Yet Another Room Service

Story Info
Early morning hotel session.
960 words
4.33
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers

Sometimes hotel rooms can be a bit of a pain getting access to, what with nosy receptionists, lifts and stairs needing a key card to get in. Really puts a dampener on the anticipation of a fresh hook up, that excitement of hearing the unlatched door opening while I'm naked on all fours on the bed waiting for that initial contact of a horny hand or finger on my willing, shaved and lubed-up ass, but alas, that wasn't happening this morning.

This hotel needed key card access so we'd arranged to meet just outside the main entrance. He'd just finished night shift and would be wearing a green North Pole hoodie and sweats and, according to his message on the app, would be arriving in five minutes.

I made my way downstairs and out into the early morning sunshine pretending to be on my phone as I loitered impatiently on the main road. In what felt like twenty minutes, but was probably only two, I spotted the green hoodie coming towards me. I wasn't disappointed. A tasty 5 foot 10 athletic, clean shaven with a shaved head guy broke into a smile as we greeted each other shaking hands like we knew each other and headed into the hotel lobby and onwards to the lifts which, thankfully, opened straight away. This was always the slightly awkward moment, just the two of us in the lift on our own for the first time exchanging pleasantries. Thankfully it was a short trip and, apart from passing the room service maid in the corridor, we arrived into my room shortly afterwards.

As soon as the door closed he moved in and we were snogging with plenty of tongue action. His hands dropped to my ass and he pulled me hard against his crotch grinding a hard and thick bulge against my equally hard, but not as thick, bulge while kneaded my ass cheeks like dough. Breaking our contact we stripped off and I was rewarded with the sight of an exquisitely rock hard nine inch piece of meat with, just a hint of pre-cum coating the head.

Dropping to my knees I soon had that beauty in my mouth sucking and drooling over it while stroking my own now throbbing cock. During our chats the previous night he'd promised me a big cock and boy was he true to his word. I, in return had promised him a greedy mouth and a hungry willing hole to pound and I'd 'no intention of reneging on that.

As I sucked him as deep as I could and stroking his heavy balls he gripped my head and moaning in pleasure he gently fucked my mouth going a little deeper with every thrust until his balls made contact with my chin. One of his hands moved down my back towards my ass so I repositioned myself so he could reach his goal. Soon I felt the delightful touch of a finger on my pre-lubed ring and I knew it was time to give my hole to him.

Hopping up onto the bed on all fours I presented my hungry hole to him and was rewarded with the sensation of his cock head pressing against my twitching ring. Suddenly the head popped in and I was filled with his cock head. He pushed in further sliding further up my hole. I moaned in delight as I felt him going deeper until he had all nine inches buried up me.

Gripping my hips tightly he started fucking me while I moaned like a whore and he grunted and called me a "cock hungry whore" and other similar adjectives. I was in heaven, stroking my own cock in time with his strokes I knew I wouldn't last long but I didn't care. All I cared about was the cock pounding my ass, the balls slapping against mine, his hands gripping me dominating me in every way.

"You like that don't you slut?" he grunted

"You like my big cock fucking your hole?"

"Yes, Yes" I cried "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard" I responded. He picked up the pace thrusting all nine inches of magnificent cock as far up my hole as he could

"I'm gonna breed your hole, I'm gonna fill your guts with my spunk. You want that don't you slut?" he demanded.

"Yes I want your spunk up me," I begged "Fuck me, breed me."

With that I lost control of my own balls, shuddering and crying out they erupted shooting jets of fresh spunk all over the bed and my own belly. The shuddering and clenching of my ass sent him over the edge as well. Gripping my hips even tighter, he slammed his cock deep into me with a primeval grunt as he filled my hungry guts with jet after jet of hot creamy spunk.

After a few moments, he resumed his fucking motion, gentler and slower revelling in the lustful sensation of my spunk filled hole. I could feel spunk dribbling out running over my ball. After a minute or so of this, and with his cock softening he slipped out saying "Thanks, I needed that, that's one lovely ass you have there"

"Me too" I replied "I love your cock as well."

I remained face down on the bed enjoying the afterglow and the sensation of spunk dribbling out of my ass as he slipped into the bathroom and cleaned up.

Soon we were kissing our goodbyes, me still naked with tracks of spunk on my inner thighs. As he reached the door he turned adding "Let me know when you in town again, I want that ass again."

"Oh I will, you can count on that," I added as the door closed.

mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers