobody wants to read them and only similarly small-minded individuals who post similar comments in a similar anonymous fashion would agree with them.

I may be a sissy in the bedroom but I'm man enough to own what I do and say, unlike some (Definitely pointing a finger at you!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer

I was dressed in my black body stockings and heels full make up red lip stick and nails topped off with my blond wig.But what was different this time i was tied down and there was a big cock deep in my ass fucking me hard.This was my first time with a man and having sex with him.But his hard cock felt great and was making me hot.I could not weight to suck his cock for the first time.He pulled his cock out of my ass and forced it down my throat gaging me .Soon he was filling me with loads of sweet tasting cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was cool. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallourdesires@allourdesires
Just a guy who becomes a sub-gurl in the bedroom! Apologies that neither my wife nor I have been very active recently but, sadly, we've been dealing with a family illness that has taken up all of our free time. Thankfully the worst is over and once we are assured of their co...