Yiff Goes the Weasel Ch. 03

Story Info
Cunnilingus on a private jet.
1.8k words
4.33
7.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Jill had been cultivating their intimate partnership for over a week now and had become close friends. They often shared their meals and quarters. Tonight, they were enjoying an aperitif.

In contrast to their first night, Sarah was now the one wearing casual fall colors: red T-shirt, brown jacket and loose skirt with tennis shoes. Jill had donned a button-down blouse, suit jacket and black fitted skirt with matching high heels. Sarah thought momentarily of how frustrated Jill would be if she tried to put on a pair of pantyhose, but her mind couldn't stray for long.

Jill was speaking to her. "We can't conquer the facility by force. We're outgunned, and you'd never organize a large group of GELFs before the human officers caught wind of the assembly and mobilized a superior force to stop you."

"I think we ought to go to the news media. They'll make a firestorm out of this: furries in our midst, created from volunteers to a genetic engineering experiment and conscripted to fight in our wars. They're adorable, fuzzy killing machines and every one of them on Earth is living on this remote training ground surrounded by MPs. People will be dying, perhaps literally, to get the inside scoop on that story. The public's attention will inevitably be drawn to the earlier experiments the government pretended to fix. Hippie protesters would gather around the facility. Ahriman would be forced to slow and then halt the whole shebang, or else reveal their true colors by gunning down their own citizens en masse. They don't want to look bad."

"We might still be assassinated."

"If you're not willing to risk it, we'll break off our relationship and pretend it was nothing more than a privileged executive enjoying the perks of wealth and status. I'll blow the whistle alone if I have to."

"No. I agree with you about the media and I trust your judgment about what Ahriman will do after the exposé is published. I don't think the risk is too great, but we need to move quickly."

"That's why I filled out a bunch of requisition forms declaring you transferred personnel, cleared that transfer with Human Resources, and then convinced my pilots that you're my Christmas bonus. The jet's waiting on the airfield right now. Shall I text them and tell them to warm up the engines?"

"Yeah. Let's skip dinner. I've already packed, so let me go back to my quarters and grab the suitcase and I'll meet you at the airstrip."

The jet was ready to fly by the time they were aboard. Sarah informed Jill that the destination was one of ADI's private airfields. After Jill had stowed her luggage in the overhead compartment (a challenge for the tiny ferret-girl) and taken her seat, Sarah needed to address a major concern.

"Jill, you know the procedure changed you. Those changes were as though your mind had been surgically altered, because, for all intents and purposes, it was. They took your conscience away, trained you to be a killer. Due to that fact, I can't exactly trust you around my daughter -"

"I think you mentioned her last week. What's her name, again?"

"Jennifer. So, I'm worried that letting you stay at my house would endanger my daughter. We're going to be traveling to my vacation home, which will be empty except for the two of us."

"Alright. I wouldn't have done anything to harm her, anyway, but you're only taking a sensible precaution and I defer to your judgment."

"As for the media: I will contact them during the flight, and we will meet them at the house. When we do, I want you to explain how you came to be involved in Ahriman's operation, just like you did the night we met. I'd also like you to tell them that you had second thoughts, and why. Finally, I will tell them that there are hundreds of GELFs at the training facility and where it is located. Neither of us will be anonymous."

"Got it. What about my documentation? I still have my driver's license and passport from before I was altered, but of course they look nothing like me anymore. And I have very little money."

"You'll get new ones. Eventually. I imagine the DMV and the Feds will balk at first because of your bizarre appearance, and call you a space alien or something, but eventually we'll get things sorted. I'll pay your expenses. It would be helpful if you had a copy of your birth certificate; do you?"

"No. I misplaced it. But I know where I was born."

"That's great. The journalists will call that hospital and acquire a copy if they need one. Just remember you'll need to buy yourself a new copy in order to get your new passport. Anything else?"

"Yeah, I, um, need you to feed and water me. I can't afford to care for myself until I get a job."

"You won't necessarily need one. I have a sizable nest egg separate from Jenny's college fund, which will cover all your expenses for a considerable duration. Here's my debit card... just don't buy a closet full of shoes or anything."

"I'd never."

Their hands touched as Jill reached out to take the plastic card Sarah proffered. Jill's claws felt sharp against Sarah's skin, but didn't scratch her. Sarah tucked her wallet back into her jacket pocket.

Jill was beginning to feel somewhat nervous about her new dangerous mission. She knew all too well, from her briefings on stealth and tactics, how easily both of them could be killed by even a single trained assassin. She held Sarah's hand as Sarah called the press, just to calm herself down, and mused that her past self would probably be in tears by now.

"Yes, New York Times? Have I got a story for you..."

Jill waited patiently as Sarah explained their situation to the journalists, and spoke to them at their request. As Sarah had predicted, they wanted a team of reporters to speak to the two of them as soon as possible. That would be in about an hour and a half, after the plane had landed and Sarah had driven her to the vacation home.

"Jill," Sarah began after she and the newspaper had concluded for the moment, "do you truly love me?"

"I suppose so. I had a few friends before I took up with Ahriman, but the relationship you and I have formed seems more intimate than just being friends, or even friends with benefits. You're kind, you're conscientious, and you'll help me get back on my feet. At this moment in time, I think I'd marry you if I could."

"I've been considering marriage, too, but I don't know what effect it might have on Jennifer. Speaking of Jenny, I need to go back home and resume caring for her the day after tomorrow. You'll be on your own, but I can meet up with you occasionally. Let's shelve the topic of marriage for a couple of months."

"A wise plan." Jill let go of Sarah's hand and paused for a moment. "We've got nothing much to do for the next hour, and I'm horny," she chimed with feigned innocence as she placed her hand on Sarah's thigh..

"There's no bed in here, Jill. Where would we conduct our indecent interlude?"

"I want to try something. We won't need a bed. Sit back."

Sarah sighed in mock frustration and leaned back in her chair. "Oh, alright. Just remind me to change into some presentable clothes before we land."

Jill moved out of her seat and into a kneeling position in front of Sarah's. Because Sarah said she would soon be changing clothes, Jill helped her out of her shoes and socks. She then deftly lifted Sarah's skirt until it was bunched up in her lap, admiring for a moment her green silk panties. She must have had those custom-tailored.

"I like the view from down here. It's so... opulent." Jill was pulling down Sarah's panties, careful not to damage them with her claws.

"Oh, shut up, you," Sarah practically giggled as she lifted her legs to let Jill remove the undergarment. She scooted up so that she was sitting on the edge of the seat, and spread her legs, providing Jill with access to her genitals.

Jill leaned forward to sniff them. Her cool, moist, pink nose nuzzled into Sarah's neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her warm breath sighed over Sarah's foramen when she exhaled. Her bob-cut hair and the fur of her cheeks tickled Sarah's inner thighs as she moved her head.

Jill extended her tongue, which was a bit longer than a human's, and began to lick Sarah's labia: individually at first, then both at once, tasting the tangy moisture of her natural lubrication. Sarah moaned softly, which elicited a twinge of sympathetic pleasure in Jill's clitoris. For the past few days she had wanted to try cunnilingus in the sixty-nine position, but the opportunity had not presented itself.

She would not be satisfied tonight, either. With some effort, she took her mind off of her own desire and focused on satisfying her lover. (After she had hiked up her own skirt and begun to touch herself, of course.)

"You know, there was probably yeast in that wine," Sarah chided in a resigned tone, "but I don't want you to stop."

"Sorry about that," Jill mumbled apologetically as she started to lick Sarah's clit, using her nose to play with the hood a little as she nestled her muzzle close against Sarah's crotch.

"It's fine. The damage, if any, is already done. Just don't stick your tongue in or I'll feel uncomfortable about it. I wonder how far your tongue would reach in there..."

Perhaps a question to be answered later. For now, Jill licked as quickly and firmly as she could against Sarah's labia and clit, focusing most of her attention on the latter. She continued to touch herself, both hands up her skirt and working fervently.

Jill's wet tongue slid warmly over Sarah's slippery labia. It played with her clit, making the hood move back and forth. For a moment, Sarah thought of Jill's sharp mustelid teeth, but that thought was quickly overshadowed by the growing sense of urgency in her groin.

Sarah wanted to come. She stretched out in the chair and arched her back, pressing her crotch against Jill's face. She wondered whether the pilots could hear her moaning.

Finally, Sarah reached her climax. A few short seconds later, so did Jill. Their feminine moans harmonized in the small cabin of the aircraft. "There's just no way the pilots didn't hear us," thought Sarah aloud.

Jill pulled her skirt back down before her orgasm was even finished, straightening her clothes with fussy precision. Sarah lay in the chair for a few seconds longer, then rose to walk to the wardrobe compartment; belatedly, she remembered her underwear, and bent to retrieve her silk panties. Jill glanced at Sarah's choice of clothing as she rifled through the little closet: apparently, both of them would be wearing suits for the interview.

Hopefully the news crew wouldn't smell what they'd been doing.